[Standard] Ender's Second Game - Game Over! Lots of people won!

Ender's Second Game - Night 3

You shoot Raito and start your rebellion against Starways Congress in earnest.

Raito, you are the First Secretary of the Starfleet Admiralty. You are the leader of the space fleets of Starways Congress. Your ability is "Night x - order USER1 to vote USER2." If USER1 is not a member of Starways Congress, USER1 will be informed that failure to vote for USER2 will result in death. USER1 and USER2 must be separate users. The the First Speaker of Starways Congress is <snip>. You win if Starways Congress wins.
It is now Night 3. Deadline is in 48 hours.

Through some information gathering I have compiled a list of people who are enemies of the three allied factions (luistians, hive queen, and pequinos).

Phantasia
Class
Team Aether
Undisputed
Nachos

The list is in order based on priority of who we get rid of. It is subject to change and will change if we find the wolf.

Through some information gathering I have compiled a list of people who are enemies of the three allied factions (luistians, hive queen, and pequinos).

Phantasia
Class
Team Aether
Undisputed
Nachos

The list is in order based on priority of who we get rid of. It is subject to change and will change if we find the wolf.
Considering all I've done is help you guys by getting rid of a wolf the first cycle, I don't see how I'm being considered an enemy of the "three allied factions" but meh, your mind is made up. I need to stop being lazy if it means I can avoid being stupidly targeted =/

Phantasia
Class
Team Aether
Undisputed
Nachos

Whoa, what is going on? I just sent my role PM to HailFlameBlast. Can you check that BunnyMaster before you decide to put me on an enemies list?

Edit: I am going to send it to you BunnyMaster.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
@Class: Don't try and kid us mate. We've had you inspected.

@Phantasia: You confessed publicly during Raito's lynch.

@undisput3d. I shall look into that.

EDIT:For posterity, in case Phantasia decides to edit his post.

Phantasia said:
hey I'm allied with no one, you lynch pin!

Except Raito

who is dead

oh and zorbees you aren't tricking anyone

oreos raito

You are against the THREE factions, since they are all allied, and you are an enemy.
Wait, objectively speaking here, how do you know that there are 3 allied factions? Short of that one post, I don't know of any indication where it says its 3 vs. 2. I just want everyone to be aware that they may or may not be operating under false presumptions. For instance:

Aura Gaurdian said:
undisput3d, you are Admiral Bobby Lands. You were the Admiral sent to destroy Lusitania, but you realized the evil that would be after talking to Peter Wiggin II. Your ability is "Night x - shoot at USER." Your taget will be unable to perform any kills. You win if the Lusitanians win.
Just be aware of that, and I am not saying I am against the three factions. Just tuck that away in the back of your mind while playing. We have no real evidence that its 3 vs. 2.

Well, putting it that way: We have no real WCs either. "If Lusitanians win", "if Starways Congress wins", "if the Pequininos wins". Nobody truly knows who needs who dead to win, unless some people have uncovered it and is holding the info back. For all we know, we are in on a free-for-all-fight, or there is a neutral (faction) we need dead and when he is dead, we all win. The WCs are so vague we can't hold them up for account on who wins on what situation. Even the rules mention no thing about what must be fullfilled in order to win this game.

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
Well, putting it that way: We have no real WCs either. "If Lusitanians win", "if Starways Congress wins", "if the Pequininos wins". Nobody truly knows who needs who dead to win, unless some people have uncovered it and is holding the info back. For all we know, we are in on a free-for-all-fight, or there is a neutral (faction) we need dead and when he is dead, we all win. The WCs are so vague we can't hold them up for account on who wins on what situation. Even the rules mention no thing about what must be fullfilled in order to win this game.
Pretty much. The three "allied" factions are nothing more than just 3 factions banded together by no binding win condition or anything. They're just on the false assumption they ARE going together. Who knows, maybe someone has already tried to take opportunity of this chance and already tried to "lead" the village :)

I'm looking at you person-that-was-very-active-at-first-then-went-quiet

and you too

Destiny Warrior

Didn't you read zorbees' post? We have conclusive evidence of the factions being aligned, but we don't want to expose everything in the public, as it does not help us.

Congress and Fleet, you had your chance WAY back when zorbees announced the alliances. You didn't regroup fast enough. Not my fault.

And Exarius, the village higher-ups, HAVE figured out the WCs. and we're working on achieving them for ALL of us who are allied with each other.

Ender's Second Game - Day 4

All PMs are in. And Deadline.

You awaken to see the carnage of last night. It appears that BunnyMaster and TanzAufDemVulkan have been killed. BunnyMaster was shot, and TanzAufDemVulkan was disected and planted.
Bunnymaster, you are the ansible. You are the method of instantaneous communication. You are the Starways Congress-Lusitania Fleet Lynchpin. Your ability is "Night x - scan USER's files." You will find your target's full role PM. You have a one-time bulletproof vest. Your vote counts double. You win if you live until the end of the game or if all the lynchpins die.
Your friendly host comments, "How's that for proof of some alliances?"
TanzAufDemVulkan, you are Starways Congress. You are the government of the majority of all of humanity. Your ability is "Night x - Charge USER with treason." Your target will die. You may only do this once. Each death of a member of your faction will allow you to use this ability two more times. You are looking for the First Speaker of Starways Congress and the First Secretary of the Starfleet Admiralty, and possibly others. You win if Starways Congress (your team, not your role!) wins.
It is now Day 4. Deadline is in 48 hours.

Results are going out. Don't start the lynch until I finish.

EDIT: Done. If you should have received one, please contact me.

Destiny Warrior

Bunny's death was unexpected, bu luckily it hasn't done too much damage to the village.

Today, we shall by lynching Class, not Phantasia. We can stop one of them per night, and the decision is to lynch off the "mafia"'s inspector. Get those votes in guys! Also, if you have any information regarding the wolf, PLEASE inform me. He's a even higher priority target.

Class' PM, for you doubters among the village.

Class, you are Gobawa Ekumbo. You are the chairman of the Xenological Oversight Committee of the Starways Congress. Your ability is "Night x - research USER." You will receive your target's full role PM. You win if Starways Congress wins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)