Strange sounds in the World

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
I said the same thing but there are shitload of videos of the same sound in South America too

I am the one to get my hopes up when people talk of superstitious stuff, since I believe anything can happen. That and the fact that I love fantasy, so it being real would be awesome.

The sounds sound like a cry from monster hunter..... Lao shang lung?....... No......... something else. But I've definitely heard something like this in monster hunter.

Has anyone else chosen a name to go by for the upcoming adventure? I'm thinking "Xani" since x's that make z sounds are pretty badass, but I think I might go with "Josiah" for the sake of sounding mystical and religious. I'm probably going to be a swordsman or something. I would be a mage, but sadly magic does not exist in this sad reality of ours :(

I am the one to get my hopes up when people talk of superstitious stuff, since I believe anything can happen. That and the fact that I love fantasy, so it being real would be awesome.

The sounds sound like a cry from monster hunter..... Lao shang lung?....... No......... something else. But I've definitely heard something like this in monster hunter.
I think the word you're looking for is supernatural.

I'm not the superstitious type, but that sound is pretty spooky :happybrain:

I'd say it was a new type of hypersonic military airplane, but the sound lasts far too long in the videos (unless it was a big squadron of them or something). One of the videos theorizes it's giant drills digging underground bunkers, which is bullshit (why would the sound only last a couple minutes?).

There doesn't seem to be any consistency with the locations either. Some in Canada, some in Russia, some in the Caribbean, some in South America... must be Cthulhu.

It's always likely that these videos are faked, but they definitely seem to be very well done if they are...

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
this is gonna be veeeeeeeery fun year man i cant wait for everyone goin all crazy over "2012 end of the world" stuff

oh also glad to know i was not the only one who thought about skyrim dragons

My talk show guy Tom Erickson has been talking about this for a long time. There is a good video of underground noises that I heard while watching a Rays game this summer. If you look it up on youtube, you can find it real easy. Kind of creepy...

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
also why hasnt there been a bigger news spread of this kind of stuff? this is the first time i hear of this and it seems to have started in jan. 12th

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Probably some movie thing I suppose :D
but likeable none the less :D

I bet the aliens are coming soon, as well

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
YES good thing ive watched the movie signs like 90 times

i can defeat whatever fucking alien comes at me with my eyes closed

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDi1uAxXEQo&feature=related

Sound familiar? (Ignore the stupid person on the speaker thing ruining it)

Same sound, different day. August of last year to be precise. I know there have been mysterious sounds also recorded around that time, but that is exactly the damn same.

A ton of videos also have the same bird chirping noises that happen at the same time in the audio.

I can't tell how many of these are hoaxes or not. There might be noises out there. IDK. But a huge portion of these are fakes, to say the least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)