Strange sounds in the World

omg I actually just heard this sound where I live. It wasn't as loud as the sound in the video, but there's no doubt that it was the same one. For the record I live in southern California.

Edit: For the record I am NOT trolling. I am 100% serious.
EDIt2: And please for the love of god don't let this post devolve the thread into a "omg I herd it I think?"-fest

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Thanks for you contribution to my research. I now have to find other places that are bordered by the Pacific ocean that have heard similar sounds. I believe if I get some confirmation that this sounds have been happening in Alaska and Hawaii, Oregon and Washington, my new conclusion could be correct.

P.S Can you describe how/what/where/why so I can add it to my journal

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
If it has come from an animal why wasn't it heard before, why should it cause such a stir just now. Maybe a dinosaur has emerged from frozen ice somewhere there. I will be delighted if it were so.
I was about to call sopa but then remembered that coppa's the reason you should be banned!
man friggin acronyms

omg I actually just heard this sound where I live. It wasn't as loud as the sound in the video, but there's no doubt that it was the same one. For the record I live in southern California.

Edit: For the record I am NOT trolling. I am 100% serious.
EDIt2: And please for the love of god don't let this post devolve the thread into a "omg I herd it I think?"-fest
I live in southern California too. You don't happen to know of a town called Ojai do you?

I've gathered the evidence from the two OP videos, and where it might be. North atlantic ocean, plus that it can be heard for miles.

I think what we are looking at here is a whale like creature.

Some whales live in the north atlantic. Their songs can be heard for miles. And they make songs to communicate. What we could be looking at is maybe a new species of whale, or...... A whale like creature that can live on land. I know that sounds far fetched, but who knows the possibilities in this world?

I'm imagining it to be large. Sort of like bigfoot. And then it's head could be shaped differently and it could have the same organs as a whale to make that "song".

Pure speculation. But hey, as I said, anything can happen in this world.

I live in southern California too. You don't happen to know of a town called Ojai do you?
Never heard of it sorry lol

@Venom: I'm not sure what you're asking me for. Do you want me to tell you how I heard it and where I heard it etc? I mean I was standing outside my house in Los Angeles and I heard the sound with my ears, exactly as it was in the videos. After that, I promptly went back inside, and made myself a sandwich and wrote on the forum like 2 hours later after watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians (that show is super funny btw)

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
heard insane life changing sound
ate a sandwich
watched terrible tv
then
reported it to the smogon authorities

@mattj: I actually saw the monster making the noise but I cba to close Angry Birds so I could snap a photo.

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
I've gathered the evidence from the two OP videos, and where it might be. North atlantic ocean, plus that it can be heard for miles.
i have no idea what the fuck these noises could possibly be, but i dont think that it's some weird animal in the north atlantic ocean. people were hearing noises in places as far away as russia in one video i found (not to mention several videos from places like chicago and california). i think the most likely thing that this is is some experiment by a government, maybe even the US government test flying their newest airplane? it just seems waaaay too unlikely that these noises are coming from some previously undiscovered animal that is just suddenly choosing to appear now.

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
Some sources are saying that the government is taking 2012 very seriously; and that the sounds are being made by machines that are excavating underground tunnels for the Apoc.

I thought this movie was a fictional movie not a fuckin documentary! Oh shit

Edt:
Coincidentally his movie was on TV tonight.

When it comes to recognizing coincidence... you'll find no one better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)