Summer broodings (Winners chosen, will distribute tonight)

Status
Not open for further replies.
howdy meanderin' mod, mind locking up and turn'n off them there lights on yer way out? thankee kindly

Winners, my FC is 3911 5049 1816, and you can bug my distributors when they get their copy.

If you want, I can give you your copy via 4th gen trading, so you can get Trick or other tutor moves, as well as more ribbons. I'd rather not do this for everyone, unless my distributors can clone in 4th gen.

Well, since it's the first day of summer, I finished getting 26 ribbons on my latest Pokemon XD SR, we had a few bantams hatch out today, and I'm feeling particularly generous, why not have a giveaway?

This is what's being given away:

Togepi (Buckeye)♂
To be cloned via Emerald cloning glitch and Pokegen
OT: RENFE 33976
IVs: 22/25/23/31/20/25
EVs: None
Nature:Timid
Ability: Hustle (Serene Grace upon evolution)

I used the Make Save File Copyable code.
Fully Redistributable.

Follow Me
Tri Attack
Body Slam
Helping Hand

But to win, you must post your own broodings! Don't worry, you don't have to post dark thoughts (as the definition suggests) just post a paragraph or two on what you're thinking about right now, besides this giveaway. This ends Thursday at noon. (EDIT: I consider a paragraph to be at least 3 sentences)

Also, I'd like some distributors to help me distribute him.

Winners:

1 Dragon-Shinobi
2 xJasonAlonzox
3 rubixlx0
4 czechm8
5 xtr3m3
6 mr_br_kill
7 felix
8 tag3r
9 Kaasoljoyyx
10 legendarymaster
11 mannyfanaz
12 Chill
13 Patchy
14 Cereza
15 ~Golden Emp
16 Almgandi
17 Daena
18 Neotornado
19 assasinfred
20 Cipher Admin Lovrina (maybe distribute??)
21 Jiovaine11
22 SnakesOnAPlane
23 tinytyranitar_t
24 Luxpluff91 (distribute??)
25 Mega_Metal (distrubeut)

I can distribute. If not, here's my broodings:

Basically I'm trying to figure out how to beat Kingdom Hearts. I'm at the final boss and he's an utter pain in the ass. First he's okay, if a little annoying. Then he's incredibly hard. After you killed him once, you have to beat the first boss without your teammates and then fight him without your teammates. It's a really annoying battle. Was wondering if I'll ever beat him.

That's what I'm thinking of.

Right now, I'm thinking about how tommorow is my last exam, and therefore my last day of highschool ever. It hasn't really hit me until now, because those years flew by, especially this last one. Four years ago I joined Smogon and got into competitive battling for the first time, went on a hiatus for a couple years, and now I'm back on it. Those four years have been all I've really known, but I'm excited to make it the most memorable summer I've had so far.

Great giveaway, I've been eyeing Buckeye for a while now :)

My brooding:

Waiting.. My parents says that we will go to Disneyland if I get good grades. My grades were A's and B's. It was good enough for my parents so they decided that we will go to Disneyland. I also got my copy of Black version from that. After waiting 2 weeks, I wonder when my family is going. I think July, I hope so.

My brooding:
Right now I'm thinking of several things. The first is if i passed my algebra 2/trig regents or not. Shit was hard. I was mindfucked on the first 3 questions. All I can say is thank god for partial credit. The second thing I'm thinking of is how my best friend and I had a thing going on back in October and she ended it and things haven't been the same. The final thing I'm thinking about is handball. It's the one thing that keeps my mind off everything, and it's something I love.

Well, right now I´m Thinking about the holiday in Brazil which starts os Thursday, and to visit the grandmother of my fiancee in the hospital, and on the work tomorrow(many things to do in the work).I have to train some pokémons for battles^^,I'll create a web page about Pokemon games and another web page about MSX computers(including games, reviews,maps and etc.)

First off awesome giveaway now to the brooding.

I haven't even looked at that the summer reading for my english class is yet even though it's like three old (boring) books. I work at a fish store and my boss is out of town so of course that means that some of fish decided to get ich (a fish illness). So I had to cut off their tank from the rest of the systems, now I'm just hoping i was fast enough so that it wouldn't spread and kill $5000 worth of fish. And I'm now hoping to win this giveaway :)

My girlfriend's away in Spain for 3 months, I spent the last 6 weeks taking a course for school but the prof is a joke and I have too much time on my hands, as if I wasn't taking the course at all. RNGing is my coping mechanism to kill time. I'm done my exam this Saturday and I'm going back home to find a job because RNGing has burnt me out.

I was pretty down yesterday and looked at myself thinking "I'm turning 21 tomorrow (today), I don't know what will happen next semester because accounting is bat shit hard, what am I to do?" but my roomate/good friend talked some sense into me and we celebrated my birthday. Though they wouldn't let me pay for my portion of the bill for dinner which was kind of them but I don't like having debts, partially why I don't like owing people credits for pokes. I'm grateful to my friends, I don't know what I'd do without them.

I didn't even participate for the poke, I just needed some place to vent haha. Kinda grateful this thread was here, regardless of the giveaway.

I'd like one and my brooding is

I don't have a any Dittos with perfect speed ivs on my 4 gen game. How am I supposed to get my lucario perfect spd ivs now? I guess I can beg for one at the simple request chat. But that's probably not going to happen because I have nothing to give in return. Why do I need a lucario in the first place? I guess because I love sd Rayquaza in ubers, and he is the most similar thing in ou. And he looks like a bad ass. Hmmm. Maybe I could use my 5 gen game? No I can't do that because it doesn't have the 999 rare candy and 999 pp max cheat on it, nor can my lucario then learn ice punch wich he needs for gliscor. Arrg! What do I do. Come down, come down. I guess I'll just post my request in Simple request form, then check the giveaway form just in case, then google "hot chicks in bikinis" to relax. Sounds like a plan.

And that's what I was just thinking. Hope you enjoyed.

Well, I was looking at Kaphotic's Pokemon Guide to RNGing on the Emulator. It linked to a site called Shaym.in and I was thinking, "That's pretty cool. It's kind of like goo.gl". Then, I looked at the site. It is incredibly boring. Nice texture though

Right now my thoughts involve mostly being able to make to the VGC 2011 last chance qualifier at Indianapolis. I'm also trying to figure out how to improve my team and how much I hate Amoongus. I've also been thinking about my internship that will start this next fall and how will I make it work with my job and classes.

BTW: I also like to collect all the ribbons available on my pokemon, it's pretty cool you like that too. Are you giving them out in Gen 4 to obtain the rest of the ribbons? If you are giving this out in Gen 4 I can help distribute.

Right now, I am anxiously waiting for Anime expo in 9 days. I'm also finally catching up on a lot of anime that I've missed over the past couple months. Besides that, I am wondering when I'm finally going to end up cleaning my room, only to have it get messy again when I buy a lot of stuff.

Right now my thoughts involve mostly being able to make to the VGC 2011 last chance qualifier at Indianapolis. I'm also trying to figure out how to improve my team and how much I hate Amoongus. I've also been thinking about my internship that will start this next fall and how will I make it work with my job and classes.

BTW: I also like to collect all the ribbons available on my pokemon, it's pretty cool you like that too. Are you giving them out in Gen 4 to obtain the rest of the ribbons? If you are giving this out in Gen 4 I can help distribute.
oh i hadn't thought of that :( i'll get a few clones into my hg and have it as an option sometime :)

Wow, that's really cool.
Right now I;m just thinking about relaxing for the summer. I am replaying some old games like Diamond and Jak and Daxter. I'm thinking about what legends I may want to RNG. On Jak and Daxter, I am thinking about how to get a good playthrough, but not wasting too much time trying to get everything. On a more serious level, I am thinking about next year in schoo;, and what classes I want to take(Biology or Chemistry, or History of the Americas or Psychology), and also what I want to do in life.

NIIIICE.
Right now I'm thinking of how I have to win the VGC.... I'm wondering whether or not to take advantage of the lack of evasion clauses....

Right now, I'm anxious about college starting in the fall (getting my items, gathering my credits, staying on top of things, etc). I'm excited and nervous at the same time, and this has been just about the story of my summer. I am doing all I can to keep my mind clear and care-free, and that's going fairly well. My family is moving away soon, so that has also been a slight concern. For Pokemon, I have been working my way up the simulators' ladders and try to learn as much as I can. As for in-game, I am earning battle subway points to buy power items, and still on the lookout for a pokerus Pokemon. I may have to (shamefully) transfer one from Heartgold if I don't find one out of luck soon.

Great GA

Thinking primarily about sleep...
Have to stay awake to fix my mothers new laptop and its stupid removable cover which requires some thought but sleep is nice too think about in my nice warm bed.

I'm quite annoyed at the RU tier. I used to be ranked 2 in it, and now I've been demoted to 44 due to incredibly bad luck. Why is it that my Clefable is always ALWAYS hit with a crit? I'll never know. :(

I've actually been thinking about death a lot lately. Not really in a morbid sense, just trying to come to grips with my own mortality.

I think about being in the first or second grade and how much I just wanted to get to the next grade. How I wanted to be in jr. high and then high school. How much I wanted to learn to drive, to get my first real kiss, how much I wanted to graduate and before I knew it all of these things had happened.

Time seemed like it passed so slowly then and now I feel like it's moving so quickly. Years seem to pass by in an instant. One day ,if I'm lucky, I'm going to wake up and I'm going to be much older than I am now. I'll wonder where the time went.

One day, I won't wake up at all. It's a kind of sobering thought. I try to keep that in mind so that I don't forget to live.

My brooding:
Last week a few exams bowled me over.
I am now thinking about RNG and the future exams at the same time.
I am thinking about ways on how to succeed in both of those.

P.S I can distribute..

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
Right now I'm thinking about what can I do tomorrow. I mean, I have a test and rehearsal for graduation at the same time. It really sucks because I really wanted to practice with all my friends but probably I wont be able to. .....sucks♪

Right now, I'm thinking about my upcoming Partial Differential Equations exam. I have to calculate Fourier Transforms and solve the Heat Equation on dimensions 1, 2 and 3, and the Wave Equation on dimensions 2 and 3; and also solve Eigenvalue problems of the Laplace Operator.

In a few I'll practice some more. I need to figure out the surface area of the interesection of two spheres... that will take some time. But other than that, I think I'll do good. Fourier Transform, specifically, isnt hard - actually, I think its pretty cool!

Either way, my classes will end next week. From there on, I'll try and EV all the Pokemon (~60) I obtained from trades and that I have yet to EV. Looks like I'll be busy!

[I can distribute if you need too]

Tomorrow is going to be an awful day, and I have to be out of bed for like..7am. IN SUMMER!

And unlike all you lucky Americans, Ireland just has 4 seasons of Winter and I'm thinking about how it was supposed to be sunny today yet its pouring rain. :pirate:

But on the bright side I'm thinking of the awesome Pokemon I traded for today and how I dont have any plans for today, so I can do whatever I want. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)