SPOILERS! Sun and Moon SQSA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any announcement where we can get the missing Mega Stones? Don't want to leave all of them behind on ORAS :(
No. They probably just won't be available until the next games, maybe with a few released through events, etc., sporadically in the meantime.

Any recommendations on what nature settle for tapu fini? OU sets seem to recommend defensive ones, while sets I've seen for battle tree are modest scarfed, and in doubles.

Anyone know if there is a way to hold onto event z crystals? I wanna restart my game but I need pulverizing pancake in my life.
You can restart your game and get another Event Munchlax. Same with Ash Greninja.

Nope. When you select the Miles, bank will spit out that you can't accept them in Sun/Moon and go to the storage screen.

And the Y button was changed to "List" and contains the Pokédex feature.
Adding onto this, the pokedex feature includes an Adventure records listing. It tracks things like eggs hatched, pokemon encountered and so on for all gen 6 & 7 games. You do have to manually go there with the game to update them.

Anyone know if Pokémon in the battle tree have bad IVs or just bad natures? Multiple times now my Porygon-Z has outsped base 100 speed Pokémon before boosting.

Anyone know if Pokémon in the battle tree have bad IVs or just bad natures? Multiple times now my Porygon-Z has outsped base 100 speed Pokémon before boosting.
The earlier sets do have imperfect IVs. Dunno about nature, but at least the part about the IVs is true.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the best Level 100 Pokémon would be for grinding through the Pokémon League for exp. (with Exp. Share) and money?
Event Snorlax with Amulet Coin + Happy Hour. You get at least $200k per round.
Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately, I missed the Munchlax event, so I'd need to find something else. Would a Mewtwo with Psystrike (for Hala) / Aura Sphere (for Olivia) / Shadow Ball (for Acerola) / Thunderbolt (for Kahili) work well?

Also, is Breloom with False Swipe and Spore still arguably the best Pokémon to use to catch others?

In Pal 3DS stores we can purchase French/German/Spanish copies of Pokemon R/B/Y [might be possible in US 3DS' also I haven't checked]. If I was to purchase one of these games and later transferred Dittos from it to my English S/M would they be considered foreign and work for the Masuda Method?

have a couple questions regarding zygarde:

- I started my game over and transferred my zygarde from my previous save into my current game. can I dissasemble this zygarde for additional cells? if so, can you go over 100 cells?
-is there any way to get another zygarde with aura break after making one with power construct?

I just got the zygarde cube in my game and havent yet reached the point where I can make zygarde. I dont want to do anything I regret with the zygarde I already have so I just want to clear this up before I get there.

also just out of curiosity, can you dissasemble a zygarde transferred from X/Y?

- I started my game over and transferred my zygarde from my previous save into my current game. can I dissasemble this zygarde for additional cells? if so, can you go over 100 cells?
-is there any way to get another zygarde with aura break after making one with power construct?

I just got the zygarde cube in my game and havent yet reached the point where I can make zygarde. I dont want to do anything I regret with the zygarde I already have so I just want to clear this up before I get there.

1) Yes, you can. And you can have up to (according to Bulbapedia) 999 cells.
2) I assume you'd need to make enough Zygarde until you end up with less than 100 cells.
3) I assume so, given other Aura Break Zygarde can be disassembled.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Is it possible to catch Beldum in a Heavy Ball? I recall some people saying it is, but from my experience so far, it hasn't rocked once (I'm soft resetting after failing to catch with my only Heavy Ball) and I recall the Beast Ball rocking a surprising amount for having a stupidly low catch rate.

Is it possible to catch Beldum in a Heavy Ball? I recall some people saying it is, but from my experience so far, it hasn't rocked once (I'm soft resetting after failing to catch with my only Heavy Ball) and I recall the Beast Ball rocking a surprising amount for having a stupidly low catch rate.
I believe at 1hp and asleep catching a Beldum in a Heavy Ball is about 0.5%. Good luck

I had 99/100 in my Zygarde Cube before the Pokebank update and was too lazy to search the overworld for that lost cell, and was hoping that I could just disassemble my other Zygarde. From my experience--

1. Yes. Aura Break Zygarde will yield you an extra 50 cells. Your Zygarde Cube can hold more than 100 cells. The game won't let you disassemble an event Zygarde.

2. Yes, but you need at least 150 cells for this (100 for PC, 50 for AB).

3. Yes. After disassembling my XY Zygarde, I got an extra 50 cells. Add that to my 99 and I was able to get a PC Zygarde and 4 Zygarde-10's

Last edited:

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Do all Pokémon that are transferred from RBY to S/M come in standard Poke Balls, or do they carry over the ball they were originally caught in?

Do all Pokémon that are transferred from RBY to S/M come in standard Poke Balls, or do they carry over the ball they were originally caught in?
On Poke Balls.

The first two generations don't have any information on the Poke Ball a Pokemon was caught in.

Reactions: Xen
How long do trade bans last? I was trading a Celesteela for a Kartana when I got disconnected and now I get an error message when I try to trade in Festival Plaza, telling me to wait a while and then try again. The Celesteela was cloned, but I never had a problem with cloned legit mons before, so I'm ruling that out as a cause. This is pretty annoying.

EDIT: lasted about 4 hours fyi, I'm unblocked now

Last edited:
Question regarding Shiny Swapping.

If I wanted to hatch a Shiny Dratini with Marvelscale I would need the dummy Pokemon [Magikarp] to have it's HA right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)