Sunday Mafia - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
on my phone, ullar what the fuck we got an extra day and all you do is get someone closer to lynch

##Unvote

so nobody is dumb and hammers him. will try to post more when I get home

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
If I might be so bold, we weren't given another day. We were graciously taken pity on after we wasted the first one. I'm all for the people who just didn't feel like participating to get in here and talk, but I'm not going to tread upon the hosts good will by screwing this up again.

Sorry I couldn't get on before normal deadline, IRL screwed me up the ass. I'm not sure I want a lynch on aska-even if he is mafia, he is providing us interesting analysis. Don't really have a better lynch target though...

Sorry I was away last and still don't have access to a computer. Anyways this has been really back and forth and it has been difficult to take everything in while reading this off my phone. Anyways, agape has been acting really strangely today, giving his only defense as "I'm town" then basically giving and voting himself, iiic 3 separate times. He has been unable to come up with any kind of valid defense and has been playing really awkwardly. This could come down to inexperience or whatever but everything he says is just kinda strange and awkwardly put.

Anyways in my opinion while I would be happy for either agape or aska to be lynched, I would generally prefer agape mostly for above reasons, his back and forth play style and awkward posting seems really scummy to me. So yeah.

##vote agape

The obvious most scummy people in this thread right now are idiotfrommars and MeowMixx, both of whom have bandwagoned immediately without giving me any time for any sort of defense.
He's defending himself here by accusing his voters.

It disappoints me that I have to change my vote late in order not to die, but it seems apparent that the only way I'm surviving is if Agape dies, and an Agape death is better than a me death...
This is interesting. So you claim having a power role? If you mean that you contribute better than I it might be true, but your d2 contribution has been lacking.

However, as far as reads go, while I have some suspicion on Von and aska, they have redeemable qualities as well. Von realized the LYLO tomorrow and seemed coherent in his arguments against me. However why didn't he accuse paperblade when his contribution has been even worse than mine?

For aska, I actually agree with him on the VB lynch. He could have pressed it, but instead apologized later. But he also let paperblade slide, accusing the IMAO less scummy VB instead. Then again he never posted the d1 analysis, perhaps to avoid the lynch on him by not saying anything.

So, while I do see Von and aska as suspicious and aska even more than Von, I see paperblade as the most likely mafia. Reasons being: he accused me from d1 onwards, even voting me while Von and many others had a 'town vibe' about me. He also jumped the later bandwagons without any credible comment and has posted comments of little importance.

##Vote paperblade

If this doesn't catch wind I'll switch to aska.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Agape when we are overdue for deadline why are you voting for someone who isn't going to be lynched today. Why would you point out that aska may be a power role (which he need not be if you are only going by that quote)?

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
It quite is quite plainly because a villager would know that they are a villager, and thus everyone else is a better lynch. Walrein would have had the same thought process.

*not saying aska is a villager, saying that is the image he is trying to project with such a statement

well it seems askaninjask is a more likely target for today, and as i said i would be happy with a lynch on either him or agape today.

so

##unvote

##Vote Askaninjask

as von has stated a few times, we are overdue, lets actually do the right thing by B_T and not just dawdle and waste the bonus 24h that he has given us

Why would you point out that aska may be a power role (which he need not be if you are only going by that quote)?
This is a good point. Why are you outing your thoughts on other people's roles?

Also, if possible, I would like people to actually explain WHY they have the reads they do rather than just going "Yeah I find him suspicious" and voting. This is aimed at... basically everyone but von (and DLE but he seems to actually be silenced since BT hasn't said anything but I don't know what his inactivity rules are).

VOTECOUNT 2.9:
1) vonFiedler (0) -
4) Da Letter El (0) - vonFiedler Agape
5) UllarWarlord (0) -
6) idiotfrommars (0) - askaninjask
7) Vintage Books (0) - askaninjask UllarWarlord Agape
8) Paperblade (1) - Agape Agape
11) askaninjask (4) - vonFiedler Agape Agape MeowMixx idiotfrommars vonFiedler Vintage Books UllarWarlord
12) MeowMixx (0) -
13) Agape (2) - Paperblade vonFiedler idiotfrommars Agape Agape askaninjask Vintage Books
14) smashlloyd20 (0) -

Not Voting (3) - Da Letter El, smashlloyd20, MeowMixx

askaninjask is at L-2!
Agape is at L-4!

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes for majority. Deadline is in 12 hours and 0 minutes.

Okay nobody seems to support me in the Paper lynch. I'm still noting that he voted me even before I was seriously accused and made no proper comments on why he didn't even consider voting aska.

##Vote askaninjask

VOTECOUNT 2.10:
1) vonFiedler (0) -
5) UllarWarlord (0) -
8) Paperblade (0) - Agape Agape
11) askaninjask (5) - vonFiedler Agape Agape MeowMixx idiotfrommars vonFiedler Vintage Books UllarWarlord Agape
12) MeowMixx (0) -
13) Agape (2) - Paperblade vonFiedler idiotfrommars Agape Agape askaninjask Vintage Books
14) smashlloyd20 (0) -

askaninjask is at L-1!
Agape is at L-4!

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes for majority. Deadline is in 6 hours and 0 minutes.

VOTECOUNT 2.11:
1) vonFiedler (0) -
5) UllarWarlord (0) -
8) Paperblade (0) - Agape Agape
11) askaninjask (5) - vonFiedler Agape Agape MeowMixx idiotfrommars vonFiedler Vintage Books UllarWarlord Agape
12) MeowMixx (0) -
14) smashlloyd20 (0) -

askaninjask is at L-1!
Agape is at L-4!

(UNCHANGED)

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes for majority. Deadline is in 1 hour and 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)