Survivor General Discussion Thread/Statistics

updated statistics sheet
Survivor I - Won by rssp1 (hosted by JALMONT)
Survivor II - Won by OP (hosted by JALMONT and rssp1)
Survivor III - Won by HeaLnDeaL (hosted by rssp1 and others)
Survivor IV - Won by Da Letter El (hosted by apricity)
Survivor V - Won by ItzViper482 (hosted by HeaLnDeaL)
Survivor VI - Won by ajhockeystar (hosted by HeaLnDeaL)
Survivor VII - Won by ajhockeystar (hosted by HeaLnDeaL and Whydon)
Survivor VIII - Won by Hannahh aka Angela (hosted by ajhockeystar)
Survivor IX - Won by VigilanteVigoroth aka Jessica (hosted by ajhockeystar and Whydon)
Survivor X - Won by bluedoom (hosted by JALMONT)

Hey everyone - I'm creating this thread to act as a general purpose discussion board for everything related to Survivor that's been hosted in Circus. I've attached a couple links to the past games if anyone is interested in perusing them, alongside a statistics spreadsheet that I plan to maintain in the near future. Currently, it's pretty basic with only some voting information, but with time/interest I would like to add more stats. Yeah, this is pretty niche content but I enjoy the format a lot (and I think it is fairly popular?) and so I'm doing this for my own benefit + anyone else who is interested.

As of now, CAP Survivor isn't included due to licensing issues (joke!) - I would like to add CAP Survivor stats but a lot depends on me getting access to voting info + learning who the winners are which afaik is not public info (and I don't want to take that away from Heal/people reading the summaries). So we'll see where that goes, but hopefully someday I would be happy to add that information as well.

As for this thread, feel free to point out any errors you see/suggestions for stats you might want to be included. I also welcome any general discussion on the Survivor format whether if you have ideas for the future, or if you simply want to discuss past games. I'm also not opposed to using this thread to talk about actual Survivor as well. The scope for this thread is pretty broad so chime in with whatever you got that's Survivor related!

Last edited by a moderator:
To kick things off, I'm planning on (hopefully) hosting the next edition of Survivor. I don't know if anyone has any plans already (and if there is someone out there, I would welcome them to host a game if they have something concrete), but if not I'd like to start probably early-mid-June.

One of the things that I want to do now that I've been involved with three editions of the game is hear what other people think can be improved to better the player experience. My current focus is on creating a dynamic game that forces people to think more about the game state and have more strategy regarding twists. Essentially, I want to complicate the game to the extent that players are constantly thinking about the direction of the game, instead of feeling relatively comfortable in their position. I've identified more complex challenges and more frequent twists as the way to go about this change.

So some other questions I have for people who have played/would be interested in playing:
1. making challenges viewable for the jury? Right now jury challenges are done in PM for the sake of authenticity. I'm open to changing this because I think the Jury has so few windows into seeing the current game that I'm not sure it really matters whether they are able to spectate the challenge or not. Obviously, I want to avoid situations where people still in are communicating with Jury members, but I don't really think that's a big issue. The change here would make it easier for spectators to follow + easier for hosts, at the cost of potentially losing the separation between Jury and contestants (although that said I think jurors lose interest so perhaps letting them see challenges will keep their interest?)

2. how to speed up the game? Heal's Survivor has done a great job of completing the game in a timely fashion. The issue with Survivor III is that it clearly dragged on way to long which hurt people's motivation. Activity becomes a larger issue especially since people might be unable to commit to being active for 2+ months. I don't have any real solutions because there needs to be a fine line between getting challenges done + giving time for people to talk with others. I don't expect people to be on 24/7 and I want to respect people's time + allow for less active players to participate. My only thought is better deadline administration alongside thoughtful challenges that don't go on forever (e.g. the voltorb flip challenge than took approximately one month lol).

3. more engaging challenges? I think this is a given. A lot of challenges have the same format with regards to battling. I want to shake things up and create challenges that still primarily involve battling but in a way that is more complicated than just "team x wins majority of battles." I have a couple ideas but if anyone has any interesting stuff would love to hear it. I know some people have suggested team challenges that allow better players to perform and "carry." While obviously not every challenge should be like that, I want to include some challenges of that nature (while still involving some level of participation). So yea hit me with any ideas you got.

3b. how to make good non-pokemon challenges? This is a follow up from above. Obviously, genius game and Bass games come to mind when it comes to solid non-pokemon challenges that could be used. Especially when it comes to individual stuff, it's very difficult to have challenges that are fair in the sense that you can't just gang up on one person. I suppose I will have to look to genius + heal's game + bass games for ideas for non-pokemon challenges, but my general sense is that it would be nice to shake things up every now and then by having a more logic based challenge over all pokemon which I think gets stale after a while.

Twists: I personally do not like twists that take agency away from players. However, I think more twists may be necessary to keep the game interesting, especially since the social dynamic is more difficult online - I'm thinking a twist every vote-out, whether it's something super minor or not. Just something to keep players on their toes. I'm curious how people feel about this/suggestions for twists. I have a system that I like for Hidden Immunity Idols that I think will be more engaging than riddles as well that sort of incorporates a mafia-like element. I'm going to keep that secret for now though :D

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated when I get around to designing the game!

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Nice new look, Jalmont. I gotta jet soon, but I'll just briefly say that I would be willing to co-host s4 if you're still looking for co-hosts. I will also just confirm here that CAP survivor s1 and 2 will have information made publicly soonish and I'm willing to hare all my messy s1 notes with someone if they wish to help me compile that data. S2 will take a bit more time since we're writing short mini-episodes that will hopefully serve as a slightly more informative and maybe slightly more fun way to do a postgame summary.

I'll probably have a bit more to say on the points in the second post later : )

RODAN

Banned deucer.
get rid of idols. they dont work well in an online setting because you cant read people having one the same way you can IRL

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
it's too bad michael didn't play his idol correctly i really hoped a naviti would switch and tie the numbers with malolo

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
1. making challenges viewable for the jury? Right now jury challenges are done in PM for the sake of authenticity. I'm open to changing this because I think the Jury has so few windows into seeing the current game that I'm not sure it really matters whether they are able to spectate the challenge or not. Obviously, I want to avoid situations where people still in are communicating with Jury members, but I don't really think that's a big issue. The change here would make it easier for spectators to follow + easier for hosts, at the cost of potentially losing the separation between Jury and contestants (although that said I think jurors lose interest so perhaps letting them see challenges will keep their interest?)
I think the bigger question here is "how to activate the jury?" and while making challenges viewable to the jury is an option, I don't think it's the only option by any means. In the show, I think the jury is activated in 3 main ways. 1) The jury gets special treatment/can live in a bit of luxury compared to how they lived during tribe life, 2) the jury gets to listen in on tribal councils, and 3) the the jury gets to talk to the last person voted out and roughly every 3 days gets new information on the social dynamics. Really the only one of these that has directly been translated into Smogon Survivor is the third option, but even then circus has a lag time so the information trickles in at a slower rate.

In CAP Survivor S1, I wanted to activate the jury by giving them a modified version of point number 1; giving them special treatment. Now, obviously special treatment in "quality of life" is not possible over the internet so instead I gave the jury an extra power that could affect the game. The season was a redemption island season so the jury knew that they had some way to get back into the game, which was independent from any powers of the players left in the game. The "special treatment" that resulted was that the jury had more control and gained knowledge sooner on how the post merge redemption island stuff would work. If the jury members think they have a chance to still get back into the game, then the jury is less likely to lose interest. As a note, the post-merge redemption island stuff worked in the jury itself rather than having eliminated players go to a separate island and only go to the jury after losing a challenge. A certain point into the merge, the jury just had the ability to vote one of their own back into the game... maybe not as exciting as competing in challenges, but well generated jury discussion all the same.

In CAP Survivor S2, I was incredibly set on getting the game done in 39 days and so I knew I didn't want to do another redemption island. However, I still wanted the jury to be engaged. Ultimately I decided on a way of trying to tackle point 2. In the show, the jury gets to to listen in on tribal councils but can't communicate back, but it's still a great way to get information. In Smogon Survivor, there is no live tribal council because getting everyone online at the same time is not realistic. So instead I aimed to create a feeling of that information exchange that would let the jury be able to hear what some players were actually thinking without letting the jury the ability to talk back. Ultimately what I decided on was an "advantage" called Shibe Mail in which several players still in the game gained the ability to mail a letter to a member of the jury (and the multiple winners of this advantage could choose when to send the letter). The jury member couldn't ever respond back but could share it with fellow jury members. Overall the impact of the jury mail wasn't huge but when a piece of mail was sent to the jury, I definitely noticed spikes of discussion in the jury house. So, I think having a mix of the jury mail and the faster eliminations were still able to keep CAP S2's jury activated without me having to resort to redemption island.

Lastly, in both s1 and s2 there was a "make a pokemon challenge" and the Jury had voting power in at least partially deciding the winner of the challenge. Submissions of created Pokemon were stripped of the author's name so that the jury wouldn't know the player's name they were voting to win, helping it become less of letting the jury pick their favorite person (s2 some jury members were able to find out a language pattern difference though but luckily in s2 the judge pool had non jury members that balanced it out).

2. how to speed up the game? Heal's Survivor has done a great job of completing the game in a timely fashion. The issue with Survivor III is that it clearly dragged on way to long which hurt people's motivation. Activity becomes a larger issue especially since people might be unable to commit to being active for 2+ months. I don't have any real solutions because there needs to be a fine line between getting challenges done + giving time for people to talk with others. I don't expect people to be on 24/7 and I want to respect people's time + allow for less active players to participate. My only thought is better deadline administration alongside thoughtful challenges that don't go on forever (e.g. the voltorb flip challenge than took approximately one month lol).

3. more engaging challenges? I think this is a given. A lot of challenges have the same format with regards to battling. I want to shake things up and create challenges that still primarily involve battling but in a way that is more complicated than just "team x wins majority of battles." I have a couple ideas but if anyone has any interesting stuff would love to hear it. I know some people have suggested team challenges that allow better players to perform and "carry." While obviously not every challenge should be like that, I want to include some challenges of that nature (while still involving some level of participation). So yea hit me with any ideas you got.

3b. how to make good non-pokemon challenges? This is a follow up from above. Obviously, genius game and Bass games come to mind when it comes to solid non-pokemon challenges that could be used. Especially when it comes to individual stuff, it's very difficult to have challenges that are fair in the sense that you can't just gang up on one person. I suppose I will have to look to genius + heal's game + bass games for ideas for non-pokemon challenges, but my general sense is that it would be nice to shake things up every now and then by having a more logic based challenge over all pokemon which I think gets stale after a while.
I'm lumping Jalmonts 2 and 3 together because I think the key is obtaining a balance between fast and engaging challenges. Circus S3 suffered from having challenges that were just overly complicated. Even if they were mentally engaging, they were not ones that were feasible to do not-in-real-time in a timely manner. MANY Genius-style games are quite complicated and take several hours to be filmed and completed even when all the players are together in the same space. They are really cool games often but I think Smogon Survivor challenges need to ones that are not only engaging but also feasible to complete within a few days because even when a few days is feasible there's going to be lag time that makes it longer. A few genius-style games can work for survivor, but most just take too long.

CAP Survivor at its core was focused on CAP stuff so a greater battle focus was present but I still really wanted to have variety. The variety picked up was roughly a pattern of "standard/semi standard battle format", "unstandard CAP battle format", "Trivia/Tests/Word Puzzles." Furthermore both seasons of CAP survivor had a "make a Pokemon" challenge and a "CAP Auction" that worked like the Survivor show's food auction except people bid on mons to be available in a tournament. CAP Survivor S2 I also was more prone to branching away from CAP for a few challenges and the "Running Fence" was something that I really enjoyed translating into an online game.

Since I'm literally making my summer game TV show thingy (as seen here in office of strategic influence) for a serious art project, my view on challenges is a weird mix of the social challenges seen in Survivor/The Genius Game and of uhhh performative or generative/process-based artworks. I look at both existing challenges in similar shows but I also look at artworks from the 1960s until now that deal with social and spatial engagement and think of ways to incorporate them into online, game-like equivalents or how to use them as an inspiration to come up with something new. Marina Abramovic, Christo and Jeanne-Claude, Lygia Clark, Robert Venturi and Denise Scott Brown, Allan Wexler, Santiago Sierra, Evan Roth... There are many professional visual artists that are engaging in social relationships in ways that I find are extremely applicable to Survivor. One of the core aspects about Survivor is the social politicking and many of the pre-merge immunity/rewards and post-merge rewards challenges deal with these social, cooperative tasks (and while most post merge immunity challenges are more individual than social, a few do cross the line into social as well).

So, when it comes to survivor challenges, I ask myself 1) can it be completed in a few days, 2) is it socially engaging or individually rewarding, and 3) is there some sort of greater, almost artistic message with the challenge? If you can answer yes to at least 2 of the 3, then I think it's probably a good challenge. 3 might be the hardest to reach, but it's still definitely there in my mind at least but maybe that's just my background.

Twists: I personally do not like twists that take agency away from players. However, I think more twists may be necessary to keep the game interesting, especially since the social dynamic is more difficult online - I'm thinking a twist every vote-out, whether it's something super minor or not. Just something to keep players on their toes. I'm curious how people feel about this/suggestions for twists. I have a system that I like for Hidden Immunity Idols that I think will be more engaging than riddles as well that sort of incorporates a mafia-like element. I'm going to keep that secret for now though :D
Twists will probably always have some level of controversy. Do the twists just make the game less boring as an unrelated addition, do they work in harmony with the core goal of the game, are they more favorable to some players and less to others? Almost any twist that is done will have some people heavily dislike it because it messes with a formula, but at the same time sometimes the formula of social games are supposed to be in flux in order to create new and worthwhile explorations and experiences... Personally a twist every vote-out seems very excessive to me, but really I have no idea what the twist you're actually referring to is so it's hard to judge. So I guess I'll just say that personally I'm very fine with twists but I want every twist to be in some way in harmony with the nature of the game itself and not just additions to make things more exciting.

In regards to idols, I think they're fine. I'm prolly biased though since I'm the first one who put them into a smogon survivor game and because I earned one and used it to screw another player out of the game in circus s3... The method that idols are found could be changed though. Obviously actually saying publically what those methods are would ruin s4 though. CAP S1 used pretty much only scavenger hunt style idols, Circus S3 was just a series of riddles, CAP S2 idols were a mix of scavenger hunts, riddles, visual puzzles, and uh awareness of one's virtual surrounding.

Last edited:

In longer games, Jurors definitely lose interest, and viewing challenges may be a good way to get around this; we'd have to be careful in figuring out a way to prevent communication with jurors during these challenges, though.

Lol yeah I can't keep a deadline whatsoever, that's probably the main issue with my hosting. Heal's method of either punishing both tribes by sending them to tribal for not scheduling and/or just forcing deadlines and very very rarely giving extensions is the right way to go, IMO. I think it's fine to have a relaxed deadline (say 2 days) for every challenge, but strictly adhering to said deadline would be the way to speed up games. All of the survivor games typically hit stalling periods during 1-2 challenges, and that's what contributed to the longer length.

I like the way challenges were done in circus survivor III in the sense that not all of them were Pokémon battling. I suppose that if you want the game to be as "pure" survivor as possible you can do all battling, but it's really really hard to figure out a way to keep it innovative. Maybe the drafting style of challenge that heal implemented in his survivors, but you can't do that for everything, you know? We could also try the "team has x bans across the slate, can use however many bans wherever they want" thing that was done in a tour a while ago.

Yeah for sure I like this; deviating from wholly Pokémon challenges in circus III was pretty fun / cool to see. Having a majority of the things be Pokémon related while having some "strategy"/logic-based challenges would be cool. I could bring in some ideas from the off-site survivors i've played in.

My view on idols has evolved a lot since I won in S1; I think that idols are honestly a necessary part of the game at this point. By the merge, there tends to be some "majority" group that takes control, and idols are a great way to make it so this majority group doesn't automatically steamroll things. Given the online nature of this game (and the lack of a reward as well) people are pretty disincentivized to flip on their alliance members, and putting idols into the equation allows for the minority group to target and eliminate key members of the majority and eventually fracture them.
As an example, from the four seasons I played, two had idols and two didn't.
The first one just had a majority group clobber the minority group (me included), while using the minority to get rid of the outsiders in the majority (think a game like Cagayan). The second was circus survivor s1 which would have had the Okata 5 destroy everyone if twin didn't flip because he was bored. I have to point out that that's not going to happen in the majority of games, since what twin did was solely to make the game more interesting; most people won't do that kinda stuff.
The third game was one with 4 idols and a legacy advantage; Every single one of these was located in an alliance of 5, which likely would have controlled the game if the two without idols didn't flip on them.
In the fourth game, my closest ally and I controlled every single advantage in the game aside from 1 idol, and were able to use those to topple the majority alliance (which also had an idol itself)
Effectively what i'm trying to say is that idols typically are going to PREVENT a straight steamroll like what you saw in circus survivor s2, assuming you have a lot of players who are trying their damndest to win. There's obviously a very small sample size of games without idols (3 in this case), but i've seen them lead to complete steamrolls, and want to kind of avoid that (since it's boring to see, either as an outsider or as a host).
Twists like a vote steal/vote canceller/extra vote/whatever would be cool too. Twists overall definitely need to be curated and you should make sure not to introduce too many of them at once. I also agree that just plain riddles is kinda boring for idol hunts; what heal did was pretty cool (mix of scavenger hunt and riddles) and i'm a fan of things along those lines.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Hey guys, I'm running a personal 2-3 hour long Speedy Survivor tomorrow (Sunday the 22nd) at 6 PM EDT. The game is just a short thing for my own purposes and isn't Circus official at all. PM me on Discord if you want to play and can actually commit to it. Entire game (all the challenges / all the voting) will be done live in 2-3 hours with maybe a slight extension (30 min or so spill over) for Final Tribal Council.

I'm looking for about 12-16 people and already have a handful of people expressing interest. All my challenges are already made and ready to go :D The game will NOT be Pokemon related. Sorry for the short notice but I just want to have fun and test some new things out : )

Btw, how about dem ghost islands?
Rip the libster.

I'm planning on hosting another Survivor *someday* and am looking for interesting challenge ideas, Pokemon and non-Pokemon. If you've got any interesting ideas that you think would work in a challenge format (specifically individually based) or just have general thoughts on challenges that you would enjoy playing, hit me up.

(also thx for the feedback everyone on my questions. will be thinking about your answers while designing...)

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
WHY MIKE WHY!!!!!!!!!!

My heart can't handle this level of editing, ohmagod.

Last edited:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Just so the non-TV watchers don't get confused, I was just making jokes about the yesterday's episode of David vs Goliath, since the thread OP says discussion of TV survivor is allowed.

Anyway, I might do another fast survivor sometime if we can get 8+ players who agree on a time.

In regards to smogon survivor stats, my post game for cap s1 and s2 are done, so I can help Jalmont with compiling data for his sheets with them (I've already compiled a lot of it when I was analyzing the cast for circus 5) since he seemed to be interested in it in the OP.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
I've updated the survivor data sheets with player placements (now includes circus 1 through 5 and CAP 1 and 2): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a0xz23G5GXUjuXCAnb1YZbynwLSpVnGCsk0e9ZWjPCk/edit?usp=sharing

Assuming I don't have any mistakes, here's some key stats:
-There have been 93 unique players in Smogon Survivor
-30 players have played in 2 or more seasons
-10 Players have played in 3 or more seasons (vooper Flyhn Granny Pie trace zorbees Whydon Mithril King_ RODAN Mikaav)
-3 Players have played in 4 or more seasons (Flyhn, Trace, Zorbees)
-1 Player has played in 5 seasons (Trace)
- 3 of the 7 winners have only played in 1 season; Okamu OP and HeaLnDeaL
- Of the 4 winners to have played multiple seasons, Granny Pie is the only winner to not make the merge in any of their seasons played; in CAP1, he was the first one voted out of his tribe but was the last person to be eliminated from redemption island before the merge.
- tonithetourguide is the only player to come in the same place twice; he was 15th in both Circus S5 and CAP2.
- Marjane is the only multi-time finalist

I attempted a ranking system by dividing a player's average placement with the average number of players that were in their seasons. I thought this was important because s3 in particular tends to screw just a raw average placement, since in s3 placing 16th was more "average" whereas any other season, a 16th placement is below average.

For repeat players, here's some stats:
- Marjane from CAP S1 and 2 has the highest such ranking, having come in 2nd in CAP2 and 3rd in CAP1.
- Blazade from Circus S1 and 3 has the second highest ranking, coming in 2nd in S1 and 5th in the largest season, S3.
- rssp1 from Circus S1 and CAP2 has the third highest ranking, coming in 1st in S1 and 4th in CAP2.

EDIT: The godly Animus Majulous is ranked as the 7th best player. PRAISE.

Last edited:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1a0xz23G5GXUjuXCAnb1YZbynwLSpVnGCsk0e9ZWjPCk/edit?usp=sharing
I've updated the link for the survivor player rankings stats with s6 data.

Of significance, Drookez has moved up to be the 5th best on the multi-time player sheet based on elimination ranking and Energy is now the 4th best on the all players sheet.

Here's also the primary data sheet for s6 stuff, which is mostly filled out but not completely quite yet (Best viewed at 75% or lower depending on your resolution)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Oks-WDjVIB2V4ttvDSwd_hoFFqdNzocEugwQ6pUPuDM/edit?usp=sharing
EDIT: Now, we also have a total of 35 multi-time players and an even 100 individual players across all 8 seasons.

Last edited:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
This took way way longer than I thought it would when I started doing this over the weekend, but I've finally gotten substantially complete challenge win percents across all of smogon survivor seasons, minus the current season of all stars. If you see any mistakes, feel free to let me know so I can fix them.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nWC87eVQF3ITrdH9Ht-PZ3AzxSbGKeTdQcWs35ggF-A/edit?usp=sharing
Some things of note:

Hys is the only survivor to have never been on a tribe that lost a challenge.... On the flipside, he also competed in every individual immunity challenge of his season, and didn't win any.

Steven Snype won the highest percentage of individual challenges he participated in, winning the first 3 individual challenges in s2, losing the fourth and getting voted out. In All Stars, he didn't make the merge but there was a pre-merge individual challenge as a twist that he lost. Still, winning 3 out of 5 individual challenges is crazy high, considering these challenges had 7+ people competing.

Out of everyone who made the merge in at least one season, Pidge has the highest percentage of earning challenge immunity (whether individual or tribal). He won tribal immunity 8 out of 11 challenges his tribes competed in and won individual immunity 2 of the 5 challenges competed in, for a total of 10 wins of 16 challenges, or 62.5%. Granny Pie comes in second and is the only other player to have over 60%, earning 60.87% after winning 11 out of 15 tribal challenges and 3 out of 8 individual challenges for a total of 14 wins out of 23 challenges.

Last edited:
I've updated the standings spreadsheet to include Seasons 7 and 8. Heal started editing them but stopped mid-Season 7, so I decided to pick this up and keep it updated. There might be a few errors since I had to move some stuff around; please feel free to mention anything in this thread if something looks off.

New link here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ioCwnMNuJ3FdT9Ksnv0Xuh5gCbsxyv-QLWR7hPP21d8/edit?usp=sharing

Some interesting things to note (assuming the numbers are correct):

- As of Season 8, we now have a total of 107 unique Smogon Survivor players, and 48 multi-timers (up from 100 and 35 from the old sheet, respectively)
- As of Season 8, Hannah has the highest multi-timer placement average of 2.25, overtaking Marjane, Blazade, and rssp, putting her at #1
- rssp dropped from rank 23 to rank 35 in overall rankings (rip) and rank 3 to rank 17 in multi-player rankings (RIP)
- Similarily, Drookez dropped from rank 13 to rank 40 in overall rankings and rank 5 to rank 21 in multi-player rankings
- On the other hand, Oddish went from rank 76 to rank 29 in overall rankings, and Fenrir Aesir went from rank 94 to rank 42 in overall rankings
- Interestingly enough, AJ and DLE have the same [AVERAGE PLACEMENT] / [AVERAGE PLAYERS] scores, both having a value of 0.2857142857
- The top 10 ranked players (according to their multi-time placement, from first to tenth) are: Hannah, Marjane, Blazade, Animus Majulous, 3P1K, apricity/hal, sparktrain, vooper, and DLE/AJ (tied at 10th). 11th goes to Umbreon.
- The lowest-ranked multi-timer is ragmatho. The highest-ranked single time player is Heal.

In terms of times played,

- 48 users have played in 2 or more seasons (25 have played twice exactly)
- 23 users have played in 3 or more seasons (11 have played thrice exactly)
- 12 users have played in 4 or more seasons (Hannah AJ rssp zorbees Mikaav ToniXY have played in exactly 4 seasons)
- 6 users have played in 5 or more seasons (Flyhn Jalmont Whydon RODAN have played in exactly 5 seasons)
- 2 users have played in 6 or more seasons (Vooper has played in exactly 6 seasons)
- Trace has played in the most seasons (7 to be exact). Of the 10 seasons that have been hosted so far, he has only missed out on Circus S2, CAP S2, and Circus S8.

Might update the Survivor Challenge Immunity spreadsheet sometime tomorrow/when I have time. The spreadsheet also has a "Total Votes" and "Immunities Won" section on the first sheet, although neither of these stats have been updated and likely won't be for a while since it involves digging through past seasons to find exact vote counts, which doesn't sound fun. I'd like to eventually start working on some other type of idols sheet (ex. which idol was found by who, what idols were used on who, how many votes were negated by a specific idol, etc.) but this will probably be for a later project.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)