Swagnemite. (Lock Please)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was about 11 years old and me and my friend went to this haunted house. There were these spinning metal bars going in a small wave fashion and me and my friend were having a contest on how fast we could run on them. I was wining until I did a backflip and hit my head on them. I almost passed out but there was this HUGE bump on my head kinda like in the cartoons. I was dizzy the whole day and I couldn't go on anymore attractions in the theme park we were in.

That was an epic fail at winning the bar race.

THE END

I hope I win :)

The coolest Pokemon related thing I've ever done...

I was playing DW on Smogons PO server and saw a shedinja. I sent out my DW Ditto. Game over!
Swept by a shedinja with 404 HP

Coolest thing to happen to me? Probably getting 6 consecutive Snow Cloak misses on my Froslass vs. ReachZero. I won, but on the last turn I believe I forfeited because I felt bad for getting him haxed to much. (is this what you mean? If not, I have a Risk story ;))

I dont know if it has to be pokemon related or anything but this is my story

So last night I'm pretty sure I made more dumb decisions than I have in like 2 years or so? Just a guesstamate. So the story begins with the night before (monday) me, dez, nick, ashley, chelsea, and chris all decided that we're gonna go ghost hunting on Tuesday night. The next night we all sat down and talked about it and decided to have one last go at haunted hill. Well we were driving up there and noticed the full moon... which I'm not gonna lie made me a little concerned but I decided to brush it off. So have any of you ever heard of skin walkers?

A little run down on skin walkers is that they're demons/dead witches that killed a family member back in the old days to gain the power of shape shifting into whatever being they want to change into, also its said that if you make eye contact they can posses you and or take your shape/form. Rumor also is that they only come out in desert areas or route 66 mainly on nights of the full moon. Hah, yeah i know right? fun shit.

So we head up there all gearin to do some ghost hunting, and there's this one little place where a gazebo used to be (it burnt down a couple weeks ago) that we always have a communal cig at before we wander into the hills. We were all sitting, conversating and smoking then all of a sudden a coyote starts to howl. We look at each other and laugh and say something along the lines of "guess it caught a rabbit". Well you know how when that sort of thing happens one howls then another one from far away howls and then they just kinda use that to get back to each other? Well that wasn’t the case this time. Apparently these "coyote’s" were traveling in a pack and within seconds roughly 15 start howling about 20 feet from us. So we decided not to find out if they were in fact skin walkers and just bailed.

BUT! Of course that wasn’t enough excitement for us! Never! Ashley begins to tell us about a place called "Chilili" where two families have basically started their own town through in-breeding with each other repeatedly for generations. No pictures are allowed, you're not allowed to stop, and there is a super creepy water tower, a giant glowing red cross hung above the town on the hill and on occasion if you get caught slowing down and such a car will chase you that will try to run you off the road. So we drove into the mountains through all the windy roads and such to go and check it out of course. We get there and its effin creepy as all hell, the red cross is eerie and we all have just a bad feeling when getting in and driving through the town. But we slow down and look around without stopping and such then leave the town and turn around, ya know the normal stuff for stupid kids to do. But as we go back through the town to go back the way we came we slow down and look and then eventually just start on our way back but the thing is apparently the families don’t take too kindly to slowing down so as we're calmly driving away a car pulls out and starts to speed after us. This is about the point that all of us start to freak. So we're racing through the windy roads through the mountains with the fuggin hills have eyes right on our tail all of us cursing and screaming like little girls. Chris wass in the back with blankets over his head so he has no clue what’s going on aside from the fact that he knows we're being chased and of course as we're taking the turns the wheels are lifting off the ground due to the speed and the weight. It was fucking scary is all I have to say. I will give major props to ashley and the toaster (her scion) for getting us the hell outta there though; she was driving like a crazy lady.

i dont have a trade thread since im new to the this site. However i have a decent story and would like a a chance at swagnemite (i chuckle everytime i think about, it's funny name). Anyways when I was ten i was offroading with my dad. i was riding my new kawasaki and he was on his honda xr 450. Before leaving our camp area we met some guys that were firefighters and paramedics that were on vacation off roading togethrer. Anyways about 3 miles into the desert away from our truck i came a around a turn behind my dad only to see him flipping over his handle bars and crashing. I rushed to his side. he was barely conscious and was in a lot of pain. He instructed me to ride back to camp by myself and tell my mom. I rode back by myself crying the whole way and getting lost a few times. When i arrived i told my mom what happened in the gasps of air that i had during my flow of tears. I asked the paramedics for help and led to my dad. We got him back to our truck and then to the hospital. after the diagnosis it was revealed that he had a severely broken collar bone. Those paramedics commended me for my good job. I think this is a decent candidate story for this swagnemite. thanks for taking the time to read it

so one time in health class, I was trying to prank my teacher, even though April Fools ended, cuz I swore I'd prank him. So I put a sticky note on his back saying "I'm Dumb" although he found out after like 2 seconds. So he put it on the back of a kid and he didn't know. And after the kid finished his test he said "I'm Done" and my teacher was all "You're dumb?" and I was all laughing. Yeah it was funny.

This is an anecdote explaining the manner in which my way of life was rotated along a Y axis until it reached a position roughly 180 degrees from that which it started. If I could have 60 seconds of your time, simply place your posterior in the selected location, and I will relate to you the details of how I was made the male monarch of the district of the City of Los Angeles, California located at coordinates 34.08333 -118.44778.

In the western region of the “City of Brotherly Love” known as Philadelphia, my mother expelled me from her womb and indeed that is also where I spent my childhood, in my mother’s care. The majority of my time was spent in a recreational area containing such diversions as a jungle gym, swing set, sand box, etc. I was typically at the height of leisure while frequently at a temperature slightly below what might be considered standard room temperature. Outside of my educational institution I was engaging in a game of basketball with some of my peers, when two gentlemen who seemed to be of the disposition to cause a great deal of mischief began causing a great deal of chaos and disharmony in the area in which I lived. I was involved in one rather small bout of fisticuffs after which my mother became concerned for my general safety and well-being, and she informed me that I would be moving in with her sister and her sister’s husband in the previously mentioned community located at the previously mentioned location.

I implored my mother to relent approximately 24-48 hours ago, yet she gathered my belongings in a somewhat flat, rectangular shaped piece of luggage and expelled me from her presence. She placed her lips upon my cheek in an affectionate manner and handed me a pre-purchased pass for public transportation. I placed the headphones for my personal music system into my ears and verbalized the idea that I may as well impact this situation with my foot. Traveling in the highest available level of comfort, this is indeed an unfortunate situation (although I make this statement with some irony). Consuming the juices obtained by the squeezing of the fruit of a Citrus sinensis from a piece of glass stemware commonly reserved for the sipping of sparkling wine originating from the Champagne region of France, I pause to wonder if this is indeed how the residents of the admittedly upper-class neighborhood located at the previously mentioned location commonly live. Indeed, I find this situation may be rather to my enjoyment.

I puckered my lips and exhaled forcefully to produce a shrill note in order to gain the attention of a taxicab driver, and as the driver approached I observed his California vanity plate which, in place of the traditional jumble of alpha-numeric characters, used only the letters F, R, E, S, and H, spelling out the word “fresh”. Additionally, from his rear view mirror dangled a pair of oversized, fur-covered cubes decorated to look like the six-sided dice commonly used in gambling and board games. In such a situation I could have made a statement about the unusualness of this particular taxicab to the point of it being nearly unique. Instead I cogitatively decided against it and instead informed the driver that he should deliver me to what was to become my new home in the community located at the previously mentioned location.

We pulled up to a large domicile sometime between the hours of 7 and 8 o’clock a.m., and in a loud tone of voice I informed the cab driver that at some undetermined point in the future I would again detect his odour through my sense of olfaction. I gazed about the region of land that I was destined to rule, reflecting on my arrival: Here I would claim my rightful place upon the throne, from which I would govern the previously mentioned community of Bel-Air as monarch.

First of all, I just want to be sure that everybody knows this was not my idea. 100% of the credit for this pokemon goes to Chimpact.

Yeah, sorry, this was supposed to end two days ago, but I was on vacation and we ended up staying a little longer than we were supposed to. The distributor is not able to distribute anymore so if anyone wants to be the distributor let me know. Otherwise I will just distribute it myself when my wifi gets fixed. I thought I would get more responses for this, but I guess not. So you can win even if you don't have a thread I guess.

Winners are:

1. Shinyweavile
2. Luxpluff91
3. Ames
4. Shiny Mew2
5. SigmaEpsilon
6. Iceman Hotty
7. Percussionist
8. Dr. Alex
9. tomtom5858
10. Mmeyer

Winners, either the distributor or I will VM you when we are available to trade. Thanks for participating everyone.

Just curiously, will we still be entitled to 2 credits in your thread? Thankyou for the giveaway btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)