Tournament Sword and Shield UU Alpha Tour [Won by Alpha Rabbit]

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I won in 2, ggs

I don't have replays or screens cause I lost connection middle of g2 and ps is having its own connection issues rn.

I used :umbreon: :hippowdon: :roserade: :doublade: :mantine: :pyukumuku: both games (shoutouts wally_super_salty_bad_manners) both games

Lost to atomicllamas 0-2, gg.

Lost screens, but here are the Pokemon for usage.

G1:
- eaglehawk: Xatu, Kommo-o, Mew, Ribombee, Doublade, Weavile
- llamas: Pyukumuku, Hippowdon, Roserade, Doublade, Mantine, Roserade

G2:
- eaglehawk: Obstagoon, Doublade, Kommo-o, Cincinno, G-Mr. Mime, Silvally
- llamas: same as G1

Sorry to tag you all but Dynamax has just been banned from OU and thus this impacts UU also. For the remainder of this round, Dynamax will remain legal so I am tagging you all to play your games in Gen8 Ubers. Regardless of whether you want to agree to not use Dynamax, please play your matches in Gen8 Ubers for the reason stated in my previous post. Other than that get your games done by next week and Dynamax will be banned for Round 3 onwards.

Also Raikaria I understand calling act here but given you have a whole week left can you try and reschedule. This doesn't mean I am disregarding your act call if there is no progress.

Also Raikaria I understand calling act here but given you have a whole week left can you try and reschedule. This doesn't mean I am disregarding your act call if there is no progress.
The intention wasn't an act call; it was a status update in the event of an act call. Especially given the post before mine on Helix's wall.

Those who played yesterday and before, how are you all getting your games done btw? Is showdown down primarily on mobile only or is there something im missing

Estarossa

moo?
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
C&C Leader
Those who played yesterday and before, how are you all getting your games done btw? Is showdown down primarily on mobile only or is there something im missing
Some people are able to get into PS at some points right now, and provided you stay logged in you should be able to stay in indefinitely until you close PS. The issue should hopefully be solved today, leaving plenty of time until the deadline for people to play games still. If this does not happen and the issue persists for a while longer we will look at extending the round.

Was scheduled to play 2 hours ago, opp didnt show up so im calling act. Proof on opponents wall
EDIT: opp just showed up we're playing now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)