Sword & Shield **Official news only** DLC Crown Tundra 22nd October

Well they didn't exactly reveal anything new other than a glimpse of how the raid dens work (I love the interface that shows what the party pokemon actually have), and the confirm of Go > Home coming this year and having Gigamax Melmetal as reward.

Also release is indeed 22 october. Soon(tm).

Well, tecnically if you never checked the Home datamine, there was a bunch of ""new"" pokemon shown as well as the confirmation returning legendaries.

Also, I'd point that tecnically they did NOT show the Ultrabeasts as available.

edit: picture
View attachment 278762
The thing that caught my eye about this picture is Urshifu, Calyrex, Silvally, the dogs and Eternatus being in this photo. The entire part of the presentation was talking about the Dynamax Dens, and the datamine didnt indicate you could find them there but perhaps plans changed?

Or just showcasing all the legendary pokemon that you can get, in general, I suppose. But it'd bve pretty cool otherwise!

The thing that caught my eye about this picture is Urshifu, Calyrex, Silvally, the dogs and Eternatus being in this photo. The entire part of the presentation was talking about the Dynamax Dens, and the datamine didnt indicate you could find them there but perhaps plans changed?

Or just showcasing all the legendary pokemon that you can get, in general, I suppose. But it'd bve pretty cool otherwise!
Also showing Regigigas at last

To be frank, if the whole point of the dens is to give actually unlimited access to legendaries (compared to the "one off" of previous games), I don't see much wrong with this.

It also would fit the large number of competitive facilitations that they've done in SwSh.

To be frank, if the whole point of the dens is to give actually unlimited access to legendaries (compared to the "one off" of previous games), I don't see much wrong with this.

It also would fit the large number of competitive facilitations that they've done in SwSh.
Oh I don't see it as a bad thing at all, really, just noting that the datamine seemed to indicate that the "normally avialable" legends werent in the dens. So if this is more than just "hey, you can get ALL the legendary pokemon across the dlc and games" that'd be neat! Especially for living dex purposes....

also google translate seems to say that this mentions there will be an Endless Mode option for dynamax adventures, can someone confirm?

Also showing Regigigas at last
Wait, when was this?

That would be cool, but wouldn't that basically defeat the entire point of the first DLC?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)