TCDPOP Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status: Chester, OhSnapple's and Death Blade's section is open, and only theirs. You may now post :3

Introduction

Welcome to our thread! Contained within this lovely trade shop are the Pokemon and services of myself, Chester0334, pika pal, OhSnapple!, BillyBidoof100, and Death Blade99. Please read our rules before posting, and enjoy your stay :)

Le Rules

1) Please use proper grammar! It is annoying eif yu tlk liek dis evaritime :3​

2) Please make all requests in this thread. Don't PM me or write on my profile. This helps me to keep all orders straight.

3) Don’t trade hacks. Hacks are bad. Hacks get you blacklisted.

4) All of my bred Pokemon (not including the ones I've SV hatched) are non-redistributable. You are not allowed to clone and trade them, but you can use them to breed with as much as you want.

5) Take the time to make sure I don’t already have what you’re offering. This annoys me, and I might just ignore you if you do this :)

6) Most of the time I will be breeding your Pokémon fresh, unless I already have it in stock. Please be patient! I’ll always do my best to breed for you as soon as possible, but I do have a life.

7) All of the Pokemon I've SV hatched, as well as the legendaries I've caught on my Y cart are semi-redis, unless it's in my trophy case or I say otherwise.

8) Legendaries and shinies I have gotten from other users are listed in their description as either fully or semi redis. Please take the time to check :)

None Yet :(

None Yet :(

Last edited:

Breedables

Kanto

Bulbasaur @ Nest Ball
Careful
Chlorophyll
31/31/31/x/31/31
EM: Power Whip (I'd have to reteach Giga Drain, request if you want it)

Bulbasaur @ Poke Ball
Modest
Chlorophyll
HP Fire or 31/x/31/31/31
EM: Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Sludge Bomb

Charmander @ Poke Ball
Timid
Blaze
31/x/31/31/31/31
EM: Dragon Pulse

Charmander @ Poke Ball
Adamant
Blaze
31/31/31/x/31/31
EM: DD, Flare Blitz, Outrage

Charmander @ Poke Ball
Jolly
Blaze
31/31/31/x/31/31
EM: DD, Flare Blitz, Dragon Rush

Squirtle @ Poke Ball
Modest
Rain Dish
31/x/31/31/31/31
EM: Water Spout, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere

Nidoran M or F @ Poke Ball
Modest
Sheer Force
31/x/31/31/31/31
EM: None

Vulpix @ Quick Ball
Timid
Drought
31/x/31/31/31/31

Magikarp @ Poke Ball
Adamant
Moxie/Intimidate
31/31/31/x/31/31

Growlithe @ Dive Ball
Adamant
Flash Fire/Intimidate
31/31/31/x/31/31
EM: Morning Sun, CC, Flare Blitz, Body Slam

Growlithe @ Fast Ball
Jolly
Flash Fire/Intimidate
31/31/31/x/31/31
EM: Morning Sun, CC, Flare Blitz, Covet

Gastly @ Moon Ball
Timid
Levitate
31/x/31/31/31/31
EM: Psywave, Clear Smog, Disable, Perish Song

Eevee @ Luxury Ball
Timid/Modest
Adaptability/Run Away
31/x/31/31/31/31
EM: Covet, Charm, Wish

Scizor @ Poke Ball
Adamant
Technician
31/31/31/x/31/31
EM: Defog

Krabby @ Poke Ball
Adamant
Shell Armor
31/31/31/x/31/31
EM: Knock Off

Kangaskhan @ Dusk Ball
Jolly
Scrappy/Early Bird
31/31/31/x/31/31

Aerodactyl @ Poke Ball
Adamant
Rock Head
31/31/31/x/31/31

Zubat @ Nest Ball
Jolly
Infiltrator
31/31/31/x/31/31
EM: Defog, Brave Bird

Staryu @ Poke Ball
Timid
Natural Cure
31/x/31/31/31/31

Tentacool @ Poke Ball
Bold
Liquid Ooze/Clear Body
31/x/31/31/31/31

Chansey @ Repeat Ball
Bold
Natural Cure
31/x/31/31/31/31
EM: Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss

Abra @ Poke Ball
Timid
Magic Guard
31/x/31/31/31/31

Dratini @ Luxury Ball
Jolly
Marvel Scale
31/31/31/x/31/31
EM: DD, Extreme Speed, Aqua Jet

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Unova

Kalos

Last edited:
Egg Checking Services

I can check your eggs (within reason) 5 at a time, as much as you want. All I
ask for in return is a clone of the pokes that you hatch shiny :) I can also look
for matches on SVExchange if you'd like.

Last edited:
Hello smogon I am doing this thread with my buddies tjohnny44, pika pal, OhSnapple!,BillyBidoof100 and my old buddy Death Blade99. My goal is to simply do the best I can on my thread and to help the community as much as I can. I hope that I will continue to improve my thread on smogon and this thread will be different from my other two threads. I am learning to improve my thread as well I remember how in my first thread I had no shinnies and now I have shinnies that were breed by me. Either ways I am adding new stuff to my thread always and I will always try to give the community an idea of what I plan to add to my thread. I also will take breeding requests seriously and will have about five slots for breeding requests.

Breeding requests

1)...
Rodo wants spitbacks of Moon ball Slakoth.
Heavy ball skarmory.(finished)
Dream ball kanghaskan.
Sport ball pinsir.(finished)
Luxury ball larvesta.
Premier ball bulbasaur
Premier ball chikorita. (done)
and my perfect diancie
for his crap ton of spitbacks (I can throw in something else to)​
2)...callofjilly free shiny honedge when I breed for one and help on his pokedex he also is helping me on my pokedex as well which is really awesome because I just got my shiny charm in pokemon X
3)...Elemt gets a free numel spitback in a heavy ball
4)...empty
5)...empty
For new users

Hello new users of smogon. I to remember when I used to be a new user of smogon and I sincerely wish you good luck on smogon. For new users it may be hard for you to make a trade with really anyone because your a new user and some people may not trust you as well because you haven't made as many trades with other people. I however will be glad to reach out to you new users and try to help you by giving you a spitbacks and I can offer advice and will also gladly try to help you make a new thread. I will charge hardly anything for spitbacks and will try to help you when I can and try to also help you get off to a good start on smogon. I hope that you new users have a good time on smogon.

New Focus of my thread
My new focus of my thread is mainly to help out people. Normally now if I want something from someone chances are I will come to your thread and ask for a trade request. I hope that everyone can appreciate this new focus of my thread. I also hope that several users new users mainly will come to my thread freely asking for something that they want. I understand that it can be hard to make a trade with some people and some users may eventually get tired of helping out new users. However I want to offer you new users as much as I can to get that trade completed. I feel confident if everyone comes to help that my trade thread will grow even more which will most likely happen. Understand chances are I may give out a few things unless the description says that I want a good trade for a that certain pokemon on my thread. Some people may think that I am simply asking to get destroyed by giving people the opportunity to take advantage of my services but in the end it is fine. I'm simply just helping you guys out and I have been doing this for a long time so I know what I am doing. Another thing if another user simply rejects your offer understand from their view and perspective there side of the trade. Simply put I want to make things easy for everyone. My thread I guess is kinda based around SnoopysWorld. The difference is I probably wont take any free donations but I probably will give away less stuff simply because I can't breed as fast asSnoopysWorld because I have school and I am very busy. If you read this I can only say thanks for reading. Happy trading!!!

Last edited:
Updates

Update 1/8/15

Pokemon X

male

jolly

ability: arena trap

OT: AfroThunderRule gave me the original parent. Mazlr93 hatched on reddit for me.

Egg Moves: Fissure, feint, superpower, bite

Full redis

Male

naughty

ability: rattled

OT: SnoopysWorld gave me the original parent ducksarefun hatched it for me on reddit.

egg moves:whirlpool, iron defense

Full redis

female

naughty

OT: snoopy gave me original parent. CrimsonClaws hatched the egg on reddit.

egg moves: whirlpool, iron defense

female

jolly

ability: super luck

OT: TyVip gave me the egg which is so nice. I guess helping people can have unexpecting rewards at times XD. Either ways TyVip thanks for the sexy pigeon. jkickit on reddit hatched it.

egg moves don't remember and I don't have my 3ds for the minute so I will update this part tomorrow

Full redis

male

timid

ability: unburden

OT:Menezjul provided me with the original parent was hatched by user on reddit named Suticat.

egg moves: egg moves:bullet seed, synthesis, leech seed, double kick

requests sheet:

Rodo wants spitbacks of Moon ball Slakoth.
Heavy ball skarmory.
Dream ball kanghaskan.
Sport ball pinsir.
Luxury ball larvesta.
Premier ball bulbasaur
Premier ball chikorita. (done)
and my perfect diancie
for his crap ton of spitbacks (I can throw in something else to)

callofjilly free shiny honedge when I breed for one and help on his pokedex he also is helping me on my pokedex as well which is really awesome because I just got my shiny charm in pokemon X

Elemt gets a free numel spitback in a heavy ball

I have two more empty request spots but understand I will not start anyone's request tomorrow until I finish up my own breeding project I am doing for myself. I will then do the requests above from top to bottom. Like I said I have two empty spots so hit me up with any requests you want. Understand though I have school so it will be a while for the next two people however, if the request is something manageable and already in my reference sheet in the front of my thread there's a strong chance I'll do your request for free.
New Focus of my thread
My new focus of my thread is mainly to help out people. Normally now if I want something from someone chances are I will come to your thread and ask for a trade request. I hope that everyone can appreciate this new focus of my thread. I also hope that several users new users mainly will come to my thread freely asking for something that they want. I understand that it can be hard to make a trade with some people and some users may eventually get tired of helping out new users. However I want to offer you new users as much as I can to get that trade completed. I feel confident if everyone comes to help that my trade thread will grow even more which will most likely happen. Understand chances are I may give out a few things unless the description says that I want a good trade for a that certain pokemon on my thread. Some people may think that I am simply asking to get destroyed by giving people the opportunity to take advantage of my services but in the end it is fine. I'm simply just helping you guys out and I have been doing this for a long time so I know what I am doing. Another thing if another user simply rejects your offer understand from their view and perspective there side of the trade. Simply put I want to make things easy for everyone. My thread I guess is kinda based around SnoopysWorld. The difference is I probably wont take any free donations but I probably will give away less stuff simply because I can't breed as fast asSnoopysWorld because I have school and I am very busy. If you read this I can only say thanks for reading. Happy trading!!!

Last edited:
Rules (trading rules)

1)No hacks, no hacks, and yeah still no hacks

2) I am and allowed to run a hack check on your pokemon you trade me don't take it as an offense if I do and it comes out hacked it will be fine as long as you don't do any of the following:
A) trade it other people

B) Give me a refund if I choose to ask for one (which I may sometimes not do)

3) Please do not back out of a trade I would appreciate that

4)I have no trade format or sheet that you have to fill out however, considering there are five people in this thread please mention my username or tell me on my thread what you would like from me.

5) I would prefer that you post on my thread before you pm me helps me organize things

6) If you choose for me to a breeding request they will come with egg moves unless you say so or unless the pokemon does not have egg moves. Please understand a breeding request can take anywhere from 1 to 3 days. Please do not back out of a breeding request.

7) NO hacks yes I have to mention this rule twice.

Credit system

1 credit= 1 pokemon from my thread or a breeding request
2 credits=2 pokemon from my thread or a shiny pokemon from my thread or 2 breeding requests
3 credits= 3 pokemon from my thread or 2 shiny pokemon or I probably will just give you special rights on my thread

People that have credits
none

Special rights

These people can practically have anything from my thread for free or for little to nothing.
.com for being awesome and giving me cool shinnies for free

Lady Valkyrie for being a great person and for being patient with my extremely slow trading and because I provided poor customer service

TyVip for all the giveaways that she has done thanks

Nerina giving me a ton of good trades:)

Chev4 giving me a free shiny 6iv ditto which provided most of the stuff on my thread (just got a german one though which I will now be using though)

Sb4ll4t0 very great guy who checks the SV of my eggs and is probably going to be the reason why there are shinies on this thread:)

gabriel for cloning

BriarRose for checking the SV of eggs (will check them or has the willingness to)

SnoopysWorld nice guy who clones and helps the community great business guy with patience as well thanks:)

wowgek7 great person and business partner great person to talk to

tjohnny44 checking the SV of some eggs and is online frequently works out perfectly also a member of my thread

pika pal member of our thread

Death Blade99 member of our thread

OhSnapple! member of our thread

BillyBidoof100 member of our thread

You should check out all of these peoples threads.

Redistribution policies

Full redis=You can redistribute it and redistribute it to anyone so enjoy that
Semi redis= You can redistribute it but nobody else can
NO REDIS= You can't redistribute it period

Last edited:
The following stuff or lists is stuff I have in my game or stuff in my other games that I can breed upon request or start breeding. I do plan on doing this stuff any ways in the future but if you request for something on the list I will do two things. I will put your username next to the pokemon you want. I will also try to start on your stuff when I get the opportunity.

Reference's of stuff I have this will be something I try to keep up to date.
(I have so many friend safari's so the list can be endless when I decide to go on another safari run)

currently working on:
ultra ball and luxury ball poocheyana

X and Y
rebreeding or will dream ball feebas
heavy ball skarmory
dream ball kangaskhan
friend ball larvitar
dream ball slowpoke
heal ball swirlix
safari ball cubone
heavy ball gengar or gastly
timer ball cyndaquil
premier ball litwick also have dusk ball
safari ball vileplume
repeat ball houndour
sport ball pinsir
safari ball lickitung
dream ball shuckle
premier ball pyroar
dream ball sigilyph
dusk ball phantump
love ball seel
nest ball gogoat
dream ball togepi
heavy ball numel
timer ball swalot
dream ball carvanha
safari ball bagon
premier ball absol
fast ball sableye
moon ball sableye
love ball corsola
safari ball manectric
dream ball ralts
premier ball skitty
dusk ball seedot
moon ball ralts
dream ball snorunt
moon ball kakuna
moon ball ursaring
moon ball grimer
moon ball gastlymoon ball houndoour
friend ball dratini
lure ball tentacool
dream ball gible
safari ball miltank
dream ball riolu
dream ball drifloon
dream ball igglybuff
dive ball lapras
moon,fast,level,lure,heavy,love balls smeargle
repeat ball cyndaquil
friend ball kangaskhan
level ball krabby
luxury ball hippopotas
dive ball totadile
level ball teddiursa
dive ball cottonee
dive ball scatterbug
dive ball ducklett
heavy ball machop
dream ball murkrow
dream ball heracross
dream ball aipom
dream ball corpish
dream ball skorupi
timer ball mankey
dream ball corsola
ultra ball gligar
dream ball swinub
safari ball phanpy
nest ball doduo
nest ball piloswine
luxury ball fraxure
dive ball beartic
dive ball woobat
dive ball meditite
heal ball meditite
repeat ball floette
premier ball jigglypuff
ultra ball lillipup
premier ball audino
premier ball bulbasuar
dive ball quagsire
repeat ball braixen
timer ball growlithe
great ball shelgon
dive ball palpitoad
luxury ball petilil
quick ball purrloin
dream ball whismur
nest ball venomoth
dream ball ledbya
dive ball blue flabebe
quick ball yellow falbebe
dream ball zubat
nest ball pinsir
premier ball spritzee
luxury ball larvesta
dusk ball duskull
dream ball sneasal
premier ball mienfoo
dream ball anorith
premier ball klefki
premier ball absol
ultra ball phanphy
great ball blue basculin
timer ball lucario
dream ball cacnea
ultra ball woobat
nest ball cottonee
great ball dieno
safari ball houndoor
safari misdreavious.

moon ball lapras
luxury ball glalie
dream ball munchlax
net ball clamperl
dive ball clamperl
ultra ball lilligant
moon ball slakoth
repeat ball cyndaquil
level ball teddiursa
dream ball whismur
heal ball pidove
premier ball deerling
ultra ball spiritomb

( I may try to breed all of these not sure if my trade thread partners offer the same thing as I do then trade with them if you can)
(I have multiple safaris so I may update this with more stuff)

Omega ruby alpha sapphire
love ball horsea
quick ball elecktrike
dream ball trapinch
dream ball smeargle
dream ball delibird
dream ball licktitung
dream ball exxegute
dream ball banette
safari ball pinsir

heal ball venonat
ultra ball yamask
ultra ball smoochum
great ball herdier
(don't have to many breedables in omega ruby)

I probably will do as much as I can on these lists and when I complete a list I do plan on adding more stuff to these lists. As of now I have access or have most of these stuff in my game ready to go all I would have to do is breed this stuff myself. If you request something on this list I will try to get to it right away.

Last edited:
Shiny pokemon

Shiny pokemon breed and hatched by trainer with matching SV's

Female
OT: Eric 48890 (ProjectTitan313) hatched it I breed the parent
Nature:Adamant
Ability: Own Tempo (hidden ability)
Moves: Body slam, ancient power, iron head
Ivs...31.31.31.31.31.08
Full redis (3 in stock)

Male
OT: Jonathan (hatched on reddit from Hells_Gate97) I provided the parent
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Shell armor
Moves: Knock off
full redis(3 in stock)

Male
OT: Maja (NordlysFisk hatched it on reddit) I gave here the parent
Ability: Hyper cutter
31/31/31/13/31/31
full redis (4 in stock)

Male
Relaxed
OT: hatched on reddit from nickkwoo was breed by me. Used or got the egg moves from TyVip wooper in a giveaway
Ability: unaware (ha)
31/31/31/x/31/0 (good for trick room)
moves: curse, recover, body slam, encore
full redis (4 in stock)

Male
Adamant
OT: hatched from Luxpluff91 was breed by me.
ability: shed skin
31/31/31/x/31/31
moves: it cannot learn egg moves
full redis (4 in stock)

Male
Adamant
OT: hatched on reddit from Jbelll's was breed by me. Big thanks to Gabe who let me borrow his lopunny to pass down some egg moves.
Ability: unburden
31/31/31/x/31/31
Moves: agility, baton pass, quick guard
full redis (4 in stock)

Male

Adamant

OT: hatched on reddit from Flappypaper I provided the original parent

ability: inner focus

moves: leaf blade, night slash, quick attack, feather dance

has hidden power ice

31/31/31/x/31/0 (trick room lol)

full redis (4 in stock)

male

calm

OT: mostthe3rd provided me with the original parent so thank you. The parent was breed by me and hatched on reddit from iSythe

ability: overgrow

moves: leaf storm, aromatherapy, leech seed, body slam

31/31/31/31/31/31

full redis (4 in stock)

OT: original parent came from.com

hatched by user on reddit. The user is Scalrag.

Ability: gale wings

Adamant

Egg Moves: quick guard, tailwind

Full redis

OT: Original parent came from QuoteMissy. Hatched on reddit

from beware_the_gunner

Ability: Marvel scale

Adamant

Egg moves: extremespeed, dragon pulse, water pulse, dragon dance

Full redis

OT: Original parent came from QuoteMissy. Was hatched on reddit by the

user pikameiser

Ability: Marvel Scale

Adamant

Egg Moves: Extremespeed, dragon pulse, water pulse, dragon dance

Full redis

OT: CatataFish_6 gave me the original parent. Was hatched on reddit by

user shinichikun

Ability: static

Modest

Egg moves: Eerie impulse, charge, electric terrain

Full redis

male

jolly

ability: arena trap

OT: AfroThunderRule gave me the original parent. Mazlr93 hatched on reddit for me.

Full redis

Male

naughty

OT: SnoopysWorld gave me the original parent ducksarefun hatched it for me on reddit.

egg moves:whirlpool, iron defense

Full redis

female

naughty

OT: snoopy gave me original parent. CrimsonClaws hatched the egg on reddit.

egg moves: whirlpool, iron defense

female

jolly

ability: super luck

OT: TyVip gave me the egg which is so nice. I guess helping people can have unexpecting rewards at times XD. Either ways TyVip thanks for the sexy pigeon. jkickiton reddit hatched it.

egg moves don't remember and I don't have my 3ds for the minute so I will update this part tomorrow

Full redis

male

timid

ability: unburden

OT:Menezjul provided me with the original parent was hatched by user on reddit named Suticat.

egg moves: egg moves:bullet seed, synthesis, leech seed, double kick

Full redis

These pokemon were hatched by masuda method (there probably will be little to nothing here just a heads up)

Female
Adamant
OT: Me I hatched from my leftover eggs was hatched using masuda method
Ability: Unburden
31/31/31/x/31/31
full redis (4 in stock)

male
Naive
OT: Me hatched by masuda method on my 10th egg pretty cool (can be nicknamed as well)
Ability: Cloud nine (hidden ability)
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: roost, dragon rush, hyper voice, pursuit
Full redis (needs to be cloned)

Trophy case

OT: Normally I hate to trade other people's pokemon but this person insisted that I should. He told me not to trade this pokemon away easily so far I have been the only person given semi redis on this. So I am allowed to trade this.
wowgek7 is the original owner of this shiny registeel it was soft reset on his Omega Ruby. He told me to not give this pokemon up so easily however, I prefer if you pm him to work out a trade with him for this shiny registeel. I am sorry even if you are on my special rights lists I am afraid I won't be giving this to you for free sorry:/

Nature: Calm

27 / 31 / 5 / 31 / 30 / 31
No Redis

I recieved it as semi

OT: Once again this is wowgek7 reshiram not for trade it's just here really because it was a gift.

nature: timid

7 / 17 / 2 / 31 / 31 / 31

NOT TO BE
REDISTRIBUTED

pm wowgek7 for offers he's very negotiable and he has a temporary thread open for trading for these legendaries.

OT: Me I put this here because well even though this reshiram is not that great and wont generate to much interest I spent a long time resetting this. I put this here as a message that determination can get you somewhere you just have to stick with it.

Ability: turboblaze

nature: gentle (yeah my synch failed sucks to suck)

HP: 30 - 31
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 14 - 15
SpD: 14 - 15
Speed: 24 - 25

Full redis

Female
OT: Eric 48890 (ProjectTitan313) hatched it I breed the parent
Nature:Adamant
Ability: Own Tempo (hidden ability)
Moves: Body slam, ancient power, iron head
Ivs...31.31.31.31.31.08
Full redis (3 in stock)
(my first shiny that I got using TSV's and SV's)

Female
Adamant
OT: Me I hatched from my leftover eggs was hatched using masuda method
Ability: Unburden
31/31/31/x/31/31
full redis (4 in stock)
(My first shiny I got from masuda method)

Event pokemon

I am listing the people I got these event pokemon from.

Male

mild (plus special attack minus special defense)

OT: I soft reset this myself (this is not the real OT it's from the event)

ability: shield dust (you can ability capsule to get compound eyes)

moves: gust, light screen, struggle bug, hold hands

14-15/26-27/28-29/28-30/12-13/28-29

full redis (needs to be cloned)

Male

Jolly

OT: a0161613 gave me this charizard came from event he attended (real OT GAME 2014 ID 07114)

Ability: Blaze

Moves: fire fang, flame burst, air slash, inferno

30, 31 / 28, 29 / 28, 29 / 12, 14 / 31 / 24

No redis (recieved as semi I have 2 in stock)

Japanese (came from the japanese event)
Adamant
clear body
OT: AfroThunderRule(not the real OT but who I got it from)(ID is 07194 real OT is japanese)
moves: diamond storm, moonblast, reflect, return
31/31/27/31/13/12
full redis

Adamant
clear body
OT: kbullard26(not the real OT but got it from this person)( ID07194 japanese OT)
moves: diamond storm, moonblast, reflect, return
31/31/29/31/22/22
full redis

Sassy
serene grace
OT:AfroThunderRule(not the real OT but got it from this person)(ID 08014 japaese OT)
Moves: wish,swift,healing wish,moon blast
30/31/6/31/31/26
(4 in stock)
Full redis

Timid
Serene grace
OT:AfroThunderRule(not the real OT but got from this person) (ID 08014 japanese OT)
Moves: wish,swift,healing wish,moonblast
27/31/15/31/31/19
(4 in stock)
Full redis

OT: Me came from SUM2014 event ID is 08134 soft reset it myself

Adamant

female

moves: bullet seed, pin missile, close combat, mega horn

HP: 24 - 25
Att: 28 - 29
Def: 24 - 25
SpA: 6 - 7
SpD: 22 - 23
Speed: 28 - 29
full redis (needs to be cloned)

OT: Me I soft reset this thing myself

Ability: clear body

28 - 29
28 - 30
30 - 31
4 - 5
30 - 31
30 - 31
Full redis

Last edited:
Breedable pokemon from X

Kanto

Adamant

OT: Me

Moves: none it's a bug type

They all have shield dust

31/31/31/x/31/31 (female)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (male)

31/31/31/31/31/x (male)

x/31/31/31/31/31 (male)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (male)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (male)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (male)

31/31/31/31/31/x (male)

oddish

OT: me came from me

relaxed

moves: teeter dance, ingrain, synthesis

31/31/31/31/31/x (male has chlorophyll)(good for trick room)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (female has chlorophyll)(traded)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (female has chlorophyll)(traded) (gonna breed more especially upon request)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (male)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (female all of them have chlorophyll)

x/31/31/31/31/31 (male)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (female)

x/31/31/31/31/31 (female)

relaxed

moves: wide guard,curse

31/31/31/31/31/x (female has sturdy)(good for trick room)(traded)

31/31/31/31/31/x (female has sturdy)(good for trick room)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (male has rock head)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (female has sturdy)

x/31/31/31/31/31 (male has sturdy)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (male has sturdy)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (male has rock head)

x/31/31/31/31/31 (female has rock head)

OT: Gabe a user on smogon gave me the original parent thanks

sassy

Egg moves: rock climb, heavy slam, stealth rocks, flail

31/31/31/x/31/0 (female has sturdy)(traded)

31/31/31/x/31/0 (female has rock head)

31/x/31/31/31/0 (male has sturdy)

31/31/31/31/x/0 (female has rock head)

31/31/31/31/x/0 (female has sturdy)

31/31/31/31/x/0 (male has sturdy)

(I have other spitbacks as well that are 5iv but dont have the zero speed)

farfetch'd
OT:me came from me

Adamant

moves: leaf blade, night slash, feather dance, quick attack(traded)

31/31/31/31/31/31 (female has keen eye)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (male has inner focus)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (male has inner focus)(traded)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (female as inner focus)

31/31/31/31/31/x (male has keen eye)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (male has keen eye)

x/31/31/31/31/31 (male has inner focus)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (male has inner focus)

x/31/31/31/31/31 (male has keen eye)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (female has keen eye)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (female has inner focus)(traded)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (female has keen eye)

31/x/31/31/31/31(male has keen eye)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (female has keen eye)

adamant

OT: my buddy pika pal caught me a spitback to start this because my friend had my soul silver. I provided myself the egg moves though

Moves: leaf blade, night slash, quick attack, feather dance

31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has inner focus)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (male has keen eye)

31/31/31/31/31/x (female has inner focus)

31/31/31/31/31/x (female has keen eye)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (female has inner focus)

x/31/31/31/31/31 (female has keen eye)

OT:Me

31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has shell armor)

x/31/31/31/31/31 (male has shell armor)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (female has shell armor)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (male has hyper cutter)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (male has hyper cutter)

x/31/31/31/31/31 (female has hyper cutter)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (male has shell armor)

31/31/31/31/31/x (female has hyper cutter)

31/31/31/31/31/x (male has shell armor)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (male has shell armor)

31/31/31/31/31/x (female has shell armor)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (female has shell armor)

Adamant

in a dream ball

31/31/31/31/31/31 (female has shed skin though)

31/31/31/31/31/31 (male has marvel scale)

31/31/31/31/31/x (male has marvel scale)

Ot:Nerina provided me the parent

leer,aqua jet,dragon dance,extremespeed

31/x/31/31/31/31 has marvel scale (male)

x/31/31/31/31/31 has shed skin (female)

31/31/31/31/x/31 has shed skin (female)

31/x/31/31/31/31 has shed skin (female)

31/31/x/31/31/31 has shed skin (male)

31/31/x/31/31/31 has marvel scale (male)

31/31/31/31/31/x shed skin (male)

31/x/31/31/31/31 has shed skin (female)

have hardly any other spit backs this is one of those pokemon I'm gonna have to breed a lot of

OT: wowgek7 gave me the original parent

Adamant

egg moves: morning sun, low kick, horn drill, hypnosis

31/31/31/x/31/31 (male has run away)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has run away)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has flash fire)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (male has flash fire)

31/31/31/31/31/31 (male has run away)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (male has run away)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (male has run away)

31/31/31/31/31/x (female has run away)

31/31/31/31/31/x (female has flash fire)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (female has run away)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (male has run away)

31/31/31/31/31/x (male has run away)

x/31/31/31/31/31 (female has flash fire)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (male has flash fire)

OT: QuoteMissy provided the original parent

Egg Moves: extremespeed, dragon pulse, water pulse, dragon dance

Adamant

31/31/31/31/31/31 (female has marvel scale)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (male has marvel scale)

(I can easily breed for a perfect one and I also have several spitbacks)

Johto

OT: mostthe3rd once again provided me with the original parent so thanks

Moves: leaf storm, aromatherapy, leech seed, body slam

all of them are calm and have overgrow

31/x/31/31/31/31 (male)

31/31/31/31/31/31 (male)

31/31/31/31/31/31 (male)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (male have plenty of these)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (male)

x/31/31/31/31/31 (male)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (male)

31/31/31/31/31/x (male)

nature: relaxed

Moves: recover, curse, body slam, encore (used wooper from TyVip giveaway for egg moves)

31/31/31/x/31/0 (male has unaware)

31/31/31/x/31/0 (female has unaware)

31/31/31/31/31/0 (female has unaware)

31/31/31/31/31/0 (female has damp)

31/31/31/31/31/x (female has water absorb)

31/31/31/31/31/x (male has damp)

31/31/31/31/31/x (female has damp)

31/31/31/x/31/0 (male has damp)

31/31/31/x/31/0 (female has damp)

Snubull

Ot: trev provided me with the parent

nature adamant

inside a heal ball

31/31/x/31/31/31 (female has intimidate)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (female has run away)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (female has intimidate)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has intimidate)(traded)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (female has run away)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (male has intimidate)

moves: close combat, fire fang, ice fang, crunch

spitbacks:

OT: Shadow ID 59728 user on smogon

Modest

Egg moves: take down, eerie impulse, charge, electric terrain

They all have static

31/x/31/31/31/31 (female has static)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (female)

31/x/31/31/31/0 (female)(traded)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (male)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (female)

31/31/x/31/31/0 (female)

31/31/x/31/31/0 (female)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (male)

31/31/31/x/31/0 (female)

31/31/31/x/31/0 (male)

Hoenn

OT:
Menezjul gave me the original parent

egg moves:bullet seed, synthesis, leech seed, double kick
timid

31/31/31/31/31/31 (female has overgrow)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (male has unburden)

31/31/31/31/31/31 (female has unburden which is hidden ability)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (female has overgrow)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (male has overgrow)

(I have several 5 iv spitbacks to trade as well I may simply just give them away in another giveaway thread)

OT: SnoopysWorld he is a cool guy who gave me this random parent in one of our many trades or cloning thingy's either ways thanks your always welcome to my thread

egg moves: whirlpool, iron defense,

nature: naughty

31/31/31/31/x/31 (female has rattled which is hidden ability)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has rattled)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (male has rattled)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (female has rattled)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (female has rattled)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (female has rattled)

OT: me

Natures: Jolly

Moves: Bullet seed

31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has poison heal it cannot have technician sadly)(traded)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (male has poison heal)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (female has poison heal)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (male has poison heal)

(can breed more upon request)

Natures: Adamant

Moves: Body slam, ancient power, Iron head

31/31/31/x/31/31 (male has own tempo)

31/31/31/31/31/x (male has own tempo)

31/31/31/31/31/x (female has oblivious)

31/31/31/31/31/x (female has simple)

31/31/31/31/31/31 (female has simple)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has own tempo)

31/31/31/31/31/x (female has oblivious)

31/31/31/31/31/x (female has own tempo)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has own tempo)

Yes I have more I don't want to look through all 10 boxes of numels in fact I want these gone request a numel with certain IV's I most definitely will have it.

Adamant

moves: yawn, body slam, iron head, ancient power

31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has own tempo)(traded)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (female has oblivious)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (female has simple)

sassy

in a repeat ball

ot:me

31/x/31/31/31/31 (has own tempo the hidden ability female)(reserved)

31/31/31/31/31/31(has own tempo but is male)(traded this one)

31/31/31/31/31/31(has own tempo but is male)

31/x/31/31/31/31(male has own tempo)

31/x/31/31/31/31(male has simple)

31/31/x/31/31/31(male has own tempo)

x/31/31/31/31/31(female has simple)

31/31/31/31/31/x(male has simple)

31/31/31/31/31/x(female has simple)

31/31/x/31/31/31(male has simple)

31/31/31/31/x/31(female has simple)

31/31/31/31/31/x(female has simple)

31/31/31/31/x/31(male has own tempo)

x/31/31/31/31/31(male has own tempo)

31/31/31/31/x/31(female has own tempo)

31/31/31/31/31/x(female has own tempo)(traded sorry)

x/31/31/31/31/31(female has own tempo)

x/31/31/31/31/31(male has own tempo)

31/31/31/31/x/31(male has own tempo)

has the egg moves body slam,ancient power,iron head

sassy

moves: wide guard, stealth rocks, double edge

Physical nosepass

31/31/31/x/31/0 (male has sand force HA)

31/31/31/x/31/0 (female has magnet pull)

31/31/31/x/31/0 (male has sturdy)

31/31/31/x/31/0 (male has magnet pull)

31/31/31/x/31/0 (female has sand force HA)

Special nosepass

31/x/31/31/31/0 (male has magnet pull)

31/x/31/31/31/0 (male has sand force HA)

31/x/31/31/31/0 (female has sand force HA)

Nosepass

31/31/31/31/31/0 (female has sand force HA)

nosepass spitbacks

31/31/31/31/31/x (male has magnet pull)

31/31/31/31/31/x (male has magnet pull)

31/31/31/31/31/x (male has sturdy)

I have several more spitbacks as well.

OT: RLG a user on smogon gave me the original parent in a giveaway thank you

Naive

31/x/31/31/31/31 (female has natural cure)

31/31/31/31/31/31 (female has natural cure)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (male has HA cloud nine)

x/31/31/31/31/31 (female has cloud nine)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (male has cloud nine)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (male has natural cure)

31/31/31/31/31/x (male has cloud nine)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has natural cure)

31/31/31/31/31/x (female has natural cure)(traded)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (female has natural cure)

31/31/31/31/31/x (female has cloud nine)

Modest

in a dream ball

31/x/31/31/31/31 (male has swift swim)

Ot: another japanese name sorry once again

dragon pulse, hypnosis,mirror coat,confuse ray

Feebas

31/31/31/31/x/31 has swift swim (male)

31/31/31/x/31/31 has oblivious (male)

31/31/31/x/31/31 has swift swim (male)

31/31/31/31/x/31 has oblivious (male)

31/31/31/x/31/31 has oblivious (female)

31/31/x/31/31/31 has oblivious (female)

Have a lot of spitbacks that are not 5iv

OT: Shadow ID 59728 user on smogon gave me the original parent

calm

egg moves: metal burst, sucker punch, trick, recover

31/x/31/31/31/31 (female has prankster HA)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (female has keen eye can be used for mega sableye which wont have prankster)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (female has prankster)

31/31/31/31/31/31 (male has stall)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (male has stall)

31/31/31/31/31/31 (male has prankster)

31/31/31/31/31/0 (female has stall)

x/31/31/31/31/31 (female has prankster)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (male has prankster)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (male has prankster)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (male has prankster)

x/31/31/31/31/31 (male has prankster)

x/31/31/31/31/31 (male has stall)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (female has prankster)

31/31/31/31/31/x (male has prankster)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has keen eye)

OT: Me Caught it in a friend safari

Egg Moves: block, spikes, avalanche, fake tears

Nature: Timid

31/x/31/31/31/31 (female has HA which is Moody)

x/31/31/31/31/31 (male has ice body)

x/31/31/31/31/31 (male has moody)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has moody)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (male has moody)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has ice body)

x/31/31/31/31/31 (male has moody)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (male has moody)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (male has moody)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (female has moody)

x/31/31/31/31/31 (female has ice body)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has moody)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (female has moody)

OT: AfroThunderRule gave me the original parent

Nature: Jolly

31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has hyper cutter)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (male has hyper cutter)

I have several other 5iv ones if you would like any

Egg moves: Fire fang, thunder fang, ice fang, sucker punch

nature: adamant

31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has rattled which is hidden ability which=moxie)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (male has quick feet)

Sinnoh

moves: none it has none sadly

They all have shed skin

31/31/31/x/31/31 (male)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (male)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (male)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (male)

31/x/31/31/31/31/ (female)

31/31/31/31/31/x (female)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (male)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (male)

31/31/31/31/31/x (male)

x/31/31/31/31/31 (male)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (male)

31/31/31/31/31/x (male)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (male)

Egg moves: Mind reader, vacuum wave, agility, sky uppercut

nature: timid

31/x/31/31/31/31 (female has prankster which is hidden ability)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (female has prankster)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (male has steadfast)

I have a ton of imperfect riolu's some with even 5 iv's if you want any let me know.

Unova

Deino

Ot: me came from black 2 or the zweilous did

Its in a great ball

they are all rash natured

31/31/x/31/31/31 (male)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (male)(TRADED)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (male)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (male)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (male)

What makes these deino unique is the fact that they have earth power

Deino spitback

31/31/31/31/31/x (male)

31/31/31/31/31/x (male)

have plenty more to trade all with earth power

Kalos

Adamant

in a luxury ball

Ot:me

31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has gale wings)

31/31/31/31/x/31(male has gale wings)

31/31/31/31/x/31(female has gale wings)(reserved)

31/31/31/31/x/31(female has big pecks)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (male has big pecks)

31/x/31/31/31/31(male has big pecks)

31/31/31/x/31/31(male has big pecks)

31/31/x/31/31/31(female has gale wings)

31/31/31/31/31/x(male has big pecks)

31/31/x/31/31/31(male has big pecks)

they all have the egg moves tailwind and quick guard did the egg moves myself

Adamant nature

in a timer ball

Ot:me

31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has huge power or the hidden ability)(reserved)

31/31/31/31/31/x(female has hidden ability)

31/31/31/31/x/31(female has cheek pouch)

31/31/31/x/31/31(female has pickup)(traded)

has the following egg moves defense curl,rollout, and spikes

(I don't have to many spitbacks because this was a very fast breeding project)

Adamant

31/31/31/x/31/31 (male has unburden)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has unburden)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (male has limber)

I have several spitbacks because I was using two 6iv parents so I have several 5 iv spitbacks I do not want so ask for them.

Last edited:
Apricorn Balls

Lure ball

oddish

relaxed

moves: teeter dance, ingrain, synthesis

31/31/31/31/31/x (male has chlorophyll)(good for trick room)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (female has chlorophyll)(traded)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (female has chlorophyll)(traded) (gonna breed more especially upon request)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (male)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (female all of them have chlorophyll)

x/31/31/31/31/31 (male)

farfetch'd

Adamant

moves: leaf blade, night slash, feather dance, quick attack(traded)

31/31/31/31/31/31 (female has keen eye)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (male has inner focus)(traded)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (female as inner focus)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (female has inner focus)(traded)

31/x/31/31/31/31(male has keen eye)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (female has keen eye)

Heavy ball

relaxed

moves: wide guard,curse

31/31/31/31/31/x (female has sturdy)(good for trick room)(traded)

31/31/31/31/31/x (female has sturdy)(good for trick room)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (male has rock head)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (female has sturdy)

x/31/31/31/31/31 (male has sturdy)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (male has sturdy)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (male has rock head)

x/31/31/31/31/31 (female has rock head)

love ball

adamant

OT: my buddy pika pal caught me a spitback to start this because my friend had my soul silver. I provided myself the egg moves though

Moves: leaf blade, night slash, quick attack, feather dance

31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has inner focus)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (male has keen eye)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (female has inner focus)

x/31/31/31/31/31 (female has keen eye)

Moon ball

fast ball

OT: Gabe a user on smogon gave me the original parent thanks

sassy

Egg moves: rock climb, heavy slam, stealth rocks, flail

31/31/31/x/31/0 (female has sturdy)(traded)

31/31/31/x/31/0 (female has rock head)

31/31/31/31/x/0 (female has rock head)

31/31/31/31/x/0 (female has sturdy)

31/31/31/31/x/0 (male has sturdy)

(I have other spitbacks as well that are 5iv but dont have the zero speed)

OT: wowgek7 gave me the original parent

Adamant

egg moves: morning sun, low kick, horn drill, hypnosis

31/31/31/x/31/31 (male has run away)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has flash fire)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (male has flash fire)

31/31/31/31/31/31 (male has run away)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (male has run away)

31/31/31/31/31/x (female has run away)

31/31/31/31/31/x (female has flash fire)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (female has run away)

31/31/31/31/31/x (male has run away)

x/31/31/31/31/31 (female has flash fire)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (male has flash fire)

friend ball

Natures: Jolly

Moves: Bullet seed

31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has poison heal it cannot have technician sadly)(traded)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (male has poison heal)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (female has poison heal)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (male has poison heal)
(can breed more upon request)

level

Adamant

Moves: none it's a bug type

They all have shield dust

31/31/31/31/x/31 (male)

31/31/31/31/31/x (male)

x/31/31/31/31/31 (male)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (male)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (male)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (male)

31/31/31/31/31/x (male)

Safari ball

31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has shell armor)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (male has hyper cutter)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (male has hyper cutter)

x/31/31/31/31/31 (female has hyper cutter)

31/31/31/31/31/x (female has hyper cutter)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (male has shell armor)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (female has shell armor)

OT: AfroThunderRule gave me the original parent

Nature: Jolly

31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has hyper cutter)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (male has hyper cutter)

I have several other 5iv ones if you would like any

sport ball

moves: none it has none sadly

They all have shed skin

31/31/31/x/31/31 (male)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (male)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (male)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (male)

31/x/31/31/31/31/ (female)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (male)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (male)

31/31/31/31/31/x (male)

x/31/31/31/31/31 (male)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (male)

31/31/31/31/31/x (male)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (male)

Dream ball

OT: SnoopysWorld he is a cool guy who gave me this random parent in one of our many trades or cloning thingy's either ways thanks your always welcome to my thread

egg moves: whirlpool, iron defense,

nature: naughty

31/31/31/31/x/31 (female has rattled which is hidden ability)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has rattled)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (male has rattled)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (female has rattled)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (female has rattled)

31/31/x/31/31/31 (female has rattled)

Modest

in a dream ball

31/x/31/31/31/31 (male has swift swim)

Ot: another japanese name sorry once again

dragon pulse, hypnosis,mirror coat,confuse ray

Feebas

31/31/31/31/x/31 has swift swim (male)

31/31/31/x/31/31 has oblivious (male)

31/31/31/x/31/31 has swift swim (male)

31/31/31/31/x/31 has oblivious (male)

31/31/x/31/31/31 has oblivious (female)

Have a lot of spitbacks that are not 5iv

nature: relaxed

Moves: recover, curse, body slam, encore (used wooper from TyVip giveaway for egg moves)

31/31/31/x/31/0 (male has unaware)

31/31/31/x/31/0 (female has unaware)

31/31/31/31/31/0 (female has unaware)

31/31/31/31/31/0 (female has damp)

31/31/31/31/31/x (female has water absorb)

31/31/31/31/31/x (female has damp)

31/31/31/x/31/0 (male has damp)

31/31/31/x/31/0 (female has damp)

OT: RLG a user on smogon gave me the original parent in a giveaway thank you

Naive

31/x/31/31/31/31 (female has natural cure)

31/31/31/31/31/31 (female has natural cure)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (male has HA cloud nine)

x/31/31/31/31/31 (female has cloud nine)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (male has cloud nine)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (male has natural cure)

31/31/31/31/31/x (male has cloud nine)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has natural cure)

31/31/31/31/31/x (female has natural cure)(traded)

31/31/31/31/x/31 (female has natural cure)

31/31/31/31/31/x (female has cloud nine)

OT: Shadow ID 59728 user on smogon

Modest

Egg moves: take down, eerie impulse, charge, electric terrain

They all have static

31/x/31/31/31/31 (female has static)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (female)

31/x/31/31/31/0 (female)(traded)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (male)

31/31/x/31/31/0 (female)

31/31/x/31/31/0 (female)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (male)

31/31/31/x/31/0 (female)

31/31/31/x/31/0 (male)

OT: Shadow ID 59728 rufusdrumknott gave me the original parent

calm

egg moves: metal burst, sucker punch, trick, recover

31/x/31/31/31/31 (female has prankster HA)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (female has keen eye can be used for mega sableye which wont have prankster)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (female has prankster)

31/31/31/31/31/31 (male has stall)

31/x/31/31/31/31 (male has stall)

31/31/31/31/31/31 (male has prankster)

31/31/31/31/31/0 (female has stall)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (male has prankster)

x/31/31/31/31/31 (male has prankster)

x/31/31/31/31/31 (male has stall)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (female has keen eye)

OT: QuoteMissy provided the original parent

Egg Moves: extremespeed, dragon pulse, water pulse, dragon dance

Adamant

31/31/31/31/31/31 (female has marvel scale)

31/31/31/x/31/31 (male has marvel scale)

(I can easily breed for a perfect one and I also have several spitbacks)

Last edited:
Weekly spitback giveaway

The goal of this mini type giveaway style is for me to put anywhere of 1 to 3 spitbacks of stuff that I normally breed and to give a few of them away. I might run out of spitbacks though there is no guarantee certain amount of spitbacks I have but I will be trying to get ride of these. I do not ask for anything in exchange except for stuff I can release so I can clear up box and bank space. However I will gladly take other spitbacks. pika pal and I because he has a copy of heartgold and I have soul silver will try to communicate also on spitbacks we can giveaway in this part of the thread.

spitbacks...​
Chesty's giveaways have 4 new spitbacks to giveaway please follow instructions Thanks! :)

That is a link to my thread where I will host all my giveaways

smeargle exchange program

What I am trying to do is make my thread unique and different in a few ways and this program is something I am going to try to make unique. The point of this program is to giveaway random flawless IV's and random ball smearlge sets. These smeargle's will be free to everyone however the stock will be limited. To enter you may post on my thread that you want a free smeargle and which one or on my profile or pm me I prefer if you would post on my thread though it makes it easier for me to keep track. Doing these free pokemon giveaways actually put me in a better mood so you don't have to give me anything of value (spitbacks would be fine though) and considering that I just figured that my abusive mom is also making more stressed out this program will make me much less stressed. Pokemon sometimes often helps me prevent myself from getting stressed out so yeah I will try to get as many smeargle's as I can to add to this section.
smeargles to give away

OT: original parent came from wowgek7 thank you

Sassy

Egg moves: none but it has sketch

31/x/31/31/31/0 (female has technician)

31/31/31/x/31/0 (female has technician)

31/x/31/31/31/0 (male has technician)

31/31/31/x/31/0 (male has own tempo)

31/31/31/31/x/0 (male has own tempo)

x/31/31/31/31/0 (male has technician)

31/31/31/31/31/x (male has technician)

31/31/31/31/x/0 (male has technician)

31/31/x/31/31/0 (female has technician)

31/31/x/31/31/0 (female has technician)

Last edited:
Giveaways

I will be hosting giveaways sometimes so stay tuned the information will normally be posted in the SQSA thread.

Giveaways
none as of now.
Past giveaways
shiny sprite giveway giving away shiny hawlucha check SQSA for rules on how to enter. gabe and crazy man won.
having a egg giveaway or leftover eggs from TSV's and SV's check out the SQSA and just post on my profile what egg you want.

Last edited:
Services

Ev training

Depending on the situation I can EV train your pokemon. I EV train using horde battles and power items so it normally does not take that long. I might do this for free or for a few things depends on how much you want me to train. I will not EV train if you come to me at the last minute for a tourny instead what you should do is plan out or ahead of time you should meet with me to have me EV train your pokemon.

Battling
advice
I still give out tips in battling and some tricks for free.

Completed trades
shady6121 moon ball lapras, heal ball swirlix, dream ball kangaskhan for my 5iv fletchling and 5iv chikorita
ash1236 5ivs swablu, onix, and mareep for event shiny dialga
silver_angel stuff for stuff it was huge and honestly this part is really out of dateXD

Pending trades
reserving weedle for mewdraco

TSV and SV information. If you have any of the following TSV's to hatch any of these eggs please let me know
B2 - 4,3 - Numel (F) - Adamant - Own Tempo - 31.31.31.11.31.31 [1269]

B2 - 4,4 - Numel (M) - Adamant - Own Tempo - 31.31.31.31.31.22 [2021]

B2 - 4,5 - Numel (F) - Adamant - Simple - 31.31.31.31.31.20 [0577]

B2 - 4,6 - Numel (F) - Adamant - Own Tempo - 31.31.31.31.31.31 [1354]

B2 - 5,1 - Numel (F) - Adamant - Own Tempo - 31.31.31.16.31.31 [0212]

B2 - 5,2 - Numel (M) - Adamant - Own Tempo - 31.31.31.26.31.31 [2453]

B2 - 5,3 - Numel (F) - Adamant - Own Tempo - 31.31.31.31.31.08 [0753](hatched)

B2 - 5,4 - Numel (F) - Adamant - Own Tempo - 31.31.31.31.31.31 [2941]

B2 - 5,5 - Numel (F) - Adamant - Own Tempo - 31.31.31.31.31.04 [2698]

B2 - 5,6 - Numel (F) - Adamant - Own Tempo - 31.31.31.14.31.31 [1260]

3,1 - Krabby (F) - Adamant - Shell Armor - 31.31.31.18.31.31 [1473]
3,2 - Krabby (M) - Adamant - Shell Armor - 31.31.31.31.31.31 [1417]
3,3 - Krabby (F) - Adamant - Hyper Cutter - 31.31.31.06.31.31 [0860]
3,4 - Krabby (M) - Adamant - Hyper Cutter - 31.31.31.01.31.31 [3501]
3,5 - Krabby (M) - Adamant - Shell Armor - 31.31.31.20.31.31 [0671]
3,6 - Krabby (M) - Adamant - Hyper Cutter - 31.31.31.13.31.31 [0765](hatched)
4,1 - Krabby (F) - Adamant - Shell Armor - 31.31.31.17.31.31 [1718]
4,2 - Krabby (M) - Adamant - Shell Armor - 31.31.31.25.31.31 [0703](hatched)

1,1 - Kricketot (M) - Adamant - Shed Skin - 31.31.31.01.31.31 [2900]
1,2 - Kricketot (M) - Adamant - Shed Skin - 31.31.31.15.31.31 [0882](hatched)
2,1 - Kricketot (F) - Adamant - Shed Skin - 31.31.31.26.31.31 [1309]
2,2 - Kricketot (F) - Adamant - Shed Skin - 31.31.31.26.31.31 [2134]
3,1 - Kricketot (F) - Adamant - Shed Skin - 31.31.31.31.31.31 [2874]
3,2 - Kricketot (M) - Adamant - Shed Skin - 31.31.31.05.31.31 [3834]
4,1 - Kricketot (F) - Adamant - Shed Skin - 31.31.31.11.31.31 [3994]
4,2 - Kricketot (F) - Adamant - Shed Skin - 31.31.31.14.31.31 [4021]

0249(hatched)
2225 (wooper eggs)

1869(hawlucha eggs)

~ - 2 - Farfetch’d (♂) - Adamant - Inner Focus - 31.31.31.23.31.0 - Ice - [2493]
~ - 3 - Farfetch’d (♂) - Adamant - Keen Eye - 31.31.31.9.31.31 - Dark - [0542]
~ - 4 - Farfetch’d (♀) - Adamant - Inner Focus - 31.31.31.4.31.31 - Electric - [2640]
~ - 5 - Farfetch’d (♀) - Adamant - Keen Eye - 31.31.31.10.31.31 - Electric - [2262]

~ - 2 - Chikorita (♂) - Calm - Overgrow - 31.29.31.31.31.31 - Dark - [2807]
~ - 3 - Chikorita (♂) - Calm - Overgrow - 31.24.31.31.31.31 - Dragon - [2008]
~ - 4 - Chikorita (♂) - Calm - Overgrow - 31.13.31.31.31.31 - Dark - [2655]
~ - 5 - Chikorita (♂) - Calm - Overgrow - 31.31.31.31.31.31 - Dark - [2381]

B31 - 1,1 - Onix (♀) - Sassy - Rock Head - 31.31.31.30.31.0 - Water - [0090]
B31 - 1,2 - Onix (♀) - Sassy - Sturdy - 31.31.31.8.31.0 - Water - [3364]
B31 - 1,3 - Onix (♀) - Sassy - Sturdy - 31.31.31.18.31.0 - Water - [1165]
B31 - 1,4 - Onix (♀) - Sassy - Sturdy - 31.31.31.20.31.0 - Water - [1369]
B31 - 1,5 - Fletchling (♀) - Adamant - Gale Wings - 31.31.31.9.31.31 - Dark - [0539]
B31 - 1,6 - Fletchling (♀) - Adamant - Gale Wings - 31.31.31.8.31.31 - Electric - [2662]
B31 - 2,1 - Mareep (♀) - Modest - Static - 31.23.31.31.31.0 - Ice - [0729]
B31 - 2,2 - Mareep (♂) - Modest - Static - 31.8.31.31.31.0 - Psychic - [0318]
B31 - 2,3 - Mareep (♂) - Modest - Static - 31.28.31.31.31.31 - Dragon - [0625]
B31 - 2,4 - Mareep (♂) - Modest - Static - 31.19.31.31.31.31 - Dark - [1773]
B31
Trapinch (M) | Jolly | Hyper Cutter | 31.31.31.29.31.31 | 4057 |
| 3 | Trapinch (M) | Jolly | Hyper Cutter | 31.31.31.00.31.31 | 1227 |
| 4 | Trapinch (M) | Jolly | Arena Trap | 31.31.31.31.31.31 | 1332 |
| 5 | Trapinch (M) | Jolly | Hyper Cutter | 31.31.31.00.31.31 | 1492 |
| 6 | Trapinch (M) | Jolly | Hyper Cutter | 31.31.31.08.31.31 | 1823 |
Dratini (M) | Adamant | Marvel Scale | 31.31.31.07.31.31 | 0074 |
| 3 | Dratini (M) | Adamant | Marvel Scale | 31.31.31.31.31.31 | 2527 |
| 4 | Dratini (M) | Adamant | Marvel Scale | 31.31.31.31.31.31 | 2376 |
| 5 | Dratini (M) | Adamant | Marvel Scale | 31.31.31.12.31.31 | 3158 |
| 6 | Dratini (M) | Adamant | Marvel Scale | 31.31.31.27.31.31 | 1505 |
2 - Treecko (M) - Timid - Overgrow - 31.01.31.31.31.31 {2665}
3 - Treecko (M) - Timid - Unburden - 31.01.31.31.31.31 {0452}(hatched)
4 - Treecko (M) - Timid - Unburden - 31.20.31.31.31.31 {2597}
5 - Treecko (M) - Timid - Unburden - 31.25.31.31.31.31 {4054}
2 - Snorunt (F) - Timid - Moody - 31.26.31.31.31.31 {2742}
3 - Snorunt (F) - Timid - Moody - 31.22.31.31.31.31 {2897}
4 - Snorunt (M) - Timid - Inner Focus - 31.31.31.31.31.31 {2650}
5 - Snorunt (M) - Timid - Moody - 31.05.31.31.31.31 {0358}
6 - Snorunt (M) - Timid - Inner Focus - 31.18.31.31.31.31 {1228}
2 - Clamperl (M) - Naughty - Rattled - 31.31.31.31.31.31 {3351}
3 - Clamperl (F) - Naughty - Rattled - 31.31.31.24.31.31 {3556}
4 - Clamperl (M) - Naughty - Shell Armor - 31.31.24.31.31.31 {1323}
5 - Clamperl (M) - Naughty - Rattled - 31.31.29.31.31.31 {1867}
B3 - 2,4 - Pidove (F) - Adamant - Super Luck - 31.31.31.01.31.31 [2673](done)
B2 - 4,3 - Mienfoo (F) - Jolly - Reckless - 31.31.31.03.31.31 [1393]

My Wants

I can really take anything for the pokemon I have that is fine I also take spitbacks especially if they have egg moves

My main wants though suicune competitive I kinda might make a spereate post for my collection I guess

Cool shiny pokemon or any legendaries

Event pokemon competitive or not to expand my collection

Last edited:
Omega ruby

OT: Me I soft reset this for a damn long time and I actually soft reset this twice. The first day I soft reset this thing I accidentally killed it. Yes I have a shiny reshiram I won't demand to much for it because well IV's and nature suck. However, I am only interested in stuff you spent time to get and earn I'm not interested in someone else's pokemon. If I want that other person's pokemon I can go and get it for myself. In general I really don't want other people's pokemon to be honest I only want stuff you earned yourself. Just a small belief I have.

Ability: turboblaze

nature: gentle (yeah my synch failed sucks to suck)

SpA: 14 - 15
SpD: 14 - 15
Speed: 24 - 25

Full redis

OT: Me I soft reset this sexy beast

ability: drought

adamant
29-31
29-31
29-31
12-15
27-28
29-31

Full Redis

OT: Soft reset this myself

ability: levitate

calm
30-31
20-23
27-29
30-31
30-31
30-31

Full Redis

OT: Soft reset this myself this will be very easy to trade with because well it's a gimmicky nature. Also comes in a pokeball not that I had a choice but hey I kinda want to make this fairly easy to trade with people.

ability: levitate

adamant
24-26
30-31
30-31
20-23
27-29
30-31

seriously who would not want a dragon dancing latiosXD

Full redis

OT: Soft reset myself meh defenses means I wont ask a lot for trading in this thing to.

ability: static

mild
25-29
30-31
25-29
20-31
10-14
30-31

Full redis

I understand that a few people have PM'd me about getting this stuff free before this post please pm me again to remind me. I would then need to work out a time with you to trade over your free pokemon.

OT: Normally I hate to trade other people's pokemon but this person insisted that I should. He told me not to trade this pokemon away easily so far I have been the only person given semi redis on this. So I am allowed to trade this.
wowgek7 is the original owner of this shiny registeel it was soft reset on his Omega Ruby. He told me to not give this pokemon up so easily however, I prefer if you pm him to work out a trade with him for this shiny registeel. I am sorry even if you are on my special rights lists I am afraid I won't be giving this to you for free sorry:/

Nature: Calm

27 / 31 / 5 / 31 / 30 / 31
No Redis

I recieved it as semi

OT: Me I soft reset this myself. Kinda was switching around between tossing timer and repeat and luxury balls. So sorry if nobody approves of the repeat ball.

ability: justified
nature: jolly
SpA: 24 - 25
SpD: 22 - 23
Speed: 30 - 31
full redis

Omega Ruby Breedables:
(nothing for the minute)

Last edited:
RNG abused pokemon
(running through black 2 as of now then I will start rng abusing cobalion)

Last edited:

Pika Porium

Intro
So, here's where you'll find my offerings and services. Most of my offerings will be convenience, but given enough time, I can get you anything feasibly obtainable in my list.

Rules
1. Make your trade offer clear in your post to me. You may tag me in your post if you wish for me to reply sooner without searching for it.
2. If you request something from me, don't back out of the trade. If you wish to change your offer, PM me about it first and we can negotiate.
3. I reserve the right to keep a clone of anything you trade me or I breed you for my own collection. Also, if your offer will be non/semi-Redis, please specify before the trade.
4. If you trade me something breed able, be aware I will likely use it as a breeding parent at some point.
5. Barring circumstances on my end or notification from you, there is a one week period to claim a breeding subject once I complete it. If not, it will either be added to my list or offered in a giveaway.
6. Please try with your grammar. A slip-up once in a while is no problem,, but please at least try not to sound like a bad text message.
7. If you knowingly trade me a hack, you will be blacklisted immediately. Likewise, if I unknowingly trade you something hacked, notify me so I can remove it.
8. Unless otherwise noted, my own Pokemon are semi-redis. You may decide redistribution on personal orders or offspring from my Pokemon.
9. Be patient. While I can deliver most things my resources permit, I will need time to obtain them, particularly one-time encounter Pokemon (will need to replay files for most of them). Pestering or constant asking (more than once every two days) will earn a warning and eventual blacklist.
10. If anything that ends up on here is yours and you'd like it removed (such as someone breaking non-redis), just PM me and I'll take it down

Last edited:
Breedables [WIP]
Note: All Pokemon will be bred with or from offspring of mostthe3rd 's 6 IV German Ditto.

These Pokemon will be bred on request. You may request either the specified mon or a spitback. If you want anything such as Egg Moves or a ball, simply request it. Optionally, you can speed it up with a fodder parent with them (nothing important beyond them, though IV spit backs and such will speed it up)

Bulbasaur
Bold | Overgrow
31/x/31/30/31/30
Egg Moves: Giga Drain
HP Fire

Modest | Chlorophyll
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Grassy Terrain, Leaf Storm, Giga Drain

Charmander
Timid/Modest | Blaze/Solar Power
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Rush, Outrage, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz, Counter

Squirtle
Bold | Rain Dish
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse

Caterpie
Timid | Shield Dust
31/x/31/31/31/31

Pidgey
Jolly/Timid | Tangled Feet
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Defog, Air Cutter, Brave Bird

Nidoran (Both Genders)
Modest/Timid | Hustle (HA
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:

Cleffa
Bold | Magic Guard
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Wish, Stored Power, Aromatherapy

Vulpix
Timid | Drought
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Feint Attack

Zubat
Jolly | Infiltrator
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Brave Bird, Hypnosis, Defog

Diglett
Jolly | Arena Trap
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Final Gambit, Memento

Poliwag
Modest | Swift Swim
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:

Abra
Modest/Timid | Magic Guard
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Knock Off

Tentacool
Bold | Liquid Ooze
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Rapid Spin, Knock Off

Ponyta
Jolly | Run Away
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Double Edge, Ally Switch, Hypnosis, Low Kick

Slowpoke
Relaxed | Regenerator
31/x/31/31/31/x
Egg Moves:

Shellder
Adamant/Jolly | Skill Link
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Icicle Spear, Rock Blast

Gastly
Timid | Levitate
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Disable, Haze, Reflect Type, Perish Song

Onix
Brave/Sassy | Sturdy
31/31/31/x/31/x
Egg Moves: Flail, Rock Climb, Heavy Slam, Stealth Rock

Koffing
Bold/Relaxed | Levitate
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Pain Split

Rhyhorn
Adamant | Lightning Rod
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Curse, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Metal Burst

Chansey
Careful | Natural Cure
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Seismic Toss

Staryu
Timid | Natural Cure/Analytic
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:

Scyther
Adamant | Technician
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves:

Pinsir
Jolly | Mold Breaker
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Quick Attack

Magikarp
Adamant/Jolly | Swift Swim/Rattled
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves:

Lapras
Modest | Shell Armor
31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Ancient Power, Freeze-Dry, Whirlpool, Dragon Pulse
Eevee
Lot of Natures | Both Abilities
Egg Moves: Wish, Yawn, Stored Power, Heal Bell

Kabuto
Adamant/Jolly | Swift Swim
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Rapid Spin, Knock Off, Giga Drain, Mud Shot
Aerodactyl
Jolly | Pressure
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Tailwind, Whirlwind, Wide Guard

Dratini
Adamant/Jolly | Marvel Scale
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Extreme Speed

Last edited:
Services
I can offer do the following
  • Apricorn Balls: I can catch any generic Pokemon available in Heartgold in an Apricorn Ball and bring it up to breed. Getting a Comp. one may take longer since I can't RNG in Gen 4
  • Custom Breeds: Given a request and a potentially necessary parent, I can breed anything available in Generation 6.
  • Pokemon Black and Black 2 RNG: I can RNG wild Pokemon in Pokemon Black version (still need to learn eggs).
  • Dream Radar Abuse: I can RNG any generic Pokemon from the Dream Radar.

Last edited:
Wants
  1. Competitive Pokemon with Generation 5 Tutor moves (Hyper Voice Gardevoir, Sylveon, etc.)
  2. Female Pokemon in matching balls.
  3. Competitive Shiny Pokemon
  4. RNG'd Legends/Dream Radar Pokemon.
  5. Males with Egg Moves

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)