Team Fortress 2 - Join us at #lol

Don't have a strange sapper, not interested in the high end stuff, less profit to be made... much easier to make keys on the cheaper stuff.

Also stock items are almost always better than the new weapons. A few exceptions being: any pyro melee, most medic melee and... that's it. Stock flamethrower/backburner has it's advantages over Degreaser, but most people play with it for the quick switch, so I still see it more of a side-grade. You gotta be prepared for when the item servers go down!

I personally wouldnt find myself using any vanilla melee weapons other than for demo and sniper unless I was feeling silly, also going to put a word in for Soda Popper being an upgrade as well as... yeah, every non-reskin secondary and melee for the scout besides the Winger, Candy Cane, FoW, and the Sun-On-A-Stick. If good Scouts actually used the Sandman, it would suck balls for everyone else IMO!

Lucky you comatthew!

I just bought a Vivid Plasma Detective Noir, and I are proud. T^T

It's not my first unusual, but it's one that I love.

Lucky you comatthew!

I just bought a Vivid Plasma Detective Noir, and I are proud. T^T

It's not my first unusual, but it's one that I love.
Nice man! I'm saving up for a purple energy Anger. I love me an Anger (only got bubbling now, but I figure if I can get 2 buds + from my 2 bmocs and get a bud or two with my other crap I can get 7 pure after selling my anger...I can hope).

At the moment, I have 3 Unusuals; a Stormy Brigade Helm, a Searing Plasma Hat With No Name, and a Green Energy Medic Mirror. For my 3 main classes :D.

Always on the look out for cheap ones though, that's how I've gone from a Genuine Scarf + crafted Last Breath to this :D

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
The only unusual I have is a Haunted Ghosts Baker Boy. Might go out and get a Planets Modest Pile soon, depends how much I get out of all the shit I sell.

At the moment, I have 3 Unusuals; a Stormy Brigade Helm, a Searing Plasma Hat With No Name, and a Green Energy Medic Mirror. For my 3 main classes :D.

Always on the look out for cheap ones though, that's how I've gone from a Genuine Scarf + crafted Last Breath to this :D
but but but ughhhh no one likes hoovy

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Today's posts are why I largely stopped playing this game once trading came out. :evan:

what the fuck is all this shit srsly

Royal Flush

in brazil rain
is a Past WCoP Champion
The main problem imo is not people enjoying hats, is Valve not giving a shit for the gameplay at all: 2~3 packs of buffs/nerfs each year, some of them completely retarded; few new weaps on big updates, with nothing really useful at all, maybe some situational shit, but that's it.
With all the meet the team done and MvM released, I don't see any big update coming anytime soon (halloween/christmas doesn't count).

But well the trading community is horrible indeed, I hope the economy crashes when dota 2 gets f2p.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
Valve said some long time ago that each class is getting 2 major updates in TF2's lifetime. We have Medic's and Pyro's that happened again with Uber and Pyromania. We still have seven more class updates to go before we can't see any updates in our future.

I don't care much for hats. I've got a Genuine Anger and Genuine Hashashin and that's all I really care for.

What annoys me is how one of the worst trade communities in the history of gaming pushes such ridiculous prices on weapons. A Strange Kritzkrieg is worth a like 2 buds. Which is 27 keys, aka a shit ton. And soon the Strange Sapper will follow suit. The community has essentially crafted a pompus market with constantly inflating prices which favors those who shell money into the game.

I just want a Strange Sapper damnit. e_e

I don't care much for hats. I've got a Genuine Anger and Genuine Hashashin and that's all I really care for.

What annoys me is how one of the worst trade communities in the history of gaming pushes such ridiculous prices on weapons. A Strange Kritzkrieg is worth a like 2 buds. Which is 27 keys, aka a shit ton. And soon the Strange Sapper will follow suit. The community has essentially crafted a pompus market with constantly inflating prices which favors those who shell money into the game.

I just want a Strange Sapper damnit. e_e
Holy shit, that's seriously how much a strange kritzkrieg's worth? I remember uncrating one like a year ago, sold it for ~8 keys, made a tidy profit from the salvaged crate I got it from.

I've been wondering how long premium TF2 items can command such high prices IRL money. I'd have thought a 5 year old game would be showing its age by now, but I guess there's no shortage of demand!

I need 2 Mad Milk and I have no idea what the trade value on things are...

I have 3 crates (45,45,46) if anyone is interested..

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Proud owner of an Attendant finally, plus a Flamenco painted Australium Gold (best color? maybe) for when I'm not playing with the set bonus (such as in MvM). ^__________________^ Viva la Pyro!

My TF2 life is complete.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Heaven forbid I don't have five friends to MvM with I guess. Can't even get six people at the same time to ready up in anything Expert, let alone competent players that can finish even half of the first wave in the astonishing event there's even six in the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)