Team Trials III - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i remember when we would just DQ niggas like this. Oh how the times have changed... :(
lol, seriously

Not sure if growing up on the bots is giving me a weird perspective or what, but its like, we never had any illegal moveset protection at all on any of the three IRc sims and people still got DQed for this shit. Even when they didn't know it was illegal. Which obviously isn't the case here.

What a joke...

LegacyRaider said:
but really if he gets the win now i'd think it's slightly unfair :(.
In stitches. You're too much.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
LR, it's not the fact that you used it, which was the biggest problem, it's the way you handled the situation which made people upset with you. You could have told that story at the start and I am sure Light-Kun and others would have not fussed as much, but instead you came in with the idgf attitude, and that's why people are so hostile towards you.

Technically, you did nothing against the rules, but you did act immoral and as a mod, you of all people should show pride in yourself and act in a more mature manner then you did. I am sure Light won't have a problem with you advancing if he knows he was completely outbeaten, however I think that you reveiling of part of his team and your team is another thing that you should try to avoid as it will just cause more dispute between the two parties.

Good luck in the future rounds bud.

On a side note: Fabbles and Phil DO WORK!

can everyone lay off LR a little... he was being perfectly respectful on IRC after the battle until people started getting "all up in his grill" about using an illegal moveset. it is pretty obvious (even from just the progression of his posts in this thread) that his "smug douchebaggery" is a facade put up in defense of what he perceived to be people trolling him.

and christ this is Legacy Raider not sprinkles. I know I've only been on this site for two years but in all that time he has been nothing short of completely respectful and honorable on IRC, in tournament battles, ladder matches, and the forum. he says he used the team just fine on the ladder and the fact that a moveset was illegal slipped his mind when he picked it for this match, and in light of his past record as a user, I don't see any reason to suspect that he is lying and instead pulling some sort of almighty Setrack-esque "play to win" bs.

it's a little disturbing to see how easy it is to appeal to the gang mentality of this site.

Indra

DACODBOSS
is a Past WCoP Champion
well my registeel wouldve been able to wall your roselia if it didnt sleep powder me.. ( I HAD ICE PUNCH NIGGA)

REMATCH NAO

Zephyr

Life Stream
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
can everyone lay off LR a little... he was being perfectly respectful on IRC after the battle until people started getting "all up in his grill" about using an illegal moveset. it is pretty obvious (even from just the progression of his posts in this thread) that his "smug douchebaggery" is a facade put up in defense of what he perceived to be people trolling him.

and christ this is Legacy Raider not sprinkles. I know I've only been on this site for two years but in all that time he has been nothing short of completely respectful and honorable on IRC, in tournament battles, ladder matches, and the forum. he says he used the team just fine on the ladder and the fact that a moveset was illegal slipped his mind when he picked it for this match, and in light of his past record as a user, I don't see any reason to suspect that he is lying and instead pulling some sort of almighty Setrack-esque "play to win" bs.

it's a little disturbing to see how easy it is to appeal to the gang mentality of this site.
^^^^^ Agreed. ^^^^^

Cyrrona

starlet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Activity post. I’ve been looking for my opponent every day, but he hasn’t been online since August 20th. I left him a reminder VM a while ago, so hopefully we’ll get this played before I have to leave town for a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)