The 2010-11 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is incredible! SO MANY QUESTIONS - why was he bringing a gun to work/why did he think a gun he owned was unloaded etc. I'd ask what inspires someone to point a gun at someone and shoot it in the first place but that's already answered by virtue of it being ashley

oh, shut up. OMG GERRARD HIT SOMEONE ONCE SO IT'S OKAY IF ROONEY DOES IT TOO!
no, it's not, it was a fucking disgraceful incident and there should have been a retrospective ban applied. a long one. thankfully the consensus is that they're actually punishing utd by letting him play. yes, he's got away with it. there's no need to be a one-sided idiot about this.

Ashley Cole is an idiot.

as much as i'd love to say chelsea will win, i don't think it will happen as united always win no matter how shit they play :P

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
Predicting 0-0 draw, or 1-0 win to United with Wayne Rooney scoring, after it deflects in off Ashley Cole.

Edit: 2015 GMT- Did it take a deflection off Ashley Cole, please say it did?

that was an absolutely beautiful unravelling by united. sky sports summed it up when they said 'and it.. all went wrong'.
byebye vidic!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

also i fucking hate streaming games, my browser crashed so I missed the Luiz goal...

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
good to see man united lose properly. Not a surprise though, chelsea were due for a big win, and man united always has trouble at stamford bridge.

lose properly?
every time we tried to attack luiz hacked rooney down in that second half.

what blind linesmean from the last united game? rooneys elbow was seen by the ref, we were robbed last season by blind linesman in chelsea matches as well.
and to top it off, vidic second yellow for a light shirt pull, what? every player would be booked 20 times a game if that is a yellow card

To all of you saying 'Yay, united lost, suck it' - did you actually watch the game?
err, yes. I did.
Fergie's now facing investigation by the FA. hah. admittedly luiz should have been off but it wasn't a soft penalty (just an unfortunate one).

thing is, I can't stand the utd fans that are bawwing about referee decisions going against them - they tend to be the same group of people that didn't complain when they were awarded that penalty against liverpool/rooney elbowed fuck out of someone/etc. decisions go for and against you. deal with it - complain all you want about bad reffing, but don't turn a blind eye to when it goes in your favour.

fergie should be banned for 3 games /fact

glad vidic got sent off, it will be even easier at anfield for us

fucking manure

go die fergusona $^%&£*GKJ£GHOH*UO£*)H£JBW*"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)