The 2010-11 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
it hasn't gone in our favour that much though, people say it does but really, we havn't had much of this rub of the green this season.
erm and we lose vidic for the liverpool match, for that rediculous second yellow
and we have a right to be annoyed when we lose the title last season by 1 point, and we screwed by refs in the matches v chelsea last season, those descions go right we would have got at least 1 point, and as a result won the title.

it was a soft pen, he leg was barly out but then it doesnt take much for chelsea players to go down, bet cashley cole could have shot someone and the ref wouldn't have noticed.

and john terry ALWAYS gets away with these handballs in the box

speaking about the referee, someone elsewhere found some stats involving him and chelsea
he has refereed 19 chelsea games
chelsea have won 18 of those and drew 1 so whatever

and the luiz thing is inexcusable, i have seen the position of the ref for the incident, there is NO WAY he could not have seen it

hah this is floating around the internet

was he cheaper then torres?

meh scousers, hopefully the referee isn't blind/biased/bribed this time
and kolo toure has failed a drugs test
Hopefully not, since in the last Liverpool - United match wasn't there that whole thing about awarding United the winning goal because they didn't see Berbatov dived?

real won 7-0
Eeesh, horrible return for Pellegrini. Not complaining now (because I love Mourinho) but I thought he wasn't given a fair deal during his time at Real. Good to see los blancos back in form (with my boy Ronaldo getting the hat trick) but where was this last week?

I've resigned myself to the fact that Madrid won't get the league title but pulling off a cup double would still be great (Barca v Madrid CL match would be fantastic...if we win of course)

Real Madrid are the shits, and the way they play is terrible, i hope they win nothing. They would be lucky to be above Villareal without Ronaldo.

Real Madrid are the shits, and the way they play is terrible, i hope they win nothing. They would be lucky to be above Villareal without Ronaldo.
Not sure if serious...

Yes Ronaldo is fantastic and the most important player on our team, but we would most assuredly be ahead of Villarreal in the table. La Liga is a two-horse race every year, I respect your team (I like Rossi and Nilmar) but Barca/Madrid have WAY too much depth for any of the other teams to compete.

Ajax - RKC Waalwijk 5-1

1-0 Lorenzo Ebecilio (assist: Miralem Sulejmani)
1-1 Daley Blind (own goal, assist: Derk Boerrigter)
2-1 Mounir El Hamdaoui (assist: Miralem Sulejmani)
3-1 Siem de Jong (assist: Daley Blind)
4-1 Demy de Zeeuw (assist: Siem de Jong)
5-1 Siem de Jong (assist: Christian Eriksen)

Miralem Sulejmani misses penalty.

Ajax was good, players put in effort and it was nice to watch. Ajax will play the cup final against FC Twente, now RKC was defeated in the semifinal.

Player ratings.

Jeroen Verhoeven 7
The reserve goalie did a good job and could not do anything about the 1-1.

Gregory van der Wiel 4
Got substituted in the second half, and deserved it.

André Ooijer 6
The reserve defender got a chance because Toby Alderweireld got rest and did an acceptable job.

Jan Vertonghen 8
Leader on the field, played perfect.

Daley Blind 6
Made an own goal after a free kick of RKC winger Derk Boerrigter but did an acceptable job, also assisting with the 3-1.

Demy de Zeeuw 3
Outside of his goal, everything this asshole did was bad.

Siem de Jong 7
Made two goals and played well.

Rasmus Lindgren 8
Played instead of Eyong Enoh and played awesome. Deserves a place in the starting lineup.

Miralem Sulejmani 7
Missed a penalty. However, two assists and a good game.

Mounir El Hamdaoui 7
Good goal, good game, but got replaced at halftime after a fight with the coach.

Lorenzo Ebecilio 4
Sucked as always, scored his first goal for Ajax and sucked aside from that.

Vurnon Anita 5
Replaced El Hamdaoui at halftime and played bad.

Christian Eriksen 8
Got rest and only played 30 minutes as a substitute for VD Wiel. Was awesome, man of the match and gave an assist.

Aras Ozbiliz 6
Replaced Ebecilio for the last 15 minutes and played not good and not bad. Acceptable.

Ajax minute 1-45

El Hamdaoui
Ebecilio De Jong Sulejmani
Lindgren De Zeeuw
Blind Vertonghen Ooijer VD Wiel
Stekelenburg

Ajax minute 46-63

De Jong
Ebecilio De Zeeuw Sulejmani
Lindgren Anita
Blind Vertonghen Ooijer VD Wiel
Stekelenburg

Ajax minute 64-72

De Jong
Ebecilio Eriksen Sulejmani
Lindgren De Zeeuw
Blind Vertonghen Ooijer Anita
Stekelenburg

Ajax minute 73-90

De Jong
Sulejmani Eriksen Ozbiliz
Lindgren De Zeeuw
Blind Vertonghen Ooijer Anita
Stekelenburg

http://www.goal.com/en/news/462/net...demote-striker-mounir-el-hamdaoui-to-reserves
Ajax Demote Striker Mounir El Hamdaoui To Reserves

Ajax coach Frank de Boer has demoted Mounir El Hamdaoui to the reserves.

By Stefan Coerts

Mar 4, 2011 12:55:00 PM

Ajax coach Frank de Boer has made the decision to demote flamboyant attacker Mounir El Hamdaoui to the reserves until further notice.

The Morocco international scored once in the Amsterdam side's 5-1 KNVB Beker semi-final win over RKC on Thursday evening, but De Boer wasn't too satisfied with El Hamdaoui's performance and replaced him at half-time.

El Hamdaoui reportedly reacted furiously after being substituted and this didn't go down well with the Ajax gaffer.

"Mounir is a bit more complicated than the other players. However, what happened at half-time in the match against RKC is really not done," De Boer was quoted as saying during a press conference.

It's not the first time that El Hamdaoui is involved in a conflict with De Boer. The former AZ star previously called in sick for well over a month after being benched for the Champions League game away against Milan earlier this season.

It's not yet known how long El Hamdaoui will play his trade with the reserves, but the attacker won't be part of the Ajax squad that takes on AZ at the weekend.

Now that fucking ****** coach Frank de Boer starts with being an asshole too. Always gets in fights with players and never takes the blame, and the players get a horrible reputation and are blamed. Mounir El Hamdaoui is innocent and didn't do anything wrong. Frank de Boer is a dictator! And now one of Ajax' best player probably won't play any games anymore this season because that fucking awful egostic coach overrating himself has always hated El Hamdaoui. He performs awesome but the coach hates him. When he hates it to get substituted he immediately gets this trouble.

Don't believe the press and newspapers, those hate El Hamdaoui. All media pick on him.

Frank de Boer is the one to blame here.

El Hamdaoui never got in fights with other players. But twice with Adolf/Frank Hitler/De Boer. So it seems to me that De Boer is guilty. Seems? No, he is guilty.

De Boer was like that as a youth coach as well, this doesn't surprise me.

I wish Martin Jol was still Ajax coach...

it hasn't gone in our favour that much though, people say it does but really, we havn't had much of this rub of the green this season.
erm and we lose vidic for the liverpool match, for that rediculous second yellow
and we have a right to be annoyed when we lose the title last season by 1 point, and we screwed by refs in the matches v chelsea last season, those descions go right we would have got at least 1 point, and as a result won the title.

it was a soft pen, he leg was barly out but then it doesnt take much for chelsea players to go down, bet cashley cole could have shot someone and the ref wouldn't have noticed.

and john terry ALWAYS gets away with these handballs in the box

speaking about the referee, someone elsewhere found some stats involving him and chelsea
he has refereed 19 chelsea games
chelsea have won 18 of those and drew 1 so whatever

and the luiz thing is inexcusable, i have seen the position of the ref for the incident, there is NO WAY he could not have seen it

hah this is floating around the internet

was he cheaper then torres?
Not even a Chelsea fan (far from it) but pipe down mate.

For an ogre he goes down pretty easily.

???

and rooney scored the goal after that so :P
goes down less then drogba so whatever.
and even the player who was "fouled" for the pen said it wasnt a pen.
and terry gets away with a fair bit of thugery and handballs

La Liga isn't even a two horse race, Barcelona are on a totally different level then everyone in the league, including Madrid.

The only players from Madrid that would make the Barcelona team are Casillas and Ronaldo, even that is debatable as Pedro is very good in that system.

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
Ivan, Ivan, Ivan Klasnic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6th in the league now, 40 points from 29 games, ahead of Liverpool, Europa league here we come!

I'm having a lot of trouble predicting teams to go down at the moment! Wigan look like they're in trouble, as do Wolves although I really hope that they stay up, but if West Ham keep this good run up then I have no idea who the third team to go down will be!

Although the teams that will go up look to be even harder to predict, although I think QPR should be able to hold out till the end of the season in 1st. I think one of Cardiff and Swansea will get the other automatic promotion spot, but then the playoffs are really wide open, although I think it'll be either the Welsh club which doesn't go up automatically or Norwich, although I personally would love to see Leeds get it (Kasper Schmeichel <3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)