The best of the best!

Set-Up Sweeper: I agree with Volcarona. It sweeps fucking every team that doesnt have a dragonite or a terrakion. DD Dragonite might beat volc, but dragonite has more safe switches, such as skarm, gliscwhore, slowbro, ferrothorn in rain, and even registeel.
Non Set-Up Attacker: CB Haxorus. Rips through walls not names skarm.
Wall: Milotic is the best wall I have ever used in the history of ever. Recover, haze, burn chance scald, and ice beam, plus it has a very respectable speed.
Annoyer: Definately Jirachi or sableye. Sableye is my fav mon and I have to agree that it is wonderfull at destroying all walls, and some sweepers. and jirachi, of course, is probably one of the most hated and controversial mons in the metagame. Of course he is an annoyer.
Spinner: Prankster Defog murkrow is the best spinn- oh wait, defog only gets rid of YOUR rocks. What a stupid move. Well in that case...foresight hitmontop is the best spinner, starmie is an extremely close second.
Phazer: Prankster hazer murkrow, whos only job is to haze and taunt. haze milotic, haze vaporeon, who are bulky water hazers, unaware quagsire, who hazes no matter what. (except mold breaker???) When it comes to P-Hazing, skarmory, and wish mence and bulkynite are all great because they have good resistances, abilities, and defense stats.
Underrated Threat: CHOICE FUCKING SCARF TORTERRA! Oh my freaking god, this is the best pokemon that I ever stumbled upon. With a jolly nature, it just outspeeds dem infernapes and ninetales, who are like, wow, a freaking grass type, time to fire blast them. Terrakion laughs at the slow turtule and attempts to CB CC it to death. But Scarf Torterra is like, nope, let me EQ your ass like a baouwsze. Kills all weather starters and even has nice switch ins for other mons. Gliscor. F-That. Torterra actually has a decent enough spatk stat to hurt physical walls with hp fire or ice. Ferrothorn? Super power. and if all that isnt enough, once it slowly dies from recoil and entry hazards, it has one last chance to fire off an over grow boosted wood hammer to damage everything. Yup, this set just freaking works.

alphatron

Volt turn in every tier! I'm in despair!
Set up sweeper: Dragonite. Name another pokemon who is guarenteed to setup behind screens with full hp no matter what the enemy pokemon is. The only answer is dragonite. if at full hp, this thing can turn offensive starmie into setup fodder. Way too good.

Non-setup sweeper: Dragonite. Choice band dragonite ignores your pitiful attempts to ohko and outspeed him as he laughs off the atack thanks to multiscale and kicks your ass with CB outrage. Or he finishes off the leftovers with CB extreme speed. Skarmory? Ferrothorn? How about a CB fire punch.

Wall: Dragonite: It's pretty much invincible. It has a ton of resistances and turns other walls into setup fodder. It can phaze and spread status, but unlike skarmory, it doesn't cry when magnezone shows up. Let's not forget about its clerical skills with heal bell. And the insane team support it can run in general. The only pokemon who can even hold a candle in this area is rampardos, as he gets mold breaker to bypass magic bounce, setting up stealth rock anyway in their faces. Plus, he can also use pain split to heal massive amounts of hp. In the end, even that isn't enough to surpass the great dragon.

Annoyer: Dragonite. Wtih sub/twave/dtail/roost, this monster NEVER FUCKING DIES. Everything will be paralyzed and phazed out. You will not kill dragonite or break its sub. The worst part is how he walls all of your attacks and then sets up into a togekiss/jirachi/dunsparce serene grace sweep.

Spinner: Dragonite with rapid spin in its movepool via the mimic glitch. No other spinner is worthy as all the other rapid spinners lose to dragonite. Technically, even dragonite loses to dragonite, so I should have left this moveslot empty. Dragonite would be the only spinner capable of getting away with being weak to SR. Try it. I swear it's all legit.

Phazer: Dragonite for reasons already stated above. It paralyzes you so that you never attack it and then it phazes your ass out to cripple another team member. An offensive phazer? I haven't seen that shit since the days of people using CMRoar Latias.

Underrated threat: Who else could it be aside from Dragonite. The fact that dragonite is not present as the number #1 most used pokemon in ubers, UU, RU, LU, NU, and BL should tell you that not enough people are using him. He's so good that he transcends simple things such as tiers; dragonite is going to win battles whenever and wherever he fucking wants.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Set up sweeper: Dragonite. Name another pokemon who is guarenteed to setup behind screens with full hp no matter what the enemy pokemon is. The only answer is dragonite. if at full hp, this thing can turn offensive starmie into setup fodder. Way too good.

Non-setup sweeper: Dragonite. Choice band dragonite ignores your pitiful attempts to ohko and outspeed him as he laughs off the atack thanks to multiscale and kicks your ass with CB outrage. Or he finishes off the leftovers with CB extreme speed. Skarmory? Ferrothorn? How about a CB fire punch.

Wall: Dragonite: It's pretty much invincible. It has a ton of resistances and turns other walls into setup fodder. It can phaze and spread status, but unlike skarmory, it doesn't cry when magnezone shows up. Let's not forget about its clerical skills with heal bell. And the insane team support it can run in general. The only pokemon who can even hold a candle in this area is rampardos, as he gets mold breaker to bypass magic bounce, setting up stealth rock anyway in their faces. Plus, he can also use pain split to heal massive amounts of hp. In the end, even that isn't enough to surpass the great dragon.

Annoyer: Dragonite. Wtih sub/twave/dtail/roost, this monster NEVER FUCKING DIES. Everything will be paralyzed and phazed out. You will not kill dragonite or break its sub. The worst part is how he walls all of your attacks and then sets up into a togekiss/jirachi/dunsparce serene grace sweep.

Spinner: Dragonite with rapid spin in its movepool via the mimic glitch. No other spinner is worthy as all the other rapid spinners lose to dragonite. Technically, even dragonite loses to dragonite, so I should have left this moveslot empty. Dragonite would be the only spinner capable of getting away with being weak to SR. Try it. I swear it's all legit.

Phazer: Dragonite for reasons already stated above. It paralyzes you so that you never attack it and then it phazes your ass out to cripple another team member. An offensive phazer? I haven't seen that shit since the days of people using CMRoar Latias.

Underrated threat: Who else could it be aside from Dragonite. The fact that dragonite is not present as the number #1 most used pokemon in ubers, UU, RU, LU, NU, and BL should tell you that not enough people are using him. He's so good that he transcends simple things such as tiers; dragonite is going to win battles whenever and wherever he fucking wants.
took me 5 months but someone is catching on here!

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Set-Up Sweeper: Sub-DDance Dragonite
Good luck trying to kill it. It switches in on a Pokemon who doesnt threaten it, and then go through a proccess of Sub, Dragon Dance and Roost, and then youare ready to murder.

Non Set-Up Attacker:
Choice Band Haxorus
I've used this extensively, and it's amazing. While lack of bulk is a bit off-putting, the sheer power it hits with is scary. Want proof? It 2HKOs standard Scizor, 3-4HKO standard Ferrothorn, and 1-2HKO Gliscor.

Wall:
Ferrothorn, by far.
I run a special set allowing me to have amazing defenses on both sides, and it can tank hits it normally shouldn't. I've gotten rage-quits when a move that KOs normal Ferrothrons didn't KO mine.

Annoyer:
Sub-DDance Dragonite
Yeah, if your playing against him, you're going to be pulling out your hair. It's nearly impossible to beat that thing, IMO.

Spinner:
Starmie
because Excadrill is gone and there is nothing else that can spin. (no, don't say that second gen ferrothorn it sucks)

Phazer:
Defensive Dragonite:
"It paralyzes you so that you never attack it and then it phazes your ass out to cripple another team member. An offensive phazer? I haven't seen that shit since the days of people using CMRoar Latias."
-alphatron, a couple posts up

Underrated Threat:
Scrafty.
I used him recently and besides for Reuniclus, people just aren't prepared for him lol.

Set-up Sweeper: Volcarona/Dragonite. Both of these can tear apart teams with just one boost, and are definitely taking down a fair chunk with 2+ boosts. Both are also fairly versatile and have fairly good coverage. On a team together, they are killer.

Non Set-up Sweeper: CB Haxorus. While some things can outspeed him, if that threat is taken care of, this beast will sweep through teams, OHKOing almost everything with Outrage. It is also a great BP recipient, but that is another story.

Wall: Ferrothorn. It has held the #1 spot in OU a few months so far, and its ability to Spike, Stealth Rock, T-wave, and still hit hard makes it a formidable foe.

Annoyer:Wish Blissey/Chansey. Not so much for what it does as for just about every Blissey/Chansey has Wish, yet it was a move released on an old and rare event. In the real world, this is something you do not see much. I know this is mostly just a rant, but it just annoys the crap out of me.

Spinner: Forretress. While Starmie may be more common, it just does not have the bulk to stay in, spin, and remain around/do much anything else. Forry can while also setting hazards.

Phazer: Skarmory. Sets up hazards, walls a air bit, and phazes anything that tries to set up. Almost put this in Annoyer as well.

Underrated Threat: Unaware Quagsire. Not for its punch, for many other things can hit MUCH harder. Against a set-up sweeper, this thing is king. I still laugh when I see people try to set up on Quag, only to be Toxic stalled to death. Similarly, many a threat will come in, only to get burned and proceed to be useless.

Set-up Sweeper: DDnite/Shell Smash Cloyster.. set-up sweepers are just getting bulkier each gen. gone are the days when dd gyara and mence are the best

Non Set-up Sweeper: cb scizor..although weaker in power than cb haxorus, he has better coverage and an important move in u-turn

Wall: rest talking milotic - designed to last extremely long, can wall both physical and special

Annoyer: blissey - cheap as hell

Spinner: forretress - a good wall to do this thing

Phazer: milotic with dragon tail. great phazing with great recoveries in Recover and Rest

Underrated Threat: Milotic - a great wall, phazer, annoyer, sp attacker in one.

Set-Up Sweeper:

What did you expect =P. It has the stats, the moves, the coverage, the ability to sweep easily. Anyway I won't go into too much detail here - we've all seen, used and battled a Dragonite at some point. (Calm Mind/Sub Rachi in Drizzle is a runner up though. As is Volcarona/Reuniclus obviously.)

Non Set-Up Sweeper:

Nice overall stats and coverage. Add a Choice Band to that list and you've got yourself a pretty powerful weapon. Sure it requires a bit of prediction but most OU Pokemon can't afford to take the wrong move from a CB Terrakion.

Wall:
/

Honestly I'm not sure why Porygon2 isn't all that popular. This thing can be damningly hard to take down with evolitte. Though don't get me wrong, I'm glad it's not used often ^^

Ferrothorn: It's unique typing enables it to wall a lot of OU Pokemon. Furthermore Grass/Steel only has two weakness: x2 Fighting and x4 Fire. Additionally Fire Pokemon (excluding Drought Teams of course x.x) in general are not all that common in OU thanx to Stealth Rocks damage and Drizzle.

Annoyer:

Cheap as hell. You shouldn't use it out of pride... ¬¬

Spinner:

Starmie may be more common but it just doesn't have the bulk to repetitively come in on hazards and attacks the way Tentacruel can.

Phazer:

Just cus I wanted to put something different... ^^

Underrated Threat:

http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-Zori-v2-vs-Rosevee--2011-12-04-2
http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-KingTorterraXIV-vs-Rosevee--2011-12-04-2
http://pokemon.aesoft.org/replay-Rosevee-vs-snuravs123212--2011-12-04-2

Arbok needs more love <3

Ps. So many Pokemon are underrated right now. If only people would step away from the norm long enough to try them out...

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Set-Up Sweeper: Dragon Dance Moxie Scrafty. Crunch and Hi Jump Kick take care of nearly everything, while Ice Punch kills Gliscor and Dragonite (at +2 if Multiscale is intact). Unfortunately, it needs a few boosts to get past Bulky Volcarona and risks a Flame Body burn, but after a few Attack boosts and with Leftovers it can mitigate that somewhat. Scarf Terrakion can outspeed +2 Scrafty and, I'm pretty sure, OHKO with Close Combat, as long as you switch it in on Crunch and not Hi Jump Kick.

Non Set-Up Attacker: Choice Band Scizor. I am a huge Volt-turn advocate and nothing bar Shedinja is immune to U-turn. Try switching it in on -2 Latios Draco Meteors, U-turn to keep up the momentum, or even Pursuit if you want to take it out of the match. U-turn also does respectable damage after an Intimidate by Gyarados and Salamence, despite their resistance. The only problem is its Speed so you have to send it in on resisted choice-locked hits to keep up the momentum.

Wall: Ferrothorn. It's no surprise that this thing was #1 for one round and still rests comfortably in the top 10. It can switch in on any choice-locked Dragon move and proceed to set up hazards, paralyze with Thunder Wave, Leech Seed, or use a respectably powerful STAB Gyro Ball / Power Whip, depending on the opponent. It also laughs at Fire moves in the rain, and can sometimes take weaker ones outside of rain.

Annoyer: I was thinking of putting Breloom here, but I honestly am more annoyed by Rotom-W. It can be a bulky support Pokemon with Will-O-Wisp and excellent resistances, or form a Volt-turn pair with Scizor. Latios and Latias are the safest switch-ins, both scoffing at Rotom's STABs. Just be careful not to let Rotom-W take your Specs or Life Orb, or you could be in major trouble.

Spinner: I'm torn between Forretress and Tentacruel here. The former takes physical hits like a champ and the latter has some nice resistances and special bulk, and can at least get rid of Toxic Spikes if it doesn't have a chance to Spin. Both can set up hazards of their own as well. However, their attacking stats are mediocre so your opponent can easily send in Sub-DD Gyarados, Dragonite, or DD Mence and do the do, although the latter two should beware of Tentacruel's Toxic or Ice Beam.

Phazer: Parashuffler Dragonite. Roost, Thunder Wave, and an a non-Tauntible Dragon Tail make for a frustrating Pokemon to take down, letting it Phaze multiple times during the match. However, it hates status and Stealth Rock doesn't do it favors. Mamoswine is probably the best direct counter, being immune to Thunder Wave and killing it with Icicle Crash.

Underrated Threat: Darmanitan. Maybe it's because of my Volt-turn fetish, but this is one of the most reliable Scarf users in the game. Have fun steamrolling over sun teams with Sheer Force-, STAB- and sun-boosted Flare Blitz (Earthquake or Superpower for Heatran, the latter if running Air Balloon), or U-turning against unfavorable match ups due to its great base 95 Scarf-boosted Speed. Its only problem is switching in, which is okay if you are keeping the upper hand in your Volt-turn chain.

tehy

Banned deucer.
Yeah, name another pokemon guaranteed to use a move when it has full Hp and doubled defenses. I'm going to go with volcarona, since with various Hps it takes down its counters, instead of just being instaphazed by things like skarmory. That way, it technically lacks hard counters, except Taunt/night shade spdef jellicent, which no one uses.

I just LOVE it when a pokemon that needs to switch in and out takes 25% damage from SR. TR reuniclus is way better, with crazy bulk and power simultaneously.

You mean bastiodon? It can phaze and spread status, but lamely, as it's got a quadweakness to ice and a weakness to dragon. And what offensive pokemon besides maybe hp-ice/rockless volcarona does it wall exactly? Especially with SR up. As for the heal bell, that's not really team support. Hell, blissey can do all of that stuff, except the lame phazing part. So blissey is my wall here.

Except when i spin away hazards on it, then set up hazards on it, then wait until it's the last pokemon and beast it with sableye.
You know SPdef hippo is going here, for the ability to tank Lo outrages from salamence and specs Hp ices from zapdos, to name a few attacks.
Oh yeah, it's an incredible spinner... in streetmons, where no one actually uses hazards. I don't see it beating starmie out for this role, as the only spinner with recover that isn't also terrible.
Not an offensive phazer, just a defensive phazer/ultimate hazards/spin/healbait. Hippo again, for the ability to phaze almost any setup sweeper after a boost, and the ability to surprise people with roar, thus catching people as they try to boost twice.

Hey! That doesn't say Overrated threat. You big silly!!!!
Seriously, Spdef hippo. I think like 10 people on the whole server actually know about this bad boy, and it's usually underrated by everyone else.

I guess I'll do a DW/Non-DW one.
Set-up sweeper:
Dream World
Calm Mind Keldeo. In the rain, nothing switches into it. The only things that can hope to take it on are Starmie, the Latis, Gengar and certain Scarfers. Rain-boosted +1 Hydro Pump hits ridiculously hard, 2HKOing almost everything not immune to it. Surf is significantly weaker, but still hits with absurd power. Secret Sword prevents Blissey, Chansey, Ferrothorn and Gastrodon from ruining your day (Unaware Quagsire dies to lolSTAB Rain Water move). Jellicent gets hit hard by HP Ghost/Elec/Grass, can't do much back other than Energy Ball, which, at Keldeo +1 with its excellent 90/90/90 bulk, won't KO without prior damage. By the way, the aforementioned threats can’t switch in safely against Hydro Pump, as it 2HKOs Dragonite after SR. I forgot if Soul Dew Latis were banned, but if they aren’t then they’re the literally only thing that can reliably switch into Keldeo.
Non-Dream World
Volcarona. Offensive variants at +1 destroy everything and are only checked by a grand total of like 3 scarfers. Bulky versions have even less checks (Scarf Terrakion is the only common one I can think of off the top of my head). A minor amount of spin support and it destroys everything.
Non Set-Up Sweeper:
Dream World:
Serperior. Yes, technically it uses Leaf Storm in order to boost its really otherwise mediocre power, but I mean Leaf Storm already has so much initial power that unless your opponent is Blissey or resists it, it's still going to dent them. And it gets progressively stronger, and stronger, and stronger... The absence of coverage is disappointing, but a +6 Leaf Storm usually does enough to x2 Resists. Usually.
Non-Dream World:
Choice Terrakion hands down. Scarfers revenge the crap out of everything and have a high chance to 2HKO the standard Dual Screens Deoxys-S with X-Scissor, and revenge the shit out of the entire metagame with its STABs. With a Choice Band, it punches HUGE holes in teams with a gargantuan 129 base attack and a vicious combo of 120/100 base power STABs with excellent neutral and super effective coverage.
Wall:
There is only one wall I will put here and it's Ferrothorn, who can wall out threats from both metagames, and KO or set up hazards against many attackers. Iron Barbs wears down many contact attackers and combined with entry hazards and Leech Seed, Ferrothorn can actually KO things without ever laying a tentacle on them.
Annoyer:
Jirachi. 30% chance of attacking a very durable monster kthxbie.
Spinner:
Starmie. I like my offensive spinners, and while Tentacruel can absorb Tspikes and wall Mixape and blah blah blah, it doesn't have too much offensive presence if it's not raining. Starmie can run a powerful LO set with Hydro Pump/Coverage/Rapid Spin/Coverage or Recover. It can also bluff a spinning set and go revenge things with a scarf, or run a bulkier spinning set.
Phazer:
no opinion (I don't use phazers as much as I should)
Underrated Threat:
Dream World:
Choice Band Technician Breloom has no safe switch-ins. Chandelure dies to Stone Edge. Bullet Seed mows down Gliscor. Many faster threats get 2HKOed after Low Sweep slow them down and let Breloom take them out. Mach Punch 2HKOs a lot of things as well.
Non-Dream World:
Slowbro is such an awesome wall, even in OU, stopping many things to a grinding halt with its huge defenses. It's not setup fodder with that delicious 100 SpA and amazing coverage, for example, taking out Ferro with Fire Blast or crippling Terrakion with Scald burn. It can take a +3 ChestoRest Kingdra Outrage, which means it can take huge hits and then heal off with Slack Off or Regenerator.

Set Up Sweeper: It was tough between Volcarona and Dragonite, but since I'm currently using Volcarona, I'll give him the nod. Aside from Terrakion, little can come in on Volcarona. Stealth Rocks can be a problem, but that's why you spin. Other than those, two, your hard pressed to find a viable option against Volcarona. Dragonite is tough because of Multiscale, but once you manage to break it, its much less dangerous. Also it risks locking itself into Outrage and being walled and phazed by Skarmory.

Non-Set Up: Terrakion. CB Terrakion hurts essentially everything. Unless your a remarkably bulky Conkeldurr or a Skarmory, you'll have to rely on revenging it, which with its speed can be difficult.

Wall: Ferrothorn is a popular pick here, but I prefer Skarmory. Skarm actually has a method for stopping set up sweepers, while Ferrothorn just sits there. Yeah, Skarm's my pick for best Phazer too, because it actually threatens one of the two best sweepers in the game, unlike Ferrothorn.

Annoyer: Jirachi. Volt Switch on Rotom is mildly obnoxious but easily handle-able. Jirachi has a shot to take down ANY pokemon that it can 24HKO. if it can average 4% net damage over 24 turns, you could conceivably lose. Disable Gengar deserves an honorable mention though

Spinner: Starmie. Unlike Tentacruel it can fit into almost any team and spin well. Not much else to say.

Underrated threat: Since most people are posting their niche weapons, I'll go ahead and say that Specs Lens Yanmega is pretty solid in this metagame. It can 2HKO essentially anything not pink and fat. While it is outclassed somewhat by Volcarona, it is better with Choice Specs, and actually works well with Volcarona.

Set-Up Sweeper: Reuniclus: Set up Trick Room and enjoy going before everything for 4 turns. The best most Pokemon can do is outstall Trick Room.

Non Set-Up Attacker: Scizor: STAB U-turn and Priority is just too good, IMO.

Wall: Porygon2: I'd say Ferrothorn but it doesn't have Recover. Taking anything Specs Latios can dish out besides Trick is great.

Annoyer: Sableye: I can't think of any other Pokemon that can Burn an entire team and ends up sitting there with most of its HP remaining.

Spinner/Phazer: I don't really have an opinion on these as I don't use either very often and I can't say I've seen my opponent use them very effectively either.

Underrated Threat: Mienshao: HJK puts a dent in everything that's not a Ghost-type (which can be avoided or killed rather easily) and the combination of Fake Out and a fast U-turn racks up damage very quickly. Add that to the fact that it practically has Magic Guard due to Regenerator and it can destroy your opponent's team in a war of attrition.

I like how half of the posts name pokemon that are easily taken down by like half of UU/RU mons. (Volcarona? Seriously people? Ever heard of Snorlax? You know the guy that 2HKO's the bulkiest Volcarona, while not even being 3HKO'd in return while under the sun. Of course lots off people only look at the OU tier list...)

Set-Up Sweeper:
Venusaur.
Under sun Venusaur absolutely demolishes teams. Chlorophyll's double speed means that anything shy of a scarfed base 108 mon will be outsped, and even those aren't safe if Venusaur decides to go timid instead of modest. Then there is Growth. Which when combined with Sun basically gives Venusaur a Shell Smash, without the negative defenses, giving Venusaur massive attack stats of 302/656/318. Venusaurs movepool isn't anything to cry over either, boasting the likes of Sleep Powder/Earthquake/Leaf Storm/Solar Beam/Sludge Bomb/Hidden Power (Ice/Fire), meaning that the few pokemon that can stop its sweep, no longer can. The only thing that probably stops Venusaur from being in the top ten is 4 Moveslot Syndrome.Needless to say though, once Venusaur starts rolling, it is very, very hard to stop.

Non Set-Up Attacker:
Scizor
Can't Believe he hasn't been mentioned yet. Pretty self explanatory here. Choice Band U-Turn hurts. A LOT. A 90 Base power Priority move off of base 130 attack is also amazing. Scizor is King in OU for a reason, and it looks to stay that way for a good long while.

Wall:
This one is harder. Are we looking for the best Wall overall? The best Special Wall? Physical? Or just something that can tank a ton of hits from anything? In my opinion a wall is something that can some in and Dead stop a sweep. Like how Snorlax can come in and dead stop Volcarona. Either Volcarona switches, or Volcarona dies. So in this aspect I think my decision is split. For everything Special I find
Snorlax
to be my wall of choice. As I stated Volcarona, the premier special sweeper of Gen V is hard stopped by Snorlax. Volcarona will never walk away from an encounter with Snorlax on top. In fact it will probably be completely crushed under the massive amount of awesomeness that is Snorlax. And Volcarona isn't where Snorlax stops. Latios is destroyed by pursuit. Heatran wasted by Earthquake. Heck, even physical mons fall to Snorlax. Ice Punch wastes any Gliscor thinking they can wall it. Even Dragonite has a hard time tangoing with the big man. And if all else fails, Return off of 525 attack will dent pretty much anything.
Now for everything Physical I think i would have to agree with Karpman and say Tangrowth. Infact I think I will just quote what he said
Tangrowth

I already gave Tangrowth a mention in the bit about Dragonite, but I feel that I should expand on why he's arguably the best physical wall in OU. I do realize that the title is "wall", so I'll just give the title of best "Special Wall" to Blissey and continue on about Tangrowth. Anyhow, Tangrowth received the amazing ability Regenerator via Dream World, allowing it to get multiple chances to take down a threat, or just get its health back in general, which in some cases, is more beneficial than a move like Recover. While Tangrowth may not have the greatest defensive typing, it boasts a Base 100 HP Stat and a Base 125 Defense stat, giving it nearly unrivaled Physical bulk, too. Tangrowth also has the ability to "hit back" and with a base 100 Attack Stat and Base 100 Special Attack, does so well. Between Power Whip/Giga Drain, Hidden Power [Ice] and Earthquake, it's going to be quite hard for a Pokemon actually set up on Tangrowth without losing a large chunk of its HP, and Leech Seed adds pressure, Sleep Powder is yet another potent tool that Tangrowth uses to halt sweeps. All in all, Tangrowth is just so amazing and reliable, I always find myself making sound plays with it and its survivability is amazing. If you already haven't, take Tangrowth for a test drive.
Annoyer:
Whimsicott
If you have never felt the wrath that is this little puffball of sheer annoyance then you have never felt rage. I myself used it to great effect for a long time, so much so that I was able to make half of my battles end in rage quits in less then 10 turns. Just because it isn't on the OU tier list doesn't mean it can't annoy the crap out of you. Underestimate it at your own risk.

Spinner:
Hitmonchan
This one is more personal team preference then anything. Hitmonchan seems to be one of those continuously underestimated pokemon. With just the right stats to get stuff done, it gets stuff done. With 252+ it is able to 3HKO Skarmory with Close Combat. Its Mach Punch is just minutely weaker then Conkledurrs, and it has absolutely stunning coverage in the Elemental punches, which are boosted by Iron Fist. And on top of all that it can rapid spin. Really an often overlooked pokemon.

Phazer:
Skarmory
Yeah, I can't really say more here.

Underrated Threat:
Raikou
Substitute, Calm Mind, Sweep. Its as simple as that. Why the heck is it UU? Raikou completely and uttery destroys half of the teams on the ladder with a Sub/Calm Mind set. You have no clue how many 6-0's I have pulled just because of this monster. And to top off how underrated he is I see people using Jolteon over him. Jolteon? Seriously? I mean I love the little pin cushion and all, but Raikou outclasses him completely. Bulkier with an actual movepool. Bottom line, if you have used Raikou before, go try it out now.

Set-Up Sweeper: [pimg]642[/pimg]

I hate when this thing sweeps my team with just one Quiver Dance. Firey Dance also boosts Special Attack.

Non-Set-Up Sweeper: [pimg]617[/pimg]

Scarf Haxorus (sorry Banders) owns teams. I especially love it when I KO an Alakazam ready to sweep my team.

Wall: [pimg]242[/pimg]

This thing is so hard to take out and can kill a team of pure Special Sweepers with Seismic toss.

Spinner: [pimg]121[/pimg]

No explanation needed.

Phazer: [pimg]227[/pimg]

Hazard phazers can break down stall teams.

Underrated threat: [pimg]6[/pimg]

Seriously. Try it out.

This is the best post in the entire of Smogon.

Set-Up Sweeper:

Needs no explanation. Of the DDers, he's always been the bulky one, and now with Multiscale he's even bulkier.

Non Set-Up Attacker:
and

Terrakion is just great with his speed and coverage. Especially if he's banded. There's few to no safe switch ins. Infernape is great for his power, speed, and ability to run mixed sets. I was about to say Landorus also, but I would consider Sand Force (needing the sandstorm) setup. Not that he's BAD outside the sand, but still...

Wall:
Ferro/Gastro/Chansey/Blissey
I was happy to see Gastrodon get a nice boost this gen. The others listed are standard fare and need no explanation

Annoyer:

Different sets that are different kinds of annoying, depending on the weather. Paraflinch/Parafuse used to be tougher to pull off. Not with this thing.

Spinner:

I've always liked Tentacruel. I'd put him above Starmie because with all the new offensive threats and offense-centered metagame this gen, Starmie seems to get taken down too easily.

Phazer:

Tried and true. This guy doesn't fear much that isn't special electric/fire attacks.

Underrated Threat:
and

Swords Dance/Sucker Punch can end up causing a lot of damage. Sure, there's plenty of Fighting priority moves. But if you end up in a situation where you're not prepared to take it on, it could be game changing. I'd put Sawsbuck second to Venusaur as far as Chlorophyll sweepers go.

Set-Up Sweeper: Dragonite. It has coverage and after only 1 DD it can destroy most things you throw at him. If people try to stop him thunder wave/toxic, lum berry gets rid of that, if they don't.. Well you got some more free outrages.
Non Set-Up Attacker: Scizor. STAB Bullet Punch and U-Turn is pretty darn good...
Wall: Blissey. This thing can pretty much be a huge pain if you don't have something to get rid of it >_> It pretty much laughs at special sweepers.
Annoyer: Jirachi/Sableye/Wish Blissey or Chansey.
Hmm yeah most of you alredy know what these things can do.
Spinner: Starmie/Tentacruel.
Starmie has the speed it needs to defend herself and has natural cure so toxic/thunderwave aren't a problem for her. Tentacruel is pretty hard to take down in the rain due to rain dish, he can take away toxic spikes also and he has access to protect.
Phazer: Skarmory..
This guy has incredible defence and access to sturdy. It can whirlwind and lay spikes. He can also be quite an annoyer with some layers of spikes, then he could whirlwind you and slowly take away some pokemons...
Underrated Threat: Scrafty.
Yeah seems most people don't expect this thing.

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Set-Up Sweeper: Reuniclus / Volcarona

What is generally considered the bane of most set-up sweepers? Status! With Magic Guard, however, Reuniclus can come in on a Toxic / Will-o-Wisp and essentially be immune to status for the duration of the match. While it doesn't exactly have the best coverage, it makes up for it long term, CMing while healing as necessary. Because of its pseudo-immunity to status, entry hazards, Leech Seed, and such, Reuniclus is perfect for tearing apart a stall team. Many stall teams rely on status and entry hazards likea crutch, and Reuniclus can just pounce all over them. Although it isn't technically defined as a "set up move" Trick Room can be used to screw over a good chunk of the metagame. Very few Pokemon can survive the onslaught of a Trick Room Reuniclus, as it can afford to carry a second coverage move to wreak havoc, not to mention that Pokemon powerful enough to bring Reuniclus down usually cannot take a hit, whereas Pokemon bulky enough to survive a blow are generally to weak to bring it down. The fact that Reuniclus can use a Life Orb with literally no drawback doesn't hurt either. If you don't have a check to Reuniclus, you're gonna get sodomized.

Volcarona, while prone to entry hazards, is perhaps the most powerful set-up sweeper there is. Its potency comes not only from its stats, STABs, offensive typing (granted all are excellent) but rather its flexibility. Most set up sweepers are limited to one or two set-up sweeper sets, but Volcarona has numerous viable sets, all of which are the beneficiaries of Quiver Dance, arguably the best set-up move in the game. QD Lum/ QD Life Orb can be used to take out a Dragonite/ Heatran who thinks "oh, a Volcarona, I wall it" and is one of the best single set-up sets in the metagame. Impressive huh? But it turns out that the single set-up set is actually arguably Volcarona's worst set! What makes Volcarona so dangerous is that it can easily boost itself to +6/+6/+6 with multiple sets. Substitute says fuck you to status and Leech Seed, and can protect Volcarona from potential revenge killers. Bulky QD can pretty much win any CM war it engages in, especially with Sun up to buff Morning Sun. ChestoRest can potentially give Volcarona 2 chances to sweep. Once you've gone through excruciating effort to put a Volcarona into KO range, it freaking heals itself of all damage and status ailments. Fire+Bug STAB, while average in terms of coverage, are enough for Volcarona to function simply because of its pure power. With enough boosts, Volcarona can 2HKO Blissey, the so called "end all for special walls" ,or Jellicent, a fucking resist, with Bug Buzz. However, the scariest part about Volcarona by far is that rain doesn't faze it. Volcarona is more than powerful enough to sweep with only Bug Buzz, especially at +6/+6/+6, in fact, Volcarona can even take advantage of Rain using moves such as Hurricane and HP Water!

Non Set-Up Attacker: Hydreigon

I'm going to be a little unique here, rather than spout out Latios, Haxorus, and Terrakion like everyone and their mothers, I'm going to go a different path. (although IMO, its Terrakion, I just don't want to waste my "Underrated Threat" section talking about Hydreigon) Hydreigon, first of all, is not without its problems. If it had 2 more base speed, I'm sure this thing would be knocking on the doors of top 20 usage. While Latios has a clear Speed advantage, Hydreigon has a trait that only on other Poke, Salamence (who gets an honourable mention for this slot) can boast: 0 safe switchins. Draco Meteor, of course, is the holy grail of Dragon types. The only Dragons in OU that can fire off a stronger Meteor are Latios and Kyurem, the latter which is too specialized to matter. Yes, I get it 98 Speed, trolled by base 100s blahblahblah, Latios is better blahblahblah. Hydreigon is still capable of shredding anything that's not a Steel-type or named Blissey, Chansey, or Tyranitar. The former can be disposed of by Fire Blast bar Heatran, while the rest can be dealt with by Focus Blast. Hydreigon gets Dark Pulse as a secondary, more spammable STAB move, and if you're in the Rain or something, Hydreigon can opt for Surf instead of Fire Blast. Ferrothorn is not an issue because Hydreigon still has Focus Blast. Hydreigon is not limited to a Life Orb wallbreaker set though. Its Choice Specs set is comparable power-wise to Specs Latios, but Hydreigon gets the benefit of Fire Blast, whereas Latios is stuck with gay little Hidden Power Fire. More importantly, however, Hydreigon gets access to U-Turn. Latios wishes it had this luxury, afraid Hydreigon is gonna be picked off by "ZOMG THE BASE 100 SPEED TIER?" Just U-Turn out and go to the appropriate check, Hydreigon also makes a fine 3rd man alongside Rotom-W and Scizor to continue the Volt-Turn chain even when Celebi shows its ugly face. If you're really that obsessed with base 100 Speed tier, Hydreigon can patch that up with a Choice Scarf. Don't even begin with the ZOMG Scarf Terrak/ Scarfmence rape it, Scarf Terrak and Scarfmence rape many things. Finally, for those of you going "AHH! Mach Punch!" Hydreigon can get up a Sub, the smash Conkeldurr or whatever with Draco Meteor.

Wall: Slowbro

Once again, instead of the generic Ferrothorn or Blissey answer, I'm gonna use this slot to save a slot for my Underrated threat section. So yeah, Slowbro is criminally underrated, how it has not made its way into OU usage yet baffles me. So lets take a look at who some of the most powerful physical attackers in the metagame are, shall we: Dragonite, Terrakion, Landorus, Salamence, Conkeldurr. Slowbro shits all over all of them! In fact, Slowbro is probably the only Terrakion counter in the metagame that's not a niche counter. (yes, I'm talking about Golurk) Slowbro has been blessed with Regenerator, so it doesn't have to Slack Off every time it comes in or something, instead it can proceed to attack. It can tailor its moveslots to adapt to your team, depending on what you need handled. Scald as the obvious STAB. Psychic to bring down Fighting-types, which extends beyond just Conk btw, see Infernape, Meinshao, Machamp etc. Ice Beam to bring down Dragons, as Slowbro can take even a +1 Dragonite Outrage and respond! Flamethrower can be used to take out Scizor/ Ferrothorn et al as they come in to "wall" you. While Slowbro may be set-up bait for a number of dangerous sweepers, such as Volcarona and Virizion, the same can be said about Ferrothorn, Skarmory and crew as well. Besides, Slowbro can always tag these aforementioned sweepers with a Thunder Wave/ Toxic as they come in.

Annoyer: Jirachi

Jirachi, for the same reasons everyone else already said, can't come up with anything "different" enough. Paraflinch+Wish+SR+SubCM blahblahblahblahblah.

Spinner: Tentacruel

While Starmie is technically "better" as a stand alone Rapid Spinner, Tentacruel just plain gets its job done. First of all, it doesn't necessarily have to waste a turn Rapid Spinning, as it absorbs Toxic Spikes just by coming in. You can do so much with that extra turn its not even funny. Tentacruel is also probably the best Toxic Spiker in the metagame for the same reason, your opponent can't get it up because squidward fucking absorbs it, but you can! *Begins mocking opponent.* While Tentacruel theoretically has more difficulty getting through Jellicent, play it this way: rather than Rapid Spin, use Toxic Spikes! :) Since Tenta outspeeds Jellicent, it can Toxic Spikes again before it gets Taunted, then get out. Now the next time Jelli comes in to block Rapid Spin, its gonna get itself badly poisoned! :D Use Protect to rack up some damage and keep Tenta healthy, although don't do this mindlessly, as Jellicent could use the turn you Protect to Recover. Rinse and repeat until Tentacruel inevitably wins the jellyfish vs jellyfish standoff. Tentacruel has very underrated Speed by the way, which is more useful for a wall than you'd think, with all those extra Scalds you'll get in.

Phazer: Skarmory

Can this actually be argued? Have a nice day.

Underrated Threat: Quagsire

This is the reason I've been conserving this slot for so long. It is an insult to Quagsire that this kid is so low. Unaware is probably the best ability a wall could possibly ask for, as it lets Quagsire shit on basically ever set up sweeper in the game. While there are some exceptions, such as Virizion and Haxorus (due to Mold Breaker) Quagsire can still shut down just about any set up sweeper you need it to. Furthermore, Quagsire gets access to Stockpile, and since your opponent can't boost alongside it. Quagsire can just sit there, GS ball in hand, derpy face and all, and watch the opponent pull their hair out. Quaggy can status just about anything between Scald and Toxic anyways with a couple exceptions, such as Heatran, Toxicroak and Magic Guard users. Heatran hates Scald anyways, so moot point. Quaggy also has the benefit of being able to Curse up, since Conkeldurr and shit aren't allowed to boost, Quaggy will win the Curse war.

Set Up Sweeper: Gyarados

This is a bit of a cheat, because it needs support to function well, but when it has the support (and all you really want is toed + maybe SR + maybe Rapid Spin, which almost every rain team has anyway), it tears shit to pieces. Thanks to typing, Sub, bulk and Intimidate, SubBounce Gyara has, I argue, an easier time setting up than anyone, excluding maybe Dragonite (Volc needs waaay more support than Gyara, Scrafty really has trouble killing a lot of things after a boost). IMO this is the best rain sweeper. People always underestimate offensive Flying, and particularly Gyara's Bounce, but really Bounce is one of his best assets, as hitting most of OU at least neutrally whilst scaring most resistors with Waterfall generally means nothing wants to switch into +1 Gyara behind a sub in the rain, even when it's Bouncing. Bounce also allows for crazy leftovers recovery, which is another of the best things about Gyara - unlike Lum Dnite or 4xSR weak Volc, it doesn't actually mind switching out, and is happy to attempt to sweep later. It has obvious flaws, but thanks to Toed, the ease at which it sets up, and the great neutral coverage of water and flying, it can hit most teams harder than anyone. It's also kind of anti-meta at the moment, as people just aren't preparing for subbounce gyara too much - even Rotom-W, one of the few mons that resists both attacks, almost solely runs Volt Switch.

Non Set-Up Attacker:

Terrakion obviously

Spinner:

It really probably is LO Starmie, I mean, if the criteria for being a good spinner is being able to beat Jellicent more often than not (and it can). Trickspecs is also very good as a spinner, but has trouble spinning off the bat and has serious 4mms. The problem with Starmie, though, is that it's destroyed by Ferrothorn, the best hazard setter in the meta (why isn't this a category?). I don't think there's a spinner really in Starmie's league. Tenta carries Rapid Spin because it can, not because it's good at it - kinda like Forry. Tenta cant beat Ferro or Jellicent, not really (once you're burned or seeded, you get worn down so easily).

Annoyer:

Jirachi or Dragonite. Partly because they have such varied movesets, partly because they can hax you into oblivion. Jirachi obviously has his stupid Thunder, Body Slam and Iron Head, whilst SpD nite is, IMO, the best spreader of paralysis, the haxiest status in existence, in the meta (it has the clear edge over rachi because of Dragon Tail and Multiscale).

pHazer:

Skarmory lol. Hazards + pHazing + resisting everything? Yes please. Dragonite is okay too.

Underrated Threat:

I was thinking about this for a long time and I really have to say Slowbro. Its usage being so low is kind of ridiculous at this point, especially with Swampert so much higher. Admittedly the only Slowbro I commonly use are on my sun team, with one on a non-weather team, but it just performs its job so ridiculously well. You need to run a good defensive steel alongside it, because it still isn't tanking CB outrages, but other than that little flaw it's probably one of the best physical walls in the meta. Its resistances are just insanely good, and oh so relevant. Countering Dragonite? You bet. Countering Terrakion? Of course. Countering Infernape? Duh! It also couldn't ask for a better ability - Slowbro is the definition of defensive pivot. Slowbro is very good and very easy to use.

Set-Up Sweeper: Volcarona because of its amazing Quiver Dance and nice type coverage, and of course Dragonite who can set up on anything besides Cloyster.
Non Set-Up Attacker:
Choice Specs Latias because of it's crazy strong Draco Meteor.
Wall:
Probably the skarmbliss core, no explanation needed.
Annoyer:
Every fucking thing that has Drizzle or Drought. Point made, weathers are stupid.
Spinner:
Starmie, it has amazing coverage, decent offensive power and a fantastic ability.
Phazer:
Have to go with Latias on this one.
Underrated Threat:
Sawsbuck because of his awesome ability and STAB Earthquake through Nature Power.

I'll do my pick and an honorable mention.

Set-Up Sweeper: DD Scrafty. With the bulk to set up multiple boosts and great coverage from his Dual STABs, Scrafty can be nearly impossible to stop. Add in two great abilities for a Sweeper, and he's a natural wrecking ball.
Honorable mention: Volcarona

Non Set-Up Attacker: Latios. All you need to know is "Spec DM". That alone could get him this spot, but he also sports equally lethal Life Orb and Calm Mind sets.
Honorable Mention:Starmie

Wall: Blissey. Look at your Wall, now back to her, now back at your Wall now back to her! No Special attack can pierce her epic bulk, and she can pass massive Wishes to the entire team. The introduction of Psyshock hurts, but she's still the Wall your Wall could Wall like.
Honorable mention: Ferrothorn

Annoyer: Ferrothorn. A good support movepool (Spikes, Thunder Wave, Leech Seed) and impenetrable defenses made this a no brainer. He's technically more of a wall, but man is he annoying.
Honorable mention: Jirachi

Spinner: Starmie. Amazing Speed and coverage, Politoed's Drizzle, and lack of much competition make sure she's the best. If anything, she's even better than she was in Gen IV, if that's possible.
Honorable Mention, Tentacruel

Phazer: Skarmory. It's close between Latias, but Sturdy ensures he can stop any sweep if you can keep hazards of the field. Amazing defense, a good set of resistances don't hurt either. Add in the fact that he can set up hazards to ensure he'll be productive while he's in play, and he's one tough bird.
Honorable mention: Latias

Underrated Threat: Machamp. Just because it's not as popular as it once was doesn't make his STAB Dynamicpunch any easier to deal with. He may not last long, but his decent HP and Defense ensure that he usually gets off at least two attacks, and with his awesome attack stat (and SE STAB on Ferrothorn, most team's go-to wall) could mean that's two KOs. Most teams can count on losing at least one pokemon if you come face to face with one. Having a SE STAB against 3/5 of the most-used pokemon in the tier is helpful too.
Honorable Mention: Porygon2

Hmmmm... I know that this is "All for OU! Get your daily dose of OU!" but I'm a DW Ubers player myself. These are what I think fall under the aforementioned categories:
Set-up Sweeper: Tie between ExtremeKiller Arceus and Calm Mind Mewtwo. Arceus sets up w/ SD, and kills everything with ExtremeSpeed. Ghosts are hit hard with Shadow Force/Shadow Claw, and Steels die to Earthquake. The only reliable check to this is something like Giratina-O or Gengar if it doesn't have a Ghost move. Calm Mind Mewtwo outspeeds Arceus and hits MUCH harder, especially if it has a chance to set up. Now with Psystrike, it hits Chansey + Blissey for AMAZING damage. Then again, one can't forget Blaziken.
Non Set-up Sweeper: Chandelure. Shadow Tag + Choice Scarf + Modest + Sun = total annihilation. Overheat is great for a Scarf user, Solarbeam is for Groudon, Shadow Ball for the Psychics, and the other move is just filler.
Wall: Chandelure (again!) Okay, you may be thinking WTF, but I'm serious. Chandelure can Shadow Trap a choice'd NVE/NE move, and setup with Acid Armor + Calm Mind. Before you know it, you've got a Jolly Chandelure with over 800 in each defence and over 1500 in Sp. Atk. OHKO's +Sp.Def 252/252 Multiscale Lugia w/Shadow Ball. Usually. This is the best set-up wall because it actually does damage.
Annoyer: Darkrai. Dark Void = SLEEP. Sleep is just awesome this gen, and while you either hope to wake up, or switch out, it grabs a Nasty Plot boost, just like the bitch it is. THEN it uses something like Dark Pulse, Thunder(bolt), or even Spacial Rend (good with all the Dragons) to start it's sweep. You think Ferrothorn's annoying? Meet this thing.
Spinner: I honestly can't say that Ubers has a good spinner. Besides the occasional Excadrill / Forretress / Tentacruel you see, there's nothing.
Phazer: One of the walls. Lugia w/ Whirlwind/DT, Giratina with Dragon Tail, that kind of stuff. I'd say Lugia's more annoying 'cause of Multiscale and it's defences. Hazards -> Lugia -> Dragon Tail -> Recover -> Dragon Tail -> repeat...................
Underrated Threat: SHEDINJA. It's just a bitch. There's a trick to get an unbeatable Sheddy... in Triples... you need Skarm, Blissey, Golduck, and Sheddy. Golduck uses Protect, Bliss uses Skill Swap on Skarm, Skarm uses hazards, etc. Next turn, Skarm switches for Sheddy, Golduck uses Worry Seed on Sheddy, Blissey uses Skill Swap on Sheddy. Shedinja now has STURDY, and with 1 HP, it is always at FULL HP. Thus, it cannot be KO'd by attacks. Blissey is there for status: Aromatherapy + Heal Bell cures it. You NEED the worry seed, because Wonder Guard can't be Skill Swapped.
Priority User: Ugh, this is a hard one. Basically the only priority out there is ExtremeSpeed... and honestly, it's just between Arceus, Rayquaza, and Deoxys-A. Rayquaza is really good for the mixed stuff... and has a great DD set. Arceus = ExtremeKiller, as noted above. Deo-A has a hard time doing physical sets, as it's special movepool is so much better, and the only worthwhile phys moves are SuperPower and ESpeed, which don't go well together. I'm saying Deo though 'cause I already mentioned Arceus, and this thing is one of the fastest, hardest-hitting Pokemon out there.

Set-Up Sweeper: I'm pretty on the wall about this, but I'd have to say Dragonite. There are other good set up sweepers like Volcarona or Lucario, but dnite really has the extra bulk that is necessary for multiple switch-ins. When coupled with roost, dnite can quickly get out of hand.

Non Set-Up Attacker: Terrakion
by far. Only a few things can safely switch in to this poke and he has very respectable defenses while in Sandstorm (which isn't uncommon), meaning he also has ample opportunity to actually get in.

Wall: It really depends, but I'm going to chose Tangrowth for this. It really has great defensive stats that let it go 1v1 with almost any physical poke in OU. Outside of the walling capabilities it possesses, it has greatutility with it's respectable damage from powerful 120 base STABs, it's amazing sustainability with regenerator + leech seed, and its ability to force switches with the threat of sleep powder and leech seed.

Annoyer: This is a rather tough choice since there isn't really a defined category of annoyer, but I'd have to say Sableye. With the taunt + WoW combo it gets really hard to take down for stall which is annoying in itself. It has priority burns rendering a lot of physical attackers much less effective, priority recover to stall with this priority burn, and it can even spin block. This combined makes it a fairly decent poke to deal with unless you have a fire type handy.

Spinner:
Unfortunately, there is a distinct lack of good spinners in today's OU metagame. The two most dominant spinners are Starmie and Tentacruel, lending themselves to offense and stall respectively. They both do their jobs well, with Starmie providing good offensive pressure proving hard to spinblock, and cruel even laying down extra hazards + absorbing tspikes.

Phazer: Skarmory is one of the definite picks for this. Skarm can really take the hits to successfully phaze without suffering too much damage and can even roost it off. On top of this, he can use hazards to further add to this phazing.

Underrated Threat: Undeniably Mienshao. Mienshao is just great. It has great spammable damage in good fighting STAB and a great ability. The meta right now is laden with volt switch + u-turn teams where Mienshao can fit just perfectly. With a great speed for the OU tier of 105 it can fire off fast u-turns to pick up residual damage on switches or use massively powerful STAB LO HJKs. LO is an incredibly viable option on Mienshao due to it's amazing ability further increasing the offensive nature of this poke. Definitely something to try over the usual Terrakion or Conkeldurr fighting poke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)