The Bluewind Sucks at DPP UU Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won against Marshall.Law in a hax battle. I got lucky with a ch and a miss that made the game easier. "GG"

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I'm going to give a short extension through Saturday to all matches. The next round will be posted some time on Sunday. If you have yet to complete your match and do not expect to get it done, please post in this thread explaining why, or else risk a coinflip.

I can not play with my opponent, our schedules are different and it just was online when I was offline ...

So here's the conversation with Blue Eon. I think I deserve the activity win as Blue Eon hasn't responded to me since the first request, and even then his was rather vague. A coinflip is also reasonable though, as I wasn't very zealous about trying to battle early in this round. Of course if we somehow get this done tomorrow before pairings are done, neither will need to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)