The Circus - Game Over - Mafia Multinational Wins!

nearly half the game died.

Let's assume there' one wolf. In a game of 46, each team is 15. Last night, 8 U, 8 M, and 6 D died. That leaves:

7 U
7 M
9 D
1 Wolf

the U and the M lost half of their peeps. The Dodgeballers have a considerable advantage against us. I strongly suggest that we join together and beat them :)

You may grope me if you want to find out which faction we are on, but i wont give my faction in order to be able to root out the Dodgeball spies. If you grope someone, all you know is whether they're a member of YOUR faction or not. Or course, this works the other way because, out of U and M, whichever one I'm not allied with, if they try to grope me then there's a possibility that I'm a dodgeballer.

I'll be honest; another reason I won't give my alliance is fear of betrayal by the small faction I am not allied with.

Just a suggestion on how we could win; take it or leave it.

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Wow, half the people were wiped out. As long as Pickup remains relatively popular, this game is essentially a game of Unpopular (or don't pick Pickup and hope that you don't get hit). If Pickup is not the most popular (and it will now since I said it, but since I've said it it will be reversed, etc. etc.), then it becomes scary.

EDIT @ Jiggs: How do we know that you aren't a D trying to figure out who the other people are?

Wow, half the people were wiped out. As long as Pickup remains relatively popular, this game is essentially a game of Unpopular (or don't pick Pickup and hope that you don't get hit). If Pickup is not the most popular (and it will now since I said it, but since I've said it it will be reversed, etc. etc.), then it becomes scary.

EDIT @ Jiggs: How do we know that you aren't a D trying to figure out who the other people are?
Ditto the first part. THe dodgeball aspect of this might end up not being really relevent.

@EDIT: That is the problem with the plan. I need to come up with a solution for it

Altair

just who is the coon?
Just saying that I will be groping user: veedrock tonight

I have no reason not to say this, knowing that someone else is groping is a deterrent

popular people =/= nerds

popular people = dead

that means we are all nerds!

so nerds = popular now

and because popular =/= nerd

LIFE IS A PARADOX OF ENDLESS MEANINGLESSNESS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)