The Circus - Game Over - Mafia Multinational Wins!

Of course, me saying all this will throw everything i just said upside down

Happy to oblige.

Psychology of round 1:

Pickup: Everyone is going to want to do this. But, everyone knows that everyone will want to do this, so, in truth, nearly no one will want to pickup round 1. But everyone will know that no one is doing it, and thus everyone will pickup.

Throw: You don't have a ball fools, you can't do this. Except for those of us that started with a ball. We will throw for sure.

Catch: Absolutely useless round 1, which is why so many people will think to use it. Out of fear of this happening, no one will use it.

Dodge: With dodges not counting in round 1, this becomes exactly the same as catch. Therefore no one will use this either, which will cause everyone to do it.

Grope: No one will think to grope, so everyone one will want to do this. Everyone who gropes round 1 is dead.

You can [throw] but you will be godkilled.
It's the first fucking rule...

Part 3: Mafia Rules:

1. In addition to standard dodgeball actions, one may “Grope” another user to determine if that user is on his or her team. This action will fail if it is used on any other team’s member, since you can’t grope someone up if they are across the line from you!
By "In addition to", do you mean instead of?

It's the first fucking rule...

By "In addition to", do you mean instead of?

No, I meant "in addition to being able to use dodgeball actions you can alternatively use a grope action". I thought that my saying YOU CAN ONLY USE ACTION PER NIGHT would be pretty clear, but people seem confused over this. So...

YOU MAY NOT GROPE AND DO ANYTHING DODGEBALL RELATED AT THE SAME TIME. SOME OF YOUR PMS ARE INVALID.

Two more things since people are asking about them:
IGNORE THIS I AM RETARDED
2. No one starts with a ball. NO ONE. There are no exceptions to this. The only reason to use Dodge or Catch this turn is to avoid be unpopular or die kills.

I'M A LITTLE MOTHER @#$%ING TEAPOT

You keep changing this every time I ask you about it. Per the rules:

You may only catch one ball during the entire course of the game, as after that your hands will be too sore to catch again. It will only count against this counter if you successfully catch a ball though.

Please make up your mind and change the OP accordingly. Personally I think nerfing catch to a one time action, hit or miss, is lame. Pretty damn soon the game will come down to picking up and throwing. There will be no middle ground.

You keep changing this every time I ask you about it. Per the rules:

Make up your mind please. Personally I think nerfing catch to a one time action, hit or miss, is lame. Pretty damn soon the game will come down to picking up and throwing. There will be no middle ground.

I agree. Catch should only be used if you catch.

Back