The Gauntlet II [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
I won my battle and sent the log, yet my name is not in bold.
Sorry about that. Mixed with other PMs in inbox and missed it.

Due to unforeseeable circumstances, Scimjara will be taking over the tournament. Please forward all logs to Scimjara and he will update and run the tournament while I am gone.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Since Scimjara is taking over this tournament, I've given him ownership of the OP so he can edit results and whatnot.

Also, if you need a sub, count me in!

Delta 2777

Machampion
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 10 Champion
I know that this will make it difficult for the OP since I already won my match, but I'm going to drop out due to having less free time etc, sorry.

I've been very busy for the past week, and it looks like I'm going to be through tomorrow. Sub me out if possible or give my opponent the activity win. Sorry for the late notice; I've been trying to make this possible.

Scimjara

Bert Stare
is a Tutor Alumnus
Since Scimjara is taking over this tournament, I've given him ownership of the OP so he can edit results and whatnot.

Also, if you need a sub, count me in!
Yeah. Since Delta is dropping out and he won the battle it will be best that you take his spot.

This is the type of tournament where you actually need to do your battles so it can run smoothly. I'll see if I can extend this a little longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)