NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ag why do you think moody is super scummy for the hammer but give dle a complete pass despite his only post of the day putting ms at hammer territory?

I need to go see if dle even has a reason to have voted ms from the prior day

Okay, just becuase you can't see me reread doesn't mean I'm wasting time. I'm not going to stop thoroughly examining posts for hindsight tells becuase this is how I approach mafia games. It's an interactive murder mystery and having bodies now means I'm gonna go look for clues.

Also, you can check the last page for my latest thoughts.

Yeti

dark saturday
I mean how quickly before you realize this isn't a game I'm scum lol it shouldn't take you many pages before you come to the conclusion I'm not hard carrying posing as town through like 13 needed misfires here

Yeti

dark saturday
Metal Sonic (6) : Aura Guardian, Texas, Yeti, Former Hope, DLE, Moodycloud L-0
Scum on this are ag and 1 of moody or dle

Asek is the third and he was off wagon going omg the dude you're lynching is town you idiots both days so he both looks right, good, and uninvolved

Texas and hawkie did a lot of the work for him rip

Ag why do you think moody is super scummy for the hammer but give dle a complete pass despite his only post of the day putting ms at hammer territory?

I need to go see if dle even has a reason to have voted ms from the prior day
L-1 that day wasn't an issue for me (though it is now because of the potential for force us into LYLO now), and I can't fault people for few posts that day - I expected more time, too, after all. NOt sure how to describe my other feelings on hammer other than gut.

Yeti

dark saturday
Trying to check tonal overlap between games while thinking itg you're fluffy. Null is for your 1 v 1s involving ripping on players.
U dumb hoe I rag on people as any alignment especially town

That's literally not something you can meta read me on unless you town lean me if I fight particularly often

Like why are you wasting your time on crap like this lmao I get into a million spats esp as town, reading a scum game wherein I attempt to replicate what I do as town isn't gonna help you

Yeti

dark saturday
I'm getting really pissed off you're hiding behind a meta dive of me when you were quoting the same game as cause to townread me last iteration of this game

Do you know the game well or don't you? Stop using it as as smokescreen to avoid giving reads on people. I've been asking you for this all gd day and you've not produced ANYTHING I've asked you to do, just said Oh I need to finish reading the popcorn iso and whine a little more about the ms turbo

STOP

Yeti

dark saturday
YOU'RE NOT EVEN GETTING THE RIGHT CONCLUSION FROM IT IF YOU LOWER YOUR READ ON ME IN THIS GAME

JUST STOP IT AND GIVE ME A READS LIST ON THE OTHER 10 STONES IN THIS GAME YOU'RE INTENTIONALLY AVOIDING TALKING ABOUT WHILE YOU WASTE YOUR TIME DOING THIS ISO

Yeti

dark saturday
Does Knights generally have a problem faking content/reads as scum? Don't remember ever seeing him as it but this feels like the dude isn't sure how be wants to stack up his reads list so he's pretending to iso me in a different game that he was citing from quite readily a week ago while he waits for scum chat to direct him

Jesus! You know what that pressure does! Don't shove Milton into the basement. I will get to things when I get to them. I am following a theory where a possible scum is located outside of my scumreads.

Protesting louder is not going to make me forget you're in the group that's under scrutiny.

i expect to see actual reads lists and "how i see the game rn" posts from everyone by the time i wake up, especially those who have been kicking their feet about it (looking at you knights)

it's so much harder to figure this out if people sit on their hands and don't type up how they feel about everyone. i've said my poe as it stands until more people talk.

so please just tell me how you see everyone.
Asek - Scumread. Rethinking/relooking, considering what texas first said about leet. Maybe this wasn't actually him saying he had inspect caught asek...but still. Referring to my ISO on him, he looks pretty bad with his distractability from play right now. I also agree with Yeti that Asek's stance on the wagons is pretty wolfy. Especially given iirc he wasn't pushing anyone else, just protesting a lynch he did nothing to try and stop.

DLE - Scumlean. His end of page 63 post is okay (commenting on that stuff since it's post iso things). But that first paragraph about leet does read a bit funny. Like, I would be looking at it more because the logic seems to roundabout and circular that it feels like lazy scum. But honestly, I get the nagging feeling that scum DLE wouldn't be the type to make a lazy roudabout reason for why they would shoot someone. Rereading more of his recent posts...idk. I actually get the sense that he's trying but being lazy about it if that makes sense. So I'm fine leaving this slot as a scumlean until later on.

AG - Actually I've been ignoring AG probably more than I should have. I did find empoof slot to be ew for idling but active in another game. AG's reads list ngl does feel a bit shallow. Like, in the ISO's that I briefed he had a good amount of thought process and stuff iirc but that reads post....feels lazily written like "KnightsofCydonia - Lots of stuff, little that I remember. That's a warning bell to me. Scum" being the reason to lynch someone just feels a bit...contrived Like on that list everyone he scum reads except for myself the reason is basically "hasn't posted enough memorable content" and that honestly just feels like a lazy scum excuse rather than anything - but still probably I should keep a better eye on this slot - null/lean scum

FH - Mafia Ascetic role claim is solid 100% town

KOC - I've been pocketing them a bit since d1 where I TR'd them. I skimmed the bulk of the yeti/koc stuff so will probably repost a read on them once I actually fully read that interaction.

LW - Posted his catch up post, few responses to people asking them to read their bits. AG says he disagrees with LW and then LW asks AG to explain why....and then nothing? I guess null for this slot. Like, he hasn't really done anything to make me think he's one alignment or the other at this point.

Moody - kind of null/slight scum lean? Man I hate doing this after I bashed AG for it. But yeah, I also can't remember anything from moody besides hammering MS during catch up...I already explained that I think that's non AI but I can't recall anything really to read. Feel free to interpret this read as basically "null, want more pressure and for me to pay more attention to the slot"

Leet -
I've honestly got kind of burnt out now that literally every one of my town reads died in quick succession despite my objections. Gonna be a bit out of things today, sorry.
This kinda of feels a bit towny to me ngl. It's not much to go off of, but I feel like scum leet wouldn't think of this/actually think this - especially if he was one of the ones choosing the kill.
Also screw Asek he should have been lynched D1

Vote Asek

Also, in all honesty, I am not a mason. I'm just VT.
But I want to know why you would like to vote asek in more detail please

oh, I just realized his long post was responding to LW's parts about him. Yeah, I'm placing him as lean town. People correct me if I'm wrong, but I think leet is a bit of a timid player when scum? I just remember bards mafia where he basically did nothing all game as scum where here at least he's throwing a few barbs and responding to stuff like LW's wall.

Yeti - Strong townread. Maybe even lock but I'm too paranoid to do that before someone flips mafia. But yeah, I've liked the nuance they bring to their posts and how genuinely thoughtful a lot of their pushes have been. Furthermore we've been on the same wavelength a bit so yeah, I like this slot.

So right now most town to most scummy

Yeti
Leet (wow I'm actually putting him 2nd.)
KOC - depending on my thoughts of him after reading the recent interaction
LW/Moody - kind of both idling/not much too go off of
AG - Basically like above but a bit worse
DLE
Asek

Yeti

dark saturday
Yo real talk did moody even know it was at l-1 when he voted? He quoted an earlier post and it felt like kind of a joke vote at ms that just happened to be hammer. Hard to believe he chooses to hammer as slanking scum and the number of people who were on at the time to instruct him in scum chat are limited so I think he may just be town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)