NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
did dle request a sub? cause you said you were looking for another one after leet subbed in

want to get a picture of how many idling cucks will become warm bodies
That was for Empoof/LW since they've not done shit

Walrein requested a sub so his slot got priority.

Hitmonleet do you have any comment on this attribution of your progression?

What is your justification for agreeing with my previous post re: asek/proph?
I disagree with it vehemently.

What happened with me and Asek is as follows:
-skim thread to have some idea of what's going on.
-see #556
-think "ooooh, wallpost by asek?"
-skim it
-it looks nice and deep
-TR Asek
-people like Texas tell me I should look a little deeper
-I do
-unsettlingly large amount of fluff and lack of depth in it
-TR drops to a null, with gut town
-I mull things over a bit
-"Why would town have so much fluff in what's intended to be a large, major post?"
-get conflicted
-look at more of Asek's posts
-O SHIT THEY'RE SHIT
-promply fall out of that null into a scumread

At the time, I was feeling that Proph was being kind of shady still, with the ducking out of posting and everything (I have a lot of irl stuff, but I still try to post my thoughts), so I felt that your point made sense in that part, at least. I'm starting to feel a bit better about Proph now though, which is why I'm staying on Asek for now.

Really not sure why people are calling Hitmonleet town unless they.. know him better than I do

Still working on trying to pin down his alignment, the way he townread Hawkie and then cited posts /after/ he talked about the townread feels a little bit like he's manufacturing that read but I'll give him time.
Boi
You're walking into literally the exact same scenario as in Animals. Look at my stuff as well, and not just Walrein being a shady idler.

You mentioned me in an earlier post, iirc, but I forgot to respond to it. Gonna see if I can find it and answer it.

Asek

Banned deucer.
I disagree with it vehemently.

What happened with me and Asek is as follows:
-skim thread to have some idea of what's going on.
-see #556
-think "ooooh, wallpost by asek?"
-skim it
-it looks nice and deep
-TR Asek
-people like Texas tell me I should look a little deeper
-I do
-unsettlingly large amount of fluff and lack of depth in it
-TR drops to a null, with gut town
-I mull things over a bit
-"Why would town have so much fluff in what's intended to be a large, major post?"
-get conflicted
-look at more of Asek's posts
-O SHIT THEY'RE SHIT
-promply fall out of that null into a scumread
ok so you quoted my first set of posts and pulled out 2 things of 'fluff' including me saying a player hadnt posted enough to generate a read (feel free to read moodys posts by that point and tell me if u would have had any read on them) and me admitting i was unsure of a player who has shown historically to be very succesful at emulating town behaviour as scum. i think ur pulling shit out ur ass trying to justify reasons to drop me down into a player u can push. not to mention uve given still a literal 0 reasons for read progression other than 'well durrr... their posts no good'!! (wheres ur 'citations' btw rich of u to ask me for them then ignore it when i tell u) but thats beside the point. whats more concering is how quick u are to come along with consensus in ur reads with no real progresss which uve shown to do in the past historcially as scum because u dont know how to powerwolf, further cementing this in my mind is ur turnaround on prophlyaxis for ??? as the flow of thread is moving away from lynching them

1. Can you cite posts from.. before you posted that you had a town read on Hawkie? Saying that you have a townread on Hawkie and then pointing to posts he made after you made that townread feels strange to me.

3. So you think both of the people who are voting you are scum? (Yeti/MS)
Here it is.
your last 2 posts have been purely promises of future activity with no other content not even 1 line

do you people honestly need any more reason to lynch him
i mean i respect that life gets busy as fuck at times it’s happened to me plenty during games i just don’t think that’s the way town go about it you’ve been more than active enough to contribute at least something between these 2 posts
Ironically, I like these posts. I'm busy irl, but I still find time to contribute.
i’m pretty much done with the iso on prophylaxis from the last game and it hasn’t swayed me at all

can people who townread him take a look? there’s only 5 search pages worth of posts
he doesn’t really filler in that game which is noteable compared to this one
This was another, which got me to look at proph suspiciously for a while.

Now, at least, I don't think MS is scum. I feel that Yeti's near overreaction is really scummy, but it might just be town v fed up town. Gonna have to look over Yeti's posts to see if I can be sure of it.

ok so you quoted my first set of posts and pulled out 2 things of 'fluff' including me saying a player hadnt posted enough to generate a read (feel free to read moodys posts by that point and tell me if u would have had any read on them) and me admitting i was unsure of a player who has shown historically to be very succesful at emulating town behaviour as scum. i think ur pulling shit out ur ass trying to justify reasons to drop me down into a player u can push. not to mention uve given still a literal 0 reasons for read progression other than 'well durrr... their posts no good'!! (wheres ur 'citations' btw rich of u to ask me for them then ignore it when i tell u) but thats beside the point. whats more concering is how quick u are to come along with consensus in ur reads with no real progresss which uve shown to do in the past historcially as scum because u dont know how to powerwolf, further cementing this in my mind is ur turnaround on prophlyaxis for ??? as the flow of thread is moving away from lynching them
This is going to sound really stupid and a 180, but I actually find this to be a good post :bloblul: This is what I actually expect Tasek to be doing when someone tries to push them: get pissy and rant with strawman arguments. I like it. If I may be blunt, however, it's hard for me to progress my reads when I'm about to be lynched for basically the same scenario as Animals mafia and have to keep what posts I can get in my time to defending myself and answering other peoples' questions.

Unvote

Also I changed my thoughts on Proph because they started actually posting good shit.

Votals the Fifth
Prophylaxis
(4): Hawkie, MoodyCloud, Texas, FormerHope
Hitmonleet (3): Da Letter El, Yeti, Asek
MoodyCloud (1): Prophylaxis
Asek (1): KnightsofCydonia
Empoof (1): Metal Sonic

Not Voting: Light Wolf, Empoof, Hitmonleet

You have about 7 hours and 20 minutes remaining in Day 1.

Trying to put my meta opinion of Asek into words. I get the general sense that if Town Asek lives at least to midgame, he's gonna give the scum a hard time. I'm not feeling that here. Asek is usually sharper, more hot takes, less gas about gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)