Pablo vs Raistmagic = Pablo
Erodent vs Cosmic Jeff= Cosmic Jeff
Supe vs Chaos Emperor = Supe (effort)
TheMage111 vs Deschain = Deschain
Tri-DarkSouls vs GoD_DanielDxC= TDS
The Mole vs Macle = The Mole (effort)

Rules (Click)
Prizes (Click)

Alright, so this post will endeavor to explain what will happen should you fail to complete a match against your opponent. The winner that will be selected:
  • Has made an effort to contact the other.
  • Constantly posts in the tournament thread, keeping us updated on the status of the situation.
  • Has logged on Smogon either the day before or on the day the round concludes.
  • Is evidently more active than his or her opponent.
In reverse, the loser:
  • Did not make an attempt to contact the other.
  • Did not post here at all.
  • Last logged on Smogon two days (or more) before the round conclues.
  • Is evidently more inactive than his or her opponent.
Reference:
1. Deschain still has 2 lives = 2 lives left
2. Mage lost a life = 1 life left
3. Erodent lost a life = 1 life left
4. Cosmic Jeff still has a life = 1 life left
5. Raistmagic lost a life = eliminated
6. Pablo still has a life = 1 life left
7. Daniel lost a life = eliminated
8. TDS still has a life = 1 life left
9. Supe still has a life = 1 life left
10. Chaos Emperor lost a life = eliminated
11. Diesel drew
12. Eiganjo drew
13. Mole still has a life = 1 life left
14. Macle lost a life = eliminated

Statistics - Round 5
Meant for freaks (like me)

This is a compilation of the win-loss statistics of all 32 competitors up to date. They are arranged in order of the # of wins and are separated into 2 sections: competitors that are still in and competitors that have been eliminated. Do with the list what you will, but here's a general key as to what the symbols stand for. W means win. L means loss. - means was not present or draw. X is tricky - it is the round in which the competitor is not participating in because of elimination. So, for example, if the following symbols appear next to the name of a competitor: (WLLX), you can translate that to: Won in the first round, Lost in the Second Round, Lost in the Third Round, Eliminated, Did Not Participate in Round 4.

[Remaining] Competitor Statistics (Round 1-Round 2-Round 3-Round 4):

Deschain (WWWW)
Erodent (WWWW)
TheMage111 (WWWW)
Cosmic Jeff (WWWL)
Diesel (WWWL)
Raistmagic (WWWL)
Supe (WWLW)
The Mole (WWLW)
Eiganjo (WWL-)
Macle (WLWW)
Chaos Emperor (-WL-)
GoD_DanielDXC (-LWW)

Pablo (LWWW)
TriDarkSouls (LWWW)

[Eliminated] Competitor Statistics (Round 1-Round 2-Round 3-Round 4-Round 5):

Justenough (LLX) - Disqualified for Round 3
Mastadi (LLX) - Disqualified for Round 3
Magik0722 (LLX) - etc.
Kawl (LLX)
Dragonknight08 (LLX)
Alakapimp (LLX)
Krabs93 (LLX)
cw333 (LLX)
Honchkrow (WLLX)
Jigo (-LLX)
Asiankid (-LLX)
Wiinry (LWLX)
NJsoccer (WWLLX)
Zerohorus (WLWLX)
Turtwigpal (WL-LX)
Lightsabre (-WLLX)
Kenshin (--LLX)

Komodo (LWWLX)

New matchups are up. I don't think I'm going to have a problem contacting Jeff because he is very active. (PM'd him)

fuck yes. xD

already PM'd mage.

we should be able to coordinate pretty easily, as we've both been very active in this tourney so far.

Supe

would you suck the poison out
I noticed my opponent and Eiganjo ended up with a draw in the last round. What happened there? I couldnt find a single post from Chaos in round 4. I'll send him a PM. Hopefully he will respond.

Chaos and Eijango were both active; Chaos just didn't post there.

Eijango said:
havent seen chaos emperor on yesterday, he pmed back ultimatly that he missed my pm :(
So they both advanced :p

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Ah, okay then. Well I sent him a PM, so I'll just wait for his response.

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
should be no problem to get a hold of diesel, he usually is on irc, but ill drop him a PM. it's going to be tough, but hey, theres no fun in battling easy opponents ;)

how does that work?
I still 2 members of my team. I can't seem to find anyone with one of them though
No matter what, 5 participants will be eliminated this round with so few people that still have both lives remaining. Deschain and themage111 will both have at least one life left no matter who wins their match. Erodent has both his lives, so if he loses then he will still continue, as will I. Meaning, with 5 eliminated, there will be an odd 9 left, so somebody will get a free pass to move onto the next round. If I lose, that will be 6 elminated this round, so the bracket next round will be an even 8.

No matter what, 5 participants will be eliminated this round with so few people that still have both lives remaining. Deschain and themage111 will both have at least one life left no matter who wins their match. Erodent has both his lives, so if he loses then he will still continue, as will I. Meaning, with 5 eliminated, there will be an odd 9 left, so somebody will get a free pass to move onto the next round. If I lose, that will be 6 elminated this round, so the bracket next round will be an even 8.
that's what happens when you don't split the winners and losers bracket up. :nerd:

recieved message from deschain but can't battle right now because of a band meeting.

I should be free later tonight Deschain

Jeff, it is likely that people will fail to get some of their matches done anyway, so we'll just have to see, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)