The NU Open VIII - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Lost to garay, ggs and gl in the remainder.

Disappointed that I went from being in 5 opens to being out over the span of ~10 days, but happy with how I played overall. Happy my last loss was clean and to a good friend like garay -- I hope you take it all bro.

I will update the OP and deal with the round stuff on Sunday night, fwiw.

Gonna have to call act for now, it's 45 min past the time range we scheduled for (7-8pm gmt+8) and I've still got no response from my opp.

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Act, I gave my opponent my Discord on Tuesday to contact further since I stated I would respond there way earlier than on Smogon. He Pm’d me on sunday with his discord tag and no further notice on when to play. I know my activity on smogon hasn’t been the best either since I’m on vacation but I told him my Discord on which I’ll pretty much always respond within a couple hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)