The NU Throwdown (sign-up Thread)

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Just one more person for 32! =)

Hope all of your teams are coming together, Round 1 will start early on Saturday morning!

Supe

Awesome! that makes 32. Any further entries will be posted as subs.

Supe, my Wifi has been acting up pretty badly for the past few days so instead of failing to complete my battles later because of it I'm going to have to drop out now =\. Sorry man. I'll still gladly donate the same prizes I had offered earlier though.

Supe

Supe, my Wifi has been acting up pretty badly for the past few days so instead of failing to complete my battles later because of it I'm going to have to drop out now =\. Sorry man. I'll still gladly donate the same prizes I had offered earlier though.
Okay, if no one else signs up by the end of the day today, I'll take your spot just to have a nice number for the bracket.

The bracket for tomorrow?
...will be posted tomorrow early in the morning PST. =)

I've never really played NU before, so I'm certainly interested to see how this goes...I'm sure I'll give someone a nice easy win round one.

I was toying with the tier...it's so different. In OU I can say "Oh, I'm weak to Infernape..." or "If Gyarados gets up a Dragon Dance I'm done." In NU, there's a crapload of Pokemon so I can't do that.

Oh well. =) I'm excited.

Also, acknowledged the bit about Legal Hacks. I will use legit.

Supe

So is the final verdict that we're going off the NU list on the site?
I saw the new usage stats that came out today and there was a ton of movement in UU. I don't wanna cause confusion so we will be using the tier list that is currently posted in the strategy dex.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)