Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fine; since it's not too late, I changed Caterbeedrill's Vacillate to a Vulpix. Besides, my Pearl scramble team (Torterra, Gabite, Staraptor, Blissey, Bidoof, Misdreavus) is rather Ice-weak as well.

You get Joey the Patrat! This Patrat believes itself to be the legendary top percentage Rattata of Youngster Joey, and thus must have moves that can be learnt by Rattata.
Take a Mono Ghost Yamask. That is all. :) Named Vynasta.
@Oh my biscuits

Catch a Deerling, call her Bambi.
She thinks the Haxorus line killed her mummy. For this she must solo any dragon from that line.

Im tempted to not let her evolve. I'll leave it up to you. If you wish she can evolve by soloing the E4 members main pokemon(The level 50 one) of you choice.
@Oh my Biscuits

You're getting an unnerving Joltik named Bug Butter. Bug Butter is a big fan of cooking. Therefore before Bug Butter can evolve it must know Gastro Acid and Bug Bite and solo 12 trainer pokemon that closely resemble an animal that humans (regularly) eat using those moves at least once each. These animals are things like Birds, Cows, Pigs, etc. Rule of thumb: if your parents never cook it, it doesn't count.
Once evolved, it must solo any member of the elite 4, because I said so.
@Oh my biscuits: You get a Drilbur named BBQ! (with the exclamation mark.) It cannot use any STAB moves, and it must solo two gym leaders to evolve. After evolution, it can use STAB, but you can't use items on it and it can't use Swords Dance. See! I can give original challanges!
@Oh My Biscuits: You get Vacillate the Vanillite. Same restrictions as the Sandshrew, except it must solo Clay to evolve and Bianca to evolve again.
Thanks guys! I'll get started on this ASAP.

My team:

Stinger the Weedle (TM31IceBeam)
>must poison 20 enemies with Poison Sting prior to reaching Cerulean
>must solo Erika.

Prof.Onix the Onix (pokemagnificent)
>keep rage at least to level 40
>solo every scientists
>solo a gym leader main pokémon with rage
>cannot learn iron tail, rock throw, earthquake before this
>also, to realise his full potential and learn any move he wishes, must take one of every medicine (including pp up and hp up)

Dragonshy the Bulbasaur (Vratix)
>if a dragon OR a fire type pokemon KOs or does more than 3/4 damage to any other pokemon on your team Dragonshy must come to their rescue (switch in and KO that pokemon)
>must solo Lance

RockHard the Geodude
(yaya0)
>must solo the entire Vermilion Gym without using healing items on it to evolve

Vacillate the Vulpix
(Newby n00b)
>each battle, pick any two moves. It can only use these two moves during the battle and must alternate between them
>finish Lt. Surge to evolve

Thanks EEVEE3 for the Caterpie and Ruwisc for the Magnamite, but I'm going to use only five pokémon.

Vacillate must finish Lt. Surge to evolve, but I can catch it only after the gym, so can I change it to one of the four last leaders?

You can skip vermillion gym and come back at any time before Giovanni

Thunder Badge gives access to Fly which, while helpful, is not mandatory.

Hey guys. I'm gonna start a scramblocke of Diamond soon, and am looking for 15 Pokémon.

Rules:
- Don't make it ridiculous. (If you think before you suggest, you'll know when it falls in this category)
- 3 Pokémon have to be available before the second gym, 6 before the 6th gym, 10 before the 8th gym and all before the Victory Path.
- I'll be able to trade, but I won't trade for Pokémon, just for evolutionary purposes. Don't suggest unavailable Pokémon.
- All Pokémon have to be allowed to reach their final evolutionary stage, but there may be restrictions as to when they are allowed to evolve.
- Finally, remeber that this is also a Nuzlocke challenge, kinda. So, no "Ferrothorn has to use Selfdestruct/Explosion 10 times before being allowed to evolve" because I'll be able to do it once. Max.

So yeah. Get at me.

1) You get Rebel, the Geodude. He hates authority so he must solo all PI class or Policeman class trainers (You can only face Policemen at night, but he still has to beat all of them (game clock changing recommended)). He also cannot fight "biker" or "cue ball" class trainers as they're BAMF rebels like himself. no evolution restrictions, but he must always hold a "headband" item if he's holding any (Black Belt, Focus Band, Choice Band, Focus Sash, Expert Belt, Muscle Band, Power Band) because headbands are fucking rebellious and awesome as shit. Whenever you KO the last pokemon of a trainer with Rebel, you must log onto either Smog IRC or PO and say "FUCK THE POLICE"

Note @ Spoook: there's one PI class guy with a Seaking, so Focus Sash highly recommended as choice of item.
2) You get a Gastly named Grudge. When it faints, you can no longer use healing items.
3) You get a Budew called Squirt. He must always have Water Sport, even when he evolves, and must use it on his first turn in battle. Upon evolving into Roselia, he must immediately evolve into Roserade.

4) Congrats! You get Natech the Piplup! Natech loves natural things, so it will only use Herbs, Berries, and Fresh Water to heal or revive besides in the Pokemon Center. When you reach Iron Island however, all that changes. After you beat Iron Island, Natech is overcome with a strange urge to evolve fully, so you must drop everything and figure out how to evolve it. After it evolves, Natech's personality does a 180. It wants to learn everything about technology it has been missing, so you must use 20 potions (the kind doesn't matter, they can all be Potions for all I care), 5 X items, and 1 Vitamin before it will battle again. Afterwards, Natech discovers the wonders of technology and all that it has been missing, so it abandons its old ways of herbs and berries and water and immerses itself in technology. To prove it is the ultimate technology master, it must solo Byron (so you have to go to Iron Island before) and solo all Steel and Poison types.
5) You get SharpShtr the Sneasel! This sneasel wants to make the best of its ability (keen eye) and can only use moves without perfect accuracy. SharpShtr MUST know Blizzard. SharpShtr can evolve after Koing one of Cyrus's pokemon with Blizzard. Since its new ability is pressure, the past restrictions are gone. Change its name to Trollvile. It can now only have 2 attacking moves. The other 2 moves MUST be Protect and Substitute, because it wants to PP Stall its opponents.
6) Spoook, take a Shellos named Squishy. If it's pink, it cannot use any Water moves; if it's blue, it cannot use any Ground moves. Either way, it cannot learn more then 1 TM/HM.
7)Catch a Stunky and name it "LePew"

Pew? Moi? No!
To evolve HE (caps for emphasis) must use attract on a female Pokemon and be hit through the infatuation 10 times. This Pokemon may not be more than 5 levels below LePew's current level.
He may not use a Poison type attack against a female Pokemon.

A/N I did not state this but I meant it implicitly: I does not have to be the same Pokemon, nor does it have to be 10 different Pokemon. It may be against as many or as few opponents as you wish.
8)You get ImBoss the Machop,
to Evolve him you must solo two Psychics and one Flying type 2 levels lower than you or anything above your level without using super effective moves.
Edit:
To Evolve him again,He must solo a Gym Leader.
No restrictions as Machamp
(I just read he was able to trade)

Copy Paste :P

Hopefully this time they take this pokemon. [Note: Yeah I did.]
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
Don't forget about me! I still need six Pokémon...

Hey guys, I've decided to start a scramble of Pokemon White, and would love to get your ideas for a 6 Pokemon Team. I encourage you guys to give me some ridiculous Pokemon/challenges, so do your worst

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I can't trade, so no evolutions through trading

Spook: Catch a RBlack the Drifloon. Rblack loves Friday, and is always looking forward to the weekends, so she cannot battle on those days, as she is too busy partying partying.

Chikincoop: You get Deadweight the Klink. Deadweight has no evolution, moveset or soloing restrictions, and as such feels it deserves its weight in praise. More precisely, every time you use Deadweight in a trainer battle, you must immediately go to the nearest pokemart and buy a number of Thanks Mail equal to Deadweight's current weight (in KG, rounded up). This weight is calculated at the end of the battle, so if you can find a way to decrease his weight over the course of the battle you have to buy less.

Oh. My. God.
Guess What I only just remembered I hadn't done?
Yeah. I am starting this Scramble an entire YEAR late. Not Fun.
But the progress I have made was fun, though.
Well, better start my Emerald Challenge Now.
1.Aggron - Metal Sound, No Physical Moves as Lairon (Acritter)
2.Kecleon - Must Color Change in Gyms/E4 to Dominant Type (Cipher Admin Lovrina)
3.Skarmory - Must know Spikes and a phaze move (Res Ipsa Loquitur)
4.Weezing - Must know at least one Electric move at all times (Missingno. Master)
5.Swampert - Must Solo one of wattsons Pokemon as Mudkip to evolve (Pika25)
6.Sableye - Named EmoChick if it is male or female. Must finish off at least one gym leader and one member of the E4 using Rock Smash. (Vratix)

• Named Trainer 1YrLate (cause he is)
  • Obtained Mudkip
  • Beat May
  • Caught a Zigzagoon for HMs
  • Met Wally
  • Beat Team Aqua in Petalburg Woods
  • Defeated the Rock Gym

Calder the Mudkip (Male) Lv17
Serious (Torrent)
Water Gun
Growl
Mud Slap
Tackle

Well... he's the only member so far, and he wrecked through Roxannes Gym like a Victorious Person. My MVP so far.

@ Chickincoop: You Want wierd? well...
Take an Audino, Nicknamed ThePriest. This Audino has been playing World of Warcraft for ages, and because of that, he believes he is a Priest. Therefore, he wants to help heal your party too. Whether you like it or not. He can only use Normal, Ghost or Psychic Type Attacks, Heal Pulse and Protect, as this, he feels, encompasses the priestly ways of Holyness, Discipline, and Shadow. Oh, and as he's the Healer, you cannot let him die/faint while he's healing. If he does, then he will not accept any ressurections until one of your members faints.

Tl;DR Version:
Audino must have the Healer ability
Must be sent out first in Double/Triple Battles
Must Learn Heal Pulse and Protect
Can only Learn Normal, Ghost and Psychic Attacks
If he dies in a Double/Triple battle, one other member of your team must faint before you revive him

Have fun :)

Alright Chickincoop. You asked for it.

Take Mr. Lonely the Dwebble. Mr. Lonely should be Lonely Nature, and you must defeat every wild pokemon you come across searching for him. Before Mistralton City, he must retain Sand Attack and use it on every Pokemon he fights to stop them looking at him. Upon reaching Mistralton City, he must learn Withdraw from the Move Rememberer. Withdraw should be used at the beginning of every battle, as he hates people looking at him. It must also always know Faint Attack for the same reason. It may never learn Shell Smash as he does not want the world to see him. To evolve, he must solo Elesa.

@Chickincoop: Take a Minccino and NN it Cinopuff. It wants to be better than all Jigglypuff, which it thinks are overrated. It must know Sing to prove it is better singer in that aspect of Jigglypuff. It always hears about Jigglypuffs putting pokemon to sleep, and doesn't want it to happen to him/her, so whenever Sing succeeds it must use Wake-Up Slap the next turn to wake it up. It considers the Shiny Stone a trophy it has to win, so to evolve Minccino must get a good response from its audience 20 times in a row (aka miss with Sing 20 times in a row). If you miss then switch, the streak stays until a pokemon falls asleep. It also wants to prove it is a better battler than Jigglypuff since it can do what it does better and is unique, so the other 2 moves Cinopuff has has to be a move Jigglypuff learns by level-up in Gen 5, and 1 that it does not.

@chikincoop:

You get Merciful the non-evolving Scraggy. It cannot learn Hi Jump Kick and cannot fight Normal- or Psychic-types.

@Chickincoop

You get Chuck the Throh. He is enraged that his name is so punny, and is determined to live up his namesake. Because of this he must know Vital Throw, Storm Throw, Circle Throw and Grass Knot. Chuck must solo Lenora using only Vital Throw to show how it isn't vital to move first to win. If he ever battles a Pokemon which resists Fighting, he must use Storm Throw to show how critical having faith in his strength is. He must also solo Clay using only Grass Knot because relying on the stronger of your attack stats is not always the way to win. When battling the Elite Four, N, and Ghetsis, the only move he may use is Circle Throw until their signature Pokemon comes out, which you must then kill with your signature move Storm Throw, then go back to Circle Throwing.

Enjoy.

@chickincoop
Yes, it is only if you use him. However, by seeing the rest of your team members, I can almost guarantee you'll use him at some point in the end game stuff, especially against Marshall since he wrecks the rest of your team so far.

Fun stuff. My Pokemon White Scramble Team is.....
Deadweight the Klink

Mr.Lonely the Dwebble

Cinopuff the Minccino

The Priest the Audino

Merciful the Scraggy

Chuck the Throh

OFF TO ADVENTURE

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh my. Were within ten pages of the Scramble Awards.

We now need a host for the 4th annual (100 page) Scramble Awards.

Things to note:
All stuff is done over the Scramble Group. Nominations, voting. If your not on, get on.
Second if you want to host the Scramble awards post here and if you get a general good feeling meesage IAR for tech issues and review previous Scramble Awards (located in the Scramble Group, convenient eh?)
Third, work quickly! This thread moves fast and we want it ready for page 400!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
For my White Scramblocke...

TM13IceBeam is accepted, minus the solo 5 Audino part (No mandatory solos)
Daenym's edited challenge is accepted. Good thing you read the rules...
Treadshot A1 is accepted minus the solo every Grass Type restriction (No mandatory solos)
SoS is accepted. gl for our ASB Match...

That makes 5, Wave 2 is complete! Until next wave...

Well, after about 100 posts of only giving out challenges, now that the summer is around I've decided to finally try one out! Rules:
~ Ruby, no trading
~ Medium difficulty, as it is my first one.
~ Starter is a must
~ Gen 3 pokemon only, please.
~ I reserve the right to refuse challenges that don't have enough personality. I'd like my pokemon to be characters that I can imagine, and not just a moveset with solo restrictions, such as pokemon who have to use Hidden Power, or birds that have similar movesets to other birds. If it's only one sentence, it's probably not enough. Basically, no boring challenges, give them personality quirks.

@Bob Squob You get I'm a Meme the Mudkip. This Mudkip is one of the Mudkip that started the Mudkip meme. As a result, you must say "Mud.....Kip" whenever you send it out. It may never evolve as that would ruin the meme.

Bob Squob, you get Gallade the Ralts. It thinks it can evolve into a Gallade, therefore it only wants to keep Physical moves it learns (or TMs). It's moveset MUST have three physical moves by the fifth gym. Furthermore, because he is somewhat gender-confused, you'll get a female Ralts. It's fourth move will be attract, and it will use it against ten female pokemon belonging to gym leaders to prove that it is a mighty male. If you get a Hardy, Adamant or Bold nature, you must solo a female gym leader of your choice (past the first gym), otherwise it's two (including Roxanne if you want to).

So, there is your macho-Gallade-Ralts. Hope you'll enjoy it.

@Bob_Squob: You get All-out the Nincada. When it fights, it can never switch. It must solo Brawly to evolve. When it evolves, it must bear Shedinja. As a Ninjask, treat it as if it were in a Nuzlocke; when it faints, box it away as if it were dead. After it faints, use Shedinja instead. The switching restriction no longer applies. Now, it must be sent out against the Pokémon who killed it as a Ninjask and never switch out until it or the Pokémon faints. It can be revived. Nickname it Vengeance ASAP.

tl;dr
Nincada - can't switch out; solo Brawly to evolve
Ninjask - can't switch out; cannot be used when fainted
Shedinja - must switch in to the Pokémon who killed Ninjask and never switch out; NN Vengeance

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
You wanted Gen 3 Pokemon? Well, you're in luck! You get Gen 3 the 333rd Pokemon in the Pokedex, Swablu! This Swablu, since it loves Gen 3 so much, obviously must be the third Swablu you find! If you faint it, you must catch the 33rd Swablu you find instead, so you better catch it! It can only use three moveslots total because it is so obsessed with the number three. It doesn't like to kill Pokemon that originated in Gen 3, so it cannot kill more than 99 Pokemon that originated in Gen 3 (it can attack them, it just can't KO more than 99 of them). It must either be the 3rd highest or 3rd lowest Pokemon in your party, and must solo the third Pokemon from the last three Gyms. I would make it solo the 3rd E4 member, but that would be cruel so instead it must solo May on Route something between Mauville and Fortree and three E4 Pokemon. If you fail three times in a row on any of these solos, you must abandon Gen 3 in the Box.

Recap:
Take the third Swablu you see, name it Gen 3:

1. It must only use three moveslots
2. Cannot kill more than 99 Pokemon that originated in Gen 3
3. Must be either 3rd highest or 3rd lowest Pokemon in party
4. Solo the third Pokemon from the last 3 Gyms
5. Solo the third May battle. The one between Mauville and Fortree
6. If you fail a solo three times in a row, abandon Gen 3 in the Box.

Optional Bonus:However, since this Pokemon loves the number 3 so much, check it's IVs once you can determine exactly what its IVs are. If the HP IV is 3, forget the first requirement. If the Atk IV is 3, forget the second requirement. If the Def IV is 3, forget the third requirement, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)