Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Maxnight: Use a Treecko that can evolve into Grovyle, but never into Sceptile. Some time before going to Lilycove, you must get the Dig TM from the Fossil Maniac's house on route 114, and teach it to it; it can never forget Dig thereafter.

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Ok sure I will start this challenge on Platinum.

No trading.
And preferably one pokemon available before the first gym, 2 before the second, and 3 before the third. after that it doesnt matter, as long as i have at least 3 pokemon before the third gym.

Bring it onn guys :)

Pokemon so far:

Chimchar - Must always know Taunt and Mach Punch
Shinx "Pickles" - Can not evolve until it has solo-ed one of Roark's Pokemon, and not again until it learns Toxic
Vespiquen "Buzvaries" - Upon evolving it must remember a move and never forget it
Granbull - Must know Present or Rage
Mantine - Must have Swift Swim, a -Spd nature and must know Rain Dance
Gible - Can not learn Earthquake or Dragon Claw

@Skymin_Flower: Use a Shinx. It can't evolve until it's solo-ed one of Roark's Pokémon, and not again until you've taught it Toxic from a TM. Name it Pickles.

-A Sandshrew named First Mate. It must solo a gym leader before it can evolve.
-A Medicham named Electivire. Must learn all 3 elemental punches.
-A Ralts - it must deafeat Wally's ralts at Mauville to evolve and solo Wally's team at Victory Road to evolve again.

@Skymin Flower
Bring a Vespiquen named Buzvaries. Upon evolving you must remember at least one move which it can never forget.

Skymin Flower - Take Chimchar, name it whatever you want, but it must always know Taunt and Mach Punch after it evolves. Its other two moves may be whatever you choose.

AkaneDomo, take Treecko, which must always know an absorbing move, Pursuit, and Quick Attack. Its fourth move may be whatever you choose, and there are no evolution restrictions. Name it whatever you want.

Skymin Flower, you must use a Granbull. You can either breed it to learn the move Present and it must always have this move, or only if you aren't breeding, you can catch one and it must keep the move Rage when it is learned.

I want to try it on Red Version.
-I CAN trade and breed from Gold/Silver
-Give me evolution requirements please
-No Raticate

Charizard:
-no fire moves
-charmeleon after rock tunnel
-Charizard after giovanni at silph

Clefairy:
-metronome + 1 more attack move
-evolve only after beating at least 1 ghost trainer in Lavender Town

Meowth:
-Payday
-Evolve after getting 1000 currency with payday

Grimer:
-Body Slam
-Only evolve after beating another trainers Muk

Pikachu:
-Thunder Shock, Thunderbolt, or Thunder
-Evolve after beating Lt. Surges Raichu

Snorlax:
-named Spandex
-must have Surf and Payday(TM 16)

Thanks guys I will start as soon as I finish my Beedrill-only run!

RODAN

Banned deucer.
charizard w/no fire moves, must only evolve to meleon after rock tunnel, and only to zard after defeating giovanni in silph

Clefairy with Metronome and only one other attacking move. Can evolve into Clefable only after defeating at least one Ghost trainer in Lavender Town.

Zanicus: use a Meowth that must always know Pay Day. You can't evolve it until you've saved up 1000 currency from gathering the money it leaves behind after battles.

@Zanicus: Use a Muk, with Body Slam, must have Body Slam, evolve from Grimer, after it beats a trainer's Muk

Zanicus use a pikachu that must have been caught in verindian forest. It must always know one of thunder shock/ thunder bolt/ thunder. It can only evole after beating Lt surges Raichu.

I'm currently bored, so lets try this out. I'm going to play emerald. No trading, and at least two attacking moves of different types on each pokemon. also, no pokemon/ items from the safari zone, unless you can find them elsewhere, at which point there is no restriction on where I catch it.

team so far:
absol- must have 3 tm/hm moves at all time once you get to lilycove
chimeco
tentacool (hentacool) - cant evolve until it slos one of watsons pokemon w/out items.

dang guys how am I gonna get to fortree. I need something from earlier in the game

Since I'm still not able to get HG at the moment... I'll run this on Diamond. Can trade. No obscene nicknames.

-Chatot: Must have Mimic
-Mime Junior->Mr. Mime named Dual Screens. Must know Reflect and Light Screen, and must hold Light Clay.
-Turtwig that must solo Gardenia's Turtwig to evolve
- A Golduck named Shdnt, it may not learn more than 1 HM.

@coolking49: Use an Absol. Before you reach Lilycove, at least three of its moves must have been learned from TMs or HMs, and you must maintain that restriction from then on. (Having only two such moves temporarily while you delete an HM move to replace it with a TM move is OK, though.)

@Zandock: Mime Junior->Mr. Mime named Dual Screens. Must know Reflect and Light Screen, and must hold Light Clay. Alternately, it can be named Tri Screens, have Barrier as well, and switch to whatever moveset and name you wish after soloing Fantina.

@coolking: Chimecho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)