Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zoro: a Croagunk named N.Snake; do not evolve it unless it solos Cyrus on at least one occasion.

@Acritter: thanks for the advice, it is appreciated.

Aww... no starter for Zoro
:(
Kidding, I'm sure he'll be fine.

Anyway, I got like 5 hours into my Platinum Nuzlocke and the file became corrupt. Don't feel like starting over when I didn't lose, seems like cheating. So instead I WILL end up doing a Scramble for Platinum.
-No trading
-Include a starter (I like them, they make me smile)
-Try not to give more than 2 Pokemon sharing a type please. -Edit- Also, nothing with creepy long tongues. Nightmare fuel.

-Team- Final
1. Togepi (Needs a name) : It may evolve to Togetic whenever you want, but it cannot evolve to Togekiss until level 50 at least.
2. Tentacruel (Petal) : Must know Sludge Bomb/Ice Beam/Constrict before evolving
3. Nosepass (Nosejob) : evolve it immediately into a Probopass (I.e. first level up) (Use the entrance to Mt.Coronet closest to Eterna City) It must know Magnet Bomb and Thunder Wave and keep them till the end.
4. Turtwig (Needs a name) : Don't evolve it into Grotle until it beats Gardenia's Turtwig by itself, and don't evolve it again until you're fighting Team Galactic on Mt. Coronet (Bonus points if it evolves after beating a named member of the Team).
5. Drifloon (Needs a name) : Must KO a Gym Leader's Pokemon with Aftermath OR sweep Fantina with an Unburden boost before evolving.
6. Shellos (any nickname) : It cant evolve till it learns muddy water.

@Vratix - Catch a Nosepass (As soon as possible) evolve it immediately into a Probopass (I.e. first level up) (Use the entrance to Mt.Coronet closest to Eterna City) It must know Magnet Bomb and Thunder Wave and keep them till the end. Call it Nosejob. (Decided that Lock-On and Zapcannon would take too much training.)

Vratix, take a Turtwig. Don't evolve it into Grotle until it beats Gardenia's Turtwig by itself, and don't evolve it again until you're fighting Team Galactic on Mt. Coronet (Bonus points if it evolves after beating a named member of the Team).

Vratix: Drifloon. Must KO a Gym Leader's Pokemon with Aftermath OR sweep Fantina with an Unburden boost before evolving.

Your choice if you get the ability randomly and use it from there or soft reset/wait a week for your favorite.

I'll try my hand at this.

-Pearl Version
-No trading
-Please try and give me Pokemon I can catch before the 5th gym

Here's what I have so far:
Starly - Must learn aerial ace and cant evolve to staraptor till after lvl 40.
Glameow - has to learn and keep Hypnosis and Fury Swipe till the end of the game. Apart from that, the rest of the moves are up to you but you can not evolve it into Purugly. Call it Purrfect.
Chimchar - you cannot evolve it, Must have Nasty Plot and Slack Off, If it beats Flint's Infernape you may evolve it both stages
??? -The first Pokemon you catch from a Honey tree. You may try again if it's a Burmy or a male Combee.
Chingling - don't evolve it until it's used Last Resort to KO at least one trainer-owned Pokemon.

One more please?

@vratix: catch a shellos and give it any nickname. It cant evolve till it learns muddy water.

@buckeymaniac: catch a starly that must learn aerial ace and cant evolve to staraptor till after lvl 40.

@buckeyemaniac - Catch a female Glameow and it has to learn and keep Hypnosis and Fury Swipe till the end of the game. Apart from that, the rest of the moves are up to you but you can not evolve it into Purugly. Call it Purrfect.

@buckey:
Get a Chimchar, you cannot evolve it,
Must have Nasty Plot and Slack Off
If it beats Flint's Infernape you may evolve it both stages

--------

Man, used to love doing this on Serebii. But now I have moved on from ingame

So all six mambers are in,

Ariados. No restrictions. Bonus points if it knows Toxic Spikes.
Female dunsparce named Sarah. Teach it 2 HMs.
Nincada, can only evolve once it learns the move Dig, and it can never forget Dig after evolving. Cannot use both Shedinja and Ninjask
Seel, It must know Encore and Disable, and no attacking moves (Hail is permissible, Sheer Cold is not). It may evolve into Dewgong after causing any gym leader's pokemon to faint due solely to Struggle recoil. Nickname it Pacific.
Wooper. It must always know Surf. It may only evolve after solo-ing Jasmine's team
Totodile, but if it doesn't solo Falkner without being KO'd, no evolution for you!

I will evolve that seel!

So all six mambers are in,

Female dunsparce named Sarah. Teach it 2 HMs.
Seel, It must know Encore and Disable, and no attacking moves (Hail is permissible, Sheer Cold is not). It may evolve into Dewgong after causing any gym leader's pokemon to faint due solely to Struggle recoil. Nickname it Pacific.

I will evolve that seel!
Is there any way to get the Dunsparce before Morty? If there is, you could do the old AI-exploiting trick where you repeatedly switch between two Pokémon, one of which is a Normal-type and get him to run out of PP with "but it failed!" moves. (It's how I beat him in the original Silver, and apparently it works in HGSS too.)

Dunsparce can be caught in Violet side of Dark Cave. They are rare there (~1%) unless they are swarming. That means you can get one before you reach Violet City.

Edit: Getting Seel before Morty requires the Pokéwalker, you must have accumulated 65000w on your walker to unlock Stormy Beach where the Seel can be obtained. Route 47 and Whirl Islands, both of which you need Surf for, are its only Johto locations.

Dunsparce can be caught in Violet side of Dark Cave. They are rare there (~1%) unless they are swarming. That means you can get one before you reach Violet City.

Dunsparce is about 90% from rock smash which is good.
Other whise I would quite probably find millions of males but not a single female.

@Maxknight: Phanpy (from Safari Zone). Must always know a recoil move and Flail. May only evolve after KOing one of Maxie's Pokemon with Flail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back