Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Hello, I'm looking for suggestions for a hg/ss scramble. the only limitations is to not have pokemon that get less than 4 moves

Last edited:
Hello, I'm looking for suggestions for a hg/as scramble. the only limitations are pokemon that get less than 4 moves
Does this mean Pokémon who can only possibly learn less than 4 moves (e.g. Unown, Magikarp) or any Pokémon but that one of the elements of our challenge must involve them being able to use less than 4 moves?

Thought I'd give this a shot because it seems really fun. I'd love a challenge for White 2 since I've never played that one before. Make it fairly challenging, I want it to be a great experience. 6 mons, no trades. That's about it.

Thought I'd give this a shot because it seems really fun. I'd love a challenge for White 2 since I've never played that one before. Make it fairly challenging, I want it to be a great experience. 6 mons, no trades. That's about it.
Take an Unfeazant named Polly. (Evolves from pidove)

Landkon2
Also I haven't really been here in this thread for a few years so I might do one. Pokémon Emerald, six Pokémon, no real caveats except just don't be stupid and I am not trading. Also make it clear what the restrictions are. I might think about doing an LP of this or something?
Take a Solrock named Moony, who refuses to use or learn any fire moves. Because they think they are the moon instead of the sun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)