Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I was kidding about the wish thing. Hence now Frank is stuck with a Ralts called "IwantWish!". haha

Ouch, only electric moves make Pachirisu a piece of utter ****. It's only decent electric move is Discharge... And that's not even mentioning the fact that it can't pickup anything really that good at only Lv. 35...

Currently at Veilstone myself, i'm hoping i get Fly soon, so i can head back to Oreburgh gate (I need that Brick Break TM badly, there's no way November can solo one of Wake's pokemons, so i opt to solo Byron instead). Bought a few TM's, only to find that my party is crap at TM using (except Bidoof, who compared to everyone else looks like it can learn everything under the sun...).

Sorry min min, to late for the move restriction (mainly because i can't be bothered) and not everything needs to have move restrictions.

1. Ampharos - Fire Punch+Thunder Punch
2. Onix - Caught+Evolve after soloing Bugsy at level <13
3. Tentacool - Can evolve after using constrict in two gym battles+Constrict
4. Magnemite - Evolve before Chuck+Evolve again after Misty (343Guilty possibly)+Spark
5. Exeggutor - SolarBeam+Sunny Day
6. Slowking - 1 physical
7. Diglett - Safari Zone+Arena Trap+Earthquake+Evolve after 32 spc.attk evs.
8. Venomoth - Signal Beam+3 non-directly damaging moves
9. Forretress
10. Skarmory - Steel Wing+No spikes+2 tms
11. Eevee - Evolve to corresponding HP. If none, then it stays a eevee

One more still to go, and i would prefer a fire type or a Meganium.

Remember, i won't accept any of these Pokes:
-Typhlosion
-Feraligatr
-Beedrill
-Togekiss
-Machamp
-Golem
-Kingler
-Hypno
-Crobat
-Jumpluff
-Espeon
-Jynx
-Raticate
-Infernape
-Gyarados
-Skuntank
-Alakazam
-Ninetails

Edit: Sorry Paradox, missed that last time. I'll add it in now. Spark ain't that bad anyway, the only move i would get rid of it for is Thunderbolt anyway.

@Obsidian take a magnemite. it must always keep SPARK, and must evolve before you battle Chuck. You may not evolve it into magnezone until after you defeat misty in kanto. (please consider naming this 343GUILTY, epic halo reference lol)
actually i gave you that move restriction when i first gave you the magnemite. i guess it's really not needed but it would be SO MUCH COOLER if it did :D

@tread
not really, i got my fair share of hyper potions and revives on it, as well as a couple rare candies. the most random part was getting over 7 dusk stones from it xD.
discharge in itself was decent, if only for the parahax. but when you CANT EFFING OHKO A GYARADOS THATS A LOWER LEVEL THAN IT, SOMETHING IS WRONG

Hmm, gyara is 4x weak to Discharge. You must've had a pretty damn bad Pachirisu. Mine is great (though since i beat the game with 3 pokes mainly, i guess mine was pretty high levelled...).

I do, however, concede that Luxray (mine had Spark and Thunder Fang, with Crunch as well) outclasses it in every single way except one: Cuteness. haha

@ZandagaiaX catch a carvahna, and name it "toughguy". you must be in New Mauville, and it must have no STAB moves on it to evolve. after evolving, it must have an all physical movepool by Mossdeep city or you may not use it in any gymbattles or the E4.
Guess I'll take it...

zandgaia will take a Geodude named Rocky. Must learn Self Destruct and then blow up on five trainer-owned pokes to evolve, must always keep Self Destruct or Explosion, must always know Magnitude or Earthquake.
Guess I'll take it

@Zanda: Get a Tentacruel. It must learn Barrier. It must be caught in the Abandoned Ship (Super Rod, on the small portion where you can dive, 10% iirc).
I'll take it.

Starting today or tomorrow.

Taking scramble challenge for Pokemon Emerald...

Rules:
-No useless pokemon or hard to get pokemon (Like Magikarp/Feebas)
-Not only unevolved pokemon
-atleast 1 pokemon before Rustburo Gym
-Cannot trade
-I dont need a starter, really it's not needed.

Team:
1) Shroomish. It cannot learn Spore, and Absorb should only be replaced by Mega Drain, and then Giga Drain. However, it is forbidden to learn Giga Drain by Level Up, you must use TM 19 (you get it by showing a girl a grass type at Route 123). That is the only TM you may use on it. As a Breloom, it must have Mach Punch (lv. 23). Name it Kebia.
2)Slakoth. It cannot evolve until OHKOing 10 rock type Pokemon. Vigoroth cannot evolve until it defeats one of Norman's Slaking. When it become a Slaking, you must teach it Hyper Beam. Name it LAZAR
3)Girafarig. It's not allowed to learn Psychic, and has to learn Skill Swap and keep it. It also has to use Skill Swap at least once during each Elite 4 member, including the Champion. I'll name it 'Longneck'
4)Carvahna, and name it "toughguy". you must be in New Mauville, and it must have no STAB moves on it to evolve. after evolving, it must have an all physical movepool by Mossdeep city or you may not use it in any gymbattles or the E4.
5)Geodude named Rocky. Must learn Self Destruct and then blow up on five trainer-owned pokes to evolve, must always keep Self Destruct or Explosion, must always know Magnitude or Earthquake
6)Tentacruel. It must learn Barrier. It must be caught in the Abandoned Ship (Super Rod, on the small portion where you can dive, 10% iirc). I'll name it 'Sowhat'

1. Treecko, Nickname: Lolwut - Must teach it Bullet Seed and must OBLITERATE Roxanne with it to evolve. By Elite 4, must have moves: Sunny Day, Solar Beam, any non-attacking move and any physical attack.
2. Zigzagoon, Nickname: Fuzznip - Cannot evolve until it picks up 25 items (none of which can be used).
3. Makuhita, Nickname: Poochyena (Mightyena) - Can Never learn bulk up, belly drum, double team, focus punch. Cannot evolve until it solos (any)one of Fortree Gym's Pokemon. Must SLAUGHTER one of either Maxie's or Tabitha's Mightyena to prove its superiority.
4. The first non-zubat poison type i see, Nickname: (?) - Must learn + Keep toxic. Must faint 3 gym leader pokes with toxic before Victory Road or the move cannot be used from then on.
5. Catch a Pokemon with yellow anywhere on its body (Foolish child, Heracross has yellow eyes x3), Nickname: (?) - Must be taught secret power.
6. Shroomish, Nickname: (?) - Cannot learn spore. Must evolve 5 levels after the 3rd Gym or it cannot evolve until Elite Four.
Thanks guys ^^

Hey guys I'm going to do my 1st ever Scramble challange w firered! So try to be nice =)!

rules:
no dumb nicknames please!
would like to use the starter
no trades
no not fully evolved pokes

I would like to use a version exclusive also and maybe a weaker pokemon or two.

no beedrill
no fearow

@killernoob, use a squirtle. can only evolve to blastoise if it knows ice beam/earthquake/bite/surf
@trebs, use a shroomish that can can't learn spore and must evolve 5 levels after 3rd gym or can't evolve until E4

Emerald team:

Use Chimecho the homemade "Doorbell". I cannot teach it any attacking TMs.

Kirby (Exploud) Catch before aqua grunt in tunnel, evolve after I get a bike, evolve again after giving the traveling tv crew 5 inerviews. Must know Return/Earthquake/Shadow Ball/Overheat by the time I fight archie in the sea cavern.

Catch a blue pokemon (Bloo) Cant know any water or ice attacks.

Get a male Ralts called IwantWish! And have it evolve to Kirlia at Fortree Gym (any trainer, not just Winona). However, it must gain the level to evolve to Gardevoir during the battle with Tate and Liza. Also, it must evolve to Gardevoir exactly 3 levels after Kirlia.

Gulpin (Killernoob) Must know water pulse.

1 more people. Dont really care if I use my starter, if not, ill just make IwantWish! my starter haha.

Fire Red
-Arbok nicknamed King (if it's male), or Queen (if it's female). Every time you find a TM that it can learn, regardless of what move it is, it has to learn it in place of its least recent move learned. You don't have to start doing this until it's an Arbok, though. While it's an Ekans, it can know whatever moves it wants, but once it evolves, it learns every TM it's compatible with.
-After getting the super rod fish up a poliwhirl. you may only catch ONE (not multiple for a good nature). if it has the ability waterabsorb evolve it into poliwrath immediately.
if it has the ability damp then you must trade it for the jynx in cerulean. the jynx cannot learn any normal typed moves (all normal moves it already knows must be deleted ASAP)
-Fire starter from me, both nicknamed Flare. They both must use Ember at least once on the rock gym leader's Geodude to evolve to their second stage. Charmeleon cannot evolve further until it solos Erika
-Lapras, only TM or HM moves
-Get an Oddish and evolve it into Gloom when you please, however to evolve it into Vileplume you must have Gloom participate (can be sent in then switched out if you want) against every one of Blaine's pokemon. Gloom/Vileplume must always have 2 non-attacking moves at all times. YOu must get rid of sleep powder asap.
-
One more for Red. Again, preferably not water typed.

Here is my final Emerald team, I will start that up.

-Fire starter from me, both nicknamed Flare. They both must use Ember at least once on the rock gym leader's Geodude to evolve to their second stage. Combusken cannot evolve further until you beat the Rival on Route 119.
-catch the first pokemon you can find in the desert. it must always keep the strongest move it has upon capture, and must gain the level to evolve in the desert as well.
-take a Ludicolo with no nickname. However, you must catch it as a Lombre on Route 114. You can't just catch a Lotad on Route 102. You can't evolve it until it learns Uproar, and you can't use it against the Champion.
-Spinda, no restrictions, nicknamed Barry
-Belly Drum Linoone, as close to the RSE analysis set on Smogon w/out extreme speed
-Take a female Ralts. Again, Kirlia at or greater than Lv. 30, and Gardevoir exactly 6 levels later. It must have Shock Wave (TM 34) and Psychic (TM 29) as a Kirlia (since the rest is so weak to Water and Fighting, this shouldn't be a problem). Have it solo Fortree Gym (and that's all of Fortree Gym, trainers included) as a Kirlia to evolve. Name it MagicaLeaf.

Now, Killernoob, since you won't take a Beedrill, I give you a Venomoth! It must know 2 non-attacking moves and a psychic move.

Kay for my diamond so yeah some of my rules...
1.No hard to gets like 1% chances and stuff
2.I'm keeping my starter which is a piplup
3.Only one NFE before the e4
4.Cant Trade
5.I will not post my progress
6.Must have a full team at the 6th gym
7. I will be using 2 hm slaves so I only need 4 pokemon

1.Piplup I'll do this one my self :P, must be male named Empire, It must always have surf once I get it and for it to evolve into prinpup it must
defeat 2 of Gardenia's pokemon solo and for it to evolve into empoleon it must defeat Byron, solo with only one move and the move can not be
surf.
2.male Gastly nicknamed Casper. It must always know Spite. It can evolve into Haunter if it solos one of Fantina's Pokémon. Thank you can call me Al.
3. Pachirisu around Valley Windworks name it "F.Ripley" and it must only know electric moves. It also has to have Pickup as it's ability, Thanks Threadshot A1
4. Croagunk in the great marsh. Also for the heck of it I will choose it and have it's nickname as CroakJunk no other restrictions, just make sure that it fights Saturn's Toxicroak in the galactic veilstone building. Thanks Paradox808

Kay its finished =) Thanks everyone and also Vratix sorry I couldn't do your I just didn't have enough room for it ><

EpicTurtle, use a male Gastly nicknamed Casper. It must always know Spite. It can evolve into Haunter if it solos one of Fantina's Pokémon. Since you can't trade, it won't be able to evolve into Gengar.

Still got one more to go for Soul Silver....

1. Ampharos - Fire Punch+Thunder Punch
2. Onix - Caught+Evolve after soloing Bugsy at level <13
3. Tentacool - Can evolve after using constrict in two gym battles+Constrict
4. Magnemite - Evolve before Chuck+Evolve again after Misty (343Guilty possibly)+Spark
5. Exeggutor - SolarBeam+Sunny Day
6. Slowking - 1 physical
7. Diglett - Safari Zone+Arena Trap+Earthquake+Evolve after 32 spc.attk evs.
8. Venomoth - Signal Beam+3 non-directly damaging moves
9. Forretress
10. Skarmory - Steel Wing+No spikes+2 tms
11. Eevee - Evolve to corresponding HP. If none, then it stays a eevee

None of the following:

-Typhlosion
-Feraligatr
-Beedrill
-Togekiss
-Machamp
-Golem
-Kingler
-Hypno
-Crobat
-Jumpluff
-Espeon
-Jynx
-Raticate
-Infernape
-Gyarados
-Skuntank
-Alakazam
-Ninetails

killernoob, get the mr mime you can trade near diglett cave. It must always know magical leaf and must be called SeñorMime.

Emerald team:

Kirby (Exploud) Catch before aqua grunt in tunnel, evolve after I get a bike, evolve again after giving the traveling tv crew 5 inerviews. Must know Return/Earthquake/Shadow Ball/Overheat by the time I fight archie in the sea cavern.

Get a male Ralts called IwantWish! And have it evolve to Kirlia at Fortree Gym (any trainer, not just Winona). However, it must gain the level to evolve to Gardevoir during the battle with Tate and Liza. Also, it must evolve to Gardevoir exactly 3 levels after Kirlia.

1 more people. Dont really care if I use my starter, if not, ill just make IwantWish! my starter haha.

Bumping this so it doesnt get lost.

@EpicTurtle: Catch a Pachirisu around Valley Windworks or so, name it "F.Ripley" and it must only know electric moves. It also has to have Pickup as it's ability, though whether you use those items is up to you and how hard you want this to be. Also, at the E4, it must be higher than Lv. 35, and it should never be the lowest level pokemon in your party ever.

Have fun. :)

@Killernoob: Take a Lapras, only TM or HM moves allowed, name it Ripley (it's a nickname, but it's not dumb, so it's technically a legal name by your rules...haha). Otherwise, i suppose just leave it as Lapras if you want to make me sad... :(

@Frank
Treeko named Disarmed. It can either evolve to Grovyle or learn Leaf Blade but not both. If you choose to evolve it to Grovyle then it must be out the entire battle against Tate and Liza and survive to evolve further.

@Everyone else with an unfilled team: I wasn't on for two days and apparently missed 3 pages. If you need something else would you mind bumping your current roster (the way Frank did) to further fuel my laziness?

Emerald Team

Treeko named Disarmed. Cannot learn Leaf Blade and cannot battle at all against Liza and Tate to evolve into Sceptile.

Starting now.

FireRed:
Squirtle>Blastoise if it knows EQ/Icebeam/Bite/Surf
Rattata (frank) evo after 4th gym
venomoth 2 non-attacking moves + one psychic move
Mr. Mime (SenorMime) + magical leaf
Lapras (ripley) TM/HM moves only

one more pokemon! it would be nice if it didnt have redundent coverage like some of my pokemon already have (Lapras/Squirtle) (Mime/venomoth)

thanks guys!

@KillerNoob: Bring a Rhyhorn named Rhox. It must learn Fire Blast and Dig to evolve. You may not delete those moves.

@Frank: I phrased that poorly. I meant it must be used against Tate and Liza it simply cannot faint.

@EPICturtle

catch a croagunk in the great marsh. no other restrictions, just make sure that it fights Saturn's Toxicroak in the galactic veilstone building. a super easy one since i know the pain of having to use a pachirisu with only electric attacks (base 45 atk and spatk suck :/)

@EpicTurtle: Bring a Medicham named DaBess. It must solo Crasher Wake's Quagsire and Floatsel (but NOT the Gyarados unless you want to completely waste Pachirisu) to evolve.

FireRed:
Squirtle>Blastoise if it knows EQ/Icebeam/Bite/Surf
Rattata (frank) evo after 4th gym
venomoth 2 non-attacking moves + one psychic move
Mr. Mime (SenorMime) + magical leaf
Lapras (ripley) TM/HM moves only
Rhyhorn named Rhox. It must learn Fire Blast and Dig to evolve. You may not delete those moves.

thanks guys!
i guess thts my team. Im a little worried lol but we will see how things go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)