Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
zdrup, i posted all of Pachi's info a few pages back...
Yes but since the MEP will only be given after the SPL I thought it wasn't crucial to update the OP with that. I'll do it when I have time for that.
Vratix, I can only talk about our battle but it was the toughest battle I had on this tournament. I know I played well but it was still very hard to win. Maybe it's just psycological, I don't know. Battle a lil bit more to see if you can change something. But this is just for fun, so enjoy yourself first of all!

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
And I have to say, the way I beat Vratix was... unorthodox. I don't think it really showed much about either of us, it was just one of the weird things that happen in Pokemon. For everyone else, I stalled out his last Pokemon with a choice band Hippowdon's Slack Off, while Toxic damage did it's thing.

I think I had a significant team advantage with Vratix, and even then it was a long battle, I only had 2 left. I was wondering how you could have lost so much, your team seems pretty good. Though everyone's looks good compared to mine...

I think I had a significant team advantage with Vratix, and even then it was a long battle, I only had 2 left. I was wondering how you could have lost so much, your team seems pretty good. Though everyone's looks good compared to mine...
On the end of this I'll show my team and you will see who has a bad team. At least it's fun to use.

EDIT: Updated the OP with the Pachirisu's information and the last result.

Kestral screwed up and bred a Run Away Pachi. Oh well. Zdrup can change the OP again.
Edited the OP with this. Btw A1, I think I saw that there's no problem in asking breeding projects because Kestral does them for free. Is it right? If yes, can you ask him one more prize?

It's her. And Kestral's kinda busy right now breeding 2 Forretresses/1 Aggron and already has 2 (maybe 3 counting a backlogged one) on the waiting list after said Forretresses/Aggron.

So I'm afraid she has more than enough to do already.

Why don't you ask her though? I've already asked her to breed enough stuff for me for free (seriously, i haven't found a better price yet on Smogon, and she levels it up and teaches moves as well), seems a bit greedy for me to ask again. You ask, and tell her to send it to me for middleman services, i'll then pass it to the winner*.

BTW, hatch location is Diglett's Cave. I asked for the worst spot possible and that's what she and the rest of Smogon in SQSR came up with. It's fitting if you ask me. A Pachi in a cave. How useless.

*Since iirc you don't even have a bloody DS.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Update? Yes!
1. a Plusle named Joy. It must be female, and can only know one attacking move. - auramaster
2. Take a Torchic, name it Starter. It is your starter, obviously! It must always keep Sand-attack, and evolve into Combusken on Level 21. It may not evolve into Blaziken. Just for fun (meaning you have to do it), have it solo Flannery's Torkoal. - DetroitLolcat
3. a Zangoose. Once you beat 4 Pokemon with this Zangoose, its moveset must be comprised of moves of that Pokemon's main type. No running from battle either, you must battle 4 consecutive Pokemon until Zangoose defeats four. If he faints in his first 4 battles, he cannot learn a move of that type. - Dexington
4. a Geodude named Arcticblas. Can't have STAB moves. - zdrup15
5. Zubat - Flapper - Awww...It appears that your Zubat has taken one of your Cheri Berries! You try to take it, but it refuses to let it go! So it must hold a Cheri Berry for it to fight. You can evolve Zubat whenever, but for Golbat to evolve, It must solo two of Watson's three Pokemon. - Its_A_Random
6. You get a Gyarados! It may only know Special moves. No Physical, no support. It must always be your highest leveled pokemon starting at level 30. - Texas Cloverleaf
1. Joy will pass Double Team / Agility.
2. It'll probably fall out of favor, but makes a decent Pokemon.
3. The only one I don't have yet. It'll rape everything, though, with just a bit of luck.
4. You never said it couldn't evolve ;) HP Ghost ftw
5. Shit. See reason below.
6. I see a level 29 Gyarados not present in the Elite Four.

Team:

Golem (Arcticblas), Level 25
-Careful
--Rock Smash
--Hidden Power
--Strength
--Selfdestruct

Powerhouse. It destroys, 'nuff said.

Combusken (Starter) @ Everstone, Level 24
-Lonely
--Fire Blast
--Rock Tomb
--Sand-Attack
--Bulk Up

Will probably destroy Flannery... and lose value after gym 5.

Plusle (Joy), Level 20
-Modest
--Thunderbolt
--Growl
--Thunder Wave
--Helping Hand

Baton Pass, probably. Will be a huge help.

Zubat (Flapper), Level 17
-Bold
--Leech Life
--Steel Wing
--Supersonic
--Astonish

I am OUT of Cheri Berries. OUT. That means I can't get a Golbat until I get one, which could take too long... or never get a Crobat. Bold nature sucks too.

Magikarp, level 11
-Naughty
--Splash

I won't even bother using it, unless it actually evolves and can do something useful besides being an HM slave.

Wow guys, you make hosting this Tournament a simple task. You always follow the rules and the Rounds always end before the deadlines.
For these reasons I'm posting to say the SPL will have another pokemon prize! What pokemon is it? I'll edit the OP tomorrow.

Athenodoros

We love you too, zdrup.

Have we finished that round then? I thought we had another match to go.

And also, we don't need too many prizes. The way this is going, we'll end up with a prize per person. Treadshot wont have anything left.

Prize per person would be nice :) But who would the prize be for? And the round isn't over because doom and Paradox still have to play.

Athenodoros

That means we have five people, all on six points. Maybe that new prize should be for third, because it is shaping up to be a battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)