Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
No_Connection, take a Shellos (West Sea, the pink one). This Shellos dislikes battling, so can never have an attack above 70 Base Power. However, its evolution changes it completely. The Gastrodon must then only have moves above 70 Base Power, but can only ever have one STAB move.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Seeing as I never really got to start my first Scramble Challenge, I figured I should do another one :)

Pokemon Diamond Scramble.
No Nature Restrictions please. Anything else is fine. I think I'm going to regret this...
Take a Pachirisu. It thinks it is a super hero, and must be named Squirrlman. It must be male. It must know attacking moves only, except the ones below. It must have the following moveset by the E4:

-Super Fang
-Thunder
-Rain Dance
-Grass Knot / Light Screen

It must always be three levels above your next highest Pokemon. Starting when you beat Gardenia, it increases by one level above the others. Have fun.

So I've got this:

Navelpluis, I will give you a Garchomp, which must be called Poseidon (who on his days off from being god of the seas was also god of earthquakes). This is hugely ironic, because this Garchomp will never learn Earthquake, and in fact will never learn any move, apart from by level-up, apart from Surf (which is mandatory), to show that he is being diligent and keeping to his primary job of organising the seas. However, to show that a Garchomp without Earthquake, Outrage, Draco Meteor, Swords Dance, Fire Fang (just to name a few) can still be good, it must solo the Ice-type gym, and then Cynthia's Garchomp. Enjoy.

Navel, i'm gonna give you a slightly different challenge: You get a MEP! But it's not just any old MEP. This one comes with a free Shinx! Here's the deal: You have to catch a Shinx on the first route you encounter one, and must have one by the time you reach Floaroma Town. Call it Fuego. It has no restrictions....Unfortunately, Dialga does not like this Shinx and kills it during your Battle at the Spear Pillar. Therefore, you must immediately release (or box, if you don't like releasing) Fuego after Spear Pillar. It will be replaced with a MEP, which you will catch under Lv. 15. This MEP may only battle Trainers or you may fight wild pokemon on Iron Island with it. Also, it may not hold Exp. Share under any circumstances. Call it "DamnYouA1!".
Oh, and if you don't know what a MEP is, it's a prize we give to all newcomers to this thread. A Mono Electric Pachirisu, i.e. a Pachirisu that can only use electric attacks in battle.

I give you KrowMasta the Murkrow. This guy is just cocky. He really thinks he's the best murkrow ever and therefore he thinks he doesn't need to evolve. You're his trainer so you'll accept his choice. He also thinks he doesn't even need to fly to be the best and he won't even flap his wings so no flying-type moves. However, on the battle against Byron, KrowMasta realizes he couldn't even scratch his opponents and therefore he needs to rest and rethink his lifestyle. After you win the 7th badge he realizes he's ready to battle again and he'll do the best he can to help his trainer except changing who he is.

Navel, take Turtwig as your starter. Its shell is really goddamn heavy, so SR for a Relaxed nature. It can't learn any moves with a BP of 100 or higher because of how chillin' it is.

Navel, catch a Ponyta. This Ponyta is not an admirer of the fast lifestyle, so SR until you get one with a minus Speed nature. It can also never learn Agility. It can only evolve after it solos 5 gym leader pokemon.

Navel, if you still have a spot, you get the Riolu you receive from Riley. It must be Lucario before your battle with Dialga. Once it evolves, it becomes an Odd/Even Lucario! If it's an Odd level, it can only fight wild Pokemon (unless you have no other choice). If it's an Even level, it can only fight in a trainer battle (if it is your only Pokemon and you fight a wild Pokemon, you must run away). If it levels up during a trainer battle, you must immediately withdraw it from combat if possible. You cannot use an Exp.Share on it.
This can't ever be that hard.

Edit for No_Connection: I give you Macho, the pimp Abra. Macho is a ladies' Pokémon; it must know Captivate, Attract and Swagger (whenever that is possible), and, nice as he is, he doesn't fight ladies. He can only fight male Pokémon.
Note that Macho has to be male, and that Swagger is only used against male Pokémon, while Captivate and Attract are only used outside battle. There are no restrictions regarding nature or evolving.

Take a Pachirisu. It thinks it is a super hero, and must be named Squirrlman. It must be male. It must know attacking moves only, except the ones below. It must have the following moveset by the E4:

-Super Fang
-Thunder
-Rain Dance
-Grass Knot / Light Screen

Have fun.
What? What is this?! Is this a non MEP Pachirisu? How dare you?

@Navelpluis13

I have to be honest here, I'm sorry, but I don't think I can have a 2-move Alakazam (with one of the moves being Swagger), could you please do me another? Thanks.

No? Psychic would work just fine, I guess. I was gonna give you a non-special Alakazam, you can do that too, if you want. Only use physical moves, no other restrictions. Call it Macho.

No? Psychic would work just fine, I guess. I was gonna give you a non-special Alakazam, you can do that too, if you want. Only use physical moves, no other restrictions. Call it Macho.
So you think the original challenge was easy and fun AS IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE???
Great because I'll change the poke I gave you for your Macho with all the restrictions you originally gave him.

@No Connections:
Catch Skorupis until you catch one that is holding a Poison barb. When you do name it PickleTree. It may never hold another item.
It may only evolve to Drapion if a) it solos Volkner without using any moves learned by TM or HM & b)knows the move Venom Fang. You may not delete Venom Fang and you must use Venom Fang against every opponent that takes Super Effective damage from Poison-type attacks

Oh well, at least I don't have that stupid Murkrow that refrains from evolving anymore.
That's the spirit! If you want you can even have Bruce the Hitmonlee you gave me! Just to see how nice I am! And please control your language.

@Vratix I need a pokemon to use in Platinum post E4 that is not on the Sinnoh Dex. It's the last spot.

By the way.. Everyone, I need a Starter still, so I haven't started on it yet, so.. would be nice to have one of those.. :)

EDIT: Only ONE more slot. Starter place still free.

I honestly dont think navel's original Macho the abra challenge was too hard. Does zam really need anything else besides stab?

No Connection, You get a spiritomb! Name it Sinner. However, the 108 souls that comprise spiritomb have decided they want to repent for their misdeeds, and will refuse to use any dark type attack. Thats all. Pretty easy one really.

It's not hard, it's annoying. And I only did this because he had already given me a ridiculous hitmonlee (see last page). Both challenges aren't fun at all...

So, what is the actual idea? Should it be hard to execute, nearly impossible, should there be a story behind it? I kind of get the idea, but... Yeah.

So, what is the actual idea? Should it be hard to execute, nearly impossible, should there be a story behind it? I kind of get the idea, but... Yeah.
There's only one idea here: have fun with your scramble!
Please review the pokes you gave and picture yourself using them. Maybe you can understand me then

@No_Connection: Take a Piplup. It may never use physical moves in battle and it may only evolve (into both Prinplup and Empoleon) if your entire party is at full health. Name it Happy Feet.

Depending on what the person asks for, the difficulty should vary, but unless the person specifically asks it for brutally hard, dont give out something you wouldnt want to do yourself. There doesn't need to be a story at all, thats acutally something pretty new to the thread, but it adds to the flavor, which is always fun.

Also, zdrup, i hope the houndour challenge i gave you wasn't too hard. I dont think it will be, but since ive never played gen 4 i might be underestimating turnback cave. i tried to find a pokemon that, even at lower levels, could beat the pokemon in turnback cave so... yeah.

Pearl Scramble Progress:

My Turtortle obtained, I set about both catching the Shinx set by Xarix and Sprocket's challenge. As luck would have it, the first pokemon I find is a Shinx, and so this is Sprocket's one. Level 3. Doesn't seem to be particularly useful, and it will probably be worth catching something else on the next route. Xarix's Shinx has also been caught, and this has been trained to level 7. Turtortle is level 6, progressing nicely. Hooray for random early updates!

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Emerald Scramble Time!
I have three rules
- No evolution restrictions
- No Bugs/Pikachu
- Not as difficult as my FireRed run (lol No STAB, No evo Charmander)

Go, Go, Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)