Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
And now for something completely different.

I need a Platinum Scramble. However this scramble is different, in that I'm not looking for a hard challenge. Rather I'm looking to plow through Platinum as fast as possible!

The rules:
  • Full National Pokedex allowed (minus Legendaries). This also means trades are allowed (which will mostly happen from HeartGold or SoulSilver).
  • Please issue good movesets for plowing through the game as fast as possible. Any TM is allowed, except for ones that can only be accessed through the Battle Frontier or ones that exist only once in an entire game (such as Explosion or Roost). No Battle Frontier moves please.
  • Egg moves allowed if necessary.
  • HM slaves will be used and abused, so don't worry about that aspect.
  • Someone needs to pick my starter, however I don't require one.
  • Please specify when I acquire these Pokemon, however I must have two for the first gym, four for the second gym, and all six by the fourth gym.

Current Pokemon:

1. (Its_A_Random) Buziel named Tails (obtainable after first gym). Must have the on-site Choice Band set (Choice Band optional). Solo Bertha, Flint, & Cynthia's Garchomp.
2. (Carbon Lifeform) Bebe's Eevee, evolve to Jolteon, Nickname Bullet Spd. Teach it Double Kick, never teach it Last Resort. Solo Wake.
3. (auramaster) Chimchar named Speedo. Level up moves only. Never battle Wild Pokemon!
4. (Dummy007) First Yanma you see in the Great Marsh, Name it DragonFLY. Its final moveset must contain at least 3 moves of >59 base power, and at least one of them must be STAB. It must solo one of either Byron's and Candice's Pokemon to evolve. As a Yanmega, it must always have a hold item, starting the moment it evolves. It must solo two of Aaron's Pokemon to be used against any other E4 members. If it comes with a Wide Lens when you catch it, ignore the solo requirements, but it must hold that Wide Lens forever.
5. (Dark Ray) Trade over a Scizor with swords dance, bullet punch, brick break and bug bite. Solo every other gym leader with it: Roark, Fantina, Candice OR Gardenia, Maylene, Byron, Volkner (Volkner is a must), unless it interferes with another challange.
6. ???

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking to blitz through the game, eh? Okay, take a Buizel (Obtainable after the first badge), name it Tails. Have it know the on-site Choice Band set, to the exact nature, but you don't need the item. You will need to use a move tutor (On Route 212 iirc) to get Ice Punch. Have it solo Bertha, Flint & Cynthia's Garchomp. No restrictions on evolution.

Have fun tearing up the E4 with this thing.

@Sprocket. Get a slowpoke and name him Timbo. Timbo is sad that he never gets any ladies, but he doesn't know why; so he must know confusion as his only attacking move until he evolves into Slowbro at level 69. Once he evolves he must be named Brochil and be taught Swagger and Slack Off so he can get some bitches.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
@Sprocket. Get a slowpoke and name him Timbo. Timbo is sad that he never gets any ladies, but he doesn't know why; so he must know confusion as his only attacking move until he evolves into Slowbro at level 69. Once he evolves he must be named Brochil and be taught Swagger and Slack Off so he can get some bitches.
By the time this Slowpoke is level 69, I will have already beaten Platinum without it. Plus it would require using the move relearner to teach it Slack Off at that level. Confusion as it's only attacking move means it's not an efficient pokemon for plowing through the game

Rejecting this challenge. Sorry.

@Sprocket:

Because you said you want something that will help you beat Platinum really fast I will abuse exclamation points to act as if I'm talking really fast! Speaking of fast I want you to take Bebe's Eevee and make it a Jolteon! Name him/her Bullet Spd!

You need to win fast? Hit twice! Take Double Kick!

Using other moves takes too long! Never teach it Last Resort!

Solo Wake?!?!

Edit: Just for clarification, the moves besides DK are up to you, of course.

@Sprocket, take a Chimchar named Speedo. It's determined to set a new record through the game, so it won't take the time to learn any moves excepts level up moves. It also doesn't want to waste time on weak wild Pokemon, so trainer battles only. Have fun!

@Sprocket: Take the first Yanma you see in the Great Marsh and name it DragonFLY. Its final moveset must contain at least 3 moves of >59 base power, and at least one of them must be STAB. It must solo one of Crasher Wake's Pokemon and one of either Byron or Candice's Pokemon to evolve. As a Yanmega, it must always have a hold item, starting the moment it evolves. It must solo two of Aaron's Pokemon to be used against any other E4 members. If it comes with a Wide Lens when you catch it, ignore the solo requirements, but it must hold that Wide Lens forever.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Carbon Lifeform. Change the first solo requirement to 'one of Byron's and one of Candice's Pokemon to evolve.'

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
@Sprocket, take a Chimchar named Speedo. It's determined to set a new record through the game, so it won't take the time to learn any moves excepts level up moves. It also doesn't want to waste time on weak wild Pokemon, so trainer battles only. Have fun!
No wild Pokemon should be interesting!

Wake is the fifth leader in Plat, so I'm hoping that Jolteon is level 29 and has Double Kick by then.

@Sprocket: if for whatever reason the above isn't true, feel free to skip Quagsire.

EDIT: The same applies if his Quagsire just keeps beating you up. I don't want Jolteon to ruin your run because it can't OHKO with a move before being hit with a Ground move or something stupid like that.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
I think Wake's Quagsire is doable, it doesn't know any dangerous Ground moves, only Mud Shot (and coming off of a terrible Sp.Attack stat versus Jolteon's semi-high Sp.Defense), so I'm up for the challenge. But if for some reason it proves to be too much, i'll skip the Quagsire.

The trickiest part is finding an attack that Jolteon can even use versus Quagsire, imo.

Need two more, please.

Trade over a scizor with swords dance, bullet punch, brick break and bug bite. Solo every other gym leader with it, e.g. roark, fantina, wake(skipped due to jolteon), candice OR gardenia, maylene, byron,volkner (do that one! lol), unless it interferes with another challange.
Good luck, not that you'll need it with 1 of the top OU pokemon.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Trade over a scizor with swords dance, bullet punch, brick break and bug bite. Solo every other gym leader with it, e.g. roark, fantina, wake(skipped due to jolteon), candice OR gardenia, maylene, byron,volkner (do that one! lol), unless it interferes with another challange.
Good luck, not that you'll need it with 1 of the top OU pokemon.
What's ironic is that I have a level 100 Scizor with that moveset, and the damn thing was a beast in HeartGold even when it was low level. Easily one of the very best Pokemon for playing through the game.

Obviously I will not be using my level 100 Scizor :P

you get ONEBYONE the horsea. the first move it learns has to have 1 syllable, the next has to have 2 syllables and the third has to have three. the last has to be a tm with power >60 or one of the moves that horsea has when you get him/her. none of the moves can be same power. when it's battling you have to use them in clockwise order starting with the first. you can switch the order after every gym you face with him/her. have fun.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Pearl No-Evo Scramble Update #9

It's critical now! The penultimate update to my Pearl No-Evo Scramble! the last update before the E4...

Update #1
Update #2
Update #3
Update #4
Update #5
Update #6
Update #7
Update #8

• Shinx (Lailaps): Must know Return (Athenodoros)
  • Piplup (Mr Penguin): Must be male. Must solo rival's main Pokemon at each battle. Once Surf is learned, it may never learn another level up or Water type move (Sprocket)
  • Buneary (Larolla): When it learns a level up move, the oldest move is replaced. It is to be taught exactly 2 TM's/HM's after each gym, starting with the 2nd. Cannot learn more than 2 TM's or 2 HM's at any time (auramaster)
  • Misdreavus (Missy): Can only learn & use STAB moves. For it to learn other type attacks, you must own an Unown of an appropriate HP (Paradox808)
  • Hippopotas: Cannot use Normal-type moves. If it has one, it must be overwritten ASAP (DetroitLolcat)
  • Starly: Must have a moveset of Quick Attack/Agility, Whirlwind/Endeavor, Brave Bird/Take Down & Fly before Palkia. Must Solo Gardenia at a level below 17, Maylene below 33, & One of Volkner's Pokemon (Chocolate-Kipp)

So where we left off, I had just managed to get my final badge & I'm all set to make my way to Victory Road, but first, I have to do some things: First, after getting the HM for Waterfall from Jasmine, I fly to Veilstone & transfer $200,000 into 10,000 coins, enought to get the Thunderbolt TM, which I promptly teach to Missy. Next, I want to complete Victory Road with one HM Slave in tow, not two. So I go to Route 209 & catch HM Whore the Bibarel & teach him Strength, Rock Smash, Rock Climb, & Waterfall, & replace him with Chocolate in the party as soon as I fly into Sunyshore. Then, I'm all set to go up Route 223.

So I go up Route 223, a really watery Route, loaded with Swimmers & the occasional Sailor. With 4 Pokemon in my party that can hit Water for SE damage, I eventually manage to get through with little trouble, the only real concerns being running low on PP on Larolla's & Missy's Electric attack, & a close scare in a 2v2 battle for the aforementioned two in terms of HP. After climbing up the Waterfall, I heal up at the nearby Pokemon Centre & enter the dreaded Victory Road.

Random's Team at This Point:
Stortamus: Lv41
Larolla: Lv42
Missy: Lv46
Chocolate: Lv47 (Boxed)
Lailaps: Lv48
Mr Penguin: Lv48

I entered Victory Road & didn't make much progress due to the endless stream of wild Pokemon, Golbat in particular. I eventually ran into some trainers. The first was a Psychic. Stortamus llead out, SRed & killed Haunter, Missy took care of Gengar, & got taken out by a Calm Mind boosted Alakazam, whom Mr Penguin revenge killed. After that, I retreated to the Pokemon Centre to heal, considering how little I travelled & went back in the road. Next up was a Bird Keeper. I lead out with Stortamus, set up SR & Crunched at Noctowl until both were taken down by Noctowl's Take Down. Lailaps came in for Fuckraptor, took advantage of Agility to paralyse & 2HKO with Spark, winning the battle. One Pokemon Centre trip later & I continue on & encounter an Ace Trainer, whose Golduck was dealt with by Mr Penguin after some nervous moments & Stortamus took care of the fat bitch that is Blissey, even after some Sing hax. After that, I pick up a Max Elixir & continue on to the next part of Victory Road.

The second part now, & I decide in order to stop the endless random encounters & make the Super Repel's work properly, I put Lailaps in the lead & change when I'm near a Trainer. The first trainer I find is an Ace Trainer. Stortamus leads out against Rapidash, & is reduced to setting up Stealth Rock, thanks to flinch-hax from Stomp, as he goes down. Mr Penguin comes in & revenge kills Rapidash. Lailaps comes in for Carnivine, 3HKOes it with Return & shuts down Rampardos with parahax from Spark, winning the battle.
The next was another Ace Trainer, who Lailaps leads out against a Clefable, 5HKOing with Return after Clefable set up Dual Screens, put the field under Gravity & dealing pitiful damage with Meteor Mash. Mr Penguin OHKOes Torterra & wins that battle. Third was an Expert. I lead with Stortamus against Fuckraptor, unfortunately, Stortamus was Brave Birded to death, but he did set up Stealth Rock though, so Lailaps comes in & revenge kills it with Spark without loss. Mr Penguin dealt with Hippowdon, 2HKOing with Surf, only having to deal with Yawn, winning the battle.
Last was a Double Team, consisting of Fuckraptor & Whiscash, Lailaps & Missy lead out, taking care of the two without loss, even though I did switch Lailaps out for Larolla after killing everyone's most hated bird. After that, I proceed down the stairs & go to the next level.

The third part was a short one, the lone trainer being a Blackbelt with a Machamp, who was laughed at by Missy. After the skirmish, I went down the flight of stairs into the fourth part of the road.

The fourth part of the road had water in it. The first trainer encountered was Psychic with a Chingling & a Chimecho. Missy leads & OHKOes the party with Shadow Ball.
Next was an Ace Trainer with a Honchkrow. I lead with Lailaps, only to get crit-haxxed by Night slash...Stortamus fares little better, getting Swagger haxxed to death...Lailaps returns, gets killed...Larolla comes in, gets killed...Lailaps makes another return, gets Swaggered & OHKOes Honchkrow with Spark. Whew.
Third was a Double Team, consisting of Gyarados & Medicham. Lailaps & Missy lead, kill Gyarados on turn one limiting it to Dragon Dancing, while Medicham did hefty damage to Lailaps with Hi Jump Kick, but was OHKOed by Missy's Shadow Ball.
Last trainer was a Dragon Tamer with a Gabite, Mr Penguin leads, survives a slash & OHKOes with Ice Beam, winning the battle. After that I find a flight of Stairs & go up them to the final part of the road.

The final part now & my Pokemon are badly bruised & wounded, and I'm running low on Potions, but the end of the road is nigh. The first of the two trainer battles in this part was against an Expert. I lead with Missy against a Tentacruel. Missy 3HKOes with Thunderbolt, being poisoned in the process. Next was a Golem, an easy OHKO for Mr Penguin via Surf. Last was an Empoleon, Missy comes in for the Penguin, after some item spamming, Missy 2HKOes with Thunderbolt, winning the battle.
The last Trainer in the road was a Dragon tamer with two Gible's & a Gyarados. Mr Penguin leads out & OHKOes both Gible with Ice Beam, while Lailaps survives a Hyper Beam to 2HKO Gyarados with Spark winning the battle. After that, I see light at the end of the tunnel & find myself outside! I had cleared the road!

After clearing the road, I climb up the final Waterfall & find the Pokemon League. I go inside it, heal up, put Chocolate back in the party & restock on items, & after a bit of grinding I go to the man standing in the doorway, only for Idiot to come along & challenge me to a battle!

Random's Team at This Point:
Stortamus: Lv41
Larolla: Lv42
Chocolate: Lv47
Missy: Lv48
Lailaps: Lv50
Mr Penguin: Lv53

I lead out with Stortamus, starting up the Sandstorm, while Idiot leads out with Fuckraptor. Fuckraptor unsurprisingly gets the jump & U-Turns out to Floatzel, leaving Stortamus with 70HP while I do the sensible thing & make Stortamus set up Stealth Rock, setting the tone for the battle. Floatzel then decides to spam priority, using Aqua Jet, leaving Stortamus with 2HP while Stortamus Earthquakes in return, not doing much damage. Floatzel then finishes Stortamus off with Crunch. 5-6. So Lailaps comes in, survives a Brick Break with just over half health to revenge kill with Spark. 5-5.
Then comes Torterra & I switch in Mr Penguin, having to solo the big tortoise with it. Hoping Mr Penguin outspeed Torterra, I do the obvious thing & click Ice Beam. Unfortunately, Mr Penguin doesn't outspeed Torterra, even after all that Speed training, & it uses Synthesis? Huh? Really expecting a Leaf Storm there that would clearly OHKO there, but Synthesis? Obviously paranoid of Stealth Rock damage...In return, Mr Penguin crushes Torterra with Ice Beam, OHKOing with ease. 5-4.
So next is the big fat Snorlax & I send in Larolla. I start commending Larolla to usse Rock Smash hoping for a Defence drop. It does little damage to Snorlax, & Snorlax goes to sleep, obviously paranoid of Stealth Rock damage. During this time, Larolla Rock smashes three times, no Defence drop, as Snorlax wakes up in fury & KOes Larolla with Body Slam. 4-4. So Lailaps comes in. Predicting a Rest, Lailaps Charges up. Snorlax unsurprisingly goes to sleep at that point. I then command Lailaps to charge two more time while he's asleep & then release all that stored energy to release an almighty powerful Spark...Which crits...& Snorlax survives with just over 1/16th of his HP. In return, Snorlax wakes up, now very angry & KOes Lailaps with Crunch. 3-4. Finally, I send in Chocolate & pick off Snorlax with Quick Attack. 3-3.
Heracross comes in, interestingly enough, & does a lot of damage to Chocolate with Aerial Ace, leaving Chocolate with ~30HP. In return, Chocolate gets Brave & wreaks havoc with Brave Bird, taking both Chocolate & Heracross out as Chocolate commits suicide. 2-2.
At this point, the battle was looking like it was going to climax, I had an unrevealed Missy & Mr Penguin remaining, while Idiot had that annoying Fuckraptor & an unrevealed Rapidash. For the record, neither of us had used any items at all.
So I switch in Missy, hoping Fuckraptor comes out. He does, & so I know what to do. Click Thunderbolt & hope it KOes. But first, Fuckraptor gets the jump & does just under 50% damage to Missy with Aerial Ace. Missy Thunderbolts Fuckraptor...And the annoying bird survives, only to get killed off by sandstorm damage. 2-1.
Idiot then sends out his last Pokemon: A Rapidash. taking the obligatory 25% damage from Stealth Rock. Missy stays in. Rapidash gets the jump & gets rid of Snadstorm with Sunny Day while Missy uses Shadow Ball, doing ~30% damage & a Sp. Defence drop to Rapidash. Rapidash takes advantage of the Sun to KO Missy with Fire Blast...If it hit, which it didn't. What a shame, as it would've come down to a great tussle between Mr Penguin & Rapidash in the Sun in a great climax to the item-free battle. Missy takes advantage of the Fire Blast miss to KO Rapidash with Shadow Ball & win me the battle 2-0.

To be fair, it was my fourth attempt at trying to beat Idiot, as the first three attempts, I failed to solo Idiot's Torterra with Mr Penguin, as he outsped & OHKOed Mr Penguin with Leaf Storm. Mr Penguin was at Lv50, Lv51, & Lv52 in the failed attempts, I EV trained Mr Penguin for Speed in-between levels by beating a Cyclist on Route 206 with two Staravia.

After the battle, I healed up & started to prepare my pre-E4 grind. So I'm off to grind now, probably to Lv60 for everyone, just the E4 remains...So close to the finish line now. And that's where we leave off...

Stortamus (Male Hippopotas) @ Nothing
Lv:41/Quiet/Sand Stream
-Sand Attack
-Crunch
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
Comments: Stortamus has shown this update that he's only good for setting up Sandstorm & Stealth Rock...

Larolla (Female Buneary) @ Nothing
Lv:42/Timid/Klutz
-Rock Smash
-Dizzy Punch
-Shock Wave
-Shadow Ball
Comments: To be fair, Larolla actually did well this update, with a good moveset at the moment, but still...Current LVP

Chocolate (Male Starly) @ Nothing
Lv:47/Lax/Keen Eye
-Endeavour
-Brave Bird
-Quick Attack
-Fly
Comments: Not strong, didn't really see any action, but...yeah. It's a Starly. Would you expect anything less?

Missy (Male Misdreavus) @ Nothing
Lv:49/Calm/Levitate
-Confuse Ray
-Psybeam
-Thunderbolt
-Shadow Ball
Unown HP's obtained: Poison, Bug, Dragon, Ground, Rock, Ice, Fighting, Electric, Psychic, & Dark.
Comments: The most brokenest Ghost in Little Cup History is on the verge of being declared broken & subsequently being banned from Little Cup. Missy has astronomical Special Defence & a great Special Attack as well, & has overtaken Lailaps in usefulness...

Lailaps (Female Shinx) @ Nothing
Lv:50/Jolly/Intimidate
-Return
-Spark
-Charge
-Crunch
Comments: The incredibly loyal Lailaps is strong, but hindered by low speed & fragility. Still useful though.

Mr Penguin (Male Piplup) @ Nothing
Lv:53/Modest/Torrent
-Grass Knot
-Ice Beam
-Brine
-Peck
Comments: Perfect Coverage with Grass Knot/Ice Beam/Surf. Albeit a bit slow, he is extremely powerful, wreaking havoc where possible. Didn't get much use, but is still there when needed. The MVP title is all but guaranteed for Mr Penguin.

And that concludes the penultimate update to my Pearl No-Evolution Scramble. Just the E4 remains & now I'm off to grind. Wish me luck. Stay tuned for the conclusion of this Scramble.

you get ONEBYONE the horsea. the first move it learns has to have 1 syllable, the next has to have 2 syllables and the third has to have three. the last has to be a tm with power >60 or one of the moves that horsea has when you get him/her. none of the moves can be same power. when it's battling you have to use them in clockwise order starting with the first. you can switch the order after every gym you face with him/her. have fun.
Is this challenge aimed at Sprocket? If not (or if Sprocket rejects) this will be the challenge: Garchomp, caught in Wayward Cave as a Gible. Must know double STAB at all times after your capture, Dragon Rage DOES NOT COUNT.

Yanma has to solo one of Byron's AND one of Candice's, yet Scizor solos alt gym leaders (i.e. Roark/Fantina/Candice OR Gardenia/Maylene/Byron/Volkner)? I see a conflict among the team members. Can you correct this inconsistency somehow?

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey, i'd like to an emerald challenge :)
No trading and no egg moves please- i don't want to waste time breeding
also, i don't want any of the 3 starter pokemon but would like a pokemon that is obtainable before roxxane :)

EDIT:
So far...
1) Pineapple the Lotad- cannot evolve to ludicolo until it solos 1 gym leader other than roxanne
2) Rhyhorn- Must solo 10 magma grunts+ 2 of maxie's pokemon. Must solo 5 aqua grunts+ 1 of Archie's pokemon. Must solo 3 E4 pokemon each from different members. must be between levels 46&54 throughout E4 challenge
3) ANDROID19 the Makuhita- Can only fight rivals and gym battles until it learns a special move. As Hariyama, if it dies it cannot battle until the next city is reached
4) Colonel the Nincada- Must know harden until level 45 when replaced by baton pass. can only evolve once it has landed the finishing blow to 5 flying types owned by trainers. Can only know 2 attacking moves and must hold an item at all times
5) Soundwave the Voltorb- must always know swagger and screech and must solo a gym leader pokemon usiing only those moves
6) Poochyena- Must be first in party in routes and must solo all kanto and johto pokemon. To evolve, must solo a gym leader. Once evolved must solo rival and one E4 member

@screwdriver, you get a lotad! Name it "Pineapple". The only restriction is that it can't evolve into a ludicolo until it solos 1 gym leader other than roxxane.
Good luck.

@pika25,
Solo every other gym leader with it, e.g. roark, fantina, wake(skipped due to jolteon), candice OR gardenia, maylene, byron,volkner (do that one! lol), unless it interferes with another challange.
There's no inconsistency.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Take a Rhyhorn from the Safari Zone. Since you got it so late in the game it has some catching up to do, so have it solo 10 Team Magma Grunts, plus two of Maxie's pokemon. Have it solo 5 Aqua Grunts and one of Archie's pokemon. Have it solo three E4 pokemon, each froom different members. It must be between levels 46 and 54 throughout the entire E4 challenge.

@pika yes it was aimed at him, i apologize if it wasn't clear

@screwdriver you get ANDROID19 the Makuhita/Hariyama. When you catch it teach it a special move (a move that turns special when in GEN IV) as soon as possible. until you do that it can only battle against gyms and rival. next as a hariyama if it dies it can't battle until you enter the next city. for E4 teach it hyperbeam and it must use once and only once every battle.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
can makuhita battle wild pokemon? otherwise it will be extremely difficult to raise as it cannot learn a special move until surf, which will be after the 5th gym...

Hey, i'd like to an emerald challenge :)
No trading and no egg moves please- i don't want to waste time breeding
also, i don't want any of the 3 starter pokemon but would like a pokemon that is obtainable before roxxane :)
Alright, lets see...

You get a male Nincada named Colonel. Five years in the army have put a lot of stress on him, and he must always know Harden to help cope with his anxiety. Additionally, he can never learn more than 2 attacking moves.

He must always be holding an item. It doesn't matter what it is; he just needs something to hold on to.

He can only evolve into Ninjask after landing the final blow on 5 trainer-owned Flying types, to overcome his inner demons. He doesn't have to solo them; this is a group therapy.

After evolution, he must keep Harden until level 45, at which point he fully comes to grips with his life and replaces it with Baton Pass.

The Shedinja represents his emotional turmoils and must be released ASAP to ensure healthy mental recovery.

(that isn't too much, is it?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)