Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many Scrambles O_o

@WinterChevalier, take a Snubbull named Princess. This Snubbull just escaped from its owner, a rich old lady who wanted a cute pet, so Princess must be a female with Run Away. Since it was raised as a household pet, it can never forget the Charm it had to show. However, being trapped for so long as left it furious, and ready to get down and dirty in fights, so it can only learn Physical Contact moves, plus Charm. It cannot evolve until it unlocks its inner Rage, and must never forget its Rage to its former owner. Finally, since its owner also had a Skiploon that tried to stop you, you must get revenge by soloing every Skiploon you find.

@Daenym: Accepted. It'll be like some Bruce Lee film when it's done with.

@Newby: Accepted. Loved Code Geass, so it should be interesting.

@Ruwisc: Accepted.

@Skwog: Accepted. Never quite used Spinarak.

@Bob Squob: Abstaining. He shows up way too late.

@
Dummy007: Accepted. Just for the name pun.

@TalkingLion: Accepted.

So this team will consist of the following:

Gastly line (Bellsprout tower)
Mareep line (arrival after Falkner)
Nidorino line (earliest arrival is the Safari Zone, and even then...)
Slowpoke line (Can be found in the well)
Spinirak line (found early at night)
Sandshrew line (Union Cave)

Let's rock. (Note: I'll be grabbing some HM Slaves for when they're needed. As for Gligar, he'll probably replace Sandshrew when/if I find one.)

Lol, okay Newby. Anyway:

@TheTraininator: Accepted

@Ruwisc: Accepted

@Newby n0Ob: Accepted

@Oh My Biscuits: Accepted

@TalkingLion: Super Major Accepted, I <3 Tiny Toons

@auramaster: Accepted

Team so far:

Starly line (trade from Plat)
Tauros (Route 38 or Safari Zone, whichever comes first)
Pinsir (Bug Catching Contest)
Buneary line (trade from Plat after Falkner)
Snubble line (Route 38 or 39)
Magikarp line (after getting a fishing rod)

Still need 4 more Pokes~!

@WinterChevalier, take Despondent, the Shuckle. All his life, this Hasty pokemon has been told that he was slow and weak. Now he really wants to prove the world wrong by only KOing pokemon who give Attack, Special Attack and Speed EVs. He must only use damaging attacks, and he must know power trick before the elite four. Furthermore, as a testament to his power, he must be the one to defeat the Champion's final pokemon.

Pokemon Diamond Scramble...DONE!

Gunko the Toxicroak...owns
Herald the Mr. Mime...double owns
Memphis the Octillery...triple owns

Pokemon Black Scramble...DOOMED!

I am going terribly on this one (not as bad as my SoulSilver one (cringe) but still a pain in the ass)

SO!

Scrambles Scrambles Scrambles...they come and go, back and forth, through and through, to and fro, side to side, up and down...
As I only just realized I could have gotten a rom for Crystal, that's what I did.

Game: CRYSTAL
Trading: NO (Please no pokemon that can only get to their final evolution by trading...I'm gonna miss you, Politoed...)
(Unless there is a way to evolve pokemon by trade on a rom)
Hack: Yes I can hack to get certain pokemon before, so if I need to get like a Houndour early I can.
Also I can hack for certain TM's.
Difficulty: Like, Easy-Medium.
Banned Mons: First of all, the reason I'm banning these is because I used them in my main HeartGold.

• Steelix/Onix
  • Fearow
  • Poliwrath/Politoed
  • Meganium
  • Gastrodon (wtf)
  • Vileplume
Other Nitty Gritties: As usual, I want 1 poison type, I don't care what it is.
And also, I need only 5 spaces, and also I need a good HM Whore
I need to know what a good HM whore is in Crystal.

AAAAND, I have the right to turn down challenges.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Piemonade, take a Zubat. It may not use STAB moves in battle. Name it X-Eyed. That is all...Except it has to hold a Przcureberry to fight. (Find them in Violet City) =P

Have fun. Also, from the OP...

"Yes you can use non Scramblemons, but you can't use them in battle. The only time you can use them is when you don't have access to any yet...Or when doing a solo run (A One Pokemon Scramble) & you are forced into a double battle with two of your Pokemon. In other words, you're allowed to use HM Slaves."

Well, now its part two of this scramble, and the part i get two new members

1.Aggron - Metal Sound, No Physical Moves as Lairon (Acritter)
2.Kecleon - Must Color Change in Gyms/E4 to Dominant Type (Cipher Admin Lovrina)
3.Skarmory - Must know Spikes and a phaze move (Res Ipsa Loquitur)
4.Weezing - Must know at least one Electric move at all times (Missingno. Master)
5.Swampert - Must Solo one of wattsons Pokemon as Mudkip to evolve (Pika25)
6.Sableye - Named EmoChick if it is male or female. Must finish off at least one gym leader and one member of the E4 using Rock Smash. (Vratix)

• Beat Team Aqua in Rusturf Tunnel
  • Got the Letter, the Devon Goods and the Pokenav
  • Beat May (after almost losing to that Leer spamming Treecko
  • Taught Zigzagoon Cut
  • WENT ON A BOAT
  • Got to Dewford
  • Caught Aron (Female, Naive), Nicknamed Element
  • Caught Sableye (Male, Rash) Nicknamed Emochick
  • Got an EverStone (No more B spamming on Calder)
  • Gave the Letter to Steven
  • Swept Through Brawly and obtained my second badge

Calder the Mudkip (Male) Lv19
Serious (Torrent)
Water Gun
Growl
Mud Slap
Tackle

He didn't do much this time, only assisting in catching the other two. I give him credit for beating May though, that bloody Haxy woman, in one battle, even after going -~5 Defence he survived Treeckos Quick Attacks and Absorbs. Also, he has finally got the Everstone, so I don't have to worry about him evolving until Wattson.

Emochick the Sableye (Male) Lv 18
Rash (Keen Eye)
Leer
Scratch
Astonish
Night Shade

This gender confused gemstone thing is Definately my MVP of today. He Swept through all of Brawly's Gym (including Brawly) without needing to heal or regain PP. Night Shade is a great attack for now, and probably forever (until I get Shadow Ball).

Element the Aron (Female) Lv 11
Naive (Sturdy)
Tackle
Harden
Mud Slap
Headbutt

Element didn't do anything today, out of fear of being smashed by fighting types. I was annoyed at her ability until I realised that he wasn't going to be using Take Down, and Head Smash didn't exist. Hopefully, she gets her time to shine soon.

@ Piemonade: Want your Poison Type? Well, here goes!
Take an Ariados. This Ariados is special. It is a Druid. A Balance Druid. (Thats right, another WoW based challenge.) Due to his Druidistic ways, he can only learn natural typed moves, and cannot harm nature. Therefore:

Ariados can only learn Bug, Grass and Poison Type attacks.
Ariados cannot be used against Grass or Bug type pokemon.
Easy :)

@Piemonade: You get The Cheat the Cyndaquil. It must solo Bugsy without STAB to evolve and Jasmine with Ember as its only STAB to evolve again. As Typhlosion, it cannot learn Thunderpunch. If you get access to Kanto, it must solo either Brock or Misty.

If that's too hard, just let it sit out of the Bugsy and Jasmine battles.

@Piemonade: You get The Cheat the Cyndaquil. It must solo Bugsy without STAB to evolve and Jasmine with Ember as its only STAB to evolve again. As Typhlosion, it cannot learn Thunderpunch. If you get access to Kanto, it must solo either Brock or Misty.

If that's too hard, just let it sit out of the Bugsy and Jasmine battles.
damn, in gsc I always look forward to getting thunderpunch typhlosion,
still, it's a good challenge!

Game: CRYSTAL
Trading: NO (Please no pokemon that can only get to their final evolution by trading...I'm gonna miss you, Politoed...)
(Unless there is a way to evolve pokemon by trade on a rom)
Hack: Yes I can hack to get certain pokemon before, so if I need to get like a Houndour early I can.
Also I can hack for certain TM's.
Difficulty: Like, Easy-Medium.
Banned Mons: First of all, the reason I'm banning these is because I used them in my main HeartGold.

• Steelix/Onix
  • Fearow
  • Poliwrath/Politoed
  • Meganium
  • Gastrodon (wtf)
  • Vileplume
Other Nitty Gritties: As usual, I want 1 poison type, I don't care what it is.
And also, I need only 5 spaces, and also I need a good HM Whore
I need to know what a good HM whore is in Crystal.

AAAAND, I have the right to turn down challenges.
RageMuscle the Machop. As it is annoyed that it cannot fully evolve into Machamp, it must learn Frustration and use it to solo Whitney's Miltank, then deplete its PP before this restriction is lifted.

(easy challenges ftw)

@WinterChevalier, take Despondent, the Shuckle. All his life, this Hasty pokemon has been told that he was slow and weak. Now he really wants to prove the world wrong by only KOing pokemon who give Attack, Special Attack and Speed EVs. He must only use damaging attacks, and he must know power trick before the elite four. Furthermore, as a testament to his power, he must be the one to defeat the Champion's final pokemon.
Yeah....I'm going to decline this one. As much as I <3 Shuckle, I just don't want to take the time to look up the EV yield of every Pokemon I encounter. Doing this particular challenge would just be more boring than fun >___> No offense or anything

On that note, still looking for 4 more Pokemon! I would prefer if they could be found by/before the 3rd Gym since most of the ones suggested are well after the 3rd and 4th gyms =/

Yeah....I'm going to decline this one. As much as I <3 Shuckle, I just don't want to take the time to look up the EV yield of every Pokemon I encounter. Doing this particular challenge would just be more boring than fun >___> No offense or anything

On that note, still looking for 4 more Pokemon! I would prefer if they could be found by/before the 3rd Gym since most of the ones suggested are well after the 3rd and 4th gyms =/
Take Joey, the Top Percentage Rattata! Being in the top percentage of Rattatas, this Rattata wants to prove that it's so awesome, it must solo 40 Pokemon. Rattata count as 2 Pokemon, and Raticate counts as 4. Upon completing this challenge, it may evolve. It must learn Super Fang and use it to take down any one of Blue's Rhydon, Sabrina's Espeon or Misty's Quagsire.

still looking for one poke for my Yellow version scramble! right now, I have:

Pikachu (anime style, no nickname)
1 of the Three available kanto starters "Gary Sucks"
Chansey "Hardboiled"
Doduo "Polly"
Pidgeotto "Illegal"

@ Piemonade, take a Heracross. It must be caught in Azalea town using headbutt and one of the apricorn balls (any of them will suffice). It must always know Horn Attack until it learns Megahorn, which will replace Horn Attack. As a bug type it has an inferiority complex, and must participate in every gym leader/E4 battle after you capture it.

EDIT:

@ WinterChevalier, take a Houndour. it must have the ability Flash Fire. In battle, when it is hit by a fire type attack and Flash Fire activates, Houndour goes in a rage, and must solo all of the opponents remaining pokemon. It may not evolve until this happens at least once. it doesn't matter if you wait to capture it in game or trade it from platinum.

still looking for one poke for my Yellow version scramble! right now, I have:

Pikachu (anime style, no nickname)
1 of the Three available kanto starters "Gary Sucks"
Chansey "Hardboiled"
Doduo "Polly"
Pidgeotto "Illegal"

@ Piemonade, take a Heracross. It must be caught in Azalea town using headbutt and one of the apricorn balls (any of them will suffice). It must always know Horn Attack until it learns Megahorn, which will replace Horn Attack. As a bug type it has an inferiority complex, and must participate in every gym leader/E4 battle after you capture it.
Caterpie GlitchMSTR. Must solo the Slowpoke Youngster on Route 25, and the guy who saw your feat from the grass(you know which one), and the Gambler outside the Underground Path on Route 8.

Piemonade, you get Bow-wow the Growlithe. This Growlithe believes that it is a actual dog, not a Growlithe. So, it can only use moves that an actual dog can learn. The moves are: Bite, Roar, Take Down, Return, Agility, Snore, Rest, Dig, Headbutt and Protect. Solo Jasmine's Steelix to evolve.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. I will be taking this challenge in SoulSilver. (Man, Red's going to be impossible...)

EDIT: no trading. In-game mons only, please, but they CAN have trade evolutions.

Edit2:Scramble pokes so far:
Burrows the eevee; must learn and keep bite and dig, must evolve to flareon at lvl 30, must solo either Red's Pikachu or Blue's Gyarados

RageMuscle the Machop; never become Machamp, defeat whitney's miltank with frustration

@Smaug: You get Burrows the Eevee! You must learn and keep Bite forever. Evolve into Flareon at level 30. Must learn and keep Dig.

Must solo either Red's Pikachu or Blue's Gyarados.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. I will be taking this challenge in SoulSilver. (Man, Red's going to be impossible...)

EDIT: no trading. In-game mons only, please, but they CAN have trade evolutions.
Due to sheer laziness, you get to choose between the challenge I gave Piemonade, or the one I gave WinterChevalier!

@Smaug, take an Electrode that must be caught at the secret Rocket base in Mahogany. It is ashamed of what it helped team Rocket do, so it must know the move Torment and it must at the very least participate in every major Rocket battle (executives, boss's, etc.) after you catch it. After Team Rocket is defeated in Goldenrod, his conscience is free, and you can may replace Torment with another move of any choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)