Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Herp Derp would have to become an HM Slave with the moveset of Cut Strength Rock smash and Rock Climb. My last would need to be a water/flying type that can learn surf/fly/waterfall. Unless I cut one of the other pokemans.

Apparently you don't understand.

You can use non-Scramblemons as HM slaves, that is you can catch as many mons as you want, but you can only use the main 6, the others can be used for HM slaves, and thats it. >.>

the fact is that you are changing the restrictions that I gave you, which doesn't even make any sense. >.>

Apparently you don't understand.

You can use non-Scramblemons as HM slaves, that is you can catch as many mons as you want, but you can only use the main 6, the others can be used for HM slaves, and thats it. >.>

the fact is that you are changing the restrictions that I gave you, which doesn't even make any sense. >.>
Im so confused x___x

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Also, to the Moderator that changed the title of this thread, can you please VM me to justify why the typo in the thread's title was fixed (again)? If not, then I'll have to change it back. It's Scramble tradition to have the typo, change it back or I'll have to. Thank you in advance.
Bumping this, so everyone takes notice.

Everyone knows i have complete and utter control over the Scramble thread, and I say it needs to be known as The Scramble Challange. Change it back, kk? Before i send my MEP army after you. ;)

Well Talkinglion, it's time for an ultimate Zigzag(I REALLY WANT TO KILL THIS THING RIGHT NOW)oon.

NAME: ValenDreth
No restrictions for you...EXCEPT.

Can't be evolved.
Can't learn Belly Drum
Switch in when Highest-Levelled team member switches out/faints.
Can't learn level-up moves, only TM's.

Oh and unless it interferes with another 'mons Challe(a)nge, he must be sent out first in every E4/Gym Leader/Archie/Maxie or Wally battle.

All of these challanges are hard, so they are all accepted. Still need 2 more. I will start this next Sunday when I get back from camp which I am going to tomorrow.
You want Hard!!. Torchic. nn Scratchem. May only use the first 4 moves it learns which are Scratch, Ember, Focus Energy and Growl. May have 1 Wildcard move if you solo Winona as a Torchic. May have 2 if you solo Victory Road Wally and Archie as Combusken. These 2 moves must be STAB and must be Physical in Gen 4. You then have to at least KO half of Drake's team and half of Wallace's Gang. May not be used against the other members of the E4.

@BboyEtoyzFSF,
Page 1 said:
Yes you can use non Scramblemons, but you can't use them in battle...you're allowed to use HM Slaves.
Also, take a Finneon named Fishy. This Finneon has always been made fun of for being weak and useless, nothing compared to other Water Pokemon, and Fishy wants to prove them wrong. It must show its versatility by always knowing 4 moves of different types, and must show its power by soloing at least 1 of every Water type you battle, and by soloing Cynthia's Gastrodon.

@BboyEtoyzFSF,

Also, take a Finneon named Fishy. This Finneon has always been made fun of for being weak and useless, nothing compared to other Water Pokemon, and Fishy wants to prove them wrong. It must show its versatility by always knowing 4 moves of different types, and must show its power by soloing at least 1 of every Water type you battle, and by soloing Cynthia's Gastrodon.
so if Fishy kills a magikarp,it doesnt have to battle a magikarp anymore?

What a bad. They don't even know the difference between Challenge and Challange. Fix it.
Threadshot the Steak-Sauce and I command you.

I'm up for an interesting run, let's go for a heartgold run that involves two poison types, two flying types, and two water types. The pokemon can be dual type. I don't have to have a starter on my final team. No trades.

@jon eod: You get a Marill named Smogon U. Its final moveset must contain 4 of the following moves: Waterfall, Aqua Jet, Ice Punch, Double-Edge, Return, Superpower, Substitute, Focus Punch, Encore, Toxic, Rest, Sleep Talk. (I would not advise a set of Substitute / Toxic / Encore / Rest.) Its ability must be Huge Power, and it must be female to beat the Attract spammers on PO. It must solo 50 pre-evolved forms of Pokemon that were OU in Generation IV to evolve, and it must solo every OU Pokemon in the Elite Four/Champion. (The list the first time you fight the Elite Four is: Koga's Forretress, Bruno's Machamp, Karen's Gengar, Lance's whole team except Charizard. The second time it's: Will's Bronzong, Bruno's Machamp and Lucario, Karen's Weavile, Lance's whole team except Altaria and Charizard.)

As far as my XD Scramble goes, here's what I've got:

XD SCRAMBLE GO

Restrictions:
1. Difficulty: Medium-Hard
2. I have to use Eevee
3. Nothing that can't be purified
4. All Pokemon must be able to fully evolve
5. No more than two Pokemon weak to any given type
6. At least two Pokemon by Lovrina, four by Snattle, all by Gorigan (yes, you can use Primeape and Hypno)
7. I reserve the right to reject stuff (but I probably won't)
8. No nicknames; I'm stealing IAR's Scramblocke naming scheme (my last run was all NBA teams)
9. Creativity please?
@Dummy007 You get an Espeon. This Espeon believes that Dark-types are all Shadow Pokemon, so you must solo every Dark-type in the game. (If it's a Dark-type that you have to capture, you still have to use Espeon to weaken it enough to snag it.) It may never be sent out with another Dark-type.

Yes another XD Scrambler! Anyway, you get a Snorunt. This Snorunt desperately wants to be a Froslass, so it must be female. And it cant evolve into Glalie...yet. It must keep Sing from when you purify it and put at least 1 Pokemon to sleep with it in every Cipher Admin Battle. Do not soft reset as failure is an option...but comes with a consequence. Once you beat Eldes you may evolve it. However, before evolving, add the number of battles that it didn't put a Pokemon to sleep in with 42. that is the level it may evolve at.

@Dummy007, take the Houndour. If its ability is Early Bird, it must attempt to solo every Flying type; if its ability is Flash Fire, it must attempt to solo every Fire type (I'm defining an XD Solo as Houndour being the only one to attack it). If it faints while attempting a solo, your poor Houndour loses its confidence and until it grows 3 levels, it doesn't have to solo anything, but it can only use SE moves with a base power of 60 or less. Finally, since Flash Fire Houndour soloing Fire types is too easy, it cannot use any STAB moves to complete those solos.

You get a Grimer! It must evolve at LV 41 and use Helping Hand 15 times prior to evolution. It must solo Ardos' Alakazam.

shinyskarmory, I forgot to mention that both Snorunt and Houndour are also weak to Rock, meaning I can't use Beedril. One more, por favor? Also, the last two Pokemon can't be weak to Fighting, Ground, or Rock.

I'm up for an interesting run, let's go for a heartgold run that involves two poison types, two flying types, and two water types. The pokemon can be dual type. I don't have to have a starter on my final team. No trades.
Your next is a Yanma named Dummy007. It must know at least 2 moves form the list of Azumarril's possible moves, solo 25 evolved OU pokemon to evolve and as a Yanmega it must solo the rest of any two members of the elite 4.

@Dummy007
You get a Tyrogue. I think you can get tyrogue, i'll fix it if I am remembering incorrectly. Careful though, what it gets to evolve to is tricky (not really). When you get Tyrogue total up the combined Attack Speed and Defense of the rest of your team. If Speed is the lowest stat of the three you must evolve into Hitmontop, if defense Hitmonchan, etc. Once it evolves you must solo the next 4 trainers you encounter, hope they're easy (lol, no I don't).

A/N use auramaster's definition of soloing.

@jon eod: You get a Marill named Smogon U. Its final moveset must contain 4 of the following moves: Waterfall, Aqua Jet, Ice Punch, Double-Edge, Return, Superpower, Substitute, Focus Punch, Encore, Toxic, Rest, Sleep Talk. (I would not advise a set of Substitute / Toxic / Encore / Rest.) Its ability must be Huge Power, and it must be female to beat the Attract spammers on PO. It must solo 50 pre-evolved forms of Pokemon that were OU in Generation IV to evolve, and it must solo every OU Pokemon in the Elite Four/Champion. (The list the first time you fight the Elite Four is: Koga's Forretress, Bruno's Machamp, Karen's Gengar, Lance's whole team except Charizard. The second time it's: Will's Bronzong, Bruno's Machamp and Lucario, Karen's Weavile, Lance's whole team except Altaria and Charizard.)

As far as my XD Scramble goes, here's what I've got:

@Dummy007 You get an Espeon. This Espeon believes that Dark-types are all Shadow Pokemon, so you must solo every Dark-type in the game. (If it's a Dark-type that you have to capture, you still have to use Espeon to weaken it enough to snag it.) It may never be sent out with another Dark-type.

Yes another XD Scrambler! Anyway, you get a Snorunt. This Snorunt desperately wants to be a Froslass, so it must be female. And it cant evolve into Glalie...yet. It must keep Sing from when you purify it and put at least 1 Pokemon to sleep with it in every Cipher Admin Battle. Do not soft reset as failure is an option...but comes with a consequence. Once you beat Eldes you may evolve it. However, before evolving, add the number of battles that it didn't put a Pokemon to sleep in with 42. that is the level it may evolve at.

@Dummy007, take the Houndour. If its ability is Early Bird, it must attempt to solo every Flying type; if its ability is Flash Fire, it must attempt to solo every Fire type (I'm defining an XD Solo as Houndour being the only one to attack it). If it faints while attempting a solo, your poor Houndour loses its confidence and until it grows 3 levels, it doesn't have to solo anything, but it can only use SE moves with a base power of 60 or less. Finally, since Flash Fire Houndour soloing Fire types is too easy, it cannot use any STAB moves to complete those solos.

You get a Grimer! It must evolve at LV 41 and use Helping Hand 15 times prior to evolution. It must solo Ardos' Alakazam.

shinyskarmory, I forgot to mention that both Snorunt and Houndour are also weak to Rock, meaning I can't use Beedril. One more, por favor? Also, the last two Pokemon can't be weak to Fighting, Ground, or Rock.
**smoldering rage goes here**
Take a Wooper from the Poke Spot (good luck with that lol). Nickname it whatever you want. You must defeat every poke spot pokemon (other then munchlax, obviously.) that you see while waiting for one to appear.

When you catch Wooper, it thinks that it has the ability Unaware, despite the fact that Unaware does not exist in Gen 3. Therefore, any time an opposing pokemon uses more then 2 stat boosting moves (no matter which stat they boost), Wooper must switch in ASAP, STAT, without passing go, etc. and solo however much health the mon has left. If it is a shadow mon, you may still catch it.

So far I've gotten 1 water and 1 flying, still need 1 more of each type and 2 poison types.
I'm looking to start this pretty soon as I'm on an 8 hour car ride with little to do.

So far I've gotten 1 water and 1 flying, still need 1 more of each type and 2 poison types.
I'm looking to start this pretty soon as I'm on an 8 hour car ride with little to do.
Lucky you! You get a Delibird. Since Delibird is the most useless fully evolved pokemon ever created, you have no restrictions except that delibird must always know its signature move, Present.

Jon, Take 90's kid the Tentacool. 90's kid was around back when Gen 1 was the only pokemon game, and is determined to stay with his nostalgia by only using moves that he knew in Gen 1. He also refuses to fight any of these stupid new pokemon, so he cannot KO more than 50 pokemon not from Gen 1. He must solo either Bruno or Lance, as they're the only actual Elite Four Members.

I'm back.

@jon_eod: You get DoinItRong the Gastly. It must be caught in Sprout Tower and can only use physical moves. Have it solo one of Morty's Pokémon to evolve.

@shinyskarmory: Unown says hi.

I'm back.

@jon_eod: You get DoinItRong the Gastly. It must be caught in Sprout Tower and can only use physical moves. Have it solo one of Morty's Pokémon to evolve.
I'm going to reject this solely because i cant trade for a gengar, i like the idea though, find another poke for it?

i want something to take my mind off things, so i'm up for an interesting SoulSilver run. bear in mind that this is my first scramble, so keep the degree of difficulty at a minimum.

i'd also like to see some creativity with the names, please.

Im looking to start a HG/SS scramble. its my first scramble so something thats fairly challenging yet creative and fun.

Empoleon, take PickPocket the zubat, he is a kleptomaniac and must know thief ASAP. The only items he may hold are ones stolen from other pokemon, no cheating using double battles to steal from yourself. He aspires to be a master thief and thus can only evolve to Golbat once he has stolen 10th items. Rename him bank robber when he evolves. To evolve into Crobat, bank robber must defeat the master thief himself, Koga. Golbat must solo Koga and also steal black sludge from his muk In order to evolve. Rename bank robber to MSTR THIEF after this is accomplished.

To recap:
zubat named pickpocket
must know thief permanently
Can only hold stolen items
Steal 10 items to evolve to Golbat.
Rename to bankrobber
Must solo Koga and steal from his muk to evolve.
Rename to MSTRTHIEF

Good luck, this is based off a zubat I got on my first challange.

Empoleon, take PickPocket the zubat, he is a kleptomaniac and must know thief ASAP. The only items he may hold are ones stolen from other pokemon, no cheating using double battles to steal from yourself. He aspires to be a master thief and thus can only evolve to Golbat once he has stolen 10th items. Rename him bank robber when he evolves. To evolve into Crobat, bank robber must defeat the master thief himself, Koga. Golbat must solo Koga and also steal black sludge from his muk In order to evolve. Rename bank robber to MSTR THIEF after this is accomplished.

To recap:
zubat named pickpocket
must know thief permanently
Can only hold stolen items
Steal 10 items to evolve to Golbat.
Rename to bankrobber
Must solo Koga and steal from his muk to evolve.
Rename to MSTRTHIEF

Good luck, this is based off a zubat I got on my first challange.
Doesn't his Muk have Sticky Hold or something?

ANYWAYS, @Adm. Empoleon, you get a Pinsir from the Bug Catching Contest named Other Bug. This Pinsir hates being compared to Scyther and Scizor as "the other bug," so it must solo every Scyther and Scizor that appears in the game since you catch it. You may not use any moves below 60 BP or STAB moves before 40 BP. (Also, since you don't have any 60+ BP moves when you first catch it, Seismic Toss has a BP of over 60 for these purposes.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)