Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys first post in this thread, I've been bored lately(my computer with all my roms powersupply died :( ), so I figure I'll restart my FireRed and make it a scramble challange!

No rules that I can think of and I'm up for what you guys can dish out to me. My one stipulation is it should be pretty creative.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
GET THE FRESH NEW SCRAMBLER MEAT!

Welcome to the Scramble thread, the fourth-largest thread in Dragonspiral Tower (and largest one that's not locked!). You will get the fourth-largest (by weight) Pokemon in the Kanto Pokedex: Lapras. You must get Lapras as soon as you get the Hot Tea to enter Saffron, i.e., before the 5th Badge. Lapras is large and in charge, and therefore has to solo every Snorlax, Gyarados, and Golem he sees as they are larger than Lapras.

Lapras believes size is all that matters when it comes to being a badass, so Lapras cannot lose to any Pokemon smaller than it. If Lapras does lose to a Pokemon smaller than it, Lapras decides to kill every Pokemon of the same species to restore his image.

Recap: Solo every Snorlax, Gyarados, and Golem you see. If Lapras faints against a Pokemon, then it must solo every Pokemon of the same species as the one it lost against. Ignore the second rule if the Pokemon is Snorlax, Gyarados, or Golem. Also, join the Scramble Group! It's large like Lapras!

Zoap will take Pikachu from the Viridian Forest. Name it Shocker, it must lead against Brock and solo Misty, otherwise no restrictions except no evolution to Raichu. You can SR for Misty.

@zoap
you get SoMnyRsrvs the Abra

His challenge depends on every other challenge you get.
-He must solo any gym leader that another pokemon does not have to solo.
-He must learn as many TMs/HMs as the number of other pokemon on your team that are required to learn a TM or HM.
-He (or she) must be whatever gender is least mandatory for your team, but he is shorter than she so I will continue to refer to him as He regardless of actual gender
-Also if all of your pokemon may fully evolve he must stay as a Kadabra if one of them has an evolution restriction that prevents from fully evolving before E4x1 then you may evolve to Alakazam
-He may not hold any items
-You may only use as many items on him as you use on the ENTIRE rest of your team combined

GET THE FRESH NEW SCRAMBLER MEAT!

Welcome to the Scramble thread, the fourth-largest thread in Dragonspiral Tower (and largest one that's not locked!). You will get the fourth-largest (by weight) Pokemon in the Kanto Pokedex: Lapras. You must get Lapras as soon as you get the Hot Tea to enter Saffron, i.e., before the 5th Badge. Lapras is large and in charge, and therefore has to solo every Snorlax, Gyarados, and Golem he sees as they are larger than Lapras.

Lapras believes size is all that matters when it comes to being a badass, so Lapras cannot lose to any Pokemon smaller than it. If Lapras does lose to a Pokemon smaller than it, Lapras decides to kill every Pokemon of the same species to restore his image.

Recap: Solo every Snorlax, Gyarados, and Golem you see. If Lapras faints against a Pokemon, then it must solo every Pokemon of the same species as the one it lost against. Ignore the second rule if the Pokemon is Snorlax, Gyarados, or Golem. Also, join the Scramble Group! It's large like Lapras!
This is great glad to make it my first addition!

Zoap will take Pikachu from the Viridian Forest. Name it Shocker, it must lead against Brock and solo Misty, otherwise no restrictions except no evolution to Raichu. You can SR for Misty.
First what does SR mean(soft reset as in if I die?) and by Solo Misty do you mean the whole gym or just her, same for the brock, lead vs just him or the whole gym.

Second Member of the team is added!
@zoap
you get SoMnyRsrvs the Abra

His challenge depends on every other challenge you get.
-He must solo any gym leader that another pokemon does not have to solo.
-He must learn as many TMs/HMs as the number of other pokemon on your team that are required to learn a TM or HM.
-He (or she) must be whatever gender is least mandatory for your team, but he is shorter than she so I will continue to refer to him as He regardless of actual gender
-Also if all of your pokemon may fully evolve he must stay as a Kadabra if one of them has an evolution restriction that prevents from fully evolving before E4x1 then you may evolve to Alakazam
-He may not hold any items
-You may only use as many items on him as you use on the ENTIRE rest of your team combined
Only question is on the gender, do you mean if I have 4 males and 1 female it must be female?

THIRD POKEMON ASSEMBLE!!!!!

@zoap
Take Tenacious the Wooper. It must keep the four moves you catch it with, but cannot use amnesia if that is one of them. Must solo 15 trainer controlled grass pokemon to evolve. I don't have fire red so idk if its possible, but it can learn one new move if it solos Erika.

@Zoap: I really need to be more active in this thread, so you get Activity the Clefairy. Your Clefairy wants to be really, really active, so it may never use a status move and it must replace the ones it has when you catch it ASAP. By the time you reach Blaine, it must have its final moveset: 2 physical moves and 2 special moves. Because fire gives off lots of heat and heat can be generated by quickly (actively) moving particles, Activity must solo Blaine. In order to evolve into Clefable, Activity must solo 50 Pokemon faster than it, because it wants to be like them (this means you can have a Clefable when you battle Blaine). Oh, and one more thing: Even the most active people need to take a break every once in a while, so it may only learn one move with over 100 base power (before STAB). Good luck!

@Zoap You get 1outofmany the Zubat. This Zubat believes that despite being only one out of infinite Zubat it is the best one. Therefore, it must solo every Zubat/Golbat you find that is not owned by Team Rocket. May evolve after beating 50.

@zoap
Take Tenacious the Wooper. It must keep the four moves you catch it with, but cannot use amnesia if that is one of them. Must solo 15 trainer controlled grass pokemon to evolve. I don't have fire red so idk if its possible, but it can learn one new move if it solos Erika.
Ok I will trade one from later in the game Tenacious in the house!

@Zoap: I really need to be more active in this thread, so you get Activity the Clefairy. Your Clefairy wants to be really, really active, so it may never use a status move and it must replace the ones it has when you catch it ASAP. By the time you reach Blaine, it must have its final moveset: 2 physical moves and 2 special moves. Because fire gives off lots of heat and heat can be generated by quickly (actively) moving particles, Activity must solo Blaine. In order to evolve into Clefable, Activity must solo 50 Pokemon faster than it, because it wants to be like them (this means you can have a Clefable when you battle Blaine). Oh, and one more thing: Even the most active people need to take a break every once in a while, so it may only learn one move with over 100 base power (before STAB). Good luck!
Faster as in base speed right? Or like actually faster in game O_O, Otherwise lets do this activity!

@Zoap You get 1outofmany the Zubat. This Zubat believes that despite being only one out of infinite Zubat it is the best one. Therefore, it must solo every Zubat/Golbat you find that is not owned by Team Rocket. May evolve after beating 50.
Alright we got this Zubat.

EDIT: So I'm going to trade for the following:
SoMnyRsrvs the Abra
Tenacious the Wooper

I will catch these myself:
Shocker the Pikachu
Activity the Clefairy
1outofmany the Zubat
LargeNCharg the Lapras(I named her)

And to recap what the rules and restrictions for each are:

LargeNCharg the Lapras: Solo every Snorlax, Gyarados, and Golem you see. If Lapras faints against a Pokemon, then it must solo every Pokemon of the same species as the one it lost against. Ignore the second rule if the Pokemon is Snorlax, Gyarados, or Golem. Also, join the Scramble Group! It's large like Lapras!

Shocker the Pikachu: From the Viridian Forest. It must lead against Brock and solo Misty, no evolution to Raichu. You can SR for Misty.

Activity
the Clefairy: It may never use a status move and it must replace the ones it has when you catch it ASAP. By the time you reach Blaine, it must have its final moveset: 2 physical moves and 2 special moves. Because fire gives off lots of heat and heat can be generated by quickly (actively) moving particles, Activity must solo Blaine. In order to evolve into Clefable, Activity must solo 50 Pokemon faster than it, because it wants to be like them (this means you can have a Clefable when you battle Blaine). Oh, and one more thing: Even the most active people need to take a break every once in a while, so it may only learn one move with over 100 base power (before STAB).

1outofmany the Zubat: This Zubat believes that despite being only one out of infinite Zubat it is the best one. Therefore, it must solo every Zubat/Golbat you find that is not owned by Team Rocket. May evolve after beating 50.

SoMnyRsrvs the Abra: He must solo any gym leader that another pokemon does not have to solo(Koga). He must learn as many TMs/HMs as the number of other pokemon on your team that are required to learn a TM or HM. He (or she) must be whatever gender is least mandatory for your team, but he is shorter than she so I will continue to refer to him as He regardless of actual gender. Also if all of your pokemon may fully evolve he must stay as a Kadabra if one of them has an evolution restriction that prevents from fully evolving before E4x1 then you may evolve to Alakazam.He may not hold any items.You may only use as many items on him as you use on the ENTIRE rest of your team combined

Tenacious
the Wooper: It must keep the four moves you catch it with, but cannot use amnesia if that is one of them. Must solo 15 trainer controlled grass pokemon to evolve. I don't have fire red so idk if its possible(I will check this), but it can learn one new move if it solos Erika.

So it looks like the plan is to trade myself Wooper and Abra right away, I'm gonna catch Shocker and lead vs Brock but beat the gym with Wooper. Catch both Activity and 1outofmany, level them up while keeping count of the Zubats I kill with 1outofmany.

From there I'll map it out I guess. I'll also try and keep you guys updated :)

Hey guys first post in this thread, I've been bored lately(my computer with all my roms powersupply died :( ), so I figure I'll restart my FireRed and make it a scramble challange!

No rules that I can think of and I'm up for what you guys can dish out to me. My one stipulation is it should be pretty creative.
you get GUTSY the ratatta
this little rodent has a smogon account and sees that he, once he becomes a raticate, is a guts absuer. this is why he can only attack when he is inflicted with a status condition (confusion and attraction counts). in order to evolve into a raticate, it must be poisoned 7 times, paralyzed 6 times, burned 4 times, and frozen 1 time.

Soulsilver Scramble. Can trade from any gen 4 game except Pearl. Easy-Medium Difficuty. No Drudgery or you may not exceed x level challenges. I reserve the right to reject challenges. I like my Scrambles fun and creative. Will finish after I beat Kanto.

GO!!

@Zoap: Good luck trying to get Wooper into your Fire Red. If you can't, do accept the Rattata and change your plans accordingly.

@pimp: Take a Meowth named Pimp that cannot evolve. If you end input after Red, it must solo Red's Pikachu. Good luck!

@pimpgaster
take a male snover named Obamasnow.
He really wants to be a good president like obama, she he faces his fears head on. this means that he must solo every pokemon whose STAB u have a weakness to. so you would have to solo every fire steel flying rock poison fighting bug type u see. no restrictions on evolution.

@pimpgangster

second try. another weather inducer. :)
this one is a hippopotas named Amazon.
Amazon believes that he is the best hippo in the world. he knows that hippos live in the water, so his friends are water types. therefore, he must never ever battle water types. he however HATES steel types because his parents were killed by a poacher. so he must solo all steel types. he loves eating algae, so he must also attack (not necessary solo) all grass types at least once. if you can, give him leftovers because he is a fatty. you can only evolve him once you see 5 different species of pokemon that you would see in a zoo... (girafarig, feraligator, luxray, chatot, seel) u know, ANIMAL pokemon.

@pimpgangster:

You get MEOW MIX the Meowth! It's a bit of a kleptomaniac, so its ability must be Pickup. You can never give it an item, because it wouldn't be able to pick up things. It's afraid of being paralyzed by Electric types, as it would be more difficult to pick up things, so you can't use it against Electric-type Pokémon until it evolves. It seeks to find its hidden power, so it must learn and keep Hidden Power to evolve. After evolution, its ability will no longer be Pickup. It will be Limber, freeing it from the Electric-type restriction as it can no longer be paralyzed.

Soulsilver Scramble. Can trade from any gen 4 game except Pearl. Easy-Medium Difficuty. No Drudgery or you may not exceed x level challenges. I reserve the right to reject challenges. I like my Scrambles fun and creative. Will finish after I beat Kanto.

GO!!
You get King Of OU the Scyther. It must evolve into Scizor ASAP and use Bullet Punch to kill Lance's Dragonites.

Solo challanges so far:

Pika25's Azreal the Glameow. In order to evolve, OHKO (yes I changed it slightly) at least 20 pokemon that are 1'4" or shorter

yaya0's Challanged the Scyther. No moves with BP over 75, and no boosting moves.

Detroitlolcat's OneHundred the Totodile. Only use moves Luvdisc can use. After defeating 100 water types, this restriction is lifted. Never run from a pink pokemon. If I lose to one, permanently delete a moveslot.

bluemon96's Eevee; if nature:
-raises attack, become Flareon
-raises defense, become Umbreon
-raises Sp.A, become Espeon
-raises Sp. Def, become Vaporeon
-raises speed, become Jolteon
-is neutral, remain Eevee
After evolving, must have at least 1 STAB attack ASAP. Must have 1 TM move and 1 HM move. Cannot evolve until beating 3 gym leaders. Name must be a combination of its type and nature

TalkingLion's TrollTree the Bonsly, must Mimic at least 1 move in each Gym Leader/ Rocket Boss/ Elite 4 battle. May evolve after beating the Sudowoodo.

Only 1 more Challange must be given until the destiny of this game is decided!

@ Zoap: sorry about the wooper, you can take the rattata challenge

@ pimp: take Glower the Electabuzz, who is rather sullen and must use Leer first every time it is sent into battle. Also, to get the second meaning of the name, it is only allowed one electric attack, which must be Shock Wave or Discharge, because they kinda show electricity spreading in all directions. (glowing) Can only evolve after soloing 15 ground pokemon.

Pimpgangster, all your life you've wanted your very own Bellsprout. So when you set out on your very own adventure the prospect of finding and catching your very own Bellsprout excites you. However, you just cannot seem to find a bellsprout. You search high and low and still to no avail. In the end you decide its best just to give up and you accidentally run into a Hoppip! When you see it you use the phrase " This will do , i wish you were a Bellsprout". Your new Hoppip hears you say this and decides that it will do all it can do to become more like a Bellsprout.

This means that it can only ever learn moves that the Bellsprout line will learn. It also must evolve when Bellsprout would. This means level 21 for Skiploom and to evolve into Jumpluff you must successfully win a lead stone from the pokeathlon. Your Skiploom must be apart of your team for this.

Once evolved into Jumpluff it starts to gain a little confidence back when it solo's Chucks gym. It can now learn whatever moves it likes. The one condition of this is that it must kill any Bellsprout or Weepinbell or Victreebell you fight. If this condtion is failed it starts to feel useless again and tries to please you by learning moves that only the Bellsprout line learns.

Your Hoppips NN is Obsequious.

@yaya0 (not an assignment)

Is MEOW MIX your new signature? I notice it involves Hidden Power...

@Smaug

If you end up with this challange, you get BUTTS the Pidgey. It may not evolve, cannot know any Normal-type damaging moves once it is possible to delete them, and cannot use any Normal-type damaging moves once it knows a damaging move that is not Normal-type.

Smaug, for Lolcat's challange, keep in mind that both Totodile and Luvdisc learn the following moves:

Attract, Blizzard, Captivate, Dive, Double Team, Endure, Facade, Flail, Frustration, Hail, Hidden Power, Ice Beam, Icy Wind, Mud Sport, Natural Gift, Protect, Rain Dance, Rest, Return, Secret Power, Sleep Talk, Snore, Substitute, Surf, Swagger, Toxic, Waterfall, Water Gun, Water Pulse, Water Sport, and Whirlpool.

@bwb: I just assign it whenever I run out of ideas. And, unevolvable Pidgey?

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
(BAN ME PLEASE) dicks in Great Sage's mouth while cream pieing his asshole.
(I assume this is HeartGold)
You get a Bellsprout! Call it Sage Hater. Obviously, this Pokemon hates all the Sages in Sprout Tower, so it must kill at least one Pokemon from every Sage in the game. The Sage at the top of the Tower is obviously the Great Sage, so you must solo that Sage.

Also, you have to solo the Kimono Girls, as they seem like sage-like characters too. You cannot evolve into Weepinbell until you reach Ecruteak City, as Bellsprout hates that place with a passion because they worship Ho-Oh and Lugia there. Sages use magic, obviously, so Sage Hater cannot use any Special moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)