Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Ok guys, so i'm gona be playing pokemon Silver, Medium difficulty with no acess to trades. Actually, i don't mind being hard ones, i just can't stand too much grinding ( ex: solo falkner with a caterpie).
Solo Falkner with a Caterpie, eh? Sounds tempting, but...

You can have Precursor the Meowth. Precursor has seen the suffering of its fellow Meowth, but its luck changed when it met Celebi one day and went back in time. Now, it seeks to stop the suffering before it can begin. Solo all Fighting types, except those belonging to Gym trainers, Gym Leaders, or members of the Elite Four. You may run from wild Fighting-types, but each time it happens Precursor must sit out the next battle - unless it's another Fighting type of course. Set forth - for all Meowthkind!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Fun fact: Without trades, it is 100% Impossible to solo Falkner with a Caterpie on Silver, since you cannot get one until the Bug Catching Contest... 6.6

...So Guthrie_Govan, you get Tardy the Caterpie.

Tardy is so tardy that the moment you catch it, it has dreams of killing Falkner...Until you tell it that you had already beat Falkner...Tardy becomes not happy with this, & as a result, it must Solo 10 Trained Flying types to evolve into Metapod.
After evolving into Metapod, it desperately wants to do what the other Metapod do & harden up...But for some reason, it cannot learn Harden...Tardy becomes angry at this as well & must solo 20 Trained Bug Types to evolve into Butterfree.
As a Butterfree, it starts looking forward to learning its favourite Powder Moves, & Confusion...Before realising it was too late & it cannot do so...So once again, it becomes infuriated, & must solo Will & Sabrina as a result.

Have fun.

I'm looking for a challange for Diamond, can trade with any gen 4 game
Medium difficulty
No other rules

Complete Team
Chimchar - Name Kindle
Can only use 40 fire moves in the game, Must solo Gardenia, and Candice (without fighting moves for Candice)

Togepi - Name Random
Must use Metronome as soon as it is sent out
Must defeat 3 gym trainers to evolve using metronome
Then it must learn a TM from the game corner and solo my rival, alternating between metronome and the TM
After evolving I can use 1 heart scale on it
Must solo Flint, including one pokemon using only metronome

Sneasal - Fury
Must always know fury swipes
Must defeat 50 pokemon to evolve
Must always Know Ice beam and no other team member can also know ice beam.

Bidoof - Conformist
Must share at least two moves with other team members
Must KO 50 pokemon with tackle to evolve and cannot forget tackle
Must solo two gym leaders, one without fighting moves

Ghastly - Verse
Must never have two moves of the same type (except status moves)
Must not share any moves with any team members
Must always carry at least one status move, which does not share its effect with any other team members status move (No sleep powder and hypnosis in the team)

Marill - Crash
Must have ability Huge power
Must have four attacking moves of different types
Must solo a gym leader to evolve

Medium difficulty
No other rules

Ok, trade over a Togepi Egg ASAP. When it hatches, name it Random.

Random must learn Metronome ASAP. Metronome's PP must be maxed out ASAP as well. Random must use Metronome first when it comes out of it's pokeball.

In order to become a Togetic, Random must solo 3 gym trainers using only Metronome.

After evolving, buy a TM from the game corner and teach it to Random. Evolve by soloing your rival alternating between Metronome and said TM.

After becoming a Togekiss, you can use ONE heart Scale on it and only ONE.

Solo Flint and make sure that one of his mons are solo'd using only Metronome.

Chikorita, take a Chimchar and name him Kindle.

This Chimchar dislikes his typing, but begrudgingly knows he has to help you.

He can only use Fire-type moves 40 times throughout your entire game.

He must solo Gardenia. He can evolve to Monferno after this solo.

He must solo Candice without Fighting-type moves. He can evolve to Infernape after this solo.

Good luck!

Chikorita, take a Sneasel and name it Fury. Fury must keep Fury Swipes throughout the game, and use Fury Swipes to defeat (land the final blow on) 50 Pokemon before it can evolve. Fury must learn Ice Beam, but no other Pokemon on your team may learn it, in case Fury might get angry...

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Medium difficulty
No other rules
Chikorita, take Conformist the Bidoof.

Conformist has lived among others of its kind for so long, trying to stand out among other Bidoofkind, but it simply couldn't, and is now tired of this. It tries to settle down among your team, but there's quite a big difference between a derpy beaver and a flaming monkey. So, it believes that its first step is to have as much as common with its friends. Each of its moves must be shared with at least one other Pokemon in the party. Next, it tries to do what everyone else is doing. Conformist's other restrictions can be chosen from other members in the party (choose 3).

Finally, it wants to do its best to help you as well. Its solos must be of the same type as another Pokemon on your team (e.g. if you choose to copy Kindle, solo 2 Gym Leaders, one to evolve, one without using Fighting moves.)
GL;HF!

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
For example, you could only let it use Fire-type moves 40 times throughout the whole game (like for Kindle). You choose 3 restrictions from other team members and apply them to Conformist.

Chikorita, take a Gastly and name it Verse. Verse is somewhat ticked at all the restrictions and stuff on your other teammembers and how it prevents so many of them from filling their roles properly. So Verse wants to fill as many goddamn gaps as it can.

Verse may never have two moves of the same type (not counting status moves) to maximize its coverage. It must always have at least one status move too, for utility purposes. Verse may share none of its moves with other Pokemon on your team, as the last thing Verse wants is more role overlap. Furthermore, Verse's status moves must not have the same effect as any of its teammates status moves (so Verse can't have hypnosis if another teammate has sleep powder for example).

Good luck and enjoy your Gastly, he'll be a real help to you I hope :)

EDIT: This is my 1000th post! It's only fair I make my big post on the topic that got me into Smogon again. Without you guys I'd still have under 100 posts :P

Level 51, i think the Bidoof will be far to hard for a medium difficulty (never done a scramble before) so i will probably change it tho having 2 shared moves and copying one restriction, such as KOing 50 pokemon with tackle to evolve or similar and ill follow your suggestion of having it solo 2 gym leaders one of which whithout fighting moves

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
chikorita185 gets Crash the Marill.

Crash is strong, & strives to ram into everything with sheer force. So, to achieve this, it must have the ability: Huge Power. It also knows that in order to make the most of its power, it has to be diverse in the way it attacks, so it must know all attacking moves of different types. It does not, however, think it is convinced that you know its true power yet, so to unlock its true power & evolve into Azumarill, it must solo one Gym Leader.

Have fun, & good luck on your Scramble!

Pokemon HeartGold Scramble

I want to do a pokemon heartgold scramble. I can trade, but i would prefer to not do very much (maybe one poke). i would like it fairly easy, and no making me wait really long til i evolve some weak pokemon. i want all 6 pokemon by Pryce's gym, hopefully sooner. Also could someone give me an eeveelution to use? i really could care less which one, even leafeon or glaceon, i can trade

My team so far:
Path the Slowpoke
Pitcher the Bellsprout
Neglected the Flareon
Gen the Mareep
Exodus the Caterpie

and @king Serpeior, do i have to evolve path asap? cuz i cant get to level 37 right after whitney, but i can give him the move slot requirements

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Espeon65, take Pitcher the Bellsprout. Pitcher is a carnivorous plant - carnivorous plants typically live in places where the soil quality is rather poor, and must find other ways to get the nutrients they need - by "eating" bugs! To evolve into Weepinbell, Pitcher must solo twenty "small" Bug-types - pokemon such as Weedle, Metapod, and Ledyba. Once it is a Weepinbell, it must solo twenty "big" Bug-types - Pinsir, Beedril, Ariados, etc. Once Pitcher evolves into Victrebell, it's gotten so big that it can even eat small non-bugs! Solo five similarly-leveled Raticate. Pitcher may not learn Ingrain (poor soil quality, remember?) or Spit Up. Have fun!

I want to do a pokemon heartgold scramble. I can trade, but i would prefer to not do very much (maybe one poke). i would like it fairly easy, and no making me wait really long til i evolve some derpy pokemon. i want all 6 pokemon by Pryce's gym, hopefully sooner.
Take Path the Slowpoke. Path is destined to be the greatest warrior in the world. After soloing Whitney, select your path, for it will forever define your life:

Path will become a Slowbro. Path has become a brutal killing machine and uses only brute force to defeat his foes. He must know 3 STAB moves and one other move of 120 BP ASAP. Solo Bruno.

Path will become a Slowking. Path's evolution has altered his brainwaves until he realizes that no one pokemon can be all powerful. Path must now utilize a moveset consisting of the following:
1). STAB move(s)
2). Move(s) that have an effect chance
3). Move(s) that hit one of its weaknesses SE.
4). Non-damaging move(s)

This way, he can cover all the bases.

Nobody besides Naix wants to give me a member for my Yellow Scramble?
I'll give you Shocky the Jolteon(You can name him this, or anything else. dont care). You must evolve him ASAP after you get him in Celadon. Shocky is extremely afraid of ground types, and so cannot battle any ground types. He also wants to be the best Jolteon, so must solo gary's Jolteon every time you battle after you get him. Finally, he wants to face his fear, and so must solo one gym trainer in Viridian city and one of Giovanni's pokemon(It would be too hard to make you solo Giovanni). After this, he hates flying types and can't ever battle one again. From this point forward, if he doesn't beat at least one ground pokemon a day, he will be so upset he will leave you (you must release him). Good luck!

Also @Guthrie Govan
I'll give you Nicki Minaj(or just Nicki if it doesnt fit) the Jynx. Nicki aspires to be the most famous singer, and is, though no one knows how. It must start as a Smoochum, so must be bred(sorry, it needs to know sing). Once it learns sing, it may never forget it. You must also teach it attract, and Nicki must keep that move forever. Nicki must use both moves at least once per battle. She must solo one trainer in the Blackthorn Gym and at least one pokemon of Claire's. She must solo Will's jynx, using Sing and Attract(even if they are the same gender). But not only sing and attract. Good luck!

Espeon65, take Neglected the Flareon. Ever since Neglected was young, it was laughed at for wanting to become a Flareon, and was abandoned by its original owner due to the fact that nobody else (except for Fire-types) got along with it. Then Bill found and adopted it. Despite the hospitality Bill gave it when he owned it, Neglected had a case of claustrophobia which to this day prevents it from ever being put in the PC. Also because of said claustrophobia, Neglected must always lead your party whenever you aren't Surfing or riding your Bicycle, if one of your other Pokemon is soloing someone, or if you're in a cave. Because Fire-types were the only Pokemon that didn't ridicule it, Neglected may never fight a fellow Fire-type. Neglected must also solo at least 2 of the Kimono Girls in Ecruteak City, as they use Eeveelutions, which remind Neglected of when it was constantly made fun of when it was young. (Note: It may not attack the one that has a Flareon, but if it leads against her, it must switch out immediately)
Have fun!

Part #4 is up! I will be uploading a video every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from now on. I don't want to keep spamming you guys whenever I make a video. So just check out my channel on those days if you want to watch a new episode.

Anyway, here's part #4: Here!

Espeon, takr Gen the Mareep. Gen is obsessed by the book of Genesis, and wants to enact it through its life. Sadly for Gen, it was beat up when it had only read the first chapters, and so has fewer restrictions than it would have otherwise. Gen must learn Flash ASAP and use it one per battle it participates in because it likes light, must solo Falkner, the first gym, along with the first trainer of every gym, and must give in to devils(never fight dark types)

Espeon, take a Caterpie and name it Exodus. It must flee from any battle in which its opponent is the same level as or higher than it is. (That'll be most of the game once you catch it.) In Trainer battles, it must switch out immediately when the opponent brings out an equal- or higher-leveled Mon. When it becomes a Butterfree, it becomes a bit rebellious; every time you attack with Exodus, flip a coin. If it lands heads, choose your move; if not, switch Exodus out immediately. If Exodus is the last member of your party standing, then instead use a different move than the one you want. (Honor system, here.) It may never know Psychic, with one exception. If you can one-shot both of Chuck's Pokemon on the first try, you may teach it Psychic; however, if one of his mons survives by even one HP, you fail, and Psychic is permanently off the table. Have fun!

Global Warming, mostly. My bad, guys.

In all seriousness, check the link and feel free to sign up. I played the unofficial one and it was a blast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)