Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

@Super Saiyan, I suppose that's better than Hoothoot, but Morty is going to SUCK. Hey, it can't be worse than Whitney for my current scramble! Accepted fully, then!

@Axmaster68, I had to choose a 2 Stage Pokemon that knows Hypnosis, so I figured Drowzee would work. Also, Hypno holds a Pendulum like the song lyric I used, but ironically won't know Hypnosis. Lol.

I feel like restarting my old crystal game. So, fire away.

No trading, as it's the only one I got.

No pokemon that is named Chikorita, or anything in that line. Always hated that thing.

Any other challange is cool with me, as long as I don't have to fight the elite 4 with a level 100 Magikarp. Go for it. Also, I'm counting it ended once I smack the tar outta Red... or whatever he's called back then. So... Yep. Do whatever. And be somewhat creative please. Start once six pokemon are obtained.

Kirby, take a Ditto named FUUUUU!!. No restrictions except that it must be within 3 levels of your highest poke.

I figured that is hard enough. Please feel free to reject it if you so wish as this is a crazy Challange :P

Kirby, take a Totodile editing now

You get Stylica (no relation to my earlier Styla challenge biologically, but both Rangers). As usual, Stylica can only fight wild Pokemon. Being a Ranger, her job involves getting Pokemon to assist her. So, you must use her, and only her, to catch a Pokemon. You may then use that Pokemon, but since it's easy to medium, I'll make it that that Pokemon is choiced (for Styla, that Pokemon was only allowed one attack, one use only, so consider yourself lucky). That Pokemon may be used in one battle. Then, box it or release it, doesn't really matter. You can do this however many times you want, so catch stronger and stronger Pokemon, and make sure to keep Stylica at a high level, so she can catch stronger Pokemon.

When you get to the E4, catch a Pokemon. This pokemon is choice locked into one move as soon as you enter the E4, just like if it were holding a Choice Scarf or Specs. You must make a decision. If you go into the E4 battle with the Pokemon just caught/healed/whatever, then that pokemon may attack 10 times. If you decide to train it up a level first, then it can use 9 moves. Another level, and you get 8 moves, and so on (healing with items doesnt count as a move).

Stylica's restrictions only become active after you beat the first Gym.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
loudkirbyking, take the Odd Egg, & hatch it, you must do this before you fight Whitney. Whatever you hatch doesn't matter, especially for this coin-flipping challenge.

This Egg will hatch eventually, & you instantly feel that your luck is starting to rapidly fluctuate, & this is where the coin-flipping really comes in.

After each regular trainer battle you win, you must flip a coin:

• Heads: Your Pokemon must solo the next regular trainer you face. This has a low priority & other solos override this.
  • Tails: Your Pokemon cannot participate at all against the next regular trainer.
In addition, while this Pokemon is on the field, before each turn, you must flip a coin:

• Heads: Your Pokemon must use an attacking move.
  • Tails: Your Pokemon cannot use an attacking move.
Whenever you are about to fight a major trainer (Rocket Executives, Gym Leaders, Rivals, etc.), you must flip a coin:

• Call it right: No other restrictions
  • Call it wrong: Your Pokemon must make an appearance & solo at least one Pokemon (This also has a low priority, & is therefore, overriden by other solos)
The moment you hatch the Pokemon, you must flip a coin:

• Heads: This Pokemon can never be the lowest leveled member on your team
  • Tails: This Pokemon must be the highest leveled member on your team at all times
If your Pokemon happens to be shiny, you must flip a coin:

• Heads: This Pokemon must solo Pryce (Doesn't count towards your two Gym Leader solos)
  • Tails: This Pokemon must solo Whitney (Doesn't count towards your two Gym Leader solos)
If not, you still get to flip a coin:

• Heads: This Pokemon must solo Morty (Doesn't count towards your two Gym Leader solos)
  • Tails: This Pokemon must solo Clair (Doesn't count towards your two Gym Leader solos)
Lastly, for the nickname, you must flip a coin:

• Heads: Name whatever you get Arc. Force
  • Tails: Name whatever you get Lucksack
Now, regardless, your Pokemon must solo at least 2 Gym Leaders, & must solo Koga.

Have fun. May the coin flips troll you to the max...

Chapter 2 is up! Since I have almost no time, take a modified Rage the Pidgey.
LoudKirbyKing, take Scarred the Pidgey.

This Pidgey must be the first one that you can catch on Route 29. It is scarred after it's entire family and all it's neighbors were fainted by Cinders. Because of this, it may never battle a fire type. If it leads the party and a fire type appears, you must run/switch immediately. Also, after hearing my rant about not finding sentrets on Route 29, it must switch in and faint all sentrets and furrets. It may evolve after soloing Falkner (not his gym). Teach it Roost immediately. After it evolves, it is still scarred. It may only use contact moves and status moves and is under the effects of Torment. To stop this, it must solo Morty and solo the Gyarados at the Lake of Rage. After it evolves again, rename it Happy. Now, it can stay in battle against fire types. Solo Lance's Charizard, Blaine, and Red's Charizard.

Summary:

Restrictions as Pidgey: Switch out of fire types, kill all sentrets and furrets, must solo Falkner
Restrictions after one evolution:Switch out of fire types, kill all sentrets and furrets, Under effects of Torment, may only use contact moves and status moves. Solo Gyarados at Lake of Rage and Morty.
Final Evolution: Rename Happy, Solo Lance's Charizard, kill all Sentrets and Furrets. Solo Blaine and Red's Charizard.
Have Fun! Tell me if too difficult, I think you will hate it when it's a Pidgeotto.
Edit: Changed the roost restriction.

Loudkirbyking; take a Teddyursa, name it Teddy.

Once upon a time, Teddy lived in a house with two Ursaring. One day a stranger broke into their home; he slept in Teddy's comfy bed, broke his wooden chair and ate his porridge. Teddy couldn't sleep, sit or eat anymore and vowed to seek justice! But what can a wee little bear do? Inspired by old myths he aims to learn three martial techniques to combat his enemies:
- Solo the Hitmons in Cianwood Gym to learn the secret Thunder Punch.
- Lead the team through Ice Path to master the long lost Ice Punch.
- Solo Blaine at the volcano to master the mythical Fire Punch.

These elemental punches can't be forgotten. Teddy can evolve after the first two punches, but you're encouraged to man up and wait until after Blaine. But that isn't the only challange: Teddy still has to find the burglar and serve justice: Again he must solo three trainers before he can get to the right one:
- Solo Whitney
- Solo 2 of Karen's pokemon (3 if Ursaring).
- Solo Red's Pikachu.

Eventhough Whitney refuses to fork over her badge, and Karen has the trademark golden locks, it turns out it was that ratty Pikachu all along! It even wore a wig in disguise! Make sure that Teddy uses Rest at least once during your final solo: see how Red likes it when you sleep in his bed!

Have Fun!

Hint: You can catch him in Dark Cave before the first gym. Be warned: he appears only during the morning at level 2! Buy the Elemental Punches in advance in Goldenrod so that you can learn them on the spot after completion. You're kinda supposed to keep Rest as your final move, but I'm willing to be lenient on this one.

EDIT: I got ninja'd trying to write proper prose and grammar and reducing the overall length.. Sigh.. I should have reserved.. Okay, you may substitute Whitney for Morty, Chuck or Jasmine.

King, catch yourself an Ekans and name it Deception.
Following your deception in the PMD mafia, this Ekans forges himself a fake Role PM.
Fake Role PM said:
Dear Pokémon,
You are Seviper.

You are The Fang Snake Pokémon, prepared to fight tooth and tail against all foes, utilizing poison to sap enemy strength. You will use your toxic abilities to aid LoudKirbyKing in this Scramble.

As a Seviper, you must continue your valiant battle against the ferocious
Zangoose. However, since Zangoose don't live in Johto, you have decided to take out their allies, the Hoppip line. Solo all Hoppip/Skiploom/Jumpluff

To prove yourself as the best battler around, you must solo one trainer in each gym.

You are allied with LoudKirbyKing. You win if LoudKirbyKing becomes a Pokémon master.
However, Deception's real role PM is as follows:
Real Role PM said:
Dear Pokémon,
You are Ekans.

Sneaky and devious, you have successfully disguised yourself as a Seviper.
However, you will have to work hard to maintain this disguise.

You may only use moves Seviper can learn.

If you fail to solo a Hoppip, Skiploom, or Jumpluff more than once, your disguise is shattered and you cannot be healed with potions anymore, because who would give potions to a backstabbing snake?

If you fail to solo at least one trainer in a gym, you cannot lead the party until the next gym has been defeated, because only a group of mafia n00bs would follow a village leader like that.

You are allied with LoudKirbyKing. You win if LoudKirbyKing becomes a Pokémon master.
Deception must solo at least two Pokémon in the elite four.

Good luck, King.

I still need a Leave Out All the Rest, Iradescent, and One Step Closer pokemon for my Linkin Park Scramble. Thanks to the 3 of you who already gave me challanges!

I will make a poke made from Leave out all the rest for you Ax. Just let me go over the lyrics first.

Ok, Axmaster, take LOATR the Tauros. Your restrictions are based on the following lines:

"After my dreaming/I awoke with this fear"
This means that it must know and keep Rest and use it when you get statused (poison, burn, para) or when your HP is in the red. After it wakes up, it panics and must use it's strongest move.

"Reasons to be Missed/ and don't resent me"
Must have two moves without perfect accuracy ASAP. If you miss, switch him out and heal him. If you cannot heal him (full health and no status), then do something nice for him (give him a vitamin or a haircut or something along those lines).

"Don't be afraid/ I've taken my beating"
Have him face his fear and solo Chuck and Pryce.

"Keep me in your memory/ Leave out all the rest"
Do three memorable experiences with only him on your team (no one else).
1. Solo Erika
2. Solo 1 legend
3. Solo the last gym's trainers minus Clair.

loudkirbyking, take Derp the Dunsparce. It has such a derpy expression that it has devoted its life to getting derpy hax. Luckily, its ability (Serene Grace) is perfect for this. By the first E4 Derp must know only moves that Serene Grace raises the effect chance for.

Have fun!

Colosseum update is up. How the hell did Cipher last this long when they leave all their keys on the ground?

Looks good, except Endquote's... Still a bit mad at me or something? Lol, jkjk. I'll start this up later. Like I said, I don't mind too much hard-ness, 'long as it ain't solo Red with a Sentret hard or something. If I have to walk into the Elite 4 with anything level 80 or above, then that's a bit overkill lol.

Sorry shiny, all ready got 6 slots. And you should finish postgame, speaking of Endquote's annoyance at me lol.

@KS, I thought I said I wanted a Medium challange, not hard-very hard! I don't mind a Tauros, but with those solo restrictions, that won't be easy. Also, knowing 2 moves with less than perfect accuracy might be problamatic. If you are willing to change it to Solo Chuck and solo any other gym leader, and know 1 move with less than perfect accuracy, then accepted! If not, would you please change it? Thanks.

Great as usual Sage Chow! Glad to hear that Serene is being useful :P I love how you sove you problems so creatively.

As for my update... yeah I've been doing a little bit every day but this is turning out to be a really long chapter, so I don't know when I'll finish it. Hopefully not too much longer. I'm on my way to Mossdeep now, but there's all sorts of surrounding area to explore and it pretty much needs to be done because otherwise Tate and Liza will severely outlevel me. Hopefully it won't take that much longer.

Ax, I just realized something aboutr the solos I gave you where Tauros has to be the only poke on your team.

If he misses an attack in those three solos, just make him happy for how many times he misses.

Sorry Ax. That was my fault >_>

Yeah, same here pretty much Jimera. I won't be able to finish Chapter 6 until this weekend, as I have to draft an entire research paper tonight :(. Chapter 6 will have 2 gym battles(Jasmine turned out so much better than I thought), and the Team Rocket Mohogany base to boot.

@KS, it's fine.

I still need an Iradescent and a One Step Closer base scramblemon for my Linkin Park Soul Silver Scramble. Thanks to the four who gave me my challanges so far!

Reserving OneStep the Cyndaquil (fixed it)

Everything you say to me: You may never use a sound-based move, and switch out when hit by one after the 2nd gym

I need a little room to breathe: Can not be used in double battles

I found bliss in ignorance: Must solo 25 smiling Pokémon to evolve into Feraligatr, as well as Whitney's Clefairy (she does not count for the 25)

I'm about to break: Can not use health-restoring items if in the red and can only use Physical moves when in the red.

Just like before: As you'll remember from Whut?errrr, you can not switch out or use a Full Heal/Chesto Berry/ etc. if OneStep is put to sleep my means of an opponent's Hypnosis/ Sleep Powder, or he can not fight in the rest of the battle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)