Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

I'm back!

TalkingLion, take a Lotad and name it Lily if female and Tad if male.
This Lotad is constantly at war with itself, because it cannot decide if it likes being the Water type or the Grass type more.

As a Lotad, it cannot use water or grass-type attacks yet, because it has yet to decide.
Solo a trainer in a gym with only Astonish to evolve to Lombre.

As a Lombre, it has a decision to make.
Pick a type.

Water:
As a Water-type, it can use no Grass-type moves.
It must learn and keep at least two water-type moves ASAP, and must set up Rain Dance in all gym battles not being soloed by somebody else. (TM is on the Abandoned Ship)
It must solo ten trainer-owned Fire-types to evolve to Ludicolo, and must solo at least two Pokémon in the elite four.

Grass:
As a Grass-type, it can use no Water-type moves.
It must learn and keep at least two grass-type moves ASAP, and must solo a gym leader with only Grass-type moves.
It can evolve to Ludicolo after soloing ten trainer-owned Water-types, and must solo at least two Pokémon in the elite four.

Good luck!

@TalkingLion, take a Mudkip named . For this challange, you get to pick Mudkip's restrictions! Each restriction listed below has a matching point value. Decide which ones you will do, and add up the points to see what amazing feats your Mudkip will have to do.

1: 2 or fewer Attacking moves
2: Never evolve to Swampert
3: Never evolve to Marshtomp
1: No SE moves
2: No X items
3: No items, including held items
2: No STAB
1: Only use 3 move slots

1-2 Points: That few points <_< Name your Mudkip Coward. For being so afraid of a difficult challange, Coward needs someone inspiring to give him courage, so solo Brawly while below level 19 at the start of the battle. By defeating his tough Fighting Pokemon, Coward becomes more confident in Pokemon battles. To really test his skill, Coward must solo at least one fully-evolved Pokemon of every type, and your Rival on Route 119. Finally, to fully overcome his fears, Coward must solo an E4 member, or Wally at the end of Victory Road.

3-5 Points: Name your Mudkip Steady. Pretty solid, nothing spectacular, kinda like Normal Pokemon. Solo Norman. After soloing Norman, Steady realizes that the best thing for him to do to be a successful Pokemon is follow the path of experts, so he can only use competitive moves (If you can't find it listed in a Smogon analysis, don't use it). Finally, criminals make the world unsteady, so Steady must knock out at least one Pokemon in every Admin fight unless this conflicts with another challange.

6-8 Points: Name your Mudkip Brave. This daring Mudkip is always looking to help his teammates and save them from fierce foes. Brave must solo every Team Magma/Aqua member until after Mt. Chimney, by which point Brave realizes they aren't a threat at all. He finally finds another powerful trainer to protect his teammates from in the duo of Tate and Liza; Brave must be used the entire battle, and none of your Pokemon must be allowed to faint. Finally, solo one E4 member.

9-11 Points: Name your Mudkip Hero. Your Mudkip is adored and loved by all as a hero for his crazy stunts, and should be treated as such. He has made plans to solo Winona, your rival on Route 110, and Juan. You will have a riot if you, an ordinary trainer, dare to interrupt the great Hero's plans, so I wouldn't argue with him about it.

12-14 Points: Name your Mudkip Insane. This Mudkip has finally crossed the line. He escaped from an insane asylum and is disguised as an ordinary Pokemon on your team; you could turn him in, but you would be arrested for not turning him in sooner. Underestimating his power, you kept him restrained from going wild, but he escaped your grasped and solo'd Roxanne. You focus ever more on him, never letting him get away from you, but the length of your journey is exhausting...finally near Norman you slip, and he escapes for another gym solo. Frustrated, you dedicate the rest of your journey to keeping him from running wild. It works for a while, but once again the E4 gets you distracted, and you give up, allowing him to solo 2 E4 Pokemon.

15 Points: You're awesome :) Name your Mudkip Daredevil, and solo Wallace.

Seriously, solo the champion. Good luck!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Reserving a Linoone for TalkingLion.

TalkingLion, you get Veenacor the Linoone. This Linoone hates Pokemon Box and thus the NGC is also a piece of crap according to this Linoone. Thus, it must solo 10 Pokemon of the colours that the GameCube was released in, that is, Black, Purple and Orange (or Yellow, since Orange is rare).

Linoone also hates the Extremespeed move and all priority moves, believing them to be cheap. Thus, it must aim to make itself as slow as possible. Never allow Veenacor to fight a Pokemon who gives out Speed EV's (if she's leading and you encounter one, switch out immediately), and if you should find an item like Iron Ball (or whatever slowing down item is available in emerald), give it to her (this is optional as to whether you want to take any detours to find one, but if you do come across one, you are obligated to make her hold it). If she gets hit by a priority move, she must land the finishing blow on the Pokemon that hit her with said priority move.

The last stipulation is that Veenacor likes to take it really slow. So, you must have racked up at least 14 hours of play time before beating the E4. If you choose, you may have Veenacor solo a Gym Leader, or a Magma/Aqua high-ranking person, to knock 2 hours off that minimum time limit. You can do this however many times you want, to knock off as much time you want. During any solos you may attempt, she is allowed to fight Pokemon who give Speed EVs, however any Pokemon she solos in these attempts do NOT count to her required 10 kills of each colour of NGC.

Merry Christmas!

@TalkingLion, take Shenron the Ralts, this Ralts has the power of the Eternal Dragon and has the ability to grant wishes. But those wishes are limited. They may only be used to improve itself and are difficult to aquire. It has 5 major flaws:

1. It cannot evolve into Gardevoir
2. It is under the effect of Torment
3. It can only learn level up moves
4. It cannot battle fighting or poison types
5. It cannot use 2 damaging moves in a row

Right off the bat, you get 1 free wish to remove any of the above flaws. To remove any more flaws, you can do one of these 3 things:

1. Solo a Gym Leader
2. Solo a member of the E4
3. Solo 10 trainer owned Dark Types (must remove Flaw 3 to complete)

Only 1 wish may be given from those 3, so soloing 3 Gym leaders will not get you 3 wishes. Also, 1 Flaw will be permanent, if all wishes are aquired.

That is my signature challange. Have fun!

Reserving for TalkingLion.

TalkingLion, take NO SKY the Gulpin!
This Gulpin regrets what happened with Sky the Swablu and DR.PROTECT the Slugma, and wants revenge!
First, he must have Rain Dance and Ice Beam, to help keep the weather rainy and cold.
When he participates in a battle, no one can use a flying-type move until the end of the next battle.
To evolve, he must learn Rain Dance, Ice Beam, and solo 10 Swablus after setting up Rain Dance and killing the with Ice Beam.
After evolving, he must learn Amnesia and Sludge Bomb, then solo Winona's Altaria, and Juan after Amnesia and Rain Dance.

Have fun!

(btw, no hard feelings, just this was a fun idea for a scramblemon.)

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Merry Christmas Scramblers! Now, I had several scrambles going at a slow pace but then my phone's SD card crapped out and I lost all my progress. ;(

But, seeing as how I'm off from work for the next week I figure I'll start myself a new scramble!

So I leave it to you scramblers. I first want you to pick the game I will scramble on. The game must be from the GBA or earlier. (RBYGSCRSE)

I reserve the right to reject any challange I feel is stupid. Bear in mind I cannot trade.

Go!

Reserving for BiGGiE.

First, you will play Pokemon Yellow!

BiGGiE, you get Suicidal the Pikachu!
This Pikachu is very suicidal, and loves pain.
He must only have one status move, and contact moves.
He can only attack once he has been attacked with a damaging move.
He must faint X number of times before each Gym Leader the number of the next badge. (For Brock, faint once, Misty, faint twice, so on and so forth.)
Have fun!

BIGGIE, even though I do not know you as well as my other friends, I'll give you BIGGIE the Snorlax.

You seem to be a nice guy, so BIGGIE will also be a nice guy: must solo 15 Rocket Grunts.

Your Avatar appears to be supprised, and so shall BIGGIE: must run or switch against Ghosts unless it is your last poke.

Because you have a Bear Avatar and because bears get angry easly, if BIGGIE gets hit by a CH, kill the poke immiediely.

Finally, BIGGIE must know one Level up move, One TM, one HM, and one move of your choice
Good luck and have fun :D

Hey guys, remember my Black Scramble? I'm actually gonna try finishing that today-tomorrow, stay tuned for the final battles!
Hey Waterwarrior, just wondering, once you've finished this scramble challenge could you let me take back that karrablast? I want to give his challenge to someone else, only I'll actually make it fairer this time. Also, I want to apologise again for the absolute worthlessness that was Karrablast. If you want, even though its the last few battles, you can evolve him and use physical moves again. Bit late I know, but its the least I can do.

@BiGGiE, take 2BAMaster the Squirtle. He is based off of the Pokémon theme song, as we all know that Yellow was inspired by the anime.

-I wanna be the very best: Must be one of the two highest-leveled pokes on your team at all possible times.
-Like no one ever was: If Suicidal, Bulbasaur (if you get one), or Charmander (if you get one) are in a battle, 2BAMaster can not be in that battle
-To catch them is my real test: 2BAMaster MUST be out whenever you want to catch a Pokémon
-To train them is my cause: Regarding the pokes you catch with the above restriction, they must lead the party and Squirtle must switch in to every battle until it levels up (i.e. if you catch a Pidgey at lvl 5, Pidgey must lead the party and switch to Squirtle in every battle until you reach lvl 6)
-I will travel across the land: Must solo 10 wild Pokémon on every route
-Searching far and wide: Solo any Rapidash you see, as well as Zapdos and Articuno (if you don't get it, go watch the opening sequence)
-Each Pokémon to understand: You can get rid of any one of the above restrictions (couldn't think of anything else)
-The power that's inSIIIIIIIIDE: Learn at least one TM move

@luigiowns, you can use that Karrablast whenever you want, you don't need my permission to do it again :S
Also, its lvl 29. I've done enough grinding as is. As awesome as having an Escavalier would be, I want to get the Scramble done this year...

Hey guys, I'm back, both my Firered and HG challange are finished, kinda disappointed I didn't record the E4 for firered. Gyarados soloed Agatha, Lance, and half of Gary!!

But anyways, lets get a new scramble going with a throwback pokemon yellow challange!
Rules:
All pokemon must be able to fully evolve.
No full gym solos.
Medium difficulty.
No drudgery/excessive grinding.
No move restrictions (:
No magikarp, pidgey, ratatatatata, legendaries

I'll accept almost everything, but I still reserve the right to reject anything I don't like.

Take Exeggcute name "Fried".
He has to take part in atleast one battle and kill atleast one pokemon in every city/town/route.

Jon, take Better the Spearow Better only has 5 restrictions:

1). Solo one Gym trainer in each gym.
2). Evolve after soloing your rival in Cerulian.
3). Must defeat an Onix, Graveler, and Rhyhorn at some point in the game.
4). May not attack unless it uses a status move first.
5). Take out your rival's starter in every battle with him.

It is through these ways that Better can become better.

Have fun :)

Reserving for BiGGiE and jon eod

BiGGiE, take Charger the Rhyhorn. Charger just loves to charge things with his horn, so he must always keep Horn Attack and use it in every battle. After soloing one gym leader with only Horn Attack,he may evolve.
Now, Charger realises that his horn could be even more powerful, to teach Charger Horn Drill ASAP. It must be used in every battle (doesn't have to hit), and Charger must solo 10 trainers with only Horn Drill. Charger must solo one E4 member of your choice, because Charger just destroys the opposition with his horn.

jon eod, take Flower the Bulbasaur. Flower wants to be the most beautiful grass-type in all of Kanto. To achieve this, Flower must solo every trainer in Erika's gym (not Erika herself). After this, Flower may evolve into Venusaur.
After evolution, Flower looks in the mirror, and sees that he is the UGLIEST grass-type in all of Kanto. Rename him Acid. Acid now wants to be the best Poison-type in all of Kanto, so he must solo every trainer in Koga's gym (not Koga.)
After this, Acid is still not the most beautiful grass type, or the best poison type, but he is at peace with himself. Rename him Peace. He realises he will never be perfect, but he doesn't care. Peace must solo Bruno of the E4, so that Peace can be the best he can be.

@Biggie
Catch a Paras in Mt.Moon and name it Shrooms. Shrooms loves its shrooms and has to know either stun spore or spore at all times (if you catch it and it doesnt know stunspore, level it up ASAP). Shrooms also has a hatred for TeamRocket for endangering his friends in Mt. Moon, and thus must solo Jesse & James every time you meet. Once he evolves, he realizes that abusing spores is a terrible thing. if you chose to keep spore, he may only use it once in any battle, and if you chose to keep stun spore, he may only use it twice in any battle (and if you kept both, only once each per battle). Lastly, he has to solo giovanni in the Silph co and as a gym leader, to finish his crusade against TeamRocket.

@jon eod
Take a Caterpie and name it Ash. like Ash's caterpie, it has to be the first pokemon you capture. after that, you have to attempt to fight and defeat a wild pidgeotto in the viridian forest (if you lose no biggie). it may evolve into metapod after your attempt. after that it may evolve whenever you want it to, but it has to defeat every weedle/kakuna/beedrill you fight on your journey. lastly it cant ever be the lowest level pokemon in your team (so you actually use it and it doesnt just sit in your party).

have fun :P

Reserving for jon.

jon, take Elemental the Tauros!

The only restriction is to solo all Fire, Ice, and Electric pokemon, but never go into battle against a Normal type.

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Uh, what qualifies as a contact move? Can you clear that up for me?

So I have a Pikachu, a Squirtle, a Paras, a Snorlax, and a Rhyhorn. That means one more to go.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Merry Christmas Scramblers! Since it has been forever since I posted in this thread, I would like to request an Emerald Scramble. I want fun and unique challanges. Other than that, any thing goes. Scramble away!
You get Walrus the Christmas Spheal. You must evolve him into a Walrein before the Eighth Gym, and solo Drake with it. However, you can only use three Ice type moves in the whole battle, so make each (OHKO) count. Also Walrein likes to chop down Christmas trees so have him solo every Grass type you find.

Since Walrein likes giving gifts more than receiving them it can only have one item used on it per battle. Merry Christmas Scramble thread and everyone go on the social group and click the thread "completely awesome idea" so we can get a team for the Ubers tournament in the forums.

You need a flying type. Take a Zubat. It always has to have Leech life. If it dies, you cannot use it until you level up another pokemon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)