Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

@Threadshot-
If that challange kills my Torchic you are so f***ing dead............
Anyway started my diamond scramble and now i am waiting for my eggs to hatch, current team status

Piplup(Potassium)-Male
Modest
lvl9
Moves:
1. Bubble
2. Growl
3. Pound

Eggx2
Egg 1 Status-No-where near hatching
Egg 2 Status-No-where near hatching

Pineco(Realsteel)-Male
Quirky
lvl14(lol)
Moves:
1. Protect
2. Bug Bite
3. Explosion.....
4. Cant remember

This will be my scramble Base
The pokemon are:
@ Grassblade

Take a Piplup and name it Pecola. Solo Falkner or Bugsy ( your choice ) with only Bubble to evolve into Prinplup. As a Prinplup, it realises that it's not the same pokemon as he used to be. He becomes very agressive towards other water types, and so it must solo each and every one of them. Solo 25 trainer-owned water types to evolve into Empoleon. When he evolved, he came to it's senses. It now loves water types, and so, he must know at least 2 water type attacks, one of the attacks still being Bubble.

GrassBlade, take Patriot the Treecko. Your Treecko is the same one who appeared as a Grovyle in Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Darkness and Sky. Therefore, he must try to prevent the destruction of the world. To evolve into Grovyle, Patriot must solo every Team Rocket member in Slowpoke Well, because they are evil and want to take over the world.

As a Grovyle, Patriot must acquire the move set of Leaf Blade, Dig, Quick Attack and Absorb ASAP (just like Grovyle's moveset in Mystery Dungeon.) He must keep this move set forever. He also hates Dunknoir, Sableye and all other ghost-types, so he must solo every ghost-type you encounter. Solo Morty, because he is the leader of the ghosts. He also has to stop Team Rocket again, and so must solo every Team Rocket executive in the Radio Tower. After completing this, Patriot may evolve into Sceptile.

Now that Patriot has saved the world, he can do whatever he likes. All restrictions on his move set are lifted, and he no longer has to solo ghost types. BUT! Patriot has discovered that Lance, supposedly a 'good guy' has actually been plotting to bring Primal Dialga back to destroy the world! Patriot must foil his plan by soloing Lance.

@Grassblade
Take a Torchic and name it Torch. Solo either Falkner or Bugsy(whichever one you dont chose) with 1 move of your choice to evolve into Combusken(Sorry Grassblade but he might want it to evolve early). Must solo all rock types you find and after it becames Blaziken and you beat the E4, must solo Misty and Brock

Grassblade, take 007 the Turtwig. I'll edit soon.

007 is on a mission to find his moveset. As the guy in charge of him, you must help him.

1). Finding Leech Seed: solo an entire gym (leader included).
2). Finding Curse: defeat the rival 3X. Must solo two of those times.
3). Finding Synthisis: solo the Lighthouse.
4). Finding Wood Hammer: solo the red Gyarados and a total of three Dragonair.

eserving for GrassBlade.

GrassBlade, take Treadshot the Mudkip!

This Mudkip is secretly Treadshot A1's son, and wants to follow in his legacy!
First, he may never use any attacking moves, ever.
Second, if he is thrown away by Vanguard, every other Pokemon on the team has to spam non-attacking moves until the next major battle (Cyrus, Gym Leaders, Rivals, Admins), and then they can use regular moves again. (They can use regular moves for that battle.)
Finally, he must solo a gym after you get Vanguard.

Happy holidays!
(btw, thank you Treadshot for giving me the inspiration to do this :)

Few posts later:It's okay, you can use one attacking move, but only every 4 turns, but then you have to solo 2 gyms.

I wasn't aware there was a slot reserved for me. Well, I don't like to disappoint. So extra hard difficulty it is. Screw you and your medium difficulty, I'm making this immensely difficult.

Since I get left with Chimchar, you get Vanguard the Chimchar. Vanguard is a guy who just doesn't like playing favourites. He'll kill anyone, and he'll kill all equally. So, he must be able to hit from both sides of the spectrum, using both Physical and Special attacks. He must have one move of each, and then never use his other attacks, unless they do no damage.

But that's too easy, telling you to use a MixApe with mixed attacks. So you need to use Vanguard extremely often. And you can never, ever, ever fly. Nor can you use items on Vanguard, though he may hold an item (which is the only item he can use, as long as it is an item that will activate while it's being held like Sitrus Berry) and that item may be replenished. Lead with Vanguard at all times, as long as it doesn't conflict with another challenge. He must solo at least 7 Pokemon per route (this is a once off thing, so as soon as you solo 7, you can traverse that route however many times you like and it wont reset). By now you're wondering, "whats the catch?". The catch is, whenever Vanguard falls into yellow health or below, you must throw out 15 items in your bag (so, like 15 poke balls, or 5+5+5, etc.) or P10000 worth of items, whichever comes LATER. If you ever reach 0 money, or are unable to fulfill these two conditions when Vanguard falls into yellow health, you must choose one team member. That team member gets thrown into the ocean, or thrown into a blender. Either way, you can't use that team member ever again, and all it's restrictions are null and void (you can not choose Vanguard himself to die). If it should happen that Vanguard falls into yellow health more than five times (so, 6th and onwards), the payment for your failure is 20 items or P12500, whichever comes LATER. If it should happen that Vanguard faints for any reason, then you must choose one team member. That team member cannot be used for any remaining gym battles, or if your are past the eighth gym, then that Pokemon may not be used against the Champion (the E4 are still fair game).

To make it doable, you may hack in Vanguard after the third gym, but must have hacked him in before the fifth gym. His level when you hack him in is (the number of badges you have x 5).

So yeah, good luck. I made it as brain-destroyingly hard as I could. Hope you like it.

For Easy Mode (if you're a coward), then each instance of "LATER" can be replaced by the word "FIRST", and you should then stock up on mail because it's cheap. Throw out 15 mail, it won't cost you much. But that's if you're a chicken.

Well, here we go again with the beginning stuff, names, genders (girl, because I obviously am one), rival's name, stupid people and your apparent best friend teaching you basics. So, due to Treadshot's challange and the inevitable throwing a pokemon into the ocean, I named myself Mean and picked a cyndaquil. Then I went to Mr. Pokemon's House. Wait... Why is Professor Oak here? In Johto? With a Radio Show. What if another young trainer from Pallet town wanted a starter? Irresponsible idiot... Oh well, at least he gave me something.
Oak: If you don't talk about me being here, I'll give you a pokedex.
Mean: Sure (Idiot, he has a freaking talk show)
Oak: Deal's done then.
Then I hacked all but Treadshot's family and proceeded. 007 however, was a girl, earning the nickname 007 Rule 63, who then proceeded to solo N00B (Rival)'s Totadile. 1 done! Then I proceed to plow through the beginning Routes and Sprout Tower. Well, Torch is helpful defeating the Bellsprout. Still, with no Awakenings, Hyp-nomiss is very cheap. I had to freaking switch in 007 and Patriot to take them.
Blah Blah niceness speeches. Gee Treadshot needs one. Oh well, after a failed level 12 attempt at bubble soloing Falkner, I grinded to level 14. Check that, Level 15. Stupid Pidgey had to use Sand-Attack.
More importantly: Pecola vs Pidgeotto
Tackle! Bubble!
Repeat 4 times.
Potion! Roost!
Wait, it has Roost?! FFFFFFFF! Bubble does 1/5 when not Torrent Boosted and 1/4 with boost. And I have no PP restores...
*13 more turns with alternating heals and attacks...
Well, Roost should be depleted. So has bubble though...
Gets 2 crits in a row with enough health to survive a tackle.
Well, this is it!
Gust!
Well, shit. It has never used it once! (Well actually, once on Poor Patriot who was 6 levels lower)
*Survives With 1 health.
Yay, I can just heal it back next turn!
Crits again...
Well, I just won! *Does victory dance!

Summary:
[pimg] 393 [/pimg]
Pecola @ Lv 15
Gentle Nature
Peck
Bubble
Growl
Water Sport
Solo Falkner or Bugsy: Complete
Solo 25 trainer owned water types + all others: Not even Close
2 water type moves, counting bubble: Complete!

Seen most action, very overleveled besides Torch. Bubble is very weak though...

[pimg]255[/pimg]
Torch@ Lv 13
Serious Nature
Focus Energy
Growl
Ember
Scratch

Swept Sprout Tower easily. Very Powerful w/ legit STAB.
Solo Bugsy w/ Ember: Not Done
Solo all rock types: Not Started
Solo Misty+Brock: No Kanto, Sorry.

[pimg]390[/pimg]
Lonely Nature
007 Rule 63@ Lv 10
Tackle
Withdraw
Absorb

All she did was solo a totadile +grind.

Soloed Rival: 1/3
Soloed Lighthouse: Not Complete
Solo Dragonairs+Red Gyarados: Not Done
Solo an entire Gym: Nope.

[pimg]252[/pimg]
Mild Nature
Patriot @ Lv 7
Absorb
Pound
Leer

Not used yet.

Moveset: 1/4
Solos: Not done

No, I did not defeat Morty yet. Why the title is like that, you’ll find out. Anyways, after defeating that SOB Falkner, I proudly walked outside until wait, look, the old stalker calls me. Fantastic.You want me to hold your egg. Sure why not. Gimme a moment
*Checks TMs Togepi can get*
Ok then. Only Rock Smash...
Shit I bumped into a Kimono Girl. Just act innocent...
Kimono Girl: HOW DID YOU GET THAT EGG?!!!!

Me: Ummmm
Kimono Girl: Oh Mr Pokemon gave it to the stalker who gave it to you. *Walks Away*
Me: The Hell?
There is absolutely no explanation for that. Seriously! If she was psychic, then she wouldn't need to yell at me. /minirant
Anyways, continuing. *Lets Pecola solo stupid fishermen.*
*Beats up rest of the Route*
Let's go into this cave! Perfectly Safe.
*Goes up to get items*
Wait, if I just defeated his only pokemon and he said his pokemon was keeping the cave bright, why is the cave still bright. Either he hates he pokemon or pokemon just made no sense. Again.

Anyways, I advance past the horribly weak cave, grabbing some KOs with Pecola. Ahh, Azelea. Wait, Patriot smells evilness. I get the random dialogue. Oh well, off to defeat those Grunts.
*Patriot easily solos all of them*
That was quick.. You think w/ the type disadvantages and stuff... Oh well.
Now for Bugsy.
*Torch easily destroys the gym with an excellent Ember attack*
Well, that was boring. How about the Rival?
007 vs Gastly.
Withdraw! Curse!
Wait shit...
*switches into Pecola*
Curse x2!
Holy Crap that was easy!
007 vs Zubat.
After 2 more withdraws, I start tackling. This takes a while.
*Jeopardy Music Plays for about 15 minutes.*
Done! Stupid Leech Life.
007@+3 Defense vs Croconaw
Bite!
*Does about 9/34 hp*
Holy Crap! Seriously.
Absorb does 1/5 damage.
Oh boy. Fantastic.
For some reason it spams Scary Face...
Absorb FTW!
And now, for the ultimate upgrade! Headbutt w/ a ridiculous 70 BP!
Everyone gets the upgrade! Hooray!
Woah look, another dumb Kimono Girl. Seriously, the exit is where you probably came from anyways. Jeez.
Anyways I get the bike and eliminate all trainers within a 3 mile radius.
And Now I'm 9 levels higher than all the Gym Trainers. Fantastic.
007 vs Clefable
Razor Leaf! OHKO
Vs Miltank
Razor Leaf! A critical hit! Goes into Yellow. Stomp!
Razor Leaf! The foes Miltank Fainted!
Lolwhut!

No summary for this match, due to me currently beating up Morty.

Alright everyone, I've finished another chapter of my Scramble Challange! This one is rather short I will warn you, at least written wise. It actually took a large amount of play time to do it but it didn't translate itno much writing... but that said, next chapter is the big one and I'll be taking on the Elite Four, so you'll want to keep an eye out for that!

1 more poke needed plox. I would like 2 challenges one for my Pokemon yellow and one for White and if anyone wants to they can do me a heart gold but I'm not too bothered, Nicknames would be appreciated, even a little story :L (Oh and no trading in all )

Pokemon Yellow :Make it Super hard hard hard, Don't mind using pre evos such as caterpie and magikarp as long as they eventually evolve. Don't mind not using pikachu either.

1.Pikachu
For Yellow, you get Phita the Pikachu. Phita is a very competitive Pokemon, and it likes to win. I mean it really likes to win. In fact, it likes to win so much, it sets a handicap on its opponents. So, you must never lead with Phita (as soon as you have another Pokemon), and you must use another Pokemon to lower an opposing Pokemon to less than half it's health. Then, switch in Phita and KO the Pokemon. You must do this once every time you turn on the system. The catch is that for every health point you lose from Phita being hit by the opponent, you must throw out items equal to P(the number of HP you lost x (number of gym badges you have + 1) x (number of Pokemon you have caught) + 500) in value. If you are unable to fulfill this requirement, or hit 0 money because of it, you must choose one Pokemon on your team. It must not be used in any remaining gymE4/Champion battles, excluding required solos.

2.Pidgeotto
--Pidgeotto, catch in Viridian Forest.
--Solo Brock
--6 levels above your entire party
--Upon entering Cerulean Pidgeotto now needs to only be 5 levels above your entire party
--Solo Rival 3 (the one at Cerulean)
--Solo Misty's Starmie
--Pidgeotto only needs to be 4 levels above your entire party
--Sit out Victory Road in its entirety
--Cannot be used against Bruno or Lance
--Must faint against the rival's Eeveelution and can never be used again.

3.Abra
For Yellow, you get Teleport the Abra. Guess what Teleport's favourite move is? Yep, it's teleport. Catch him as earless possible, and you may NOT up sleep powder or anything to catch him- just throw pokeballs. This is because you wouldn't want to stop your new friend from using his favourite move, would you? Obviously, your Abra must ALWAYS know teleport, and use it extremely often. Whenever Teleport is used in battle, it must use teleport at least once. However, I'm going to give you a choice here- you don't HAVE to use teleport in every battle, but if you don't you have to use the move IMMEDIATELY afterwards, to take you back to the pokecenter you last visited. Oh, and that pokecenter cannot be the one closest to your current location. Well, this isn't hard, just annoying, so here's the nasty bit. Your Abra may never evolve into Alakazam, because Alakazam is way too overrated. Teleport may only learn Psychic-type moves, because he knows that they are super broken in gen 1. He also wants to prove that he's better than every other psychic type in the WORLD, and so must solo every single one of them you encounter, ESPECIALLY Sabrina's team. You may never use any items on Teleport, because he thinks he doesn't need them. Anyway, make sure that Teleport is always your team's highest-levelled pokemon, because he's that awesome.

4.Magikarp
You get loser the Magikarp, since you want hard i say you must solo Lt Surges or Erikas gym with it for it to evolve.
It cant use/learn any STAB, can never use any moves with more then 70BP and can never faint a pokemon(oh except for the gym of course). Enjoy :)

5.Poliwag
Yellow: Take Allegiance the Poliwag!
This Poliwag pledges allegiance to all Psychic-types in the world, and will follow their footprints! However, he thinks that they are a big pack of wusses.
So, you must solo all Fighting types. Easy, right? Wrong.
You see, the Psychic Corporation figured this out already and placed some limitations on him.
First, he has to evolve into his final form ASAP.
Then, he has restrictions based on evolution.
Poliwag: Must have one Psychic move.
Poliwhirl: No move usable above or at 60 power, after STAB. Two Psychic moves, if one is over 60 cannot use.
Poliwrath: No move above 30 power after STAB, three Psychic moves, if one is over 60 cannot use.

Pokemon White: Again Super Hard Hard Hard please >_> You can pick my starter or I can not use one at all, I wanna use this scramble to get to know black white more as i raced through it once and never really got into it. Oh and I like getting starters who cant evolve until i beat last gym leader etc :P

1.Mienfoo
For White, you get Vynasta the Mienfoo. Vynasta loves to fight, but only against Pokemon tha have been raised by a trainer. Wilds are so weak anyway. He's a competitive Mienfoo, and plays LC matches all day. So, he must be used to solo any and all trainer Pokemon who haven't yet reached their last evolutionary stage (this includes Middle Cup Pokemon like Boldore), as long as this doesn't conflict with another challenge. Vynasta also likes to share the pain he takes from these battles. During these solos, he may never ever switch, and can only use a held item (you may use potions on him outside of battle, but in battle, only his held item!). If he ever faints, then choose one Pokemon on your team. That Pokemon loses one moveslot, permanently (So if you have, say, a Cloyster and you choose to lose Ice Shard, then even if you replace Ice Shard with another move, because it's in the same slot, it cannot be used). You may choose any pokemon and any moveslot, and the results do stack (so if you faint twice, then two slots are gone. If you faint 24 times, then game over because all your moveslots are gone). Vynasta can evolve whenever you want.

2. Tranquill
--Tranquill, catch on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at Route 6, catch on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at Route 7 and catch on Sunday at Lostlorn Forest
--Solo every Deerling you meet on Route 6 (including trainer owned mons)
--Solo every Watchog you meet on Route 7 (including trainer owned mons)
--Solo every Tranquill you meet in Lostlorn Forest
--Moves must be shared by up to 2 of the other birds, but cannot be unique to Tranquill/Unfezant
--Solo Iris' Haxorus and Ghetsis' Hydreigon

Your pokemon for White is Meatshield the Audino. MeatShield is sick of everyone thinking that Audinos are only useful for easy EXP, and sets out to prove them wrong. But, an Audino's an Audino, and there are some things you just can't change. In every battle MeatShield is in, she must lose at least 50% of his HP (not every pokemon, just every battle). Meatshield may also must only have one damage-dealing move at a time. She must use a status move before any attack she makes, because she can't help but give her enemies a chance to beat her up. And, of course, she may never attack a fellow Audino. Despite these shortcomings, she thinks she can beat every goddamned Audino-hater in Unova. MeatShield must solo Clay to prove her worth. And because I'm too lazy right now to come up with any more backstory for her, MeatShield has to solo 2 members of the E4. She can never be the lowest-levelled member of your party.

4.Cotonee (unevolveable)
You get an unevolvable and itemless Cotenee. Now you may be thinking at sub-seeding is your best option, well, you are wrong. You must use only attacking moves. Solo Cheren and Bianca every time unless any solos are contradicted. Choose one of the last 4 gyms (Leader and gym trainers) and one E4 member and do the same unless any solos are contradicted. It may never run from any battles.

5.Purrloin
White: You get GloomNDoom the Purrloin!

This Purrloin hates everything, so you have to have a non attacking Purrloin that has to lead, set up to +6 or -6 the opponent in three stats, and has to do this for at least one Pokemon per match (barring other restrictions). If Vynasta deletes one of his moveslots, then he has to solo the next trainer you see, overriding other restrictions.

6.Team magma boss

(Optional) Heart Gold: Same as White Plox except for the fact I know and love this game >_<

1.Scyther - Non technician boosted false swipe ftw -_-
For HeartGold, take Gravias the Scyther. Gravias, sadly, has trouble spelling the word Scythe. To teach her to spell this one word, you must have her fight Pokemon. She may only fight Pokemon whose names start with S, C, Y, T, H or E. But of course I need to make this challenge super hard. So, Gravias must also solo Clair and Pryce, and she must do it without using any moves that would be boosted by her ability (so no technician boosts. Or if she has swarm, then no bug moves when she's low on HP). Now for the super hard bit. Gravias needs to fight Pokemon, but she's really a nice girl at heart. She doesn't want to kill anyone. The trick is, she has to leave them in red health to help her learn to spell Scythe. So, whenever she is fighting, she must leave the opponent in red health, and then you bring in something else to finish the job (the exceptions are the gym solos, she may kill everything she finds in those gyms). If she should ever KO anything (again, except those two gym solos), she realises she's bit ever so slightly selfish, and decides to be generous to make up for it. She makes you give away items (ie throw them out) equal to P((fainted pokemon's level) / (number of badges you have yet to attain) x 250) or more in value. So obviously as you get more badges, that number will go down, but at the same time the fainted pokemon's level will increase as you get more badges. Long story short, don't make her kill anything aside from those two gyms. If you ever fail to fulfill the item requirement (you must throw them out straight after the battle, you cannot fly to a Pokemart first), then you lose one moveslot on Gravias. So don't fail it four times or your screwed.

2.Machop(Sorry I didnt mention the no trading thing -_-, If you want to do a new one go ahead but if not I'll do it with a machoke, It makes your story irrelevant but I'm fine with it, Sorry again And thanks for 3 great ones :D
HG: Machop has been working hard, and his dream is to be a glorious Machamp. One day, Machop goes to a fortune teller in neighbouring Ecruteak and was met with the frosty reply: You will never become a Machamp under a trainer. The fortune teller offers to make him a Machamp through their own means, but Machop refuses, for Machop knows better. Machop runs away to Mt. Mortar, training everyday for the day he can prove that fortune teller wrong. One day, a random trainer who had defeated Team Rocket in Ecruteak decides to take a detour through Mt. Mortar for the lulz. He is met with the Machop, who joins his party and becomes a powerful Machoke named Revenge. As you guessed it, his signature move is Revenge, and Machoke is very good at using it too. With Team Rocket infiltrating the Golednrod Radio Tower, Machoke was one of the team brought in to infiltrate the tower. He stood behind his trainer, guarding his back as they slew through tons of trainers. And at the top of the Radio Tower, they are met with the Director. Immediately, Machoke pounces on the Director, and reveals him to be Petrel. It turns out that Petrel was the one who had told Machoke that he couldn't evolve into Machamp, and Machoke in a rage smashes through his Koffing army. Realising Machoke's dream to become a Machamp, the trainer decides to do so and evolved Machoke. Machoke, now as a Machamp, is so delighted that to celebrate he decides to OHKO 175 Pokemon with his newfound strength. In the Elite 4, he is faced with the Fighting Master, Bruno, and to prove his true worth he beats Bruno and finally realises his true dream of being a master Fighting Pokemon. Machamp is so delighted that he continues to smash through Kanto, OHKOing his way through Brock. Before the great battle against Red, Machamp must begin his ultimate training by getting to Level 85 and adding up all his stats (sans HP) and averaging them: this is the amount OF Pokemon that Machamp must solo in GL rematches before fighting the Ex-champion himself. Good luck.

3.Chikorita
Finally, for Heartgold, take Fighter the Chikorita. Fighter defies all normal expectations of regular Chikorita by striving to be as badass as possible. He can only have attacking moves, because he solves his problems with his FISTS (hooves?), and he can never a move over 60 BP (discounting STAB), because he is already strong enough without high-powered moves. He must always solo your rival, because Fighter doesn't back down even at a type disadvantage. Come to think of it, Fighter can overcome any obstacle! He must solo Falker and Bugsy to evolve into Bayleef, and Pryce to evolve into Meganium, since type disadvantages are for the weak. Also, have Fighter solo Koga of the E4, to be ultimate badass by destroying a ninja. In Kanto, Fighter must solo Janine, Blaine, and Red's Charizard.

4.Magma boss
5.Diglett
Heart Gold: Take Yo!ImTired the Diglett!
This Diglett believes that a good defense is a god offense, so he must have Rest, Sleep Talk, and Endure. Because he is so tired, he doesn't care what other move he has, so have a special non-STAB move there.

6.Nidoran
Reserving HeartGold challenge for term1001.

term1001,
Take a Nidoran (M) for your playthrough. It's called Spineless.

Seeing as it's part Poison Type, it has very low self esteem. To make it of any use, its self esteem must be replenished. Its esteem begins at 0, and to raise it you must complete the following tasks:
Tasks, Esteem Gain
Catch in Poke Ball. -10
Catch in Great Ball. +1
Catch in Ultra Ball. +10
Catch in Special Ball (e.g. Moon, Friend, etc.) +7

Solo Rival (any battle) +5

Solo a Gym Junior Trainer (Johto) +1
Solo a Gym Junior Trainer (Kanto) +2
Solo a Gym Leader (Johto) +5
Solo a Gym Leader (Kanto) +7
Solo Entire Gym (Johto) extra +1
Solo Entire Gym (Kanto) extra +2

Solo 1 E4 Member besides Will (round 1) +3
Solo Will (round 1) +4
Solo Lance (round 1) +7
Solo 1 E4 Member besides Will (round 2) +5
Solo Will (round 2) +6
Solo Lance (round 2) +9

Defeat ALL Kimono Girls by itself +8
Defeat ALL Lighthouse Trainers by itself +7
Defeat ALL Route 13 trainers by itself (excluding Tim and Sue) +5

Solo Catch Ho-oh +20

Hint!Get an Ultra Ball from the Goldenrod Department Lotto.

Spineless can evolve into Wimp the Nidorino once its esteem reaches 50, and into Badass the Nidoking once its esteem reaches 100. If its esteem reaches 150, its nickname must be "Nidoking".

It's so wimpy that as a Nidoran it can only have one attacking move which must be non-STAB, and as a Nidorino it can have just two attacks: one STAB, one not. When it evolves into a Nidoking it can have three attacking moves (whether STAB or not). If it actually manages to reach 150 Esteem, it can have any moveset it likes.

In battle, it must wuss out and switch once it reaches half HP as a Nidoran. As a Nidorino, this threshold is extended to red HP, and it no longer applies as a Nidoking.

So,
-Esteem System
-Attacking Move Limitation
-Switching Out

Thanks to treadshot and tm13 and Prof Science etc. :P

Term, I resevrve your Pikachu for Yellow, a Mienfoo for White and a Scyther for HeartGold.

Editing now.

Firstly, let me introduce myself. I am Treadshot A1. Note how my name is spelt. It is NOT THreadshot A1. Secondly, I am the meanest Scrambler (voted thrice iirc) here, and I am known for making lives miserable. Since you did say Super Hard, then I guess it's my duty to make your life a living Pokemon hell.

For Yellow, you get Phita the Pikachu. Phita is a very competitive Pokemon, and it likes to win. I mean it really likes to win. In fact, it likes to win so much, it sets a handicap on its opponents. So, you must never lead with Phita (as soon as you have another Pokemon), and you must use another Pokemon to lower an opposing Pokemon to less than half it's health. Then, switch in Phita and KO the Pokemon. You must do this once every time you turn on the system. The catch is that for every health point you lose from Phita being hit by the opponent, you must throw out items equal to P(the number of HP you lost x (number of gym badges you have + 1) x (number of Pokemon you have caught) + 500) in value. If you are unable to fulfill this requirement, or hit 0 money because of it, you must choose one Pokemon on your team. It must not be used in any remaining gymE4/Champion battles, excluding required solos.

For White, you get Vynasta the Mienfoo. Vynasta loves to fight, but only against Pokemon tha have been raised by a trainer. Wilds are so weak anyway. He's a competitive Mienfoo, and plays LC matches all day. So, he must be used to solo any and all trainer Pokemon who haven't yet reached their last evolutionary stage (this includes Middle Cup Pokemon like Boldore), as long as this doesn't conflict with another challenge. Vynasta also likes to share the pain he takes from these battles. During these solos, he may never ever switch, and can only use a held item (you may use potions on him outside of battle, but in battle, only his held item!). If he ever faints, then choose one Pokemon on your team. That Pokemon loses one moveslot, permanently (So if you have, say, a Cloyster and you choose to lose Ice Shard, then even if you replace Ice Shard with another move, because it's in the same slot, it cannot be used). You may choose any pokemon and any moveslot, and the results do stack (so if you faint twice, then two slots are gone. If you faint 24 times, then game over because all your moveslots are gone). Vynasta can evolve whenever you want.

For HeartGold, take Gravias the Scyther. Gravias, sadly, has trouble spelling the word Scythe. To teach her to spell this one word, you must have her fight Pokemon. She may only fight Pokemon whose names start with S, C, Y, T, H or E. But of course I need to make this challenge super hard. So, Gravias must also solo Clair and Pryce, and she must do it without using any moves that would be boosted by her ability (so no technician boosts. Or if she has swarm, then no bug moves when she's low on HP). Now for the super hard bit. Gravias needs to fight Pokemon, but she's really a nice girl at heart. She doesn't want to kill anyone. The trick is, she has to leave them in red health to help her learn to spell Scythe. So, whenever she is fighting, she must leave the opponent in red health, and then you bring in something else to finish the job (the exceptions are the gym solos, she may kill everything she finds in those gyms). If she should ever KO anything (again, except those two gym solos), she realises she's bit ever so slightly selfish, and decides to be generous to make up for it. She makes you give away items (ie throw them out) equal to P((fainted pokemon's level) / (number of badges you have yet to attain) x 250) or more in value. So obviously as you get more badges, that number will go down, but at the same time the fainted pokemon's level will increase as you get more badges. Long story short, don't make her kill anything aside from those two gyms. If you ever fail to fulfill the item requirement (you must throw them out straight after the battle, you cannot fly to a Pokemart first), then you lose one moveslot on Gravias. So don't fail it four times or your screwed.

Hint hint, I wonder if Scyther learns False Swipe?

Term, you'll get a Pidgeotto for Yellow, a Tranquill for White and a Machop for HG. I'll be editing my challenges in as we speak. =)

Intro: lol this is tm13 a horribly ancient scrambler blahblahblah

Yellow: You get THE BEST POKEMON EVER aka Pidgeotto! Now, now, you can't just go ahead and dick out, and say that you want to catch a Pidgey? Pidgey? What's that? Nobody cares! It must be a Pidgeotto, and name it Jeigan. (this is mostly Fire Emblem-based so you'll have to look up some stuff on the origin if you don't play FE) You're lucky, ridiculously lucky. For it is your luck to get a strong Pokemon like Pidgeotto. I mean, it doesn't help that you camped in the Viridian Forest for hours on end, and sifting through thousands of Caterpies and Pidgeys, only to get your hands on the best thing ever, Pidgeotto. Jeigan is such a jeigan, and because Brock is super strongth you need assistance from your Jeigan to help smash Brock's head in! In fact, you need that assistance so badly, you HAVE to use Jeigan to solo Brock! Now then, because Jeigan is like super strong at earlygame, you need to keep it 6 levels above your other mons at all times. Enter Cerulean City, and bam, shit just happened: Jeigan now needs to be 5 levels above your other mons at all times! Isn't that just good news? Bad news, out pops Gary Motherfucking Oak and because he looks like a complete asshole Jeigan gets pissed and solos him as well. Jeigan must then solo Misty's Starmie for it is so strong you need its assistance as well. The level limit will now be lowered, so Jeigan only needs to be 4 levels above your other mons. Jeigan has no more restrictions for the rest of the game, for its Jeigan-y powers allow you to get to the E4 in record time with his ridiculous stats and all of his Pidgeot-level strength. Suddenly, it turns out that Jeigan has been suffering from sickness all this while! There's still Victory Road to conquer, so you decide NOT to use Jeigan and give him a break. Getting to the E4 was no easy job, but Jeigan's illness worsens and he has to sit out Bruno and Lance. Against the Champion though, Jeigan fainted against your rival's Eeveelution, and attempts to revive it are of no avail as he passes away on the Champion stage. As you enter the Hall of Fame, you look at Jeigan's body and shed a tear against what was possibly your biggest bro ever in the run: without him, it's impossible that you would've beaten Brock or Misty's Starmie in the first place. RIP Jeigan.

Breakdown:

--Pidgeotto, catch in Viridian Forest.
--Solo Brock
--6 levels above your entire party
--Upon entering Cerulean Pidgeotto now needs to only be 5 levels above your entire party
--Solo Rival 3 (the one at Cerulean)
--Solo Misty's Starmie
--Pidgeotto only needs to be 4 levels above your entire party
--Sit out Victory Road in its entirety
--Cannot be used against Bruno or Lance
--Must faint against the rival's Eeveelution and can never be used again.

White: Long ago, in an ancient past, a Pidove was known to troll the crap out of all his mates. For instance, he'd only bother with the moves that his brother, a Taillow, used, while simultaenously claiming to be similar to a distant cousin, a Pidgey. Perhaps everyone thought he had officially lost his mind when he declared that he would be like a Starly as well, and kicked him out into the pure wilderness. Pidove decides to explore in order to broaden his already-broadened horizons, but he makes it a point to return to his home, Lostlorn Forest, every Sunday just to troll the shit out of all his mates. Pidove has been flying around for 1000 years, having evolved naturally into a Tranquill. He makes it a point to troll the Deerlings on Route 6 every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, while he also trolls the Watchogs on Route 7 every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Tranquill is so good at trolling, that on one of his trolling trips he meets THE BANE OF ALL WILD POKEMON.

A trainer.

Thinking that he could easily troll him, he decides to challenge the trainer... only to get pwned by a Pokeball at full HP. The trainer realises his prowess at trolling shit, and names him Trollbird. Learning of Trollbird's special 'condition' so to speak, he says "Fuck it all" and attempts to teach it stuff like Fly, Hidden Power, Return and Roost, but it turns out that he underestimated Trollbird's trolling skillz and Trollbird refuses to learn the moves that ALL the birds (Pidove, Starly, Pidgey and Taillow) can learn. Trollbird continues its trolling streak, except he's able to troll the Deerlings and Watchogs on a daily basis. Trollbird never relents and never bothers, but Trollbird wants to troll big, and Trollbird has one big wish: Defeat the 2 Troll Kings, Iris' Haxorus and Ghetsis' Hydreigon. Only then can he truly be the Troll King of Unova, and YOU, the trainer, will help him realise that wish!

Breakdown:

--Tranquill, catch on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at Route 6, catch on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at Route 7 and catch on Sunday at Lostlorn Forest
--Solo every Deerling you meet on Route 6 (including trainer owned mons)
--Solo every Watchog you meet on Route 7 (including trainer owned mons)
--Solo every Tranquill you meet in Lostlorn Forest
--Moves must be shared by up to 2 of the other birds, but cannot be unique to Tranquill/Unfezant
--Solo Iris' Haxorus and Ghetsis' Hydreigon

HG: Machop has been working hard, and his dream is to be a glorious Machamp. One day, Machop goes to a fortune teller in neighbouring Ecruteak and was met with the frosty reply: You will never become a Machamp under a trainer. The fortune teller offers to make him a Machamp through their own means, but Machop refuses, for Machop knows better. Machop runs away to Mt. Mortar, training everyday for the day he can prove that fortune teller wrong. One day, a random trainer who had defeated Team Rocket in Ecruteak decides to take a detour through Mt. Mortar for the lulz. He is met with the Machop, who joins his party and becomes a powerful Machoke named Revenge. As you guessed it, his signature move is Revenge, and Machoke is very good at using it too. With Team Rocket infiltrating the Golednrod Radio Tower, Machoke was one of the team brought in to infiltrate the tower. He stood behind his trainer, guarding his back as they slew through tons of trainers. And at the top of the Radio Tower, they are met with the Director. Immediately, Machoke pounces on the Director, and reveals him to be Petrel. It turns out that Petrel was the one who had told Machoke that he couldn't evolve into Machamp, and Machoke in a rage smashes through his Koffing army. Realising Machoke's dream to become a Machamp, the trainer decides to do so and evolved Machoke. Machoke, now as a Machamp, is so delighted that to celebrate he decides to OHKO 175 Pokemon with his newfound strength. In the Elite 4, he is faced with the Fighting Master, Bruno, and to prove his true worth he beats Bruno and finally realises his true dream of being a master Fighting Pokemon. Machamp is so delighted that he continues to smash through Kanto, OHKOing his way through Brock. Before the great battle against Red, Machamp must begin his ultimate training by getting to Level 85 and adding up all his stats (sans HP) and averaging them: this is the amount OF Pokemon that Machamp must solo in GL rematches before fighting the Ex-champion himself. Good luck.

Reserving for term1001. You can have... Abra, Audino and Chikorita!

For Yellow, you get Teleport the Abra. Guess what Teleport's favourite move is? Yep, it's teleport. Catch him as earless possible, and you may NOT up sleep powder or anything to catch him- just throw pokeballs. This is because you wouldn't want to stop your new friend from using his favourite move, would you? Obviously, your Abra must ALWAYS know teleport, and use it extremely often. Whenever Teleport is used in battle, it must use teleport at least once. However, I'm going to give you a choice here- you don't HAVE to use teleport in every battle, but if you don't you have to use the move IMMEDIATELY afterwards, to take you back to the pokecenter you last visited. Oh, and that pokecenter cannot be the one closest to your current location. Well, this isn't hard, just annoying, so here's the nasty bit. Your Abra may never evolve into Alakazam, because Alakazam is way too overrated. Teleport may only learn Psychic-type moves, because he knows that they are super broken in gen 1. He also wants to prove that he's better than every other psychic type in the WORLD, and so must solo every single one of them you encounter, ESPECIALLY Sabrina's team. Teleport may never use items, because he thinks he doesn't need them. Anyway, make sure that Teleport is always your team's highest-levelled pokemon, because he's that awesome.

Your pokemon for White is Meatshield the Audino. MeatShield is sick of everyone thinking that Audinos are only useful for easy EXP, and sets out to prove them wrong. But, an Audino's an Audino, and there are some things you just can't change. In every battle MeatShield is in, she must lose at least 50% of his HP (not every pokemon, just every battle). Meatshield may also must only have one damage-dealing move at a time. She must use a status move before any attack she makes, because she can't help but give her enemies a chance to beat her up. And, of course, she may never attack a fellow Audino. Despite these shortcomings, she thinks she can beat every goddamned Audino-hater in Unova. MeatShield must solo Clay to prove her worth. And because I'm too lazy right now to come up with any more backstory for her, MeatShield has to solo 2 members of the E4. She can never be the lowest-levelled member of your party.

Finally, for Heartgold, take Fighter the Chikorita. Fighter defies all normal expectations of regular Chikorita by striving to be as badass as possible. He can only have attacking moves, because he solves his problems with his FISTS (hooves?), and he can never a move over 60 BP (discounting STAB), because he is already strong enough without high-powered moves. He must always solo your rival, because Fighter doesn't back down even at a type disadvantage. Come to think of it, Fighter can overcome any obstacle! He must solo Falker and Bugsy to evolve into Bayleef, and Pryce to evolve into Meganium, since type disadvantages are for the weak. Also, have Fighter solo Koga of the E4, to be ultimate badass by destroying a ninja. In Kanto, Fighter must solo Janine, Blaine, and Red's Charizard.

Good luck, you're going to need it.

@term1001
Reserving a Magikarp for Yellow
You get loser the Magikarp, since you want hard i say you must solo Lt Surges or Erikas gym with it for it to evolve.
It cant use/learn any STAB, can never use any moves with more then 70BP and can never faint a pokemon(oh except for the gym of course). Enjoy :)

Reserving a Tepig for White
You get Weak the Tepig, as such it must solo your rivals twice to evolve into Pignite, can never use any STAB(or learn it), must solo the ground gym to evolve into Emboar. Also must solo 2 E4 members. And must also kill all Hydreigons, enjoy :)

Reserving a Zubat for HG
Nah forget this, have no ideas for it >:(
EDIT:
-_- Ninja'ed changing Totodile to a Zubat.......

I am gamer40000, the person that almost all challanges have his signature on due to his reserving. HE RESERVES EVERYTHING.
Reserving all three games for term1001.

Yellow: Take Allegiance the Poliwag!
This Poliwag pledges allegiance to all Psychic-types in the world, and will follow their footprints! However, he thinks that they are a big pack of wusses.
So, you must solo all Fighting types. Easy, right? Wrong.
You see, the Psychic Corporation figured this out already and placed some limitations on him.
First, he has to evolve into his final form ASAP.
Then, he has restrictions based on evolution.
Poliwag: Must have one Psychic move.
Poliwhirl: No move usable above or at 60 power, after STAB. Two Psychic moves, if one is over 60 cannot use.
Poliwrath: No move usable above 30 power after STAB, three Psychic moves, if one is over 30 cannot use.

White: You get GloomNDoom the Purrloin!

This Purrloin hates everything, so you have to have a non attacking Purrloin that has to lead, set up to +6 or -6 the opponent in three stats, and has to do this for at least one Pokemon per match (barring other restrictions). If Vynasta deletes one of his moveslots, then he has to solo the next trainer you see, overriding other restrictions.

Heart Gold: Take Yo!ImTired the Diglett!
This Diglett believes that a good defense is a god offense, so he must have Rest, Sleep Talk, and Endure. Because he is so tired, he doesn't care what other move he has, so have a special non-STAB move there.

Have fun!.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Reserving HeartGold challenge for term1001.

term1001,
Take a Nidoran (M) for your playthrough. It's called Spineless.

Seeing as it's part Poison Type, it has very low self esteem. To make it of any use, its self esteem must be replenished. Its esteem begins at 0, and to raise it you must complete the following tasks:
Tasks, Esteem Gain
Catch in Poke Ball. -10
Catch in Great Ball. +1
Catch in Ultra Ball. +10
Catch in Special Ball (e.g. Moon, Friend, etc.) +7

Solo Rival (any battle) +7

Solo a Gym Junior Trainer (Johto) +1
Solo a Gym Junior Trainer (Kanto) +2
Solo a Gym Leader (Johto) +5
Solo a Gym Leader (Kanto) +7
Solo Entire Gym (Johto) extra +1
Solo Entire Gym (Kanto) extra +2

Solo 1 E4 Member besides Will (round 1) +3
Solo Will (round 1) +4
Solo Lance (round 1) +7
Solo 1 E4 Member besides Will (round 2) +5
Solo Will (round 2) +6
Solo Lance (round 2) +9

Defeat ALL Kimono Girls by itself +8
Defeat ALL Lighthouse Trainers by itself +7
Defeat ALL Route 13 trainers by itself (excluding Tim and Sue) +5

Solo Catch Ho-oh +20

Hint!Get an Ultra Ball from the Goldenrod Department Lotto.

Spineless can evolve into Wimp the Nidorino once its esteem reaches 35, and into Badass the Nidoking once its esteem reaches 75. If its esteem reaches 100, its nickname must be "Nidoking".

It's so wimpy that as a Nidoran it can only have one attacking move which must be non-STAB, and as a Nidorino it can have just two attacks: one STAB, one not. When it evolves into a Nidoking it can have three attacking moves (whether STAB or not). If it actually manages to reach 120 Esteem, it can have any moveset it likes.

In battle, it must wuss out and switch once it reaches half HP as a Nidoran. As a Nidorino, this threshold is extended to red HP, and it no longer applies as a Nidoking.

So,
-Esteem System
-Attacking Move Limitation
-Switching Out

Good Luck.

Reserving for Term's White version :D

I'll edit soon.

Hello challenger, I am King Serperior. I am known around here as the guy who gave out Trusty, the special Tauros. You say that you want difficult? Well, although I am not one foe these kind of evil challenges, I'll show you my sadistic style of scramble giving :D

1). You get an unevolvable and itemless Cotenee. Now you may be thinking at sub-seeding is your best option, well, you are wrong. You must use only attacking moves. Solo Cheren and Bianca every time unless any solos are contradicted. Choose one of the last 4 gyms (Leader and gym trainers) and one E4 member and do the same unless any solos are contradicted. It may never run from any battles.

Term, Take crippled the Chandelure.
This Chandelure HATES Treadshot(gee, I wonder). It knows Treadshot can take insults, so it must use only physical moves. Then, after it evolves by soloing 25 other trainer owned fire types, it may evolve. Now, like Treadshot, It uses a currency system. It must use at least 5 vitamins to be able to use special attacks once per 4 turns. Also, if it ever faints, kill one random pokemon from any challange(yellow health is too mean for me). Solo Bryce's Gym and himself. Then it can evolve. It must now hold Gems that it can use(has an attack of that type). Every 7 battles it must change a Gem. Also, if it uses or loses a gem (ex: Fire), it may never hold that gem again and use another type of Gem. To reuse a gem, the price is 10000 pokedollars worth of items being thrown away, no vitamins. To prove it is better than Treadshot, solo Grimsley and N's Zoroark. If you fail, kill another pokemon.

Shinyskarmory, I'm fine with you breeding it.

Ok term1001, since my Abra is apparently too hard, I'll change one restriction- You may now use up to 6 items in each battle. Ration them wisely. (i have edited my original post with this change)

This Chandelure HATES Treadshot(gee, I wonder). It knows Treadshot can take insults, so it must use only physical moves. Then, after it evolves by soloing 25 other trainer owned fire types, it may evolve. Now, like Treadshot, It uses a currency system. It must use at least 5 vitamins to be able to use special attacks once per 4 turns. Also, if it ever faints, kill one random pokemon from any challange(yellow health is too mean for me). Solo Bryce's Gym and himself. Then it can evolve. It must now hold Gems that it can use(has an attack of that type). Every 7 battles it must change a Gem. Also, if it uses or loses a gem (ex: Fire), it may never hold that gem again and use another type of Gem. To reuse a gem, the price is 10000 pokedollars worth of items being thrown away, no vitamins. To prove it is better than Treadshot, solo Grimsley and N's Zoroark. If you fail, kill another pokemon.
-_- know what we should ban people from killing other peoples challanges

True. New and improved(?) version:
This Chandelure HATES Treadshot(gee, I wonder). It knows Treadshot can take insults, so it must use only physical moves. Then, after it evolves by soloing 25 other trainer owned fire types, it may evolve. Now, like Treadshot, It uses a currency system. It must use at least 5 vitamins to be able to use special attacks once per 4 turns. Also, if it ever goes into yellow health, solo 15 pokemon whose names start with letters from Treadshot, so T, then R, etc and repeat when finished.Solo Bryce's Gym and himself. Then it can evolve. It must now hold Gems that it can use(has an attack of that type). Every 7 battles it must change a Gem. Also, if it uses or loses a gem (ex: Fire), it may never hold that gem again and use another type of Gem. To reuse a gem, the price is 10000 pokedollars worth of items being thrown away, no vitamins. To prove it is better than Treadshot, solo Grimsley and N's Zoroark. If you fail, kill another pokemon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)