Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Putting up my first Challange:
Medium Platinum Scramble
No Trades
Yoshinite, take Gibbons the Gible. Gibbons can only learn level-up moves, and must wait until level 47 to evolve into a Gabite. It can never use a Super Effective attack in a trainer battle after it evolves. To evolve into a Garchomp, it must learn and keep Dragon Rush as part of its moveset.

NickSD, take Pedobear the Drowzee.
Pedo loves children, and therefore must solo all toddlers, schoolchildren, and picknickers (unless it conflicts with another challange)
Before it evolves into a Hypno, it must learn Attract.
Once it becomes a hypno, it must use Attract upon entry into battle!
Finally, it must solo Whitney!
GL;HF

XAKaviri, take Impatience the Sunkern!
Impatience is ANGRY about taking so long to become a Scramblemon, and therefore likes to rush things. When ever it learns a new move, RNG 1-5 if 1-4 delete that move and replace, if 5 don't learn a new move. Impatience likes to lead against gym leaders whenever possible, as it likes to battle. Impatience must evolve ASAP. Finally, when Impatience is a Sunflora, she must decide on a move to use unfailingly upon switching ito battle! Good luck and have fun!

XAKaviri, take Impatience the Sunkern!
Impatience is ANGRY about taking so long to become a Scramblemon, and therefore likes to rush things. When ever it learns a new move, RNG 1-5 if 1-4 delete that move and replace, if 5 don't learn a new move. Impatience likes to lead against gym leaders whenever possible, as it likes to battle. Impatience must evolve ASAP. Finally, when Impatience is a Sunflora, she must decide on a move to use unfailingly upon switching ito battle! Good luck and have fun!
Thanks for the challenge, but Sunkern cant be caught until cerulean city in the Kanto region.

Fire Eagle, give your sister a Bellsprout named Ducky. This Bellsprout is of a particular breed that is very tasty to humans. Ducky had Far'Fetched friend until you caught it. It is constantly afraid of being eaten, and must never use a contact move, as it might get itself within biting range. It is afraid of what goes on in Pokemon Centers and must never enter one conscious. When it evolves into Victreebel, it loses the first restriction. If it KO's a Far'Fetched, it may not be used until the next gym. Lastly, if ever hit by a bite, crunch, fire fang, ice fang, or thunder fang, it must switch out immediately. Solo one gym leader in the first region.

All accepted.

Also, my sister pointed out Evo breaks the "It must eventually evolve" Rule. I guess she'd live if you wouldn't change it, but she'd prefer you to. Always ask my sister before accepting.

Also, reserving something for espeon's scramble.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
All accepted.

Also, my sister pointed out Evo breaks the "It must eventually evolve" Rule. I guess she'd live if you wouldn't change it, but she'd prefer you to. Always ask my sister before accepting.
If she absolutely insists on evolving the Eevee, then make it a Flareon.

Sprocket, you get Shelly the Oshawott. It must solo the entire first part of the game, including Cheren himself, before you get your first Poison-type. Once you get the Poison-type, box Shelly in Virbank City.

And speaking of which, that Poison-type has to be a Venipede from Route 20. Name it Battle Bug. It may only use attacking moves its entire life, and must solo an entire gym.

Good luck!

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Sprocket, you get Shelly the Oshawott. It must solo the entire first part of the game, including Cheren himself, before you get your first Poison-type. Once you get the Poison-type, box Shelly in Virbank City.

And speaking of which, that Poison-type has to be a Venipede from Route 20. Name it Battle Bug. It may only use attacking moves its entire life, and must solo an entire gym.

Good luck!
I had to doublecheck that Venipede can be caught in Route 20; they can, but only after getting the first badge. Therefore, challenge accepted!

@Nik S D take a Pineco. Name it whatever you want. This Pineco must:

-Be caught as soon as you get access to Headbutt
-Solo Whitney+Chuck
-Only can evolve after both Whitney+Chuck soloes, and must be poisoned when evolved (hmm I wonder who would do that...)
-Learn Toxic ASAP after it evolves to symbolize the poison it evolved with
-Solo Koga because of the poison thing

GL;HF! If it's too easy (it might be) I can add more
Thanks! It might be a little on the easy side - Chuck and Koga don't really hit Pineco/Forretress with much. If there's something else you could add that would be cool.

NickSD, take Pedobear the Drowzee.
Pedo loves children, and therefore must solo all toddlers, schoolchildren, and picknickers (unless it conflicts with another challange)
Before it evolves into a Hypno, it must learn Attract.
Once it becomes a hypno, it must use Attract upon entry into battle!
Finally, it must solo Whitney!
GL;HF
Thanks for the challange, but I can't solo Whitney, there's another scramble (the Pineco above) which says I have to do it as well. Also, I'm not so sure about carrying a pokemon named Pedobear around with me...

I'm still looking for two more Heart Gold mid-hard scramblemons; at this point, preferably things that can use Surf and/or Fly, since I want to avoid HM slaves if at all possible.

Thanks! It might be a little on the easy side - Chuck and Koga don't really hit Pineco/Forretress with much. If there's something else you could add that would be cool.
Okay, then how about it has to solo all poison types after evolution, and must solo Archer. If it's still too easy, then make this list of moves the only ones it can learn:
Selfdestruct
Take Down
Rapid Spin
Bide
Spikes
Explosion
Gyro Ball
Double-Edge
Toxic (MUST LEARN)
Frustration
Facade

Alright guys I think this is my first post on the boards and I lurk a lot here. I want to start a challenge on Pokemon Yellow. So let's see what you guys got for me. Thanks a million.

Welcome to Smogon *sees when he joined* posting on Smogon Roxuchiha! Take Shocky the Pikachu. This Pikachu wasn't very bright as a child, and shocked himself. A lot. He is very messed up now because of it. He is very afraid of electric types, and must never battle them unless he's the last pokemon. If he's ever paralyzed, he'll go nuts and not battle for 1 in-game hour. Now, that being said, he LOOOOOOVES to shock his foes into comas. He must not use any move besides electric-type moves, and must solo Misty, as electric works extra well on her. He must also solo your rival at least once after the first two meetings (so Cerulean City battle or later), and must solo Lorelei. GL;HF! If this is too easy, tell me. It sure as heck isn't too hard...

Wow, you've been lurking a long time!
Now it's time for your first challange!
Rox, take Yum! the Slowpoke. Slowpoke hates Team Rocket for eating it's tail when it was young. He must solo all Team Rocket Grunts he encounters. He may not use any tail-involving moves. He must solo Jessie, James, and Giovanni. Finally, he must solo all Koffing/Weezing, Ekans/Arbok, and Meowth/Persian. GL;HF

@yoshinite, Jessie and James are only in the Anime... So you need to change that part of Yum!'s challange.

EDIT: To below...okay. i didn't realize that. I believe you, but now I'm going to Google... Also, as I forgot to mention before, i still need 2 more White 2 mons!

EDIT2: Yup, they're here, and here, and here, and finally here.

yoshinite, revive the first Fossil you successfully dig up in the Underground and nickname it either Zuni (Cranidos) or Cephy (Shieldon). Each of these Pokemon was raised by Pokemon of the opposite species (Zuni was raised by Shieldon, and vice versa), and as such they act much more differently than normal.

For example, Zuni became very passive, and as such, it can only know 1 attacking move ASAP, and only use it after being attacked. It must also stay in battle for at least 1 turn when sent in (no, the turn where you switch it in does not count). Don't worry, you can switch Zuni back out after that 1 turn is over. Also, despite being raised by Shieldon, whose pride is defense, Zuni always has trouble properly defending itself, and because of that it can't use Protect.

On the other hand, Cephy became aggressive to the point where its entire moveset must consist of attacking moves, one of which must be Iron Head (if it gets high enough in level). However, all Cranidos know when to run away, and Cephy adopted a simple system to accomodate this: If the enemy is heavier than Cephy (or is a Water, Grass, Ground, Fighting, or Steel-type), it must switch out, but must stay in until either it or its enemy faints in all other cases. (For reference, Shieldon weighs 125.7 lbs and Bastiodon weighs 329.6 lbs.) Also, all Cranidos (except, of course, for Zuni) prove their strength by defeating a powerful enemy, but Cephy will have to make due with soloing a Gym Leader/Rival/Galactic Commander instead. (Notes: You can use items on Cephy during the solo. Also, the above restriction can be ignored for this solo if necessary.

Have fun!

Yoshinite, you get to have Butch the fearless. This tiny tyke of a Budew just loves to battle and always must be 2 levels higher than anyone else in your party. Before letting this little one evolve she or he must kill 10 Bidoofs since her mother was raped by a Bibarel right in front of her eyes. The tempered anger towards them feeds her hatred and after defeating the tenth Bidoof unlocks her ability to become a Roselia. Once a Roselia she must defeat 1 Bibarel before being able to become a Roserade. GL;HF <3

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Alright guys I think this is my first post on the boards and I lurk a lot here. I want to start a challenge on Pokemon Yellow. So let's see what you guys got for me. Thanks a million.
Take Zubatman the Zubat. Zubatman is the hero Saffron City deserves, but not the one Saffron City needs. Zubatmanmust solo every member of Team Rocket prior to your capturing a Slowpoke. He also has a grudge against your rival, and must solo your rival's starter in every instance possible, regardless of its evolution. It may only evolve into Golbat once Team Rocket is defeated in Silph Co.

Okay, I'm getting tired of waiting on my White 2 scramble. Can someone give me two more challanges? Even if you already gave me a challange, give me another. PLEASE!

Reserving for Espy
Espeon, Take Bowser the Darumaka! He MUST have the following moveset:
Fire Breath: Flamethrower/Roar
Flying Slam: Superpower/Flame Charge
Whirling Fortress: Rollout/Gyro Ball/ Thrash
Bowser Bomb: Focus Punch/ Hammer Arm
He must solo 4 E4 mons and two champion mons
He wants to be the best Fire Type there is, and therefore must solo all Fire-Types! He also is afraid of heights, so may only use Whirling Fortress against Flying-Types as he is scared
Have Fun!

Espy:

You get to have Kolulu (Riolu) the esper. This guy is in love with anything that is psychic and will never raise his hand against one meaning he must switch out whenever he sees one and if he's the last Pokemon he cannot fight back. On top of that Riolu cannot evolve until after beating the fifth gym and must solo his Excadrill.

Good luck <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)