Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Kittttten take Psi the Espurr. Psi is very focused on perfecting their mind powers. This includes both damage and support. Beat two gyms with only one damaging Psychic-type attack, and defeat a Team Flare Scientist using no attacking moves to evolve.

Once you evolve Psi, whether Psi is male or female determines its path. If male, he must have three non-attacking moves and solo both Wulfric and Siebolds without using the one attack. If female, use brute force to crush things by soloing Wulfric with STAB only and Drasna only with resisted hits. Oh, and no re-catches for a new gender.

You did ask for hrd.
yay. accepted

edit: due to life getting in the way i wont be able to update for a while

Last edited:

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
So Jimera0 gave me a scrmablemon over OI Plays, I trasncribed it and here it is!

Jimera0 said:
Grimer named Sick Filth
Drops Sick Filth everywhere
Must use only Ground/Poison moves, as well as Screech due to dealing out sick grimes by screeching
No solos, have fun~~~

Kadew

*bird sounds*
is an Artist Alumnus
Ullar
Your new friend is going to be a deerling! Name it according to what seasonal form it is in upon capture.

Since plantlife dies during the fall and winter, if your deerling is in those seasonal forms, it cannot use grass type attacking or status moves, since those would require fresh foliage. In contrast, in the spring and summer deerling is so excited about the new growth that it will only use grass type attacking moves (you can still use any type of status move).

To evolve into sawsbuck, deerling must solo Clay during fall or winter, when the ground is barren, and then move into spring and with the new growth it will evolve. (you can mess with the time settings for this if you're in really the wrong month)

Sawsbuck must be used to ko at least one pokemon from every member of the elite four, because seasons and the number four or some other junky flavor reason I dunno.

This is my first time giving a scramblemon, lemme know if this is too easy or hard or sucks or something.

White Scramble: Medium-hard edition
ATTENTION! This challenge has been restarted, due to the fact that it has been on hiatus for about 2 years. Keeping old pokemon, lets try this again!

White Scramble Challenge

Expired the Trubbish.

* Expired may only ever use Poison-type moves.
* Solo all Grass types.
* Solo Brycen to evolve.

Lifesaver the Audino.

* Must always be within 10 levels of the highest leveled pokemon.
* After 3rd gym, may remove a move restriction at the cost of deleting one of its moves.

Surfer the Oshawott.

*Must lead while on sand or water.
*evolve into Dewott while learning Surf.
*Do not evolve into Samurott.

Threadshot the Sewaddle

*May only use Bug type moves.
*Immune to Lifesaver's benefits.
*Cannot be the lowest leveled pokemon.

OlReliable the Mincinno

*Can only replace each moveslot once
*Exception is if there are no attacking moves or the last attacking move would be deleted.

Petilil (gonna be named Laura cuz idk)

*Has to switch out every other turn against trainer owned Pokemon
*Must solo one Pokemon from each of these lines: Basculin, Dwebble, Shelmet, Litwick, Timburr, and Drilbur
*Must solo one gym Pokemon to remove restriction or evolve
*Whichever one she didn't pick will be removed after the solos.
*Solo grimsley's bisharp

Last edited:
Ullar
Take this one un-nicknamed, depressing Solosis.
As a lonely bookworm, this Solosis is interested in gaining new knowledge all the time. Every time it would learn a level-up move, you must make room for it. Solosis can never lose it's most recent level-up move.
This un-nicked Solosis has very poor self-esteem as well due to its lack of a name, how will it ever get stronger? In order to evolve it, it must solo Skyla's Skarmory. Then, as a Duosion, it must solo Marlon's Jellicent to evolve again.

Last edited:

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Ullar
Take this one un-nicknamed, depressing Solosis.
As a lonely bookworm, this Solosis is interested in gaining new knowledge all the time. Every time it would learn a level-up move, you must make room for it. Solosis can never lose it's most recent level-up move.
This un-nicked Solosis has very poor self-esteem as well due to its lack of a name, how will it ever get stronger? In order to evolve it, it must solo Skyla's Skarmory. Then, as a Duosion, it must solo Marlon's Jellicent to evolve again.
Accepted

Wheeeee I can start now

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
le bump. still looking for 5 pokemon (Pokemon White)
Take Lifesaver the Audino. Your only required restriction is that it must always be within ten levels of the highest leveled Pokemon in your party. Using Audino is restriction enough.

After beating the third gym, Lifesaver gains the ability to remove restrictions from other Pokemon in your party, if you desire... at a cost. For every restriction it removes, Lifesaver loses the ability to use one move slot. Obviously, you can only remove three restrictions total. You must use the Move Deleter to clear all useless slots before major battles (the Move Deleter is in Mistralton City).

will do! sounds fun! XP

Expired the Trubbish.

* Solo all Grass types.
* Solo Brycen to evolve.

Lifesaver the Audino.

* After 3rd gym, may remove one move restriction at the cost of deleting one of its moves.

Starting my X Scramble Solorun.

-I choose the regular looking guy.
-My name is Kit.
-I wake up to a rude Fletchling pecking at me.
-I get dressed and get my starter.
-I choose Chespin.
-My nickname is Kitttttten.
-Chespin's name is..... umm.... Umm...!
-Umm... the Chespin will come with me for the first gym.
-I 1-0 Shauna.
-Prof's Letter delivered!
-I walk through Route 1 quickly, not wasting time.
-I head into Santalune Forest.
-I race through.
-I breeze through Route 4 and Challenge the gym.
-I breeze through the trainers.
-I die...
-Death Count: 1
-I white out.
-I get teleported back home.
-I arrive back in Santalune city and save.
-I turn off the game.

So that was ep. 1! Hope you guys enjoyed!

-I defeat Viola after leveling up a bit.
-I head on over to Lumiose, where I defeat the Professor and take his Charmander.
-I go to Camphrier Town at the request of the professor.
-I head into Shabboneau Castle.
-I go and see the Snorlax.
-I get the Poke Flute, and catch my Espurr. It is female.
-I wake Snorlax, and as I do not see how Espurr can solo Snorlax, I run. (You fatass snorlax, get your butt off the ground.)
-I go into the daycare and get a tutorial. (sheesh, I know how this stuff works, let me get to my breeding)
-I head outside and save the game.

Hope you enjoyed Ep. 2 as well as the first one!

Last edited:
pretzel987 -- Your starter will be Surfer the Oshawott. Surfer loves the beach and the ocean, so it you must lead with him whenever you are walking on sand or surfing on water. Surfer's passion is obviously surfing, so he must learn Surf ASAP. Surfer can only evolve into a Dewott if he knows Surf. Surfer thinks that Samurotts aren't cool, so he cannot evolve further into a Samurott.

Last edited:
oof, ok. XD

Expired the Trubbish.

* Solo all Grass types.
* Solo Brycen to evolve.

Lifesaver the Audino.

* After 3rd gym, may remove one move restriction at the cost of deleting one of its moves.

Surfer the Oshawott.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
pretzel987: You get Threadshot the Mono Bug Sewaddle.

Self explanatory: It may only use Bug-types in battle. It may never be the lowest leveled member on your team. This restriction cannot be removed by Audino otherwise it would just be a vanilla mon.

Have fun.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
pretzel987: Take OlReliable the Minccino. OlReliable does not really like change, and therefore can only replace each moveslot one time, whether through level-up or TM. The exception is if it has no attacks or learning a move would replace its only attack.

Have fun!

oh my. Sounds fun!

Looking for one more, and only one more!

White Scramble Challenge

Expired the Trubbish.

* Solo all Grass types.
* Solo Brycen to evolve.

Lifesaver the Audino.

* After 3rd gym, may remove a move restriction at the cost of deleting one of its moves.

Surfer the Oshawott.

Threadshot the Sewaddle

OlReliable the Mincinno

*Exception is if there are no attacking moves or the last attacking move would be deleted.

oh my. Sounds fun!

Looking for one more, and only one more!

White Scramble Challenge

Expired the Trubbish.

* Solo all Grass types.
* Solo Brycen to evolve.

Lifesaver the Audino.

Surfer the Oshawott.

Threadshot the Sewaddle

OlReliable the Mincinno

I would, except Hitmonleet already reserved a spot. :P

ok then, your challenge is going to be a Petilil!

Name it whatever you like. I'm not that creative. Give it any sort of girl name that you would be named in real life (girl names of course).

This Petilil was always the most popular girl in LC school, so she was promoted to PU. However, she has had some tough times there and wishes that her life not be so hard in PU. Therefore, she wants to prove that she is capable of taking on the challenge. However, since she was the most popular girl in LC, she must act like she has the ability Truant. Every other turn, she wants to stop and text her friends. She is a loyal friend to you though, and instead of staying in, she'll switch out(excluding wild Pokemon). You must solo one Pokemon from each of these lines: Basculin, Dwebble, Shelmet, Litwick, Timburr, and Drilbur. After these solos (wild of course) she can either remove the restriction or evolve. Whichever one she didn't pick will be available after she solos 1 gym leader Pokemon. (actually realized that you can evolve before the litwick solo xP) Now, she has risen to Pokemon "College" and is in OU. She must prove that she is OU worthy and solo Grimsley's Bisharp.

To recap:
-Has to switch out every other turn against trainer owned Pokemon
-Must solo one Pokemon from each of these lines: Basculin, Dwebble, Shelmet, Litwick, Timburr, and Drilbur
-Must solo one gym Pokemon to remove restriction or evolve
-Whichever one she didn't pick will be removed after the solos.

on it!

Starting my gauntlet, will update sometime!

White Scramble Challenge

Expired the Trubbish.

* Solo all Grass types.
* Solo Brycen to evolve.

Lifesaver the Audino.

Surfer the Oshawott.

Threadshot the Sewaddle

OlReliable the Mincinno

Petilil (gonna be named Laura cuz idk)

*Has to switch out every other turn against trainer owned Pokemon
*Must solo one Pokemon from each of these lines: Basculin, Dwebble, Shelmet, Litwick, Timburr, and Drilbur
*Must solo one gym Pokemon to remove restriction or evolve
*Whichever one she didn't pick will be removed after the solos.
*Solo grimsley's bisharp

-My name is CHLANGE. Horray for abbreviations!

-Time to choose Surfer the Oshawott!

-Jeez, I've never seen a room this messy. Mom will take care of it though!

-Training……

-Ghetsis' weird speech…

-Hey, N, I just one-shot you. Leave.

-More training…

-Challenge the Gym leader! Pansage narrowly defeats me.

-Angry at his loss, Oshawott crits two times in a row to snag a victory on the second try from Cilan! Yay, Badge!

Surfer(Oshawott)
Lv. 15
Careful Nature
-Tackle
-Leer
-Water Gun
-Focus Energy

Aw, man, I need another pokemon to continue and do the double battle? Well, free Pansear then.

Filler (Pansear)
Lv 10
Hasty Nature
-Scratch
-Leer
-Lick
-Incinerate

Now that the double battle is done, off to the box you go! Bye!

Last edited:
Ok, I've given people a few Scrambles, so now I think that I will do one!
Heartgold, I can't trade, I would prefer something medium-hard, and nothing tedious, please. Also, I would like it if I could use a gastly this time, since I never really used it much.

Last edited:
Ok, I've given people a few Scrambles, so now I think that I will do one!
Heartgold, I can't trade, I would prefer something medium-hard, and nothing tedious, please. Also, I would like it if I could use a gastly this time, since I never really used it much.

Here's your gastly: Haunter the gastly. You know haunter on smogon? this gastly wants to be just like him. So, he wants to be as godly as possible. A god is really muscular. So, count the damage he sustains until Bugsy. After Bugsy, he realizes gods have superpowers. So, he decides to perfect his special attacks. Count the number of special attacks he uses until Morty. During the Morty fight, solo one of his haunter. There can only be one(besides him). A god prevents disorder. Solo all the wild Pokemon that you unintentionally encounter (i.e. when not grinding) until Pryce. Count all of those. When you beat Pryce, haunter is unhappy with the people not praising him. Solo as many trainer Pokemon as you can until Victory Road. Count all of those. Now, add all the numbers up. If it is less than 75, you can not use Haunter for the rest of your run. If over 75, haunter now has no restrictions. If exactly 75, I will design you a custom Mega Evolution of your choice (like a Mega Skarmory, for example)

Kittttten Accepted! I'll set up my pokemon list once I figure out how to use spoiler raga XD if anyone knows, please tell me, as I forgot. Also, prepare your art supplies, because I'll probably get exactly 75 on accident.

Last edited:
Hitmonleet imma give you one. This is my first one, so tell me if it stinks. XD

CoolStoryBrobat the Zubat. (if the name doesn't fit, type CoolStory or something along those lines.)

Now, this Zubat heard how you had a ghastly with a Smogon addiction, and sees this as a personal challenge. As Haunter gets stronger, Zubat realizes that he too must impersonate a Smogon official as well. He however wants to pose as a fair challenge for Haunter, so he impersonates him in many ways as well. After defeating other haunters, he realizes that he does not have as much enmity for Haunter than he thought, and makes up for his past aggressiveness by supporting Haunter in all of his future endeavors, even putting his life on the line. However, now that he is fiercely loyal to Haunter, he must protect Haunter from all of the impostors.

To summarize:

-Must catch CoolStory after Haunter.
-Must stay within 5 levels of Haunter, so as to pose a fair challenge.
-To also pose a fair challenge, he must have the same amount of physical, special, and status moves as Haunter.
-Must solo Morty's other Haunter to evolve.
-Unless it interferes with Haunter's rules, CoolStory must "protect" Haunter from all other ghost types and solo them (after Morty).
-If Haunter's number is under 75, you can sacrifice CoolStory to keep him.
-Must solo Karen's Gengar to evolve to Crobat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)