Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Thanks for the clarification. I'll probably go for the challange as written, but the "active Pokemon" variant does sound interesting... probably still close to the difficulty of the "any" variant. We'll see how the team turns out!

Excellent, this sounds like fun! Tate and Liza is going to be one hell of a fight if nothing else XD

Just two more Pokemon needed, then I can get started :)
Is it too easy? I can make it harder if you want. Sorry, I'm a little new at making extremely hard challenges.

Tetrinity I just read your prosaic updates, and realized how pitifully written my White Challange has been written XD.

SO! This is a crazy thing to do, but while finishing up my White Challange, I will be taking submissions for a Pokemon Y Challange (since last time it took me a while to get 6 pokemon anyways)!
Now, White is seeming to be sorta easy (with 2 XP shares and what not) so I would like a Hard or Above difficulty! Also to make my life hell I will play in Set Mode with XP share off! Yippee oh god!
Please, backstories or personalities, as I want to actually have good updates (lets admit it my White Challange has s***ty updates)

Ok, hit me with your best shot!

Is it too easy? I can make it harder if you want. Sorry, I'm a little new at making extremely hard challenges.
No no, it seems to be the level that I'd like it to be. You have got me soloing basically every Fire type Pokemon with a burned mono-Fire Solrock, after all... heaven help me if Omega Ruby has an opponent with Flash Fire, because I think my only option there is Struggle ;)

Tetrinity I just read your prosaic updates, and realized how pitifully written my White Challange has been written XD.

SO! This is a crazy thing to do, but while finishing up my White Challange, I will be taking submissions for a Pokemon Y Challange (since last time it took me a while to get 6 pokemon anyways)!
Now, White is seeming to be sorta easy (with 2 XP shares and what not) so I would like a Hard or Above difficulty! Also to make my life hell I will play in Set Mode with XP share off! Yippee oh god!
Please, backstories or personalities, as I want to actually have good updates (lets admit it my White Challange has s***ty updates)

Ok, hit me with your best shot!
The important thing is to have fun writing the updates! As long as you manage that, it's well-written in my book :) some day I'll go back and reread my old writing. Maybe it'll tempt me into more prose updates in the future :p

I'll reserve a Pokemon for your Y challange.

ok. lmao i had done a ton of my run w/o my computer and had to remember everything.

I think I will do slightly smaller prosaic updates but also have real-game storyline companions

heaven help me if Omega Ruby has an opponent with Flash Fire, because I think my only option there is Struggle ;)
make that a burned struggle XP

Tetrinity take Sandmaster the Sandshrew.

Sandmaster is the master of sandstorms and sand, and knows that he can easily win in sandstorm. Learn Sand Attack, Sand Tomb and Sandstorm ASAP and never forget any. Solo Flannery and Wallace to prove dominance over the other weather types, and never hurt a Rock-type because they are the true Sandstorm beneficiaries. Solo ten Fire-types, ten Water-types, and five Ice-types to evolve.

Once Sandmaster learns Sandstorm, he realizes that he always needs it up to succeed. If Sandstorm is not up and it is possible to set it (not Taunted, Cloud Nine-d, Air Locked or Primal Weather), you must set it ASAP. Solo any opponents that utilize their own weather to prove Sandstorm is better, and defeat Glacia to stop her hail shenanigans in her tracks.

Finally, Sandmaster is all too aware that his name is a cruel, unfunny pun on Landmaster. Solo any fox-based Pokémon not covered by other solos.

Oh, and for good measure, get some BrightPowder or Lax Incense and get Drake to miss you ten times before the battle ends or else Sandmaster quits you forever.

No no, it seems to be the level that I'd like it to be. You have got me soloing basically every Fire type Pokemon with a burned mono-Fire Solrock, after all... heaven help me if Omega Ruby has an opponent with Flash Fire, because I think my only option there is Struggle ;)

The important thing is to have fun writing the updates! As long as you manage that, it's well-written in my book :) some day I'll go back and reread my old writing. Maybe it'll tempt me into more prose updates in the future :p

I'll reserve a Pokemon for your Y challange.
oh dear...I just realized...you'll hate me so much now...

Groudon is a red pokemon.

I pity you, fool. ((That was a Mr. T reference, not and insult, just so it's clear.))

If that makes it way too hard, you can change it so he can use any type of move, but only for the groudon fight.

pretzel987, everybody, King Arthur has arisen once more in our time of need! However, the time streams have been crossed at some point, and the once human Arthur now takes the form of a Pokemon.

Take KingArthur, the Honedge. Arthur is as brave as he always was, but his untimely death to the blade of a great foe has taught him much about discretion in combat, so whenever possible, KingArthur may not be the first Pokemon sent out in a battle. Any further failure tempers his fighting spirit further, and so if KingArthur ever faints, he may no longer use Swords Dance from then on. However, he still fights with honour and always seeks to avenge his fallen comrades. KingArthur may not learn Shadow Sneak or Shadow Claw. Furthermore, KingArthur must learn and keep Retaliate. Whenever a teammate faints, KingArthur must switch in and use Retaliate against the Pokemon that caused the faint.

Of course, while sword-based revenge worked well in 6th century Britain, in the world of Pokemon it's not always as effective. After being embarrassed in a fight in which his blade had no effect, Arthur goes into training. To evolve into Doublade, KingArthur must use Retaliate against a Ghost type Pokemon while attempting to avenge a fallen teammate.

As a Doublade, KingArthur regains his fighting spirit, and may use Swords Dance again
. Once again, if KingArthur ever faints, he may no longer use Swords Dance.

Things move along uneventfully from then on. That is, until you reach the Elite Four. KingArthur could swear he recognises somebody... that Aegislash owned by Wikstrom is the soldier that killed him all those centuries ago! Screw discretion - KingArthur evolves into Aegislash upon reaching the Pokemon League and loses the "first Pokemon" and Swords Dance restrictions. KingArthur must solo Wikstrom's Aegislash.

In summary:
  • KingArthur cannot be among the first Pokemon sent out in a battle, where possible. This includes alternate formats such as Doubles, Triples, etc.
  • If KingArthur ever faints, he may no longer use Swords Dance.
  • KingArthur may not learn Shadow Sneak or Shadow Claw.
  • KingArthur must learn and keep Retaliate. Whenever a teammate faints, KingArthur must switch in and use Retaliate against the Pokemon causing the faint.
  • To evolve into Doublade, use Retaliate against a Ghost type while avenging a teammate according to the above rule.
  • As a Doublade, may regain the use of Swords Dance. But, he can still lose access to it again if he faints after evolving.
  • To evolve into Aegislash, reach the Pokemon League.
  • As an Aegislash, lose the "first Pokemon" and Swords Dance restrictions.
  • Solo Wikstrom's Aegislash.
Optional extras (in case the above is just too easy!):
  • Must always keep Swords Dance, even if KingArthur can't use it.
  • KingArthur may not learn any Ghost-type moves.
  • Evolving into Doublade also requires the Ghost-type Pokemon to be owned by a Trainer.
  • Evolving into Doublade also requires KingArthur to be fainted by the Ghost-type Pokemon.
  • Keep the Swords Dance restriction upon evolving into Aegislash (not for the faint-hearted)(pun semi-intended).

Last edited:
Tetrinity take Miner the Porygon.

Miner is a student of the art of data mining. However, he is not too bright; he thinks that it consists of gathering the data of Rock-type Pokemon! Solo all Rock-type Pokemon. Miner must always have some kind of Electric-type move, as the data are digital. Pass the midetrm (solo Maxie in the Seafloor Cavern, with the exception of his Mightyena) and the final (solo Sidney, with the exception of his Mightyena).

Also, reserving for pretzel987

make that a burned struggle XP
Never thought Flash Fire Ninetales would be considered a major threat, but there you are xP

oh dear...I just realized...you'll hate me so much now...

Groudon is a red pokemon.

I pity you, fool. ((That was a Mr. T reference, not and insult, just so it's clear.))

If that makes it way too hard, you can change it so he can use any type of move, but only for the groudon fight.
I do have another saving grace - I've already specified that I'll be catching legendaries, including Groudon. But I'll give Sirius and Ultra Balls a few shots before I give up and cheese it with my Master Ball ;)

Tetrinity take Sandmaster the Sandshrew.

Sandmaster is the master of sandstorms and sand, and knows that he can easily win in sandstorm. Learn Sand Attack, Sand Tomb and Sandstorm ASAP and never forget any. Solo Flannery and Wallace to prove dominance over the other weather types, and never hurt a Rock-type because they are the true Sandstorm beneficiaries. Solo ten Fire-types, ten Water-types, and five Ice-types to evolve.

Once Sandmaster learns Sandstorm, he realizes that he always needs it up to succeed. If Sandstorm is not up and it is possible to set it (not Taunted, Cloud Nine-d, Air Locked or Primal Weather), you must set it ASAP. Solo any opponents that utilize their own weather to prove Sandstorm is better, and defeat Glacia to stop her hail shenanigans in her tracks.

Finally, Sandmaster is all too aware that his name is a cruel, unfunny pun on Landmaster. Solo any fox-based Pokémon not covered by other solos.

Oh, and for good measure, get some BrightPowder or Lax Incense and get Drake to miss you ten times before the battle ends or else Sandmaster quits you forever.
I'm never going to be able to send out Sandmaster without shouting "Sandmaster!" in my head. Excellent :D

Tetrinity take Miner the Porygon.

Miner is a student of the art of data mining. However, he is not too bright; he thinks that it consists of gathering the data of Rock-type Pokemon! Solo all Rock-type Pokemon. Miner must always have some kind of Electric-type move, as the data are digital. Pass the midetrm (solo Maxie in the Seafloor Cavern, with the exception of his Mightyena) and the final (solo Sidney, with the exception of his Mightyena).

Also, reserving for pretzel987
A data mining pun... I love it :) Thanks guys, that makes a full team!

Edit: Actually obtaining a Porygon might be tough, now I'm looking into it... it seems they're only available through Mirage Island? Is that easier to access now compared to Mirage Island in the original Ruby/Sapphire? Miner may have to be replaced with a different Pokemon if not... or I could arrange a trade with somebody here with access to a newly hatched one?

Last edited:
In summary:
  • KingArthur cannot be among the first Pokemon sent out in a battle, where possible. This includes alternate formats such as Doubles, Triples, etc.
  • KingArthur must learn and keep Retaliate. Whenever a teammate faints, KingArthur must switch in and use Retaliate against the Pokemon causing the faint.
  • To evolve into Doublade, use Retaliate against a Ghost type while avenging a teammate according to the above rule.
  • As a Doublade, may regain the use of Swords Dance. But, he can still lose access to it again if he faints after evolving.
  • Evolving into Doublade also requires the Ghost-type Pokemon to be owned by a Trainer.
  • Evolving into Doublade also requires KingArthur to be fainted by the Ghost-type Pokemon.
  • Keep the Swords Dance restriction upon evolving into Aegislash (not for the faint-hearted)(pun semi-intended).
Well, the first 4 optional extras sound dandy, and will cross the last bridge when we get to it.

pretzel987, everybody, King Arthur has arisen once more in our time of need! However, the time streams have been crossed at some point, and the once human Arthur now takes the form of a Pokemon.

Take KingArthur, the Honedge. Arthur is as brave as he always was, but his untimely death to the blade of a great foe has taught him much about discretion in combat, so whenever possible, KingArthur may not be the first Pokemon sent out in a battle. Any further failure tempers his fighting spirit further, and so if KingArthur ever faints, he may no longer use Swords Dance from then on. However, he still fights with honour and always seeks to avenge his fallen comrades.KingArthur may not learn Shadow Sneak or Shadow Claw. Furthermore, KingArthur must learn and keep Retaliate. Whenever a teammate faints, KingArthur must switch in and use Retaliate against the Pokemon that caused the faint.

Of course, while sword-based revenge worked well in 6th century Britain, in the world of Pokemon it's not always as effective. After being embarrassed in a fight in which his blade had no effect, Arthur goes into training. To evolve into Doublade, KingArthur must use Retaliate against a Ghost type Pokemon while attempting to avenge a fallen teammate.

As a Doublade, KingArthur regains his fighting spirit, and may use Swords Dance again
. Once again, if KingArthur ever faints, he may no longer use Swords Dance.

Things move along uneventfully from then on. That is, until you reach the Elite Four. KingArthur could swear he recognises somebody... that Aegislash owned by Wikstrom is the soldier that killed him all those centuries ago! Screw discretion - KingArthur evolves into Aegislash upon reaching the Pokemon League and loses the "first Pokemon" and Swords Dance restrictions. KingArthur must solo Wikstrom's Aegislash.

In summary:
  • Keep the Swords Dance restriction upon evolving into Aegislash (not for the faint-hearted)(pun semi-intended). (Maybe)

PS If one pokemon could please be a starter or like the first route, cuz otherwise I'm going through story without an actual ScrambleMon XD Thats not my thang.

Last edited:
PS If one pokemon could please be a starter or like the first route, cuz otherwise I'm going through story without an actual ScrambleMon XD Thats not my thang.
k

*skims through available Mons*
Got one!

You know how there's a level 3 Pidgey you're forced to run into before meeting up with Shauna and your main Rival? Yeah, catch it and nickname it Explorer. You see, this Pidgey, ever since it was a hatchling, always wanted to explore the world, and seeing an up-and-coming Trainer such as yourself approaching gave it a way to do this, so it chose to accompany said Trainer with no resistance (read: Catch Explorer before it can use a move).

After Explorer enters the party, it forces itself into the front slot whenever in an unexplored area, including dungeons and Gyms (the determining factor for if something's explored or not is whether or not all the trainers in that route were fought). If another party member has an issue with (read: a required solo), Explorer will step out of the front slot to accommodate. If Explorer faints while leading the party, it gets incredibly frustrated at you and decides to solo two Trainers in the next area without the aid of items.

When the progress-blocking Snorlax rears its head, Explorer is naturally furious, but to the point where it elects to literally blow it away by itself. Of course, Explorer would try Whirlwind, but Snorlax was deemed to heavy for Whirlwind to do any good, forcing Explorer to settle for just soloing it.

Angered by its own inability to simply get rid of Snorlax via Whirlwind, Explorer vowed to hone its capabilities in this regard by starting every battle with either Gust, Whirlwind, or Twister for three turns in a row. Explorer additionally decides to set benchmarks for itself: specifically, phazing at least 6 trainer-owned Pokemon of each type (1 type per Pokemon, please! If the Whirlwinded Mon has two types, flip a coin. Heads, primary type is counted, tails, the reverse), and at least 2 Pokemon owned by all Gym Leaders who aren't soloed by someone else (because this is the second Scramblemon in question, this restriction is low-priority in comparison to other solo challenges). The above two challenges do not contribute to each other, so Whirlwinding Wulfric's Avalugg doesn't count toward the Ice-types you need to Whirlwind. They aren't mandatory, but they are required for evolution (1 of them for Pidgeotto, both for Pidgeot). After becoming a Pidgeot, Explorer must learn Hurricane ASAP and start all of its fights with it.

Confident in its abilities, Explorer decides to give itself what it sees to be the ultimate challenge: Wikstrom. Phaze all of his Pokemon and solo them after each one gets Whirlwinded (Aegislash doesn't count for either aspects of this, since it's already reserved to be soloed).

Pidgey named Explorer
Must be the Pidgey you're forced to encounter at Route 2
Must be caught before it can use a move
Must lead your party through any area where not all the trainers are defeated
Exceptions are made if a teammate has a solo, but only for the solo
If Explorer faints, it must solo 2 trainers in the next area that has trainers (no items)
Must solo Snorlax without using Whirlwind
After fighting Snorlax, Explorer must start every fight by using Gust, Whirlwind, and/or Twister for three consecutive turns (no longer applies after evolving to Pidgeot and learning Hurricane)
To evolve to Pidgeotto, Explorer must phaze either 6 trainer-owned Pokemon of each type (one type per Pokemon, which type for Pokemon with 2 types is determined by coinflip) or 2 Pokemon owned by all Gym Leaders that aren't soloed. Contributing to one of these does not contribute toward the other
To evolve to Pidgeot, Explorer must do both of the above
After evolving to Pidgeot, Explorer must learn Hurricane and use it at the start of each non-solo fight (only needs to be done for 1 turn)
Explorer must phaze (and then solo) all of Wikstrom's Pokemon except for Aegislash.

Last edited:
oh jayzus. Well I did ask for hard, so You're on.

Take KingArthur, the Honedge. Arthur is as brave as he always was, but his untimely death to the blade of a great foe has taught him much about discretion in combat, so whenever possible, KingArthur may not be the first Pokemon sent out in a battle. Any further failure tempers his fighting spirit further, and so if KingArthur ever faints, he may no longer use Swords Dance from then on. However, he still fights with honour and always seeks to avenge his fallen comrades.KingArthur may not learn Shadow Sneak or Shadow Claw. Furthermore, KingArthur must learn and keep Retaliate. Whenever a teammate faints, KingArthur must switch in and use Retaliate against the Pokemon that caused the faint.

As a Doublade, KingArthur regains his fighting spirit, and may use Swords Dance again. Once again, if KingArthur ever faints, he may no longer use Swords Dance.

In summary:
  • Keep the Swords Dance restriction upon evolving into Aegislash (not for the faint-hearted)(pun semi-intended). (Maybe)

You know how there's a level 3 Pidgey you're forced to run into before meeting up with Shauna and your main Rival? Yeah, catch it and nickname it Explorer. You see, this Pidgey, ever since it was a hatchling, always wanted to explore the world, and seeing an up-and-coming Trainer such as yourself approaching gave it a way to do this, so it chose to accompany said Trainer with no resistance (read: Catch Explorer before it can use a move).

After Explorer enters the party, it forces itself into the front slot whenever in an unexplored area, including dungeons and Gyms (the determining factor for if something's explored or not is whether or not all the trainers in that route were fought). If another party member has an issue with (read: a required solo),Explorer will step out of the front slot to accommodate. If Explorer faints while leading the party, it gets incredibly frustrated at you and decides to solo two Trainers in the next area without the aid of items.

When the progress-blocking Snorlax rears its head, Explorer is naturally furious, but to the point where it elects to literally blow it away by itself. Of course, Explorer would try Whirlwind, but Snorlax was deemed to heavy for Whirlwind to do any good, forcing Explorer to settle for just soloing it.

Angered by its own inability to simply get rid of Snorlax via Whirlwind, Explorer vowed to hone its capabilities in this regard by starting every battle with either Gust, Whirlwind, or Twister for three turns in a row. Explorer additionally decides to set benchmarks for itself: specifically, phazing at least 6 trainer-owned Pokemon of each type (1 type per Pokemon, please! If the Whirlwinded Mon has two types, flip a coin. Heads, primary type is counted, tails, the reverse), and at least 2 Pokemon owned by all Gym Leaders who aren't soloed by someone else (because this is the second Scramblemon in question, this restriction is low-priority in comparison to other solo challenges). The above two challenges do not contribute to each other, so Whirlwinding Wulfric's Avalugg doesn't count toward the Ice-types you need to Whirlwind. They aren't mandatory, but they are required for evolution (1 of them for Pidgeotto, both for Pidgeot). After becoming a Pidgeot, Explorer must learn Hurricane ASAP and start all of its fights with it.

Confident in its abilities, Explorer decides to give itself what it sees to be the ultimate challenge: Wikstrom. Phaze all of his Pokemon and solo them after each one gets Whirlwinded (Aegislash doesn't count for either aspects of this, since it's already reserved to be soloed).

Last edited:
Hitmonleet Tetrinity Sirius will be easily able to do its solos without getting in Pittyplatsch´s way as long as you keep any team member apart from Pitty on a level that is not higher than another Psychic type or red, orange, yellow Pokemon you encounter.
Just keep some member on a low enough level and they should be fine with each other :)
On the harder variants of my challenge you basically just keep your whole team underleveled, which can be fun and challenging as well.
Wild grinding will be nearly impossible in both cases (a lot of areas have at least one Pokemon of Sirius favourite colours, I guess water routes might work)

Last edited:
hard we are really ruining his plans to really do anything XD.

Anyways, pretzel987, you get Insanity the Spoink.

Insanity happens to be fairly crazy, and he hates to be different. As he is insane, the only answer is thus to make everyone else insane too, right? This, ASAP, he must learn confuse Ray and use all possible pokemon. If he doesn't get to confuse the enemy, he will confuse your allies instead! If Insanity doesn't confuse an enemy the first turn the enemy is out, your current pokemon must use random move via random.org (1 is top left, 3 is bottom left) also, you cannot send him in to confuse on a solo :P. Also, since he is a little crazed, he believes that every battle is an inverse battle! Thus, he must solo all non-soloed dark types. He also happens to have a need to price himself the most insane, so have him solo Valerie, who is obviously crazy, before you can evolve into grumpig. Once it becomes grumpig, it becomes paranoid on top of being insane! If it is ever hit by a physical move, it must switch ASAP, for it believes everyone wants to eat him! After all, he is basically bacon/pork. He must also learn thunder wave and must use that and confuse ray on all pokemon. The penalty remains the same. He must also now be the highest leveled pokemon, to intimidate others into not eating him (hey, it's practically my signature challenge, so why not throw it on? XD) Finally, it must help it's teammates, especially explorer, and as such, he must learn rain dance, never forget it, and use it whenever possible, so the hurricane can always hit.

Good Luck. Muahahahahaha!

one question. Is it

hard we are really ruining his plans to really do anything XD.

If Insanity doesn't confuse an enemy the first turn the enemy is out, your current pokemon must use random move via random.org (1 is top left, 3 is bottom left)
so any time any other pokemon leads, I'm screwed?

k

it forces itself into the front slot whenever in an unexplored area, including dungeons and Gyms (the determining factor for if something's explored or not is whether or not all the trainers in that route were fought).
HOLY MOTHER OF **falls out of chair**

well i did ask for hard XP but this will really make Explorer's challenges fun!

Oh and also Naix so Explorer has to lead for basically every gym?

one question. Is it

so any time any other pokemon leads, I'm screwed?

HOLY MOTHER OF **falls out of chair**

well i did ask for hard XP but this will really make Explorer's challenges fun!

Oh and also Naix so Explorer has to lead for basically every gym?
Hahaha, it's Hitmonleet's revenge! So, is it accepted?

indeed!

(only keeps whirlwind and hurricane on Explorer)

And also if someone wants to incorporate either the gift Kanto starter, the Lucario, or the Lapras, that could potentially improve my prosaic storyline! (unless they r too stronk)

Last edited:
I've made a start on my Omega Ruby run, and as an executive decision I've found a way to trade in and hatch a Porygon egg. Partly because otherwise I'd only have one Pokemon and wouldn't be able to use Pokemon Centres until Lavaridge, but mostly because I don't want to have to spend ages fruitlessly searching for Mirage Island! Does mean I have to solo Roxanne with Miner, mind you, so it's not making things any easier!

Here's the team so far, then:

Healthy (Mudkip) lv8
Nature: Relaxed (really lucked out there)
Moves: Tackle / Growl / Water Gun

Miner (Porygon) lv4
Nature: Relaxed (not so much here)
Ability: Download
Moves: Conversion / Conversion 2 / Tackle / Sharpen

...plus a Zigzagoon I'll be using as an HM slave. Miner won't be able to learn an Electric move until lv23 (Magnet Rise), unless I can get a TM before then.

There have already been plenty of schenanigans. While training up Miner, I encountered a lv2 Poochyena. Cue me spamming Sharpen until the Poochyena could knock out Miner, allowing me to switch in Healthy in order to solo it!

Last edited:
pretzel987 take Cookie Lover the Gulpin.

This Gulpin loves to eat cookies, and is searching for the perfect recipe. Solo Ramos' and Valerie's Gyms (with the exception of Valerie herself) to evolve, as Ramos and Valerie have the first two parts of the recipe. Siebold has the third part, so solo him too. As for moves, no Poison-type moves for obvious reasons. This restriction stays in effect both for Gulpin and Swalot.

Is this too easy or hard for you? If so, I'll be glad to change it.

sounds good PSDuckie.

There have already been plenty of schenanigans. While training up Miner, I encountered a lv2 Poochyena. Cue me spamming Sharpen until the Poochyena could knock out Miner, allowing me to switch in Healthy in order to solo it!
SHENANIGANS

As a Doublade, KingArthur regains his fighting spirit, and may use Swords Dance again. Once again, if KingArthur ever faints, he may no longer use Swords Dance.

In summary:

After Explorer enters the party, it forces itself into the front slot whenever in an unexplored area, including dungeons and Gyms (the determining factor for if something's explored or not is whether or not all the trainers in that route were fought). If another party member has an issue with (read: a required solo),Explorer will step out of the front slot to accommodate. If Explorer faints while leading the party, it gets incredibly frustrated at you and decides to solo two Trainers in the next area without the aid of items.

This Gulpin loves to eat cookies, and is searching for the perfect recipe. Solo Ramos' and Valerie's Gyms (with the exception of Valerie herself) to evolve, as Ramos and Valerie have the first two parts of the recipe. Siebold has the third part, so solo him too. As for moves, no Poison-type moves for obvious reasons. This restriction stays in effect both for Gulpin and Swalot.

Anyways, pretzel987, you get Insanity the Spoink.

Insanity happens to be fairly crazy, and he hates to be different. As he is insane, the only answer is thus to make everyone else insane too, right? This, ASAP, he must learn confuse Ray and use all possible pokemon. If he doesn't get to confuse the enemy, he will confuse your allies instead! If Insanity doesn't confuse an enemy the first turn the enemy is out, your current pokemon must use random move via random.org (1 is top left, 3 is bottom left) also, you cannot send him in to confuse on a solo :P. Also, since he is a little crazed, he believes that every battle is an inverse battle! Thus, he must solo all non-soloed dark types. He also happens to have a need to price himself the most insane, so have him solo Valerie, who is obviously crazy, before you can evolve into grumpig. Once it becomes grumpig, it becomes paranoid on top of being insane! If it is ever hit by a physical move, it must switch ASAP, for it believes everyone wants to eat him! After all, he is basically bacon/pork. He must also learn thunder wave and must use that and confuse ray on all pokemon. The penalty remains the same. He must also now be the highest leveled pokemon, to intimidate others into not eating him (hey, it's practically my signature challenge, so why not throw it on? XD) Finally, it must help it's teammates, especially explorer, and as such, he must learn rain dance, never forget it, and use it whenever possible, so the hurricane can always hit.

Is this too easy or hard for you? If so, I'll be glad to change it.
The best part about this is that I was considering making Honedge into a chef before I came up with the King Arthur theme instead. Perhaps the two could share some cooking tips ;D

Perhaps.

In other news, I still need 3 more mons for my X Scramble.
PSDuckie, take Neo the Chespin. Neo is - for lack of a better phrase - a computer nerd, always out to get the latest in technology. Whenever you obtain a TM, if it is possible for Neo to learn it, he must do so. As soon as possible, Neo must have a moveset consisting entirely of TM moves. Neo may evolve into Quilladin once this requirement has been met.

But there's more to Neo than flashy technology and questionable software. He's out looking for answers, and the first clue is found in Shalour City. Solo Korrina's Gym battle.

Fighting against Korrina has opened Neo's eyes; Kalos is nothing but a simulation, a tool to keep Pokemon and humans alike in line. He starts to gain some control over it and eventually can read the very code of Kalos itself. One particular line catches his eye - Bulletproof?! Neo rather likes the sound of that! If a Pokemon uses a move that would be blocked by Bulletproof, Neo must switch in and solo it. Achieving this at least once allows Neo to evolve into Chesnaught.

Finally, Neo must solo all Kadabra and Alakazam, unless this conflicts with another solo. There is no spoon.

In summary:
  • When you obtain a TM, immediately teach it to Neo (if able). HMs don't count for this purpose, but you can teach them if you want.
  • As soon as possible, Neo must always have four TM/HM moves. Neo may not evolve into Quilladin until this requirement has been fulfilled.
  • Solo Korrina's Gym battle.
  • If a Pokemon uses a move that would have been blocked by Bulletproof, Neo must switch in and solo it. Neo may evolve into Chesnaught after this has been done at least once.
  • Solo all Kadabra and Alakazam.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)