Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Golden009 take Pirated the Porygon.

Pirated really wants to take down Team Rocket, but by the time you get it, you've already defeated them! Thus, there's really only one restriction: No evolving Pirated. Ever.

Too easy? Too hard? Let me know!

Take Hypnotizer the drowzee. This rowzee wants to hypnotize everyone. To evolve into hypno, it must use hypnosis on 10 trainer-owned pokemon and take them out. It also must keep hypnosis forever, and learn it ASAP. if there is a wild battle, hypnotizer must switch in or be the lead, and use hypnosis on it. If the opposing pokemon
wakes up, you must run away from the wild battle. It must put to sleep 1 pokemon from each E4 member and ko 1 from each e4 member (can be the same pokemon) and put to sleep and KO two pokemon from the champion.

To sum it up:
~ Must learn hypnosis asap and keep it forever
~ Must use hypnosis on any wild pokemon, must switch in to them. If wild pokemon wakes up, you must run. (if it's too hard to catch a scramblemon, this can be ignored)
~ Must use hypnosis on and KO 10 trainer pokemon to evolve into hypno.
~ Must put to sleep 1 pokemon from each e4 member and ko 1 pokemon from each e4 member
~ Must put to sleep and KO two pokemon from the champion.

Too hard? drop Must put to sleep and KO two pokemon from the champion. Too easy? increase to 15 trainer pokemon that you have to use hypnosis on and KO.
Accepted with pleasure.

Golden009 take Pirated the Porygon.

Pirated really wants to take down Team Rocket, but by the time you get it, you've already defeated them! Thus, there's really only one restriction: No evolving Pirated. Ever.

I have two problems with this one.

One, I can't evolve it anyway because no trading, so there's pretty much no restriction.
Two, it comes a little bit too far into the game (after the Johto badges and all that) for my liking.

So I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline this one.

I have two problems with this one.

One, I can't evolve it anyway because no trading, so there's pretty much no restriction.
Two, it comes a little bit too far into the game (after the Johto badges and all that) for my liking.

So I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline this one.
All right. If I think of something else, I'll post it.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi, I'm starting a new Crystal run after my Nuzlocke got murdered by Whitney, and I figured "Hey, let's make it a Scramble Challenge". Easy to medium difficulty and no trading. Besides that, go wild.
Take a Miltank. It must have a moveset of Stomp/Attract/Rollout/Milk Drink at all times and all moves must be learned as soon as possible (It may not use any other moves in battle). It must solo a Gym Leader with that moveset. Name it Whitney.

Have fun.

Take a Miltank. It must have a moveset of Stomp/Attract/Rollout/Milk Drink at all times and all moves must be learned as soon as possible (It may not use any other moves in battle). It must solo a Gym Leader with that moveset. Name it Whitney.

Have fun.
Accepted.

Also, what happened to the Scramble Challange? This just isn't the same.

Golden009 take Flip the Voltorb.

Voltorb loves the game Voltorb Flip. In fact, you can say he's addicted. As a result, his moveset and item must at all times combine to cost at least 7000 Coins from either Game Corner. Possible combinations include: Rest+item, Hidden Power+item, Double Team+Endure+item, Thunderbolt, etc. In addition, it must always know either Selfdestruct or Explosion, because if you flip it, bad things happen.

Golden009 take Flip the Voltorb.

Voltorb loves the game Voltorb Flip. In fact, you can say he's addicted. As a result, his moveset and item must at all times combine to cost at least 7000 Coins from either Game Corner. Possible combinations include: Rest+item, Hidden Power+item, Double Team+Endure+item, Thunderbolt, etc. In addition, it must always know either Selfdestruct or Explosion, because if you flip it, bad things happen.
Accepted. Is It allowed to evolve?

Re-posting, I've noticed a problem on here of challenges being left behind once a new page starts.

Hey! I thought, "Dang, I've done X so much... I'm gonna do a challenge!" so I would like to do a challenge for X, maybe normal difficulty? I would like it if for an extra level to it though, to only use Pokemon that are either blue, purple, grey, black, or white.

EDIT
Basic overview

X
Normal
All Pokemon have to be blue, purple, grey, black, white, or pink so that the team is in STYLE.
Trading is okay. :D

ANOTHER EDIT

Accepted Pokemon

Indecisive the Goomy
Reserving what (hopefully) will become my signature challenge!MUAHAHAnah its ok ill go easy on you

ok HelenTheHero take Indecisive the Goomy

This Goomy is insanely indecisive about everything it does, and is especially indecisive about the type chart! So, once Indecisive is caught, RNG 2 numbers between 1 and 18.Indecisive must solo all pokemon of the first type, and CANNOT BATTLE any pokemon of the second type. Pokemon share the two types? You pick.

numbers to types (close)

1-Normal
2-Fighting
3-Flying
4-Poison
5-Ground
6-Rock
7-Bug
8-Ghost
9-Steel
10-Fire
11-Water
12-Grass
13-Electric
14-Psychic
15-Ice
16-Dragon
17-Dark
18-Fairy

The kicker?Change the numbers after every Gym battle.
Indecisive is also very indecisive about evolving. It doesn't really get the point of evolving at first, until one of your other pokemon evolve.Once Indecisive reaches lvl 40, it cannot evolve until another pokemon evolves, and then must evolve ASAP.Then, Indecisive learns that it evolves in the rain, but that is too straightforward and decisive for this pokemon.Indecisive cannot evolve into Goodra unless the weather is changed during the battle which it evolves in. Any pokemon can fufill this role.
Too hard? Drop the evolution restrictions.
Too easy?Give Indecisive permanent Torment (cannot use the same move twice in a row)

Hydrangea the White Flower Florges
Take a White Flower Florges and name her after a white flower of your choice. She loves the color White and refuses to be caught in any ball except Premier. This Florges loves two things: Music and Nature. Therefore the Florges can only learn the following attacks: Grassy Terrain, Disarming Voice, Petal Dance, Petal Blizzard, Solarbeam, Flower Shield, Magical Leaf, Razor Leaf, Lucky Chant, Grass Knot, Energy Ball, Round, Echoed Voice, and Aromatherapy (your choice of 4). Florges can also only use damaging attacks in a grassy battlefield (does not matter if it's natural grass or from Grassy Terrain).

Smasher the Jigglypuff
HelenTheHerotake Smasher the Jigglypuff.

This Jigglypuff wants to be like the Jigglypuff from the Super Smash Bros. series. There are only two restrictions:

· No evolving Smasher. Ever. Jigglypuff cannot evolve in Smash!

· Solo all Pokemon from lines that fight in Smash.

Specifically, the Pokemon whose lines need to be soloed are:

· Pikachu

· Jigglypuff

· All three Kanto starters

· Lucario

· Greninja

· Mewtwo

(And yes, this is a copy of the challenge I gave BetaBuck because I couldn't think of anything new. Sorry!)

Rusty the Golett
Take Rusty the Golett. Rusty is old... very old. After being buried underground for thousands of years, he's feeling very much worse for wear, and has only the most basic capability for movement -Rusty may only use the move in the top left corner. You may rearrange moves outside of battle, but are locked into the top-left move once in one.

As Rusty travels with you and gets more exercise, however, the rust starts to clear away and he becomes more capable.Unlock more moveslots by completing any of the following tasks(one task = one extra moveslot):

- Solo a Gym Leader
- Use Rusty to complete all 18 of the stat training games in Super Training
- Have the ability Klutz
- Learn and keep Rock Polish. If you unlock a moveslot in this way, Rock Polish must always be one of the moves available in battle and must be the first move used after Rusty is sent out.

Rusty may evolve into Golurk at any time. However, doing so prevents any further moveslots from being unlocked, even if you later complete a task.

Radiance/Glimmer/Shimmer II the Dratini
HelenTheHerotake Radiance the Dratini. Radiance is a beautiful, powerful Pokémon, and she knows it. As soon as you possibly can, replace all 4 of Radiance's moves with moves in the Beautiful category. Evolve into Dragonair at any time. Radiance is also determined to show that she doesn't need the strength of an ugly Dragonite, which I know you hate. Never evolve into Dragonite, and solo Drasna to prove Dragonair is strong. Finally, always set up Rain Dance or Hail on your first turn in battle to marvel in the beautiful weather (the TMs are in South Lumiose and Shalour).

Re-posting, I've noticed a problem on here of challenges being left behind once a new page starts.
It is sometimes a problem, unfortunately. When a challenge is delayed, somebody who has already given you a Pokémon can (with your permission) give you a second one. Obviously not ideal, but better than being stuck with five team members and not being able to start your run.

In this case, however, Yellow Skarmory seems to have given you a Squirtle (halfway down page 460, can't link as typing on phone, sorry). Doesn't that complete your lineup?

I'll make one for you later today. BTW, i still need 3 pokemon to start my OR scramble.
EDIT:
Take Tank the Squirtle. This squirtle belives it is very tanky, and must have an impish, bold or relaxed nature. It must learn a move that lowers opposing pokemon's attack or special attack, or raises it's defense or special defense ASAP. It must keep one of those moves for the whole game, but you can switch one move that fits the criteria for another that fits the criteria. It also refuses to use any moves boosted by mega launcher. No restrictions on evolving into wartortle, but must solo all gym trainers in a gym to evolve into blastoise. It must solo 1 e4 member. Tank also will allow any other pokemon to solo if it needs to instead of it. Depending on the nature you pick, tank must either:
For impish it must keep a water move forever.
For bold it may never have a status move besides the required attack-/spatk-/def+/spdef+ move.
For relaxed it must take a massage every other day you play the game, and it can't battle on the days it doesn't take a massage (note: this doesn't come into action until you can get massages ingame)

To sum it up:
~ Must have impish, bold or relaxed nature
~ Must have either a move that lowers opposing pokemon's attack stat, or raises one of your defense stats. Must keep whole game.
~ Can never use mega launcher boosted moves
~ To evolve into blastoise it must solo all gym trainers in a gym
~ Must solo 1 e4 member
~ For impish it must always have a water move, for bold it may never have a status move that isn't the required one, for relaxed it must take a massage every other day you play the game.

Too hard? drop the "if you have nature this must happen" thing. still too hard? remove can never use mega launcher boosted moves.

EDIT2: forgot about color thing, i think i edited everything to fit.
Oh, I missed this! Thank you! :D

Hi, so this is my first scramble challenge.

I want a scramble challenge for my Pokemon Omega Ruby, Normal Difficulty.

I don't want anything where an unevolved pokemon (nfe's and pokemon that never evolve are ok) has to solo anything. Also i'd prefer having a starter pokemon. and no legendaries.

And i can trade, but i'd prefer not to.

(hopefully i did this correctly, if i didn't tell me what i did wrong so i can correct it!)

EDITS: Accepted challenges!

Lazy the slakoth by pretzel987.

Yellow Skarmory, never thought I'd see you on this forum lmao. Not A Ladderer shall give you a challenge XD.

.Take Lazy the Slakoth.

This Slakoth knows it has Truant, but really doesn't feel like doing anything about it! So, it decides to make you understand how it feels, and wants you to sympathize with it. However, it loses a battle as a result of its laziness, and realizes that it needs to pick up the pace. However, it has been lazy for so long that not being lazy is really tiring. After defeating Norman, Lazy realizes that if other pokemon can get away with being lazy, IT CAN TOO! And, it realizes that if it takes its time with doing things, it can do them better!

The actual challenges:

Whenever Lazy is immobilized by Truant, you have Truant too: No items, switching, anything. You must waste that turn.
Lazy must be fainted during a Truant turn to evolve into Vigoroth.
As Vigoroth, lose Truant restriction (Obv), but cannot use moves with secondary effects.
Solo Norman to evolve.
As a Slaking, lose the Vigoroth restriction, but regain the Truant restriction.

Summer the vulpix by Regiultima115

Take Summer the Vulpix. Summer loves the Sun. Summer may only use damaging attacks in the sun (Intense Sun counts). Summer may only be evolved during Intense Sunlight (outside during the story). If Summer does not evolve at this time, Summer will stay a Vulpix. Summer refuses to hold any item except the Heat Rock to extend the fun in the sun.

You can DexNav Summer to have Drought. However, Summer must solo all Pokemon with a basic starter types (fire, water, and grass) without using a Super a Effective attacks if you do.

Green the torchic by PSDuckie

Yellow Skarmory take Green the Torchic.

Green came to Hoenn to fight Team Magma, but is sick of all the pollution Pokemon!

• Solo all "pollution Pokemon": Trubbish, Garbodor, Koffing, Weezing, Grimer, and Muk.
  • Once Green knows Incinerate, he must use it at least once against any Trubbish or Garbodor encountered.
  • Solo all Team Magma leaders: Maxie, Courtney, and Tabitha.
  • Learn Incinerate to evolve to Combusken. Incinerate must be kept as one of Green's four moves.
  • Once Groudon is defeated or caught, Green may evolve into Blaziken.

Glory the Azumarill by HelenTheHero

Take Glory the Azumarill!

Glory knows that she is OP, and embraces that fact! She however needs to know how much you are worth. Glory wants you to have defeated a 3 gyms before you can use any attacking moves on her. If Glory is the last Pokemon in the team, let her be KOed. To make sure she is strongest however, Glory must be the highest level member in your party, if another Pokemon is tied or higher, make sure that Glory levels up to be higher ASAP. As a final measure of her greatness, Glory always needs to keep at least one STAB move ASAP. and it must always be the first move used in battle, regardless of the type of the opponent. You are free to switch one STAB move with another.

Overview
-If you have not defeated a 3 gyms yet and you have Glory, you can not use any attacking moves. It is fine to keep them for one of her 4 moves though.
-Highest leveled in your party, if another member gets higher, ASAP level up Glory.
-Keep one STAB move always, and use it first in every battle regardless of the typing of the opponent or ability. You are allowed to switch the STAB move.

Dr. Boom the Geodude by AOPSUser

Yellow Skarmory take Dr. Boom the Geodude.
Named after the Hearthstone card often called "Dr. Balanced", Geodude feels that he is the most "balanced" on your team and seeks to prove his worth. In fact, Geodude believes himself to be so balanced that GameFreak had to deny him Selfdestruct in Gen VI until level 29! As such, he must have Self-Destruct to evolve. In addition, you must also learn and keep Rock Blast ASAP, as Dr. Balanced loves the element of RNG to fuck your opponent over at the right time. Explosion will replace Self-Destruct when you get it, of course.

As Dr. Boom's bots send their bombs at random enemies, your Geodude must also send its Rock Blast at a random enemy (determined by coinflip or random.org or something to that effect) in each Doubles+ battle it participates in, forgoing all other moves.

As a Graveler, it feels empowered to take on any challenge, so have it solo Norman's entire gym, because nothing proves you're balanced like earning the Balance Badge, right? However, it keeps striving for more, and it's up to you if you wish to grant its wish.

To evolve into Golem, it must kill ten trainer Pokemon, as Graveler, with either Self-Destruct or Explosion. If you remain a Graveler, solo three Elite Four Pokemon. If you decide to evolve, solo an Elite Four member ("Elite Four" here includes Steven).
Reposting for much the same reasons as HelenTheHero.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Reposting for much the same reasons as HelenTheHero.
So I'm watching Fairy Tail right now, and I'll base this Pokemon on one of the main characters.

Take Natsu the Numel. Natsu is very adamant and wants to proof his worth to you, his trainer. However, since he may be weak or reckless at times, he needs a powerful. Since he can swallow flames to power up (don't worry, you won't need to know Swallow), you must switch it in whenever a Fire-move is used, whether you used it, or your opponent and solo the opponent. Otherwise, it's a pretty unrestricted Pokemon. If a Pokemon has to solo an opponent, it can't use Fire-moves, as otherwise Natsu would have to be switched in.

Good luck!

So I'm watching Fairy Tail right now, and I'll base this Pokemon on one of the main characters.

Take Natsu the Numel. Natsu is very adamant and wants to proof his worth to you, his trainer. However, since he may be weak or reckless at times, he needs a powerful. Since he can swallow flames to power up (don't worry, you won't need to know Swallow), you must switch it in whenever a Fire-move is used, whether you used it, or your opponent and solo the opponent. Otherwise, it's a pretty unrestricted Pokemon. If a Pokemon has to solo an opponent, it can't use Fire-moves, as otherwise Natsu would have to be switched in.

Good luck!
Accepted, and i assume if a pokemon is soloing and the opponent uses a fire move it doesn't have to switch in?

Imma do little write-ups on this, and they'll all be edited in to this post, but they'll all be on different posts too.
i go and get my OR Copy… but i have multiple, so it'll be hard to find one that hasn't been used lol.
first try, i get one in the battle resort. ugh.
second try, yay!

I want my omega ruby in english, game.
Hello, professor birch!
I know what pokemon are.

I'm a boy, birch. My name is Skarm.
Yes, i am Skarm.

"Realizes i'm in back of truck"
Mom, really.

Actually getting into the game now.
I see mom, go inside and do the clock, miss dad on TV, leave house and go to may's house. I leave may's house, save professor birch and I get myself a TORCHIC. I fight the poochyena. Professor birch, why can't you fight the poochyena anyway. You should have a lot of pokemon.
I name the torchic Green. I go to oldale town, get the potions, heal at the pokecenter incase i lose to may, check the torchic. It has quirky nature. I keep on going and battle may, I had to use potions but i won. I go back to the lab, receive the pokedex and 10 pokeballs and keep on going. STOP CALLING ME EVERYONE. I don't care about that rare poochyena. That's where i'll stop for now.

I might do some write-ups too, here is what happened so far into my game.

Getting My Goomy
I just moved to Kalos, and wow, why is my town so tiny? Why didn't we move to Lumiose or somewhere big? I went to the door and these two kids were there, they said their names were Calem and Shauna. Shauna was all excited and told me I could get a Pokemon!

We went and met this dancing guy and a nerd who gave us our Pokemon. I choose Fraokie, Shauna Fennekin, and Calem now has Chespin. I don't know if I like my Froakie though, so I haven't given him a name.

I met this guy while walking around, he saw me and said he would trade a baby Goomy for my Froakie. A Goomy! So, away went Froakie, and I now have my Goomy. I named him Indecisive, because he just can't decide on anything!

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Jumping on the repost train. I need 2 more pokemon.
You gave me permission to give another one. I remember you having easy and my previous one was a little too easy apparently, so I'll do something else. I hope you won't mind the fact that this will include two Pokemon. Feel free to scrap one if needed, but you want to start so I don't think you'll mind.

Take Baton the Ledyba and another Pokemon, which will be explained later.

Ledyba is a baton. It has no restrictions until it learns Baton Pass, which it must learn. At that point, you must use Baton Pass against all wild Pokemon you encounter, while battling with Ledyba. Besides the first time doing this, you'll have to Baton Pass into your "holder". The "holder" is the last Pokemon which was captured this way. If you fail to catch the Pokemon for any reason, you'll have to buy ten of the most expensive Pokeballs and the nearest Pokemon center and throw them away immediately. Once you catch a new Pokemon, the old "holder" must be released, and being replaced by the new one. Additionally, they must all be named "holder".

The only other restriction is that whenever the holder is used, it must join the battle by being Baton Passed in by Ledyba. If you're forced to send it in, you'll have to waste the turns by either using items or a status move that can't damage the opponent. You may not win the battle in any case. If you do, or if you make a mistake and send Holder out, you'll have to soft reset.

You may just evolve Ledyba once you get Baton Pass, at first I wanted to make you only evolve it in Kanto, but honestly, you requested easy so I am not going to make it any harder.

XAkaviri take Persistent the Abra.

This Abra knows that you cannot trade, and that he will thus never evolve into Alakazam. To make up for it, he wants to be the very best Kadabra there ever was. No restrictions on evolving into Kadabra, but as you cannot trade, no evolving into Alakazam. Ever. He must also solo all members of the Abra line in order to prove that he is the best.

Upon finding the Red Gyarados, Persistent decides that Team Rocket must be stopped. Solo all Rocket Executives in both the Rocket Hideout and the Radio Tower.

Finally, he must defeat the two masters of Psychic-types. Solo Will and the entire Saffron Gym.

XAkaviri take Mystery the ______
Hatch the Odd Egg from the Daycare Man, and name it Mystery. Depending on what it is, you have the following restrictions:
-Regardless of species, Mystery must solo a Johto gym leader.
-Elekid and Magby must solo the gym leader to evolve.
-Pichu, Cleffa, and Igglybuff must learn and keep Sweet Kiss, and solo a trainer Pokemon with only confusion damage to evolve. Solo five more Pokemon with only confusion damage to evolve again.
-Smoochum may evolve whenever. However, it must use Perish Song on an Elite Four (or Lance) Pokemon and survive three turns. If you ultimately fail to do so, you must restart your League challenge.
Tyrogue is a special case. Evolve after confusing five trainer-owned Pokemon with Dizzy Punch.
-If it evolves into Hitmonlee, solo five Ghost-types
-If it evolves into Hitmonchan, the only attacking move it may use is Dizzy Punch.
-If it evolves into Hitmontop, do both of the above.

HelenTheHero take Mega? the Aerodactyl.

Since Aerodactyl just got a new mega, it's obviously excited to use it. So, the only item it may ever hold is Aerodactylite.

But wait! There's more. When it Mega Evolves, it gains a bunch of power, and as they say, with great power comes great responsibility. Once you Mega Evolve your Aerodactyl, it may no longer switch (in that battle), and must solo the rest of the trainer (so in Double battles have your partner do nothing). In addition, it may only use moves that have 60 or less BP, counting Tough Claws, once Mega Evolved.

If Aerodactyl faints while Mega Evolved, it will see itself as a failure, and will sit out of any trainer battles until you get your next gym badge. Once you get your next badge, it wishes to become stronger, so solo the next gym leader. If the badge in question was your eighth, solo an Elite Four member. If Aerodactyl doesn't faint while Mega Evolved you don't have to worry about this.

If you Mega Evolve less than five times throughout the story, solo an Elite Four member.
If you Mega Evolve less than ten times throughout the story, solo Diantha's Gardevoir.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)