The Triforce Tournament Invitations

Status
Not open for further replies.

havoc

pottlepalooza
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Remember guys, all three members must post agreeing that they're on the same team, and someone has to PM me with the team name and members.

I'm not really a regular at smogon though I would like to play......

I'd prefer RS, but, rby and gsc are cool aswell..........

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
JMC said:
I'm confirming...

oh shit, where's syberia on that list? =(
I don't have to be invited to be on your team. Looks like I'm not on enough to get noticed anymore.

um well lesm asked me to join him and hip to do gsc, i don't know who is doing what version besides myself so i guess they can confirm on that

JMC

Old as dirt.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Okay Syb and I are looking for a good GSC or RBY'er... Preferably GSC'er. PM for interestingness

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Ok, well, if Chris wants to play RBY, then we need a GSCer. If we don't get an applicant and I have to play GSC I'm going to be very unhappy.

zfs

Everything old is new again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
posting team of me, holyknight and pup, they can post to confirm whenever

I'd like for someone to pick me up. :)

I play RS mainly, but I can also play RBY. GSC is meh, I can do it, I just don't enjoy it.

havoc

pottlepalooza
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Also remember that you can switch generations as many times as you want, you don't have to be cemented in one generation the entire tournament, that's one of the things that makes it so fun >:o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)