The UU Open I - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
First my opponent showed up 22 hours early and I told him I'd prefer playing at the arranged time, then I didn't see him online for hours after said time yesterday. We'll probably still get this done but this is probably worth mentioning just in case.

SoulWind

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis the 6th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 32 Championwon the 9th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Activity post, I VM'd my opponent for battling today and I'm pretty sure he read it, I've waited two hours and he hasn't appeared, so yeah..

TPO3

Never practice; Always perform.
I beat Aqualouis in two great games that came down to the wire. GGs man.

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
I choked on the last turn of the first battle and lost when i had it and chocked on the last turn of the second battle and lost when i had it lol... GGs TPO

complete legitimacy

is it cold in the water?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Confirming ggs. The last game more or less came down to Speed ties, but even then I probably would have needed a bit of additional hax to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)