The Walking Dead Thread - Spoilers ITT

Holy fucking shit that was fucking amazing. I didn't expect Carl to (presumably) kill Lori. I couldn't give less of two shits when Lori got all teary and said her goodbyes to Carl, but the fact he had to kill his out mom got to me. Should be interesting to see Rick go insane.

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This was actually one of the better episodes of this season.
Lori died, new character that will add drama (the baby).
Score

@Outlaw: What wasn't worth it?

If you're saying sacrificing T-Dawg to finally get rid of Lori I kind of agree. I wanted him to become an important character.

Anyone else find themselves getting really annoyed with Andrea? She's such a dumb bitch, and personally she kind of ruins Michonne's character for me. It's obv she's gonna fuck the governor but honestly she needs to die. All those close calls in S1 and 2 always got me excited but she's still alive. :(

Honestly, I think Michonne is there to be a gradual foil. Eventually Andrea won't become such a dumb bitch because Michonne teaches her to not be such a dumb bitch.

Oh Michonne...

@Outlaw: What wasn't worth it?

If you're saying sacrificing T-Dawg to finally get rid of Lori I kind of agree. I wanted him to become an important character.
Exactly that.

And in the preview they showed the Doctor about to get bit. Why do all my favorite characters have to die man?

Hands down the best episode yet. OMG
THIS^

I hated T-Dogg dieing, but at least he went out as a bad ass. I wished they would of just focused on Rick's group because every time they cut to "the village", it just killed the flow. Still, it's the best episode in the series. Period.

Also, the most important question.....
Is it a boy or a girl? :OOOOOOO

Last night as I thought about it more and more, I don't think Carl shot Lori. As we know from the scene with Andrew, what we don't see we don't know. It's common in movies/tv shows to hear a gun shot but never show the result, so I'm thinking they did that. Also, in the trailer for next weeks episode, Rick says "She ain't in here." He could be referring to Lori as a walker. :O

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
I agree with Faint, I have a hunch that Carl didn't shoot Lori. She could just be walking around in that basement, guts hanging out, reanimated and stuff.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
That was exactly what I was thinking. Trust nothing that happens off-camera.

Also, why does everyone keep using hide tags? The title of the thread says spoilers, only use hide tags if you're going to reference something in the comics (like Faint did).

Also also, while that episode was amazing my mom and I were talking earlier and we both agree the baby isn't a good thing. Babies are always bad plot twists in shows, and while I'm interested to see how Rick reacts, the baby will be an annoying plot device a la "IS CARL IN THE HOUSE?" last season.

Guess I'm not the only one who wishes Dale left Andrea to die in Season 1 at least...

Fine with Lori dying, she was playing both in the end and she's just someone you can grow to hate. Baby will die off, I can't see it living till the end of the season. And losing T-Dawg does suck, replacing 1 black guy with another is a bit lame.

Also, why does everyone keep using hide tags? The title of the thread says spoilers, only use hide tags if you're going to reference something in the comics (like Faint did).
please do not discuss what the preview for next episode showed for those of us who deliberately ignore, I don't want to fucking know what happens next week that's the whole fucking point of watching Sunday nights

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Yeah bro, tell that to everyone talking about last Sunday's episode.

I really anticipate and am excited for when Rick and the Governor meet. I don't know if Rick might recruit anybody from Woodbury.

Also I personally thought they would save Lori dying till the season finale.

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
So, I guess Carol's dead? Who doesn't think so?

Also, all the "Lori didn't get shot" theories were wrong according to this episode :(

So, I guess Carol's dead? Who doesn't think so?

Also, all the "Lori didn't get shot" theories were wrong according to this episode :(
Not exactly. He could have just shot the ground or something. After all if she was "shot" I assume it would have been in the head, and therefore Rick would have found her dead in the room. But who knows.

I love the whole "creepy town won't let you leave" theme. Classic horror plot that's doing pretty well.

also yeah it's highly likely that carol is alive.

There would have to be some sort of bones for that fat zombie to nom off.

Zombies don't eat bones man. And I'm so glad the preview from last week tricked me.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Not exactly. He could have just shot the ground or something. After all if she was "shot" I assume it would have been in the head, and therefore Rick would have found her dead in the room. But who knows.
In the Talking Dead, the director confirmed the bloated zombie in the room was eating Lori, and had bits of her hair stuck in his mouth and fingernails.

Looks like Carol is coming back, which is a relief. They all think she's dead, and it's always nice to have someone not be dead.

Man.. Lori getting eaten really shook me up and made me feel a bit weird.

At least she was dead though.. so it could have been a lot worse for the viewers and herself :p , but that was a really powerful moment in my opinion.

Thank god for The Talking Dead.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
carol is obviously coming back which is bumming me out, her level of interest is on par with like jackie and those other random atlanta survivor background characters, fuck t-dogg was 100x more interesting than her imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)