The Well #2000 - THE_IRON_KENYAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
A jet black, iron man stumbles into a nearby village. Badly needing to go to the bathroom, the man comes across a giant hole and proclaims, "What a fine toilet. Everyone in this village must have a dick as big as mine if they need a toilet this big to piss in." However, before he can get even a drop of venom out of his anaconda, a masculine-looking, lipsticked woman shoves him into the giant hole.
"It's not a toilet, you moron. It's a well. And like the wells that are from your land, this one doesnt have water in it. This is a questioning well." says the lipsticked woman. "A questioning well?" the jet black, iron man retorts. "Exactly." the lipsticked woman replies.
The jet black, iron man sees a dusty skeleton at the bottom of the well. The man inches ever so closer, revealing a name tag on the skeleton that says, "RB Golbat". The man says to himself in an oddly regular tone, "Hmmm. They must have forgotten about the last guy that was in here."
"One more thing," the jet black, iron man yells to the lipsticked woman, "I want to make some shoutouts to people I appreciate before I answer any of these questions." The lipsticked, masculine woman replies, "I'd save your voice if I were you. You'll be needing all the shouts you can to get help out of this godforsaken well."

"Ill take my chances." the jet black man snapped.

17/Male/Oregon

I like to spend my time watching sports and reading about them, football especially. I tend to take the same approach to talking about sports the same way a wi-fier approaches a forum, i.e, obnoxiously spout bullshit from your mouth until someone gets sick and tired of talking to you and does something about it as a result. Its probably why I am a fan of the Eagles and the Raiders. Well, maybe not that bad. Im more of like an amateur analyst like most of everyone else who watches sports. I know the main trends and rumors, the positions, notable games, what a team needs to improve, and the marquee players, but I cant do in depth analysis with statistics or explain finer strategy and shit like that. Basically, I am your average Policy Review poster.

I am very keen on sports music as well. Here are some of my favorite tracks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQf4Pz9AR_0&feature=BFa&list=PL33F39CB4B73E8C5C&index=27 and the whole playlist that goes along with it
http://www.youtube.com/user/MYSportsTRAX#p/u/67/2b7941L-yF0 and this entire channel, linked track included

When I am not watching sports or reading sites like Sports Illustrated, Puck Daddy, or Shutdown Corner, Im usually either playing Xbox Live (Gamertag: JustWanaServive), hanging out with friends, watching other tv, being generally out and about, or hanging out on IRC or posting on smogon, not all mutually exclusive, and all with an abundance of jokes.

Alright, now time to ask me some questions. If you cant talk, just tap Morse code on my iron penis and hopefully ill pick up the vibrations and respond.

Three questions:

1) Are you really black?

2) Are you really made of iron?

3) Is it really true what they say about black guys' penises?

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just posting to say: I didn't vote for TIK because I feel like it would largely be a waste of a well thread with tons of sarcastic / trolly remarks and I think well threads are there to get to know a user / make cute little inside jokes as posts.
please don't make this trueplease don't make this trueplease don't make this trueplease don't make this trueplease don't make this trueplease don't make this true please....

Do you like Adam Lambert

Who's your favorite user and why (you can't choose yourself)

Who will you cheer for in the WCOP

Do you think you Rodan and RamblinWreck should meet up and do a standup comedy session

Kudos on 2k

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
what is your opinion on aaron carter and his effect on the media
I dont really know about the media, but it obviously hasnt had a very good affect on you

Three questions:

1) Are you really black?

2) Are you really made of iron?

3) Is it really true what they say about black guys' penises?
1. You should know this

2. You should know this

3. You should know this

I do the best I can

what's the story behind your username?
On the old Shoddy I liked to go into peoples battles and dick around with them. Sometimes I would take the form of a wrestling announcer and create nicknames for the players before they battled. One day, I found a man by the name of Jurongo, thought his name sounded like something tribal, and said, "AND IN THE TOP CORNER, WITH THE AGGRON, THE STEELY MAN HIM SELF THE_IRON_KENYAN." I went to the old name changing thread, and aelous then changed my name to THE_IRON_KENYAN

Do you like Adam Lambert

Who's your favorite user and why (you can't choose yourself)

Who will you cheer for in the WCOP

Do you think you Rodan and RamblinWreck should meet up and do a standup comedy session

Kudos on 2k
1. I like anyone I can troll really really easily, so yes

2. chaos because without him I couldnt like any user on this forum

3. I hate soccer

4. Yes. I would imagine it would be something like a breakfast hot pocket: plenty of links and wicked burns

If you could punch one user on this forum in the face who would it be.
MrE so that I could actually see what he looks like

What is your favorite part of this forum? (And why)
Wherever there is stupidity to be trolled, which is everywhere

what's your favorite THE_IRON_KENYAN post?
This one

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Whats your favorite Pokemon? Also, if you could can you list your five favorite other Pokemon?

Have you ever played Pokemon competitively? When did you stop?

If you were granted a:forum mods, would you take it seriously or would continue acting the way you are.

.-- .. .-.. .-.. / -.-- --- ..- / --. .. ...- . / -- . / .- / ... .... --- ..- - / --- ..- - ..--.. / -. --- / --- -. . / .... .- ... / . ...- . .-. / --. .. ...- . -. / -- . / .- / ... .... --- ..- - / --- ..- - / -... . ..-. --- .-. . .-.-.- / .. - / -- .- -.- . ... / -- . / ... .- -.. .-.-.-

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
1) Why have I not made your stay here more pleasant?

2) Why is your username in all caps?

3) Do you drop witty one-liners and troll people in real life like you do here? If so tell a short anecdote.

4) How do you feel about affirmative action, being a black, iron, large penis'd man?

5) do you like the Wayans brothers?

does the lipsticked woman in the OP represent any user on this forum? if so, who? if not, who would she most closely resemble (physically or otherwise)?

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Are you a fan of college sports or do you find them to be inferior to pro sports?

Somewhat related, what do you think of the Ducks' uniforms? Like or nah?

Unrelated: What games do you play on Xbox live?

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
best thread on smogon?

best troll ever executed?
comic thread

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86315

Whats your favorite Pokemon? Also, if you could can you list your five favorite other Pokemon?

Have you ever played Pokemon competitively? When did you stop?

If you were granted a:forum mods, would you take it seriously or would continue acting the way you are.
1. Ditto

and then Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Machamp, and Exeggutor

2. I did, about early 2009 because It just wasnt fun to me anymore

3. The same. I dont go into serious threads and post my usual posts unless they are already too far gone or in my opinion funny. There can be a couple of good jokes without ruining a serious thread, I would just delete the unfunny ones if it became too much of a clusterfuck.

.-- .. .-.. .-.. / -.-- --- ..- / --. .. ...- . / -- . / .- / ... .... --- ..- - / --- ..- - ..--.. / -. --- / --- -. . / .... .- ... / . ...- . .-. / --. .. ...- . -. / -- . / .- / ... .... --- ..- - / --- ..- - / -... . ..-. --- .-. . .-.-.- / .. - / -- .- -.- . ... / -- . / ... .- -.. .-.-.-
If gorm still went to this forum, I would have him translate this and then I would definitely give you a shoutout

If you somehow got a badge, would you change your behavior? What would your PR / IS posts look like?
No. Like yours, but better

1) Why have I not made your stay here more pleasant?

2) Why is your username in all caps?

3) Do you drop witty one-liners and troll people in real life like you do here? If so tell a short anecdote.

4) How do you feel about affirmative action, being a black, iron, large penis'd man?

5) do you like the Wayans brothers?
1. Its because you assume that I think you havent made my stay here more pleasant

2. It goes well with my personality on this forum

3. I do, but I forget almost all of them when I get done hanging out with friends so sorry

4. No I will not turn this thread into a debate between Deck Knight any everyone else

5. Never heard of it, but you should really ask RODAN hes pretty batshit about 90's television

How are you not a mod yet
Glen keeps stealing mine right when I get them. I think hes stealing your question marks too

what's the story behind your avatar
Found it posted on a website about a game called entropia universe and decided it was great

do you believe in god
No. Theres no concrete evidence for him, so I dont believe in him. I realize that there is a possibility for him to exist, however slim it may be, but not believing in him and having the chance to exist arent mutually exclusive. Maybe is just a no until stated otherwise.

does the lipsticked woman in the OP represent any user on this forum? if so, who? if not, who would she most closely resemble (physically or otherwise)?
cookie cos his avatar

Are you a fan of college sports or do you find them to be inferior to pro sports?

Somewhat related, what do you think of the Ducks' uniforms? Like or nah?

Unrelated: What games do you play on Xbox live?
Inferior and I am not a fan

An uncommon configuration for an uncommon yet cool color combination with a good logo. Gonna have to say yes to that one.

Battlefield, Cod, Co-op games, racing games, just about any game really. I troll on all of them

what's your favorite 80s hair metal band
Metallica

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)