The Workshop

Maxomega

supra ludio
Requester: Maxomega
For: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ubers-core-ladder-challenge.3675306/#post-8697304 (Ubers Core Ladder Challenge)
Art Direction: I was thinking of something featuring three or four of the following Pokemon: Zygarde (complete or 50%), Xerneas, Yveltal, Kyogre, Groudon, Necrozma-Dusk-Mane, Calyrex-Shadow, Marshadow, Eternatus ; and featuring a ladder (maybe a Pokemon climbing on it) to represent the project. It would be great if the name of the project "Ubers Core Ladder Challenge" is written on the art. Thanks!

For: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ubers-core-ladder-challenge.3675306/#post-8697304 (Ubers Core Ladder Challenge)
Art Direction: I was thinking of something featuring three or four of the following Pokemon: Zygarde (complete or 50%), Xerneas, Yveltal, Kyogre, Groudon, Necrozma-Dusk-Mane, Calyrex-Shadow, Marshadow, Eternatus ; and featuring a ladder (maybe a Pokemon climbing on it) to represent the project. It would be great if the name of the project "Ubers Core Ladder Challenge" is written on the art. Thanks!
Here!

Requester: zeefable
Tournament name: Smogon VGC Dodrio Cup
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): January 4th (very sorry this wasn't done earlier, I just realized what the purpose of this thread was)
Art Direction: The key gimmick of Dodrio Cup is that each team can only have a certain player use each Pokemon, but I was thinking to tie it in with item clause, it could just be each Dodrio head wearing one of the three choice items? Sorry lol I'm not the most creative, if you have any other reasonable ideas feel free to have some leeway, would just ask that it features Dodrio and /some/ reference to VGC.

Thank you so much to whoever would be willing to pick this up

Seo.

Nice guys always finish last...
Requester: zeefable
Tournament name: Smogon VGC Dodrio Cup
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): January 4th (very sorry this wasn't done earlier, I just realized what the purpose of this thread was)
Art Direction: The key gimmick of Dodrio Cup is that each team can only have a certain player use each Pokemon, but I was thinking to tie it in with item clause, it could just be each Dodrio head wearing one of the three choice items? Sorry lol I'm not the most creative, if you have any other reasonable ideas feel free to have some leeway, would just ask that it features Dodrio and /some/ reference to VGC.

Thank you so much to whoever would be willing to pick this up
i gotchu

3C7F3AA0-FDFB-45AE-97FD-B158E2E523D3.jpeg

Maxomega

supra ludio
Register: Maxomega
For: Ubers Set Compendium
Art Direction: I was thinking of a library where two or three Pokemon (of the following list: Marshadow, Zekrom, Reshiram, Landorus-Incarnate, Yveltal, Groudon; these Pokemon because they can hold books in their "hands") are searching (or reading / picking) books. It would be great if the name of the project "Ubers Set Compendium" is written on the art. Thanks!

Art Direction: I was thinking of a library where two or three Pokemon (of the following list: Marshadow, Zekrom, Reshiram, Landorus-Incarnate, Yveltal, Groudon; these Pokemon because they can hold books in their "hands") are searching (or reading / picking) books. It would be great if the name of the project "Ubers Set Compendium" is written on the art. Thanks!
When's the deadline? I can take it if it's after sunday

Can I try this since the other guy is kinda busy? I can do it before Sunday.

[
Untitled7_20210101215909.png

First time doing art for smogon hope you liek

Last edited:

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Requester: MZ
Tournament name: 2021 PU Circuit
Art Direction: Tried to wait until the tier shift to see what Pokemon might stay good and relevant without ever leaving PU but that's a tough call. I think 1-2 of Druddigon, Talonflame, and Whimsicott are probably good choices. Otherwise I'm just looking for a general piece saying 2021 circuit to be used for all our tours this year.

Art Direction: Tried to wait until the tier shift to see what Pokemon might stay good and relevant without ever leaving PU but that's a tough call. I think 1-2 of Guzzlord, Talonflame, and Whimsicott are probably good choices. Otherwise I'm just looking for a general piece saying 2021 circuit to be used for all our tours this year.
I can do it
Just a quick question though when is it due?

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I can do it
Just a quick question though when is it due?
No strict due date, classic starts on the 3rd but it's an old gen tour and needs the art the least and then the next tour isn't for a while. I'd like it this month ig? Also I changed the Pokemon in the request because apparently Guzzlord actually has a good shot at rising.

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
Requester: National Dex VR team
For: National Dex VR Banner
Art Direction: Happy with any sort of design but should feature some amount of the following Pokemon: Clefable, Mega Scizor, Gliscor, Ash-Greninja, Mega Tyranitar, Landorus-T, Heatran.. As many or as few as the artist wants ^^. Should also contain the words "National Dex Viability Rankings" preferably central if possible.
A full on month later, here we finally are!

Art Direction: Tried to wait until the tier shift to see what Pokemon might stay good and relevant without ever leaving PU but that's a tough call. I think 1-2 of Druddigon, Talonflame, and Whimsicott are probably good choices. Otherwise I'm just looking for a general piece saying 2021 circuit to be used for all our tours this year.
Screenshot 2021-01-02 at 6.15.24 PM.jpg

First time doing art for smogon. Hope you enjoy it.

Solaros & Lunaris

Hold that faith that is made of steel
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Requester: Solaros & Lunaris
For: National Dex Teambuilding Competition
Art Direction: Honestly have no clue what direction to go with this lmao. I’d prefer it to have some sort of construction vibe with currently popular but not suspect worthy (read: Magearna, Spectrier, Mega Latias, Slowbro) mons on there. Pokemon like Weavile, Zapdos, Corviknight, Mega Mawile, Mega Medicham, Cinderace, Clefable, Toxapex, and Mega Scizor would be solid starting points. I don’t have a due date in mind for this since its been outdated. Thanks in advance!

Art Direction: Honestly have no clue what direction to go with this lmao. I’d prefer it to have some sort of construction vibe with currently popular but not suspect worthy (read: Magearna, Spectrier, Mega Latias, Slowbro) mons on there. Pokemon like Weavile, Zapdos, Corviknight, Mega Mawile, Mega Medicham, Cinderace, Clefable, Toxapex, and Mega Scizor would be solid starting points. I don’t have a due date in mind for this since its been outdated. Thanks in advance!
I can do it

Screenshot 2021-01-04 at 9.08.29 PM.png

Hope you enjoy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)