The Workshop

(done)
Requester: me
For: CAPMono VR (incoming Mega Thread on CAP Subforum)
Art Direction: Kerfluffle hugging a VR pillow with clouds and swirls surrounding it. A Cloud that says "CAP Mono VR" in the middle sounds fine too.

(unreserved)
Requester: me
For: CAPMono Sample Teams ( '' )
Art Direction: Scylant's "arms" folded with a big block of ice that says "CAPMono Sample Teams" OR Krookodile's arms folded with a text that says the same but not in ice ofc.

When: Anytime its no rush and thanks in advance!
Is the second one still unreserved? If yes then I'll take it

Requester: 2xTheTap
For: SwSh PU Teambuilding Lab (OP not yet posted)
Art Direction: If you could please draw 2-3 Pokemon from our viability rankings (rank B- and up) and also include the text "PU Teambuilding Lab", I would appreciate it! If the artist could use a similar style to this post or this post, that'd be perfect. This is up to the artist which Pokemon they'd like to draw, but if you need ideas, I like using Toxicroak, Xatu, Togedemaru, Weezing, Centiskorch, etc. in the current meta. Thank you very much!
i'll take this one.

steelskitty

you deserve so much more than this
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Requester: steelskitty
For: SS Ubers Viability Rankingssketti did a great job with the original art nearly a year ago, but since then we've banned Zacian-C and firmly established that Zamacenta-C lacks a metagame niche. While I still like their art, it's not really representative of SS Ubers anymore and could use an update.
Art Direction: I would prefer something high-contrast and relatively faithful to the way Ubers Pokemon look — don't be afraid to use hard edges or make things look powerful or scary. Avoid including Calyrex-Shadow, Gothitelle, and Zacian-Hero, and stay away from everything lower than C+ rank. Also have at least one Pokemon that's Ubers by tiering. You can have one Pokemon or a few, but if it's only one it should be really representative of the metagame (think Kyogre, Xerneas, Zygarde-Complete, Yveltal, Eternatus, or Necrozma-Dusk-Mane).

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Requester: Me
For: SS CAP "Don't Use This! Use That!"
Art Direction: I'd like to see a CAP looking like it's menacing over something that is a regular Pokemon, with our initial idea being Tomohawk looking at a scared Tangrowth with the text "Don't Use This! Use That!" added somewhere. There is no specific Pokemon that we need to have at the forefront, so the artist could very well choose a better pair by comparing the CAP VR with the OU one.

thank you very much in advance :blobuwu:

Requester: steelskitty
For: SS Ubers Viability Rankingssketti did a great job with the original art nearly a year ago, but since then we've banned Zacian-C and firmly established that Zamacenta-C lacks a metagame niche. While I still like their art, it's not really representative of SS Ubers anymore and could use an update.
Art Direction: I would prefer something high-contrast and relatively faithful to the way Ubers Pokemon look — don't be afraid to use hard edges or make things look powerful or scary. Avoid including Calyrex-Shadow, Gothitelle, and Zacian-Hero, and stay away from everything lower than C+ rank. Also have at least one Pokemon that's Ubers by tiering. You can have one Pokemon or a few, but if it's only one it should be really representative of the metagame (think Kyogre, Xerneas, Zygarde-Complete, Yveltal, Eternatus, or Necrozma-Dusk-Mane).
I might give this a shot as well

If you could please draw 2-3 Pokemon from our viability rankings (rank B- and up) and also include the text "PU Teambuilding Lab", I would appreciate it! If the artist could use a similar style to this post or this post, that'd be perfect. This is up to the artist which Pokemon they'd like to draw, but if you need ideas, I like using Toxicroak, Xatu, Togedemaru, Weezing, Centiskorch, etc. in the current meta. Thank you very much!
Request made: January 16th
I can help! I'm not as good as other people, but where I shine is facial expressions!

Requester: Me
For: SS CAP "Don't Use This! Use That!"
Art Direction: I'd like to see a CAP looking like it's menacing over something that is a regular Pokemon, with our initial idea being Tomohawk looking at a scared Tangrowth with the text "Don't Use This! Use That!" added somewhere. There is no specific Pokemon that we need to have at the forefront, so the artist could very well choose a better pair by comparing the CAP VR with the OU one.

thank you very much in advance :blobuwu:
I’ll take this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)